• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    NFL Division Playoffs Sunday Funday bye bye TB12 and Mahomes....

    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»
    vanzack
    Skipster
    Kazual12
    rollonotes
    LANDSHARK1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6575
    Posts: 153
    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 11:28 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1:

    @vanzack  Unbelievable that I randomly hover over this site from time to time and zoom into your amazing post!  I've got comments & (20/20) insight / hindsight ! LOL I hit CIN & doubled up on GB as a solid play only to choke upon realizing the league punished A.Rodgers for his anti-vax / stalwart NFL enthusiasm. Gotta laff hard here at both Rodgers and myself.  Actually pretty much laughing at myself for archaically believing in the "cold tundra" vs a warm weather team,                 which was for all intents & purposes, banged up.  Hell, the State Farm Insurance guy had no problem getting a TD on their opening drive. Just a F/G after that in the 4thQ and I guess that's why everyone should have State Farm Insurance ! (Do they cover your losses for betting on anti-vax A-Holes who douzze on their team cause they want to get traded to a warm weather climate for 3X $$$ like Tom Brady ?)  Speaking of Brady. Don't get me wrong. I respect him as an athlete. I'm just tired of him. R Matthew Stafford and The Buffalo Bills owe me LARGE !  Now I'm not one to bet with my heart, fact is I don't have a heart anymore. Those 2 stole it. I WANT IT BACK !  I'm trading 1 kidney and a section of liver to get my pride & sanity back or die trying ! LAR ML & BUF ML TO THE BANK ! As far as I'm concerned, the NFL owes me 10 thanx-givings and 4 Superbowls. I'll take payment for that today !! (and still, it will not amount to what I lost) $1k LAR ML / $1k BUF ML / $2h>$7h parlay LAR/BUF ml -Whatever. Drop in the bucket.    On another note and most importantly, is your animal charity ! GREAT COUDOS FOR BRINGING ATTENTION TO THIS NOBLE CAUSE !  Most righteous. Back in the day, I did this thing called "BET$ 4 PET$" I posted my plays up front. Using my own money, staked NFL ventures. 50% 0f any winnings would go directly to "grass-roots" animal charities. (by grass roots - I mean "non-profit volunteer rescue agencies who took no salaries and gave 100% of the donations towards the animals. I had a Notary Public" oversee the account to ensure transparency. 1 week, I won $34,000 !! I gave $17k to worthy causes. (Hell, way more over time). To this day, I have 2 beautiful rescue dogs the charity bestowed upon me as a thank-you.   Animals are in plight. Planet Earth is in peril. Who are you ? What are you doing about anything ?   You rock dude. Tell me where to put $500 today and if it wins I will show you proof that money went to my rescue charity: SOI DOG (Asian Meat-Market rescue)   WE GOOD ? WE CLEAR ?

    Wow.  You are having a moment.  But I am certainly glad you decided to have your moment in my thread.

    I have no idea if you are being serious, semi serious, or totally sarcastic.  Congrats!  I hold this skill in the highest regard.

    It is some funny sh*t though.  The Thanksgiving stuff was funny and painful for me at the same time because I know exactly what you are talking about.

    I figured it was a good tie in to the underDOG parlay to support dogs.  And Covers morons can finally do something that will help someone else - besides spreading misinformation at covers about everything under the sun.  

    Please circle back here after the games.  If they both win - I am going to set something up so we - as covers - can make a nice donation to help one of those small non profit rescues you are talking about.

    You will get your heart back today.

    an_roll_laughan_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1:

    @vanzack  Unbelievable that I randomly hover over this site from time to time and zoom into your amazing post!  I've got comments & (20/20) insight / hindsight ! LOL I hit CIN & doubled up on GB as a solid play only to choke upon realizing the league punished A.Rodgers for his anti-vax / stalwart NFL enthusiasm. Gotta laff hard here at both Rodgers and myself.  Actually pretty much laughing at myself for archaically believing in the "cold tundra" vs a warm weather team,                 which was for all intents & purposes, banged up.  Hell, the State Farm Insurance guy had no problem getting a TD on their opening drive. Just a F/G after that in the 4thQ and I guess that's why everyone should have State Farm Insurance ! (Do they cover your losses for betting on anti-vax A-Holes who douzze on their team cause they want to get traded to a warm weather climate for 3X $$$ like Tom Brady ?)  Speaking of Brady. Don't get me wrong. I respect him as an athlete. I'm just tired of him. R Matthew Stafford and The Buffalo Bills owe me LARGE !  Now I'm not one to bet with my heart, fact is I don't have a heart anymore. Those 2 stole it. I WANT IT BACK !  I'm trading 1 kidney and a section of liver to get my pride & sanity back or die trying ! LAR ML & BUF ML TO THE BANK ! As far as I'm concerned, the NFL owes me 10 thanx-givings and 4 Superbowls. I'll take payment for that today !! (and still, it will not amount to what I lost) $1k LAR ML / $1k BUF ML / $2h>$7h parlay LAR/BUF ml -Whatever. Drop in the bucket.    On another note and most importantly, is your animal charity ! GREAT COUDOS FOR BRINGING ATTENTION TO THIS NOBLE CAUSE !  Most righteous. Back in the day, I did this thing called "BET$ 4 PET$" I posted my plays up front. Using my own money, staked NFL ventures. 50% 0f any winnings would go directly to "grass-roots" animal charities. (by grass roots - I mean "non-profit volunteer rescue agencies who took no salaries and gave 100% of the donations towards the animals. I had a Notary Public" oversee the account to ensure transparency. 1 week, I won $34,000 !! I gave $17k to worthy causes. (Hell, way more over time). To this day, I have 2 beautiful rescue dogs the charity bestowed upon me as a thank-you.   Animals are in plight. Planet Earth is in peril. Who are you ? What are you doing about anything ?   You rock dude. Tell me where to put $500 today and if it wins I will show you proof that money went to my rescue charity: SOI DOG (Asian Meat-Market rescue)   WE GOOD ? WE CLEAR ?

    Wow.  You are having a moment.  But I am certainly glad you decided to have your moment in my thread.

    I have no idea if you are being serious, semi serious, or totally sarcastic.  Congrats!  I hold this skill in the highest regard.

    It is some funny sh*t though.  The Thanksgiving stuff was funny and painful for me at the same time because I know exactly what you are talking about.

    I figured it was a good tie in to the underDOG parlay to support dogs.  And Covers morons can finally do something that will help someone else - besides spreading misinformation at covers about everything under the sun.  

    Please circle back here after the games.  If they both win - I am going to set something up so we - as covers - can make a nice donation to help one of those small non profit rescues you are talking about.

    You will get your heart back today.

    an_roll_laughan_cheers

     
    Skipster
    Skipster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 6422
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 11:33 AM ET #27

    another day, another moneybag

    Reply

    another day, another moneybag

     
    Kazual12
    Kazual12
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 7691
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 11:39 AM ET #28

    I was very wrong yesterday.  Great plays best of luck.  cool

    Reply

    I was very wrong yesterday.  Great plays best of luck.  cool

     
    rollonotes
    rollonotes
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 723
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 11:59 AM ET #29

    an_cheers

     

    It ain't over til it's over
    Reply

    an_cheers

     

     
    LANDSHARK1
    LANDSHARK1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 205
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 12:27 PM ET #30

    @vanzack

    LOL: "HAVING A MOMENT"  (glad you are enjoying it with me).

    Everything I said is real.

    Finding humour in the nooks and crannies of life's pain be shizznet.

    Reply

    @vanzack

    LOL: "HAVING A MOMENT"  (glad you are enjoying it with me).

    Everything I said is real.

    Finding humour in the nooks and crannies of life's pain be shizznet.

     
    Nedtan
    Nedtan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2020
    Posts: 3498
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 12:29 PM ET #31

    Van, let’s say you put $2k on the 49ers at 43-1

    Payout 86k, with two games left to go you can lock in a quarter of the payout at $21,500. And As I’m typing this i see how ridiculous it is to leave $60k on the table. Scratch the hedge go 9ers. 

    Reply

    Van, let’s say you put $2k on the 49ers at 43-1

    Payout 86k, with two games left to go you can lock in a quarter of the payout at $21,500. And As I’m typing this i see how ridiculous it is to leave $60k on the table. Scratch the hedge go 9ers. 

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55665
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 12:31 PM ET #32

    Not sure why anyone who's been on covers.com more than 2 days would question a TRAIN UDMLPan_shake

     

    an_roll_laugh

     

    NFL is getting ready for some old and new blood in the SB....Stafford & Allen I believe....Burrow might make it, but a road trip to Buffalo is gonna be a tall task indeed ...

     

    Van.....as always....good stuff brother.peace_5

    Reply

    Not sure why anyone who's been on covers.com more than 2 days would question a TRAIN UDMLPan_shake

     

    an_roll_laugh

     

    NFL is getting ready for some old and new blood in the SB....Stafford & Allen I believe....Burrow might make it, but a road trip to Buffalo is gonna be a tall task indeed ...

     

    Van.....as always....good stuff brother.peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 12:31 PM ET #33

    @Skipster

     

    @Kazual12

     

    @rollonotes

     an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @Skipster

     

    @Kazual12

     

    @rollonotes

     an_cheers

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 12:32 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1:

    @vanzack LOL: "HAVING A MOMENT"  (glad you are enjoying it with me). Everything I said is real. Finding humour in the nooks and crannies of life's pain be shizznet.

    Visit my threads more often please.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1:

    @vanzack LOL: "HAVING A MOMENT"  (glad you are enjoying it with me). Everything I said is real. Finding humour in the nooks and crannies of life's pain be shizznet.

    Visit my threads more often please.

    peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 12:32 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by Nedtan:

    Van, let’s say you put $2k on the 49ers at 43-1 Payout 86k, with two games left to go you can lock in a quarter of the payout at $21,500. And As I’m typing this i see how ridiculous it is to leave $60k on the table. Scratch the hedge go 9ers.

    Your numbers are pretty close to reality.

    Im not hedging.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Nedtan:

    Van, let’s say you put $2k on the 49ers at 43-1 Payout 86k, with two games left to go you can lock in a quarter of the payout at $21,500. And As I’m typing this i see how ridiculous it is to leave $60k on the table. Scratch the hedge go 9ers.

    Your numbers are pretty close to reality.

    Im not hedging.

    peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 12:34 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Not sure why anyone who's been on covers.com more than 2 days would question a TRAIN UDMLP     NFL is getting ready for some old and new blood in the SB....Stafford & Allen I believe....Burrow might make it, but a road trip to Buffalo is gonna be a tall task indeed ...   Van.....as always....good stuff brother.

    Dogs helping Dogs.

    I love that.

    an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Not sure why anyone who's been on covers.com more than 2 days would question a TRAIN UDMLP     NFL is getting ready for some old and new blood in the SB....Stafford & Allen I believe....Burrow might make it, but a road trip to Buffalo is gonna be a tall task indeed ...   Van.....as always....good stuff brother.

    Dogs helping Dogs.

    I love that.

    an_cheers

     
    LVTruck
    LVTruck
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 37352
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 12:45 PM ET #37

    Van, life long Rams fan.. Normally in these situation I hedge my emotions.

    Meaning a would bet TB money line BIG, this way Rams win I'm ecstatic, Rams take the L money eases the pain.

    Anyway today I've decided to follow your lead and moved Rams heavy +3

     

    Don't let me down.....hahaan_cheers 

    Reply

    Van, life long Rams fan.. Normally in these situation I hedge my emotions.

    Meaning a would bet TB money line BIG, this way Rams win I'm ecstatic, Rams take the L money eases the pain.

    Anyway today I've decided to follow your lead and moved Rams heavy +3

     

    Don't let me down.....hahaan_cheers 

     
    LANDSHARK1
    LANDSHARK1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 205
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 12:52 PM ET #38

    @vanzack

     I'll put it all out there. This one's for you:

    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    $500 / $1,800
    382664756
     
    [Jan-23-2022] [NFL] - [315] LA RAMS +130
     
    [Jan-23-2022] [NFL] - [317] BUF BILLS EV
     
     
    Will hedge to protect on stage 2.
    Post accordingly.
    100% profits donated to: SOI DOG (Asian dog meat market rescue)
    Proof of action will be provided
     
    Reply

    @vanzack

     I'll put it all out there. This one's for you:

    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    $500 / $1,800
    382664756
     
    [Jan-23-2022] [NFL] - [315] LA RAMS +130
     
    [Jan-23-2022] [NFL] - [317] BUF BILLS EV
     
     
    Will hedge to protect on stage 2.
    Post accordingly.
    100% profits donated to: SOI DOG (Asian dog meat market rescue)
    Proof of action will be provided
     
     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:00 PM ET #39

    On same sides, let's hope it keeps rolling van... peace_5an_cheersclover

    Reply

    On same sides, let's hope it keeps rolling van... peace_5an_cheersclover

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:01 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by LVTruck:

    Van, life long Rams fan.. Normally in these situation I hedge my emotions. Meaning a would bet TB money line BIG, this way Rams win I'm ecstatic, Rams take the L money eases the pain. Anyway today I've decided to follow your lead and moved Rams heavy +3   Don't let me down.....haha

    Truck...  Now I feel the pressure from someone I actually respect here.

    Lets go rams

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LVTruck:

    Van, life long Rams fan.. Normally in these situation I hedge my emotions. Meaning a would bet TB money line BIG, this way Rams win I'm ecstatic, Rams take the L money eases the pain. Anyway today I've decided to follow your lead and moved Rams heavy +3   Don't let me down.....haha

    Truck...  Now I feel the pressure from someone I actually respect here.

    Lets go rams

    peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:02 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1:

    @vanzack  I'll put it all out there. This one's for you: PARLAY (2 TEAMS) $500 / $1,800 382664756   [Jan-23-2022] [NFL] - [315] LA RAMS +130   [Jan-23-2022] [NFL] - [317] BUF BILLS EV     Will hedge to protect on stage 2. Post accordingly. 100% profits donated to: SOI DOG (Asian dog meat market rescue) Proof of action will be provided

    LOVE IT!!

    Dogs helping Dogs

    peace_5an_praise

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1:

    @vanzack  I'll put it all out there. This one's for you: PARLAY (2 TEAMS) $500 / $1,800 382664756   [Jan-23-2022] [NFL] - [315] LA RAMS +130   [Jan-23-2022] [NFL] - [317] BUF BILLS EV     Will hedge to protect on stage 2. Post accordingly. 100% profits donated to: SOI DOG (Asian dog meat market rescue) Proof of action will be provided

    LOVE IT!!

    Dogs helping Dogs

    peace_5an_praise

     
    Mick_Dundee
    Mick_Dundee
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 2004
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:07 PM ET #42

    Damn. I just noticed one of the sports books I use offering boosted odds (Sportsbet - Aussie book) for the Bills ML. Odds offered are $2.53 (+153 American) capped at a maximum bet of $250.

    I'm heavily invested in the Bills ML already.

    The reason I say damn is because these bets they offer the boosted odds on rarely win.  It's like they've had a witch sticking pins into Josh Allen doll while chanting "Mahomes will win, Kelce will win" all night.

    Anyway I will add this $250 boosted odds bet to my quota for the game it doesn't make much difference now. Fuck you Sportsbet take the curse off the Bills you scumbags.

    clover

    Reply

    Damn. I just noticed one of the sports books I use offering boosted odds (Sportsbet - Aussie book) for the Bills ML. Odds offered are $2.53 (+153 American) capped at a maximum bet of $250.

    I'm heavily invested in the Bills ML already.

    The reason I say damn is because these bets they offer the boosted odds on rarely win.  It's like they've had a witch sticking pins into Josh Allen doll while chanting "Mahomes will win, Kelce will win" all night.

    Anyway I will add this $250 boosted odds bet to my quota for the game it doesn't make much difference now. Fuck you Sportsbet take the curse off the Bills you scumbags.

    clover

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:16 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1:

    I hit CIN & doubled up on GB as a solid play only to choke upon realizing the league punished A.Rodgers for his anti-vax / stalwart NFL enthusiasm

    So the NFL punishes players for their views on things outside of football?

    I will follow this system closely peace_5

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1:

    I hit CIN & doubled up on GB as a solid play only to choke upon realizing the league punished A.Rodgers for his anti-vax / stalwart NFL enthusiasm

    So the NFL punishes players for their views on things outside of football?

    I will follow this system closely peace_5

     
    Mick_Dundee
    Mick_Dundee
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 2004
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:19 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1: I hit CIN & doubled up on GB as a solid play only to choke upon realizing the league punished A.Rodgers for his anti-vax / stalwart NFL enthusiasm So the NFL punishes players for their views on things outside of football? I will follow this system closely

    Well it happens in tennis......

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1: I hit CIN & doubled up on GB as a solid play only to choke upon realizing the league punished A.Rodgers for his anti-vax / stalwart NFL enthusiasm So the NFL punishes players for their views on things outside of football? I will follow this system closely

    Well it happens in tennis......

     

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55665
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:23 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1: I hit CIN & doubled up on GB as a solid play only to choke upon realizing the league punished A.Rodgers for his anti-vax / stalwart NFL enthusiasm So the NFL punishes players for their views on things outside of football? I will follow this system closely
    100% they do. Look at what they did to Ray Rice just because he believes in domestic violence. an_light

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1: I hit CIN & doubled up on GB as a solid play only to choke upon realizing the league punished A.Rodgers for his anti-vax / stalwart NFL enthusiasm So the NFL punishes players for their views on things outside of football? I will follow this system closely
    100% they do. Look at what they did to Ray Rice just because he believes in domestic violence. an_light

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:25 PM ET #46

    @Mick_Dundee

    That's a different kind of punishment.

    Had the NFL not allowed Rodgers to play, then your analogy would be comparable.

    Or in this case, had those in power over tennis dictated the outcome of Djokovics match, then it would be comparable.

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    @Mick_Dundee

    That's a different kind of punishment.

    Had the NFL not allowed Rodgers to play, then your analogy would be comparable.

    Or in this case, had those in power over tennis dictated the outcome of Djokovics match, then it would be comparable.

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:26 PM ET #47

    @TRAIN69

     an_roll_laugh

    Not sure we are comparing apples to apples peace_5

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     an_roll_laugh

    Not sure we are comparing apples to apples peace_5

     
    Kep131313
    Kep131313
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 265
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:27 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Confident enough to post some line guesses for next week: Rams / Bucs -3.25 over SFBills / Chiefs -8 over Cincy A lot has to do with today....  But lets see.

    Fanduel has Chiefs/Bills 6.5 over Bungles and Rams/Bucs 3 over Niners...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Confident enough to post some line guesses for next week: Rams / Bucs -3.25 over SFBills / Chiefs -8 over Cincy A lot has to do with today....  But lets see.

    Fanduel has Chiefs/Bills 6.5 over Bungles and Rams/Bucs 3 over Niners...

     
    LVTruck
    LVTruck
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 37352
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:35 PM ET #49

    Bucs OT Tristan Wirfs is officially OUT for today's game vs. the Rams

    Reply

    Bucs OT Tristan Wirfs is officially OUT for today's game vs. the Rams

     
     
    mak104
    mak104
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 2110
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:42 PM ET #50

    On the same. Had both dogs yesterday and today. BOL an_cheers

    Reply

    On the same. Had both dogs yesterday and today. BOL an_cheers

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,681
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,822
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,276
    • PART DEUX 260
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,433
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,667
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,571
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,658

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.