• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    NFL Division Playoffs Sunday Funday bye bye TB12 and Mahomes....

    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
    vanzack
    Digitalkarma
    dyamarik
    Badluck3
    Mick_Dundee
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6575
    Posts: 153
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:42 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by LVTruck:

    Bucs OT Tristan Wirfs is officially OUT for today's game vs. the Rams

    Me likey.

    an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LVTruck:

    Bucs OT Tristan Wirfs is officially OUT for today's game vs. the Rams

    Me likey.

    an_cheers

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:42 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by Kep131313:

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack: Confident enough to post some line guesses for next week: Rams / Bucs -3.25 over SFBills / Chiefs -8 over Cincy A lot has to do with today....  But lets see. Fanduel has Chiefs/Bills 6.5 over Bungles and Rams/Bucs 3 over Niners...

    Sincere thanks for this info.

    an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Kep131313:

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack: Confident enough to post some line guesses for next week: Rams / Bucs -3.25 over SFBills / Chiefs -8 over Cincy A lot has to do with today....  But lets see. Fanduel has Chiefs/Bills 6.5 over Bungles and Rams/Bucs 3 over Niners...

    Sincere thanks for this info.

    an_cheers

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57770
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:46 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick_Dundee:

    Damn. I just noticed one of the sports books I use offering boosted odds (Sportsbet - Aussie book) for the Bills ML. Odds offered are $2.53 (+153 American) capped at a maximum bet of $250. I'm heavily invested in the Bills ML already. The reason I say damn is because these bets they offer the boosted odds on rarely win.  It's like they've had a witch sticking pins into Josh Allen doll while chanting "Mahomes will win, Kelce will win" all night. Anyway I will add this $250 boosted odds bet to my quota for the game it doesn't make much difference now. Fuck you Sportsbet take the curse off the Bills you scumbags.

    Ugh an_violin

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick_Dundee:

    Damn. I just noticed one of the sports books I use offering boosted odds (Sportsbet - Aussie book) for the Bills ML. Odds offered are $2.53 (+153 American) capped at a maximum bet of $250. I'm heavily invested in the Bills ML already. The reason I say damn is because these bets they offer the boosted odds on rarely win.  It's like they've had a witch sticking pins into Josh Allen doll while chanting "Mahomes will win, Kelce will win" all night. Anyway I will add this $250 boosted odds bet to my quota for the game it doesn't make much difference now. Fuck you Sportsbet take the curse off the Bills you scumbags.

    Ugh an_violin

     
    dyamarik
    dyamarik
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 12346
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:48 PM ET #54

    GL Van.  Go Dogs!peace_5

    People who can afford to gamble don't need money, and those who need money can't afford to
    Reply

    GL Van.  Go Dogs!peace_5

     
    Badluck3
    Badluck3
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 112
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:50 PM ET #55

    Eric Weddle is an UPGRADE from Taylor Rapp, even on 2 years vacation and no practice

    Reply

    Eric Weddle is an UPGRADE from Taylor Rapp, even on 2 years vacation and no practice

     
    Mick_Dundee
    Mick_Dundee
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 2004
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 1:50 PM ET #56

    @Hugh_Jorgan

     Yeah I know.

    Actually I think the notion of Aaron Rodgers being an anti vaxxer having anything to do with the outcome of that game yesterday is absurd.

    Unless he actually had covid and was sick. Which is pretty absurd as well but more likely than "the league" punishing him with a blocked field goal and blocked punt. 

    Reply

    @Hugh_Jorgan

     Yeah I know.

    Actually I think the notion of Aaron Rodgers being an anti vaxxer having anything to do with the outcome of that game yesterday is absurd.

    Unless he actually had covid and was sick. Which is pretty absurd as well but more likely than "the league" punishing him with a blocked field goal and blocked punt. 

     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:00 PM ET #57

    Van,

    I know your having fun with line discussions today and such. So I gotta ask what makes pinny throw a line up like Buf + 2 -112 as their featured line or what I suppose they call their featured line as opposed to + 1 1/2 -106?

    Personally,  I have to believe the handle increases when you see the number they list first.

    Reply

    Van,

    I know your having fun with line discussions today and such. So I gotta ask what makes pinny throw a line up like Buf + 2 -112 as their featured line or what I suppose they call their featured line as opposed to + 1 1/2 -106?

    Personally,  I have to believe the handle increases when you see the number they list first.

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:01 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by LVTruck: Bucs OT Tristan Wirfs is officially OUT for today's game vs. the Rams Me likey.

    i actually think it would have benefited the Rams more if the Bucs threw a 50% Wirfs in over the backup. Either way it’s bad news for the Bucs peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by LVTruck: Bucs OT Tristan Wirfs is officially OUT for today's game vs. the Rams Me likey.

    i actually think it would have benefited the Rams more if the Bucs threw a 50% Wirfs in over the backup. Either way it’s bad news for the Bucs peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:05 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:

    Van, I know your having fun with line discussions today and such. So I gotta ask what makes pinny throw a line up like Buf + 2 -112 as their featured line or what I suppose they call their featured line as opposed to + 1 1/2 -106? Personally,  I have to believe the handle increases when you see the number they list first.

    Im actually having some aha moments today around this whole concept.  I am surprised about this concept of "primary line" - the line they show as the first choice being such an influence on people.  And the lack of anyones interest in how much the price is next to that spread.

    I would only speculate that by throwing up +2 -112 they get Bills bets at expensive juice, and then switch the primary line to +1.5 to attract Chiefs money on the other side.

    Its funny... Because I do the exact opposite from a bettors standpoint - but I am learning today that a lot of people actually fall in to this.  I think.  Lol.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:

    Van, I know your having fun with line discussions today and such. So I gotta ask what makes pinny throw a line up like Buf + 2 -112 as their featured line or what I suppose they call their featured line as opposed to + 1 1/2 -106? Personally,  I have to believe the handle increases when you see the number they list first.

    Im actually having some aha moments today around this whole concept.  I am surprised about this concept of "primary line" - the line they show as the first choice being such an influence on people.  And the lack of anyones interest in how much the price is next to that spread.

    I would only speculate that by throwing up +2 -112 they get Bills bets at expensive juice, and then switch the primary line to +1.5 to attract Chiefs money on the other side.

    Its funny... Because I do the exact opposite from a bettors standpoint - but I am learning today that a lot of people actually fall in to this.  I think.  Lol.

    peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:07 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by paletta007:

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack: Quote Originally Posted by LVTruck: Bucs OT Tristan Wirfs is officially OUT for today's game vs. the Rams Me likey. i actually think it would have benefited the Rams more if the Bucs threw a 50% Wirfs in over the backup. Either way it’s bad news for the Bucs

    Good point.

    But a healthy Wirfs is the worst scenario.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by paletta007:

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack: Quote Originally Posted by LVTruck: Bucs OT Tristan Wirfs is officially OUT for today's game vs. the Rams Me likey. i actually think it would have benefited the Rams more if the Bucs threw a 50% Wirfs in over the backup. Either way it’s bad news for the Bucs

    Good point.

    But a healthy Wirfs is the worst scenario.

    peace_5

     
    CanadaCup
    CanadaCup
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 16377
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:09 PM ET #61

    @vanzack

    Great analysis as always van. peace_5

    BOL clover 

    Reply

    @vanzack

    Great analysis as always van. peace_5

    BOL clover 

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:09 PM ET #62

    @vanzack

     peace_5
    GL today 

    Reply

    @vanzack

     peace_5
    GL today 

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:15 PM ET #63

    @CanadaCup

     

    @paletta007

     an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @CanadaCup

     

    @paletta007

     an_cheers

     
    Supersharpone
    Supersharpone
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 4036
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:16 PM ET #64

    Hope you can make up from that terrible, terrible pick on Arizona. clover

    Reply

    Hope you can make up from that terrible, terrible pick on Arizona. clover

     
    BigPapa21
    BigPapa21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3210
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:17 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan: Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1: I hit CIN & doubled up on GB as a solid play only to choke upon realizing the league punished A.Rodgers for his anti-vax / stalwart NFL enthusiasm So the NFL punishes players for their views on things outside of football? I will follow this system closely100% they do. Look at what they did to Ray Rice just because he believes in domestic violence.

    Ray said he was just trying to calm her down...she was nervous about the elevator...The whole thing was misunderstood.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan: Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1: I hit CIN & doubled up on GB as a solid play only to choke upon realizing the league punished A.Rodgers for his anti-vax / stalwart NFL enthusiasm So the NFL punishes players for their views on things outside of football? I will follow this system closely100% they do. Look at what they did to Ray Rice just because he believes in domestic violence.

    Ray said he was just trying to calm her down...she was nervous about the elevator...The whole thing was misunderstood.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:18 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersharpone:

    Hope you can make up from that terrible, terrible pick on Arizona.

    I love this.

    Talk about standing on the deck of a sinking ship and taking one last shot.

    an_roll_laugh

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersharpone:

    Hope you can make up from that terrible, terrible pick on Arizona.

    I love this.

    Talk about standing on the deck of a sinking ship and taking one last shot.

    an_roll_laugh

     
    BigPapa21
    BigPapa21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3210
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:19 PM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersharpone:

    Hope you can make up from that terrible, terrible pick on Arizona.

    is this chic-cardinals cousin?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersharpone:

    Hope you can make up from that terrible, terrible pick on Arizona.

    is this chic-cardinals cousin?

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:20 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa21:

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersharpone: Hope you can make up from that terrible, terrible pick on Arizona. is this chic-cardinals cousin?

    I have about 20 stalkers just waiting and foaming at the mouth for my next loss...

    They were very disappointed yesterday.

    But just wait...  

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa21:

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersharpone: Hope you can make up from that terrible, terrible pick on Arizona. is this chic-cardinals cousin?

    I have about 20 stalkers just waiting and foaming at the mouth for my next loss...

    They were very disappointed yesterday.

    But just wait...  

    peace_5

     
    BigPapa21
    BigPapa21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3210
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:22 PM ET #69

    Lets get em today Van...feeling pretty good about the whole thing...

    winpeace_5

    Reply

    Lets get em today Van...feeling pretty good about the whole thing...

    winpeace_5

     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:26 PM ET #70

    @vanzack

     What your saying seems quite logical.

    Its even more pronounced in international soccer which I believe you partake in as well. Particularly with asian caps sometimes getting the "featured line" as opposed to the money line.

    Its weird man, I just go to my desired price/line and ignore it but its enthralling stuff to sports gambling nerds I guess. 

     

    Thanks for letting me vent in your thread.

    Reply

    @vanzack

     What your saying seems quite logical.

    Its even more pronounced in international soccer which I believe you partake in as well. Particularly with asian caps sometimes getting the "featured line" as opposed to the money line.

    Its weird man, I just go to my desired price/line and ignore it but its enthralling stuff to sports gambling nerds I guess. 

     

    Thanks for letting me vent in your thread.

     
    Supersharpone
    Supersharpone
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 4036
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:26 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa21: Quote Originally Posted by Supersharpone: Hope you can make up from that terrible, terrible pick on Arizona. is this chic-cardinals cousin? I have about 20 stalkers just waiting and foaming at the mouth for my next loss... They were very disappointed yesterday. But just wait...

    Come on chump.  Wildcard round tailed you with Arizona so just thought I point that out. Again i’m not arguing with your pick. In fact you and deano99 share the same picks. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa21: Quote Originally Posted by Supersharpone: Hope you can make up from that terrible, terrible pick on Arizona. is this chic-cardinals cousin? I have about 20 stalkers just waiting and foaming at the mouth for my next loss... They were very disappointed yesterday. But just wait...

    Come on chump.  Wildcard round tailed you with Arizona so just thought I point that out. Again i’m not arguing with your pick. In fact you and deano99 share the same picks. 

     
    garbagetime
    garbagetime
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 2171
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:28 PM ET #72

    @vanzack

     I haven't noticed the featured line concept where the NFL is concerned, but back when I had a Pinny account I used to see it all the time with regard to soccer totals. They often had a bunch of matches in a league where all the totals were showing as o2.5 or 3 juiced, say, and then one match at o2.75 at plus money, with the juiced total still available in a drop-down menu. There never seemed to be a rhyme or reason to it, and I never cared enough to pay attention to whether the plus-money match tended to go under or something. 

    Reply

    @vanzack

     I haven't noticed the featured line concept where the NFL is concerned, but back when I had a Pinny account I used to see it all the time with regard to soccer totals. They often had a bunch of matches in a league where all the totals were showing as o2.5 or 3 juiced, say, and then one match at o2.75 at plus money, with the juiced total still available in a drop-down menu. There never seemed to be a rhyme or reason to it, and I never cared enough to pay attention to whether the plus-money match tended to go under or something. 

     
    tinfoiltommy
    tinfoiltommy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 41
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:29 PM ET #73

    I have come to realize that there are 2 types of bootlickers on covers:  

    1. Those who bet way too much on an individual game and blow their rent money, so they need to vent;
    2. Those who never bet, but are disgruntled, alt-sexual incels who can’t understand how the world is so unfair to them, so they need to seek the approval of anonymous men on the internet.

     

    The idea that a self-professed full-time professional gambler like you posts so often on this site is almost comical.

    Reply

    I have come to realize that there are 2 types of bootlickers on covers:  

    1. Those who bet way too much on an individual game and blow their rent money, so they need to vent;
    2. Those who never bet, but are disgruntled, alt-sexual incels who can’t understand how the world is so unfair to them, so they need to seek the approval of anonymous men on the internet.

     

    The idea that a self-professed full-time professional gambler like you posts so often on this site is almost comical.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:30 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:

    @vanzack  What your saying seems quite logical. Its even more pronounced in international soccer which I believe you partake in as well. Particularly with asian caps sometimes getting the "featured line" as opposed to the money line. Its weird man, I just go to my desired price/line and ignore it but its enthralling stuff to sports gambling nerds I guess.    Thanks for letting me vent in your thread.

    I feel like I have entered a portal to another dimension today.

    Needless to say - I will be fixated on this all week.

    I always think of lines like toilet paper at the supermarket.  5 choices, 5 prices - choose anyone you want.  But today I think I am learning that most people at covers just take the scratchy stuff because it is on the endcap in a display.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:

    @vanzack  What your saying seems quite logical. Its even more pronounced in international soccer which I believe you partake in as well. Particularly with asian caps sometimes getting the "featured line" as opposed to the money line. Its weird man, I just go to my desired price/line and ignore it but its enthralling stuff to sports gambling nerds I guess.    Thanks for letting me vent in your thread.

    I feel like I have entered a portal to another dimension today.

    Needless to say - I will be fixated on this all week.

    I always think of lines like toilet paper at the supermarket.  5 choices, 5 prices - choose anyone you want.  But today I think I am learning that most people at covers just take the scratchy stuff because it is on the endcap in a display.

    peace_5

     
     
    UnrankedChamp
    UnrankedChamp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1938
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:31 PM ET #75

    Ahhh the smartest man in the room. By the way you were 3rd to respond in a few threads today, instead of your normal first. I think you’ll need to stay on covers for 24 hours instead of your normal 23. GL today. peace_5

    Reply

    Ahhh the smartest man in the room. By the way you were 3rd to respond in a few threads today, instead of your normal first. I think you’ll need to stay on covers for 24 hours instead of your normal 23. GL today. peace_5

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,680
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,822
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,276
    • PART DEUX 260
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,432
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,667
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,571
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,657

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.