• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Caught Cheating

    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
    Iw1nBets
    LivinNTheMoment
    shrimp1958
    PALLADIUM
    be easy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4079
    Posts: 180
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 1:28 AM ET #151

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Back in the day I get it bet you were a smooth motha fucka back in high school.  Still don't get why you come into a thread talking shit get owned and keep coming back for more abuse I wish the mod would just close this thread and spare you the embarasment.  So you like to fingure your ass?  I prefer to give them the shocker and play with the clitty while pounding them so I think I get this multi tasking thing. As far as whining I asked for some advice and got self righteous people like you calling me a piece of shit.  You go to school online LMFAO you're the joke.  Oh and knocking a chick up and not marrying her is a real manly thing to do grow some balls shit stain. Then again it's probably not your kid and that's why you hate cheaters so bad cause some guy was making your bitch whine and you got stuck with the illegitimate outcome. In any event you'd rather post online all day than take care of your family so I understand why she got served.  That and the fact that based on your online persona you're probably hung like a chipmunk. 

     

    lmfao whatever makes you feel better about being a cheating fuck that gets on sports forums to try and have people make him feel better about it

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Back in the day I get it bet you were a smooth motha fucka back in high school.  Still don't get why you come into a thread talking shit get owned and keep coming back for more abuse I wish the mod would just close this thread and spare you the embarasment.  So you like to fingure your ass?  I prefer to give them the shocker and play with the clitty while pounding them so I think I get this multi tasking thing. As far as whining I asked for some advice and got self righteous people like you calling me a piece of shit.  You go to school online LMFAO you're the joke.  Oh and knocking a chick up and not marrying her is a real manly thing to do grow some balls shit stain. Then again it's probably not your kid and that's why you hate cheaters so bad cause some guy was making your bitch whine and you got stuck with the illegitimate outcome. In any event you'd rather post online all day than take care of your family so I understand why she got served.  That and the fact that based on your online persona you're probably hung like a chipmunk. 

     

    lmfao whatever makes you feel better about being a cheating fuck that gets on sports forums to try and have people make him feel better about it

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 1:28 AM ET #152

    and trust me... anyone who has read this thread will agree.. Only person who is getting owned royally in this thread is you.... by many people... you cheating fuck
    Reply
    and trust me... anyone who has read this thread will agree.. Only person who is getting owned royally in this thread is you.... by many people... you cheating fuck
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 1:29 AM ET #153

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Have any of you been caught cheating  by wife and if so how do you get back in her good graces.? I'm living a nightmare all because my ego needed to be stroked.  I'm trying to be extra nice but I think I'm screwed for life.

    Help please

    self ownage for teh win

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Have any of you been caught cheating  by wife and if so how do you get back in her good graces.? I'm living a nightmare all because my ego needed to be stroked.  I'm trying to be extra nice but I think I'm screwed for life.

    Help please

    self ownage for teh win

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 1:31 AM ET #154

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Back in the day I get it bet you were a smooth motha fucka back in high school.  Still don't get why you come into a thread talking shit get owned and keep coming back for more abuse I wish the mod would just close this thread and spare you the embarasment.  So you like to fingure your ass?  I prefer to give them the shocker and play with the clitty while pounding them so I think I get this multi tasking thing. As far as whining I asked for some advice and got self righteous people like you calling me a piece of shit.  You go to school online LMFAO you're the joke.  Oh and knocking a chick up and not marrying her is a real manly thing to do grow some balls shit stain. Then again it's probably not your kid and that's why you hate cheaters so bad cause some guy was making your bitch whine and you got stuck with the illegitimate outcome. In any event you'd rather post online all day than take care of your family so I understand why she got served.  That and the fact that based on your online persona you're probably hung like a chipmunk. 

     

    plus dont hate because i can procreate successfully with the person im actually with

     

    Help Please

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Back in the day I get it bet you were a smooth motha fucka back in high school.  Still don't get why you come into a thread talking shit get owned and keep coming back for more abuse I wish the mod would just close this thread and spare you the embarasment.  So you like to fingure your ass?  I prefer to give them the shocker and play with the clitty while pounding them so I think I get this multi tasking thing. As far as whining I asked for some advice and got self righteous people like you calling me a piece of shit.  You go to school online LMFAO you're the joke.  Oh and knocking a chick up and not marrying her is a real manly thing to do grow some balls shit stain. Then again it's probably not your kid and that's why you hate cheaters so bad cause some guy was making your bitch whine and you got stuck with the illegitimate outcome. In any event you'd rather post online all day than take care of your family so I understand why she got served.  That and the fact that based on your online persona you're probably hung like a chipmunk. 

     

    plus dont hate because i can procreate successfully with the person im actually with

     

    Help Please

     
    LivinNTheMoment
    LivinNTheMoment
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 346
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 3:27 AM ET #155

    Jerry Jerry Jerry!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDd2avu-FIo&feature=related
    Reply
    Jerry Jerry Jerry!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDd2avu-FIo&feature=related
     
    shrimp1958
    shrimp1958
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 50021
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 11:37 AM ET #156

    Steve Wilko is availble please B seated,he'll B right with you...
    Reply
    Steve Wilko is availble please B seated,he'll B right with you...
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 5:36 PM ET #157

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    plus dont hate because i can procreate successfully with the person im actually with

    Help Please

     

    Is that all u can say cheating fuck 90% of the people I know get box on the side u obviously are a self loathing bitch who is hung up on your girl getting slayed probably by some big buck.Nah I'd rather hate cause u only got one slice of pie in 8 yrs.  Yet obviously have an illegitimate kid otherwise you'd be married.  As per my situation we came to an agreement I can have other chicks as long as I bring them home and share so my issue is solved.  Now your problem of being a bitch that doesn't provide for his kids and can't close the deal after 8 yrs w/ the same bitch is a joke. Is that her or you in your avatar or you? 

    I know why you are with the same girl even though she cheats on you probably cuz u have no game and couldn't score in  a person house  As per owning me you haven't even gotten dap from one poster on here.  Yet you've tried herbing me about 50 times with zero love now Hops was funny but you're just a straight clown.  Go back to your Eng Comp 101 online course shitbird.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    plus dont hate because i can procreate successfully with the person im actually with

    Help Please

     

    Is that all u can say cheating fuck 90% of the people I know get box on the side u obviously are a self loathing bitch who is hung up on your girl getting slayed probably by some big buck.Nah I'd rather hate cause u only got one slice of pie in 8 yrs.  Yet obviously have an illegitimate kid otherwise you'd be married.  As per my situation we came to an agreement I can have other chicks as long as I bring them home and share so my issue is solved.  Now your problem of being a bitch that doesn't provide for his kids and can't close the deal after 8 yrs w/ the same bitch is a joke. Is that her or you in your avatar or you? 

    I know why you are with the same girl even though she cheats on you probably cuz u have no game and couldn't score in  a person house  As per owning me you haven't even gotten dap from one poster on here.  Yet you've tried herbing me about 50 times with zero love now Hops was funny but you're just a straight clown.  Go back to your Eng Comp 101 online course shitbird.

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 6:32 PM ET #158

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    Is that all u can say cheating fuck 90% of the people I know get box on the side u obviously are a self loathing bitch who is hung up on your girl getting slayed probably by some big buck.Nah I'd rather hate cause u only got one slice of pie in 8 yrs.  Yet obviously have an illegitimate kid otherwise you'd be married.  As per my situation we came to an agreement I can have other chicks as long as I bring them home and share so my issue is solved.  Now your problem of being a bitch that doesn't provide for his kids and can't close the deal after 8 yrs w/ the same bitch is a joke. Is that her or you in your avatar or you? 

    I know why you are with the same girl even though she cheats on you probably cuz u have no game and couldn't score in  a person house  As per owning me you haven't even gotten dap from one poster on here.  Yet you've tried herbing me about 50 times with zero love now Hops was funny but you're just a straight clown.  Go back to your Eng Comp 101 online course shitbird.

    lol listen to what your saying. Your saying i cheat. Theny our saying my girlfriend cheats. Then your saying your girl says its ok if you cheat ... dude heres whats really happening. YOU CHEAT ON YOUR GIRL. SHE FUCKIN HATES YOU NOW. SHE LOATHES YOU. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT TO HER. SHE CANT STAND TO LOOK AT YOU. SHES GONNA PAY YOU BACK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. IN HER EYES YOU ARE SO WORTHLESS. YOU ARE GONNA GET FUCKED OVER BIGTIME BY THIS WOMAN AND I HOPE YOU COME ON HERE WHEN IT HAPPENSWITH YOUR USUAL; COVERS BROTHERS HELP ME MY GIRL JUST GOT GANGBANGED BY THE BLACK ATTACK AND NOW I HAVE HERPAGHONNNASYPHILLITAS

    HELP PLEASE

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    Is that all u can say cheating fuck 90% of the people I know get box on the side u obviously are a self loathing bitch who is hung up on your girl getting slayed probably by some big buck.Nah I'd rather hate cause u only got one slice of pie in 8 yrs.  Yet obviously have an illegitimate kid otherwise you'd be married.  As per my situation we came to an agreement I can have other chicks as long as I bring them home and share so my issue is solved.  Now your problem of being a bitch that doesn't provide for his kids and can't close the deal after 8 yrs w/ the same bitch is a joke. Is that her or you in your avatar or you? 

    I know why you are with the same girl even though she cheats on you probably cuz u have no game and couldn't score in  a person house  As per owning me you haven't even gotten dap from one poster on here.  Yet you've tried herbing me about 50 times with zero love now Hops was funny but you're just a straight clown.  Go back to your Eng Comp 101 online course shitbird.

    lol listen to what your saying. Your saying i cheat. Theny our saying my girlfriend cheats. Then your saying your girl says its ok if you cheat ... dude heres whats really happening. YOU CHEAT ON YOUR GIRL. SHE FUCKIN HATES YOU NOW. SHE LOATHES YOU. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT TO HER. SHE CANT STAND TO LOOK AT YOU. SHES GONNA PAY YOU BACK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. IN HER EYES YOU ARE SO WORTHLESS. YOU ARE GONNA GET FUCKED OVER BIGTIME BY THIS WOMAN AND I HOPE YOU COME ON HERE WHEN IT HAPPENSWITH YOUR USUAL; COVERS BROTHERS HELP ME MY GIRL JUST GOT GANGBANGED BY THE BLACK ATTACK AND NOW I HAVE HERPAGHONNNASYPHILLITAS

    HELP PLEASE

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 6:55 PM ET #159

    [Quote: Originally Posted by PALLADIUM]

    Have any of you been caught cheating  by wife and if so how do you get back in her good graces.? I'm living a nightmare all because my ego needed to be stroked.  I'm trying to be extra nice but I think I'm screwed for life.

    Help please  ... IM SO GREEDY ONCE AGAIN MY COLORS ARE SHOWING AND EVEN THOUGH I FUCKED HER OVER IM THE ONE WHOS EGO WANTED TO BE STROKED BY COMING ON HERE AND HOPING FOR GROWN MEN TO BABY ME AND MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.BUT THAT DIDNT HAPPEN.

    NOW IM MAD AND GONNA CALL ANYONE IN A RELATIONSHIP LOSERS AND BORINGBECAUSE BEING FAITHFUL IS SO HORRIBLE.IT STROKES MY EGO WHEN YOU COVERS BROTHERS STROKE MY EGO

    P.S

    HELP PLEASE

    HELP PLEASE

    HELP PLEASE

    IM FUCKING TOUGH...BUT

     

    HELP PLEASE

    HELP PLEASE

     

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by PALLADIUM]

    Have any of you been caught cheating  by wife and if so how do you get back in her good graces.? I'm living a nightmare all because my ego needed to be stroked.  I'm trying to be extra nice but I think I'm screwed for life.

    Help please  ... IM SO GREEDY ONCE AGAIN MY COLORS ARE SHOWING AND EVEN THOUGH I FUCKED HER OVER IM THE ONE WHOS EGO WANTED TO BE STROKED BY COMING ON HERE AND HOPING FOR GROWN MEN TO BABY ME AND MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.BUT THAT DIDNT HAPPEN.

    NOW IM MAD AND GONNA CALL ANYONE IN A RELATIONSHIP LOSERS AND BORINGBECAUSE BEING FAITHFUL IS SO HORRIBLE.IT STROKES MY EGO WHEN YOU COVERS BROTHERS STROKE MY EGO

    P.S

    HELP PLEASE

    HELP PLEASE

    HELP PLEASE

    IM FUCKING TOUGH...BUT

     

    HELP PLEASE

    HELP PLEASE

     

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2010 - 6:02 AM ET #160

    YOUW WIFE HASNT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOR CHEATING BITCH SELFISH WAYS. AND EITHER HAVE US !!!!!!!!!!

    CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT

    Reply

    YOUW WIFE HASNT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOR CHEATING BITCH SELFISH WAYS. AND EITHER HAVE US !!!!!!!!!!

    CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2010 - 5:18 PM ET #161

    IWN,

     

    She is ok with it cause I wasn't getting serviced at home often enough she understands the situation.   However if it were you she'd probably try divorcing and getting half your 1000 bank roll. I'm assuming any excuse to get rid of a loser that posts 100 times a day on message boards would be a good one. Almost everyone I know cheats unless they are to ugly or can't talk their way into some box.  I owned up rather and you hate cause your girl caught an Alabama Black Snake up her torn ass. Face it you have no game and thus no chick problems let alone the ability to hold on to a model after telling her you cheated so in reality you are the real pathetic loser.  You care more that I cheated than my girl GO FUCK YOURSELF and no that doesn't count as getting ass

    Reply

    IWN,

     

    She is ok with it cause I wasn't getting serviced at home often enough she understands the situation.   However if it were you she'd probably try divorcing and getting half your 1000 bank roll. I'm assuming any excuse to get rid of a loser that posts 100 times a day on message boards would be a good one. Almost everyone I know cheats unless they are to ugly or can't talk their way into some box.  I owned up rather and you hate cause your girl caught an Alabama Black Snake up her torn ass. Face it you have no game and thus no chick problems let alone the ability to hold on to a model after telling her you cheated so in reality you are the real pathetic loser.  You care more that I cheated than my girl GO FUCK YOURSELF and no that doesn't count as getting ass

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2010 - 5:28 PM ET #162

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    lol listen to what your saying. Your saying i cheat. Theny our saying my girlfriend cheats. Then your saying your girl says its ok if you cheat ... dude heres whats really happening. YOU CHEAT ON YOUR GIRL. SHE FUCKIN HATES YOU NOW. SHE LOATHES YOU. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT TO HER. SHE CANT STAND TO LOOK AT YOU. SHES GONNA PAY YOU BACK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. IN HER EYES YOU ARE SO WORTHLESS. YOU ARE GONNA GET FUCKED OVER BIGTIME BY THIS WOMAN AND I HOPE YOU COME ON HERE WHEN IT HAPPENSWITH YOUR USUAL; COVERS BROTHERS HELP ME MY GIRL JUST GOT GANGBANGED BY THE BLACK ATTACK AND NOW I HAVE HERPAGHONNNASYPHILLITAS

    HELP PLEASE

    Unlike your person that you have the illegitimate kid with my wife doesn't just spread her legs especially to the as you say black attack.  If she fucks me over fine what do I give a shit I'll just go out and get another one. Her loss she's not gonna find someone packing what I am in the pants or the bank at my age too easily.  Shit the one I got caught with was a hot ass Hungarian with a perfect light pink, zip lock bag box, she liked it on all three holes and would always let me finish by titty fucking her and splashing on her face. There are millions more where she came from.  Unfortunately nerds like you never get to experience hot bitches so you hate on those that fuck them  Oh yeah may I borrow some Lysol your girls beaver is stinking up my house Oh and keep wasting the money you could be spending to help her with the kid gambling you may win illegitimate father of the year

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    lol listen to what your saying. Your saying i cheat. Theny our saying my girlfriend cheats. Then your saying your girl says its ok if you cheat ... dude heres whats really happening. YOU CHEAT ON YOUR GIRL. SHE FUCKIN HATES YOU NOW. SHE LOATHES YOU. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT TO HER. SHE CANT STAND TO LOOK AT YOU. SHES GONNA PAY YOU BACK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. IN HER EYES YOU ARE SO WORTHLESS. YOU ARE GONNA GET FUCKED OVER BIGTIME BY THIS WOMAN AND I HOPE YOU COME ON HERE WHEN IT HAPPENSWITH YOUR USUAL; COVERS BROTHERS HELP ME MY GIRL JUST GOT GANGBANGED BY THE BLACK ATTACK AND NOW I HAVE HERPAGHONNNASYPHILLITAS

    HELP PLEASE

    Unlike your person that you have the illegitimate kid with my wife doesn't just spread her legs especially to the as you say black attack.  If she fucks me over fine what do I give a shit I'll just go out and get another one. Her loss she's not gonna find someone packing what I am in the pants or the bank at my age too easily.  Shit the one I got caught with was a hot ass Hungarian with a perfect light pink, zip lock bag box, she liked it on all three holes and would always let me finish by titty fucking her and splashing on her face. There are millions more where she came from.  Unfortunately nerds like you never get to experience hot bitches so you hate on those that fuck them  Oh yeah may I borrow some Lysol your girls beaver is stinking up my house Oh and keep wasting the money you could be spending to help her with the kid gambling you may win illegitimate father of the year

     
    be easy
    be easy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 15433
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2010 - 6:21 PM ET #163

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    IWN,

     

    She is ok with it cause I wasn't getting serviced at home often enough she understands the situation.   However if it were you she'd probably try divorcing and getting half your 1000 bank roll. I'm assuming any excuse to get rid of a loser that posts 100 times a day on message boards would be a good one. Almost everyone I know cheats unless they are to ugly or can't talk their way into some box.  I owned up rather and you hate cause your girl caught an Alabama Black Snake up her torn ass. Face it you have no game and thus no chick problems let alone the ability to hold on to a model after telling her you cheated so in reality you are the real pathetic loser.  You care more that I cheated than my girl GO FUCK YOURSELF and no that doesn't count as getting ass



    well, there are some who are smart enough to not get married if they still want to play the field

    Getting ready to get into QMM,,,,,,is it just me or is it a very under the radar stock. 100-300k shares traded daily of a dollar stock sounds like peanuts. anyways, i started following it when you posted asking IS ANYONE ELSE ON THIS YET,,,,,and watched it balloon to 2.42 ish i think. was kick myself in the ass for not getting in sooner, but i think this 1.40 range is a nice entry point for me. like i said, not a trader and don't trust the stock markets, but have some extra cash and nowhere to go with it, MLB doesn't start till april and i won't start playing hard till may/june. was originally gonna buy 1000 shares when it was around 2.40 but now i'm gonna be able to grab about 3500 shares if i can get in below 1.40

    good luck to us

    is there anyway for someone like me with just  acouple thousand bucks to gamble at it leveraged? Like 5$ July calls or something do you think it spikes that soon or is this a year or two down the road?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    IWN,

     

    She is ok with it cause I wasn't getting serviced at home often enough she understands the situation.   However if it were you she'd probably try divorcing and getting half your 1000 bank roll. I'm assuming any excuse to get rid of a loser that posts 100 times a day on message boards would be a good one. Almost everyone I know cheats unless they are to ugly or can't talk their way into some box.  I owned up rather and you hate cause your girl caught an Alabama Black Snake up her torn ass. Face it you have no game and thus no chick problems let alone the ability to hold on to a model after telling her you cheated so in reality you are the real pathetic loser.  You care more that I cheated than my girl GO FUCK YOURSELF and no that doesn't count as getting ass



    well, there are some who are smart enough to not get married if they still want to play the field

    Getting ready to get into QMM,,,,,,is it just me or is it a very under the radar stock. 100-300k shares traded daily of a dollar stock sounds like peanuts. anyways, i started following it when you posted asking IS ANYONE ELSE ON THIS YET,,,,,and watched it balloon to 2.42 ish i think. was kick myself in the ass for not getting in sooner, but i think this 1.40 range is a nice entry point for me. like i said, not a trader and don't trust the stock markets, but have some extra cash and nowhere to go with it, MLB doesn't start till april and i won't start playing hard till may/june. was originally gonna buy 1000 shares when it was around 2.40 but now i'm gonna be able to grab about 3500 shares if i can get in below 1.40

    good luck to us

    is there anyway for someone like me with just  acouple thousand bucks to gamble at it leveraged? Like 5$ July calls or something do you think it spikes that soon or is this a year or two down the road?
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2010 - 2:08 AM ET #164

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    IWN,

     

    She is ok with it cause I wasn't getting serviced at home often enough she understands the situation.   However if it were you she'd probably try divorcing and getting half your 1000 bank roll. I'm assuming any excuse to get rid of a loser that posts 100 times a day on message boards would be a good one. Almost everyone I know cheats unless they are to ugly or can't talk their way into some box.  I owned up rather and you hate cause your girl caught an Alabama Black Snake up her torn ass. Face it you have no game and thus no chick problems let alone the ability to hold on to a model after telling her you cheated so in reality you are the real pathetic loser.  You care more that I cheated than my girl GO FUCK YOURSELF and no that doesn't count as getting ass

     

    Lmfao... thats all I had to read. You crack me the fuck up . Im sure she is fine with it for that very important reason.

    You crack me up .. I cant even get angry with you when you say something about my kid. Thats how big of a fucking idiot you are. Im surprised no 1 else isnt still here raping you worse then your girl is gonna be doing as long as your still together.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    IWN,

     

    She is ok with it cause I wasn't getting serviced at home often enough she understands the situation.   However if it were you she'd probably try divorcing and getting half your 1000 bank roll. I'm assuming any excuse to get rid of a loser that posts 100 times a day on message boards would be a good one. Almost everyone I know cheats unless they are to ugly or can't talk their way into some box.  I owned up rather and you hate cause your girl caught an Alabama Black Snake up her torn ass. Face it you have no game and thus no chick problems let alone the ability to hold on to a model after telling her you cheated so in reality you are the real pathetic loser.  You care more that I cheated than my girl GO FUCK YOURSELF and no that doesn't count as getting ass

     

    Lmfao... thats all I had to read. You crack me the fuck up . Im sure she is fine with it for that very important reason.

    You crack me up .. I cant even get angry with you when you say something about my kid. Thats how big of a fucking idiot you are. Im surprised no 1 else isnt still here raping you worse then your girl is gonna be doing as long as your still together.

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2010 - 2:09 AM ET #165

    Dennis Hopson ... did you really give up on this guy also already.
    Reply
    Dennis Hopson ... did you really give up on this guy also already.
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2010 - 2:11 AM ET #166

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Have any of you been caught cheating  by wife and if so how do you get back in her good graces.? I'm living a nightmare all because my ego needed to be stroked.  I'm trying to be extra nice but I think I'm screwed for life.

    Help please

    This is Archive material

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Have any of you been caught cheating  by wife and if so how do you get back in her good graces.? I'm living a nightmare all because my ego needed to be stroked.  I'm trying to be extra nice but I think I'm screwed for life.

    Help please

    This is Archive material

     
    don juan
    don juan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2001
    Posts: 5561
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2010 - 7:18 AM ET #167

    If you find out, let Tiger know
    Reply
    If you find out, let Tiger know
     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2010 - 7:57 AM ET #168

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    Oh and forget about ever getting a blow job from your wife forever.

    If she starts to think about maybe doing it, she'll remember before she gets down there your penis in another girls vagina.

    Unless you cheated with her sister, she will wonder what the chicks vagina smells like that you cheated on her with, will quickly stop that BJ.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    Oh and forget about ever getting a blow job from your wife forever.

    If she starts to think about maybe doing it, she'll remember before she gets down there your penis in another girls vagina.

    Unless you cheated with her sister, she will wonder what the chicks vagina smells like that you cheated on her with, will quickly stop that BJ.
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2010 - 4:58 PM ET #169

    Quote Originally Posted by RickeM:

     

    rEMEMBER HIS WIFE IS ok WITH IT NOW. SHE UNDERSTANDS HE WASNT GETTING 'SERVICED' ENOUGH AT HOME

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RickeM:

     

    rEMEMBER HIS WIFE IS ok WITH IT NOW. SHE UNDERSTANDS HE WASNT GETTING 'SERVICED' ENOUGH AT HOME

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2010 - 10:05 PM ET #170

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    Lmfao... thats all I had to read. You crack me the fuck up . Im sure she is fine with it for that very important reason.

    You crack me up .. I cant even get angry with you when you say something about my kid. Thats how big of a fucking idiot you are. Im surprised no 1 else isnt still here raping you worse then your girl is gonna be doing as long as your still together.

    Yeah I'm an idiot with bitches and money and you are a dead beat dad that's still in college yet we're the same age.  If that makes you the winner and me the loser in your eyes we'll have to agree to disagree.  BTW: Good luck getting a job in this economy with your online bachelors degree if you don't fail out or lose your tuition money gambling.  Yes some people have enough game to get caught and keep their girl in check.  Others like you bang the same tore up stretched marked beaver for 8 yrs  LMFAO!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    Lmfao... thats all I had to read. You crack me the fuck up . Im sure she is fine with it for that very important reason.

    You crack me up .. I cant even get angry with you when you say something about my kid. Thats how big of a fucking idiot you are. Im surprised no 1 else isnt still here raping you worse then your girl is gonna be doing as long as your still together.

    Yeah I'm an idiot with bitches and money and you are a dead beat dad that's still in college yet we're the same age.  If that makes you the winner and me the loser in your eyes we'll have to agree to disagree.  BTW: Good luck getting a job in this economy with your online bachelors degree if you don't fail out or lose your tuition money gambling.  Yes some people have enough game to get caught and keep their girl in check.  Others like you bang the same tore up stretched marked beaver for 8 yrs  LMFAO!

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2010 - 10:07 PM ET #171

    Quote Originally Posted by RickeM:

    What would stop her she knows I was sticking it in the Grade A light pink no stink variety so if anything it was like giving my lil buddy a spa treatment.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RickeM:

    What would stop her she knows I was sticking it in the Grade A light pink no stink variety so if anything it was like giving my lil buddy a spa treatment.

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2010 - 10:14 PM ET #172

    Quote Originally Posted by be easy:



    well, there are some who are smart enough to not get married if they still want to play the field

    Getting ready to get into QMM,,,,,,is it just me or is it a very under the radar stock. 100-300k shares traded daily of a dollar stock sounds like peanuts. anyways, i started following it when you posted asking IS ANYONE ELSE ON THIS YET,,,,,and watched it balloon to 2.42 ish i think. was kick myself in the ass for not getting in sooner, but i think this 1.40 range is a nice entry point for me. like i said, not a trader and don't trust the stock markets, but have some extra cash and nowhere to go with it, MLB doesn't start till april and i won't start playing hard till may/june. was originally gonna buy 1000 shares when it was around 2.40 but now i'm gonna be able to grab about 3500 shares if i can get in below 1.40

    good luck to us

    is there anyway for someone like me with just  acouple thousand bucks to gamble at it leveraged? Like 5$ July calls or something do you think it spikes that soon or is this a year or two down the road?

     

    If the overall market keeps tanking then it's going no where.  Silver and copper are falling off a cliff right now.  That said they are due to report drilling results from Mexico in the next coiuple weeks.  From what I heard the news is extremely good.  There is big support in th .80-1 range with institutional holders so now is the time to accumulate.  I added more today at 1.18 and will continue to add.  The selloff has nothing to do with QMM and everything to do with commodities and market collapse. I'm not selling until this is atleast in the teens if what my contacts their are telling me is correct that will be within two years.  Of course we need wanna be celebrity Obama to shut the hell up or this market will never go up.  The good news is the Chinese are buying up all commodities and heck maybe they'll buyout QMM while they are on a spending spree.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by be easy:



    well, there are some who are smart enough to not get married if they still want to play the field

    Getting ready to get into QMM,,,,,,is it just me or is it a very under the radar stock. 100-300k shares traded daily of a dollar stock sounds like peanuts. anyways, i started following it when you posted asking IS ANYONE ELSE ON THIS YET,,,,,and watched it balloon to 2.42 ish i think. was kick myself in the ass for not getting in sooner, but i think this 1.40 range is a nice entry point for me. like i said, not a trader and don't trust the stock markets, but have some extra cash and nowhere to go with it, MLB doesn't start till april and i won't start playing hard till may/june. was originally gonna buy 1000 shares when it was around 2.40 but now i'm gonna be able to grab about 3500 shares if i can get in below 1.40

    good luck to us

    is there anyway for someone like me with just  acouple thousand bucks to gamble at it leveraged? Like 5$ July calls or something do you think it spikes that soon or is this a year or two down the road?

     

    If the overall market keeps tanking then it's going no where.  Silver and copper are falling off a cliff right now.  That said they are due to report drilling results from Mexico in the next coiuple weeks.  From what I heard the news is extremely good.  There is big support in th .80-1 range with institutional holders so now is the time to accumulate.  I added more today at 1.18 and will continue to add.  The selloff has nothing to do with QMM and everything to do with commodities and market collapse. I'm not selling until this is atleast in the teens if what my contacts their are telling me is correct that will be within two years.  Of course we need wanna be celebrity Obama to shut the hell up or this market will never go up.  The good news is the Chinese are buying up all commodities and heck maybe they'll buyout QMM while they are on a spending spree.

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2010 - 10:16 PM ET #173

    Quote Originally Posted by be easy:



    well, there are some who are smart enough to not get married if they still want to play the field

    Getting ready to get into QMM,,,,,,is it just me or is it a very under the radar stock. 100-300k shares traded daily of a dollar stock sounds like peanuts. anyways, i started following it when you posted asking IS ANYONE ELSE ON THIS YET,,,,,and watched it balloon to 2.42 ish i think. was kick myself in the ass for not getting in sooner, but i think this 1.40 range is a nice entry point for me. like i said, not a trader and don't trust the stock markets, but have some extra cash and nowhere to go with it, MLB doesn't start till april and i won't start playing hard till may/june. was originally gonna buy 1000 shares when it was around 2.40 but now i'm gonna be able to grab about 3500 shares if i can get in below 1.40

    good luck to us

    is there anyway for someone like me with just  acouple thousand bucks to gamble at it leveraged? Like 5$ July calls or something do you think it spikes that soon or is this a year or two down the road?

     

    If you want to buy calls on something look at CDE or SWC down here look like we'll atleast get a relief rally in those two and a quick hit on March calls.  QMM doesn't have options and isn't marginable.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by be easy:



    well, there are some who are smart enough to not get married if they still want to play the field

    Getting ready to get into QMM,,,,,,is it just me or is it a very under the radar stock. 100-300k shares traded daily of a dollar stock sounds like peanuts. anyways, i started following it when you posted asking IS ANYONE ELSE ON THIS YET,,,,,and watched it balloon to 2.42 ish i think. was kick myself in the ass for not getting in sooner, but i think this 1.40 range is a nice entry point for me. like i said, not a trader and don't trust the stock markets, but have some extra cash and nowhere to go with it, MLB doesn't start till april and i won't start playing hard till may/june. was originally gonna buy 1000 shares when it was around 2.40 but now i'm gonna be able to grab about 3500 shares if i can get in below 1.40

    good luck to us

    is there anyway for someone like me with just  acouple thousand bucks to gamble at it leveraged? Like 5$ July calls or something do you think it spikes that soon or is this a year or two down the road?

     

    If you want to buy calls on something look at CDE or SWC down here look like we'll atleast get a relief rally in those two and a quick hit on March calls.  QMM doesn't have options and isn't marginable.

     
    Chewonme
    Chewonme
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 420
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2010 - 10:26 PM ET #174

     

     

    Reply

     

     

     
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2010 - 7:33 AM ET #175

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Yeah I'm an idiot with bitches and money and you are a dead beat dad that's still in college yet we're the same age.  If that makes you the winner and me the loser in your eyes we'll have to agree to disagree.  BTW: Good luck getting a job in this economy with your online bachelors degree if you don't fail out or lose your tuition money gambling.  Yes some people have enough game to get caught and keep their girl in check.  Others like you bang the same tore up stretched marked beaver for 8 yrs  LMFAO!

    lmfao still trying to justify cheating. Everyone else got bored of you. I might as well to. Good luck with everything man. YOur gonna need it

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Yeah I'm an idiot with bitches and money and you are a dead beat dad that's still in college yet we're the same age.  If that makes you the winner and me the loser in your eyes we'll have to agree to disagree.  BTW: Good luck getting a job in this economy with your online bachelors degree if you don't fail out or lose your tuition money gambling.  Yes some people have enough game to get caught and keep their girl in check.  Others like you bang the same tore up stretched marked beaver for 8 yrs  LMFAO!

    lmfao still trying to justify cheating. Everyone else got bored of you. I might as well to. Good luck with everything man. YOur gonna need it

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,149
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • PART DEUX 210
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,650
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,778
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 611

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.