• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    NFL Division Playoffs Sunday Funday bye bye TB12 and Mahomes....

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    Crazy_Train
    bluecompass
    vanzack
    Walt_The_Weapon
    SteelBucFan
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6575
    Posts: 153
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    Crazy_Train
    Crazy_Train
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 9903
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:12 PM ET #101

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass: @manzack  I was in a situation where I would have greatly offended my hosts if I didn't eat it.  And this offense would have had consequences far beyond myself.  So I made a choice. Great people do the right thing no matter what. Hang your head in shame. I have zero patience for this shit.

    peace_5

    I would have not only offended the hosts, I would have fed them to the dogs in the area. Just like mike vick, feed him to the dogs - m'fer, if ever had the chance, I'd do the time for assault or what ever the charge was when I was done with him.

     

    bluecompass an_cannon

     

     

    Be the Hammer Not the Nail
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass: @manzack  I was in a situation where I would have greatly offended my hosts if I didn't eat it.  And this offense would have had consequences far beyond myself.  So I made a choice. Great people do the right thing no matter what. Hang your head in shame. I have zero patience for this shit.

    peace_5

    I would have not only offended the hosts, I would have fed them to the dogs in the area. Just like mike vick, feed him to the dogs - m'fer, if ever had the chance, I'd do the time for assault or what ever the charge was when I was done with him.

     

    bluecompass an_cannon

     

     

     
    bluecompass
    bluecompass
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:18 PM ET #102

    @mansack

    I'm not ashamed.  I made a choice and it was the right choice.  Your judgement means nothing to me.  Enjoy sailing on your yacht.  If you're ever in Anguilla, stop by E's Oven - they even have vegetarian options for girly-men such as yourself.

     

    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
    Reply

    @mansack

    I'm not ashamed.  I made a choice and it was the right choice.  Your judgement means nothing to me.  Enjoy sailing on your yacht.  If you're ever in Anguilla, stop by E's Oven - they even have vegetarian options for girly-men such as yourself.

     

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:26 PM ET #103

    3 for 3 playoff games decided by fg on last play

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    3 for 3 playoff games decided by fg on last play

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:27 PM ET #104

    @bluecompass

     You are proud and bragging you ate a dog.

    And in the same breath sayin being a vegan isnt manly.  OK.

    an_roll_laugh

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @bluecompass

     You are proud and bragging you ate a dog.

    And in the same breath sayin being a vegan isnt manly.  OK.

    an_roll_laugh

     
    Walt_The_Weapon
    Walt_The_Weapon
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:27 PM ET #105

    @vanzack

    What do I do?!  paint_help

    Reply

    @vanzack

    What do I do?!  paint_help

     
    SteelBucFan
    SteelBucFan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 491
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:35 PM ET #106

    Nice win on Rams. Looks like late money is coming in on Chiefs ML.

    Been reading your posts for many years. Thnaks!

    Reply

    Nice win on Rams. Looks like late money is coming in on Chiefs ML.

    Been reading your posts for many years. Thnaks!

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:35 PM ET #107

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt_The_Weapon:

    @vanzack What do I do?!

    Serious answer...

     dont and cant know your financial situation.

    Mine is riding.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt_The_Weapon:

    @vanzack What do I do?!

    Serious answer...

     dont and cant know your financial situation.

    Mine is riding.

    peace_5

     
    Walt_The_Weapon
    Walt_The_Weapon
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:37 PM ET #108

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt_The_Weapon: @vanzack What do I do?! Serious answer...  dont and cant know your financial situation. Mine is riding.

    Thank you!  peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt_The_Weapon: @vanzack What do I do?! Serious answer...  dont and cant know your financial situation. Mine is riding.

    Thank you!  peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:39 PM ET #109

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass:

    @mansack I'm not ashamed.  I made a choice and it was the right choice.  Your judgement means nothing to me.  Enjoy sailing on your yacht.  If you're ever in Anguilla, stop by E's Oven - they even have vegetarian options for girly-men such as yourself.

    The irony of calling me a girly man when you caved to a little peer pressure to EAT A DOG.

    And then go on the internet and tell the story.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass:

    @mansack I'm not ashamed.  I made a choice and it was the right choice.  Your judgement means nothing to me.  Enjoy sailing on your yacht.  If you're ever in Anguilla, stop by E's Oven - they even have vegetarian options for girly-men such as yourself.

    The irony of calling me a girly man when you caved to a little peer pressure to EAT A DOG.

    And then go on the internet and tell the story.

     
    LANDSHARK1
    LANDSHARK1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 205
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:39 PM ET #110

    @vanzack

     

     

    Reply

    @vanzack

     

     

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:41 PM ET #111

    UDMLP

    an_horse

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    UDMLP

    an_horse

     
    LANDSHARK1
    LANDSHARK1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 205
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:45 PM ET #112

    @piratesgold

     Nice work hacker. You're now on the FBI watch-list file. Have yourself a great day while it lasts douchebag.

    Reply

    @piratesgold

     Nice work hacker. You're now on the FBI watch-list file. Have yourself a great day while it lasts douchebag.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:53 PM ET #113

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1:

    @piratesgold  Nice work hacker. You're now on the FBI watch-list file. Have yourself a great day while it lasts douchebag.

    confused

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1:

    @piratesgold  Nice work hacker. You're now on the FBI watch-list file. Have yourself a great day while it lasts douchebag.

    confused

     
    LANDSHARK1
    LANDSHARK1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 205
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:57 PM ET #114

    The site won't post my copy.

     

    Took LAR 2H +3 $325 > $300 (lost)

     

    Won 1st leg of parlay though... $500 > $1800

    Hedging: KC ML $945 > $700

     

    I will absorb all losses

    Any profit goes to SOI DOG RESCUE

    Reply

    The site won't post my copy.

     

    Took LAR 2H +3 $325 > $300 (lost)

     

    Won 1st leg of parlay though... $500 > $1800

    Hedging: KC ML $945 > $700

     

    I will absorb all losses

    Any profit goes to SOI DOG RESCUE

     
    LANDSHARK1
    LANDSHARK1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 205
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 6:58 PM ET #115

    BET$ 4 PET$

    Reply

    BET$ 4 PET$

     
    LANDSHARK1
    LANDSHARK1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 205
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:08 PM ET #116

    @piratesgold

     Keep trolling loser. 

    And ask yourself... Do I own a house ? Or even a car that works ? Do I have a beautiful loving wife ? 

    Your rancid igno ilk can't touch me with a 10,000 mile long pole.

    Stoopid Neanderthal, trix are for kids.

    Reply

    @piratesgold

     Keep trolling loser. 

    And ask yourself... Do I own a house ? Or even a car that works ? Do I have a beautiful loving wife ? 

    Your rancid igno ilk can't touch me with a 10,000 mile long pole.

    Stoopid Neanderthal, trix are for kids.

     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:09 PM ET #117

    Rams - 3 -116 or - 3 1/2 +106...

    Thoughts...

    Reply

    Rams - 3 -116 or - 3 1/2 +106...

    Thoughts...

     
    LANDSHARK1
    LANDSHARK1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 205
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:09 PM ET #118

    GO BUF !

    Reply

    GO BUF !

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:16 PM ET #119

    @vanzack

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    UDMLP

    clover

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    @vanzack

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    UDMLP

    clover

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:25 PM ET #120

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:

    Rams - 3 -116 or - 3 1/2 +106... Thoughts...

    Not yet

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:

    Rams - 3 -116 or - 3 1/2 +106... Thoughts...

    Not yet

     
    longhornswin
    longhornswin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 7855
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:32 PM ET #121

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    UDMLP

    honestly pulling for you and Train to hit this clover

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    UDMLP

    honestly pulling for you and Train to hit this clover

    peace_5

     
    piratesgold
    piratesgold
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 2480
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:36 PM ET #122

    @LANDSHARK1

     Mmm....  wasn't trolling you.  Actually, I liked your post and was in support of you.  Hoping for connection after game for donations to animals.  Not sure what your problem is. 

    Reply

    @LANDSHARK1

     Mmm....  wasn't trolling you.  Actually, I liked your post and was in support of you.  Hoping for connection after game for donations to animals.  Not sure what your problem is. 

     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:45 PM ET #123

    These fat DL don't stop pretending they can catch Mahomes then they're gonna keep giving him time to murder them like he's doing 

    Reply

    These fat DL don't stop pretending they can catch Mahomes then they're gonna keep giving him time to murder them like he's doing 

     
    BigPapa21
    BigPapa21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3210
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 8:09 PM ET #124

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    UDMLP

    I hear you !!!!! Lets get itthumbs_upan_nailbiter

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    UDMLP

    I hear you !!!!! Lets get itthumbs_upan_nailbiter

     
     
    LANDSHARK1
    LANDSHARK1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 205
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 8:13 PM ET #125

    @piratesgold

     My very bad solid dude. I was in haste and confused you for black & blue bruised comped azz. Please accept my sincerest apology for the mistake.

    For all those out there who care (including you) I have $500 to win $1800 on BUF down $300 and $945 to cover $700 of it if KC wins.

    So I will either be eating $100 or submitting a payment transfer to SOI DOG for $550 of which I will post proof by the close of business Monday.

    Reply

    @piratesgold

     My very bad solid dude. I was in haste and confused you for black & blue bruised comped azz. Please accept my sincerest apology for the mistake.

    For all those out there who care (including you) I have $500 to win $1800 on BUF down $300 and $945 to cover $700 of it if KC wins.

    So I will either be eating $100 or submitting a payment transfer to SOI DOG for $550 of which I will post proof by the close of business Monday.

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,680
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,822
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,276
    • PART DEUX 260
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,432
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,667
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,571
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,657

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.