• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    NFL Division Playoffs Sunday Funday bye bye TB12 and Mahomes....

    123 ... 567 Next Last»
    vanzack
    thorpe
    MB67
    philschnaars
    Walt_The_Weapon
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6575
    Posts: 153
    123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:44 AM ET #1

    NFL Season:  +27.49 units
    NFL Playoffs:  6-2  +13.95 units

     

    Rams +3 (3 units) Rams 28-21
    Bills +2 (3 units)  Bills 31-20

     

    New thread by request...

    Big day yesterday.  The teams with short weeks won, and the teams with byes lost.  The Packers and the Titans - who many said here "couldn't possibly lose" - both lost.

    Today it continues.  Both road teams today have a great shot at winning, which would be the first time in NFL history all 4 road teams won in a playoff weekend.

    These are the writeups from Wed - too tired to add to the narrative - but happy to discuss.

    The Train UDMLP is in effect.  We got the two hard dogs in yesterday, and if both dogs win outright today and the 4 teamer 40-1 UDMLP hits I will be donating 1k to an animal charity in the name of Covers Degenerates.  Maybe you will join in and we can make an impact for a good cause.  More to come.

    One other thing....  Take these and my final picks for what they are worth.  Some random dude on the internet giving free advice.  You push the button on every bet you make - not me.  Look inward if this doesn't make sense to you.

     

    Rams / Bucs:  I think this remains at a cheap 3 or expensive 2.5 until gametime

    Some key injuries to watch here on the offensive line for the Bucs.  Will Wirfs and Jensen play - and how effective will they be?  I expect them to play, but you would have to think there will be a loss of effectiveness from the two all pros.  If the Bucs are going to make a run - it will need to be with offense - and they quietly lead the league in offense adjusted.  But the Rams D is a different beast.  The key here is the Rams have safety injury issues - but in order to test safeties downfield you have to have time in the pocket - which I just dont think Brady will have.  I fully expect the Bucs to come out with lots of short routes to get the ball out of Bradys hands quickly to avoid the rush of the Rams - which doesnt exploit the biggest weakness of the Rams defense.

    The bucs can be run on - and the Rams will do it.  Hopefully - until the Bucs can stop it - which I dont see happening.

    Rams +3 and ML for me in the range of 3 units or so depending on news this week.  Rams 28-21

     

    Bills / Chiefs:  Line will likely bounce between Chiefs -2.5 and -1 the rest of the way.  Doesnt take much money to move a line under 3.

    The Bills are excellent statistically on both sides of the ball, and it feels like this team is peaking at just the right time.  The achilles of the Chiefs is their defense - which is vulnerable to especially mobile qbs.  I prefer not to see a shootout like last seasons playoff loss at Arrowhead - I feel like the Bills can dominate possession in this one.  Very similar result to earlier this season when the Bills went to arrowhead and won 38-20.

    Bills spread and ML in the range of 3 units or so.  Bills 31-20

    GL all

    an_cheers

     

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    NFL Season:  +27.49 units
    NFL Playoffs:  6-2  +13.95 units

     

    Rams +3 (3 units) Rams 28-21
    Bills +2 (3 units)  Bills 31-20

     

    New thread by request...

    Big day yesterday.  The teams with short weeks won, and the teams with byes lost.  The Packers and the Titans - who many said here "couldn't possibly lose" - both lost.

    Today it continues.  Both road teams today have a great shot at winning, which would be the first time in NFL history all 4 road teams won in a playoff weekend.

    These are the writeups from Wed - too tired to add to the narrative - but happy to discuss.

    The Train UDMLP is in effect.  We got the two hard dogs in yesterday, and if both dogs win outright today and the 4 teamer 40-1 UDMLP hits I will be donating 1k to an animal charity in the name of Covers Degenerates.  Maybe you will join in and we can make an impact for a good cause.  More to come.

    One other thing....  Take these and my final picks for what they are worth.  Some random dude on the internet giving free advice.  You push the button on every bet you make - not me.  Look inward if this doesn't make sense to you.

     

    Rams / Bucs:  I think this remains at a cheap 3 or expensive 2.5 until gametime

    Some key injuries to watch here on the offensive line for the Bucs.  Will Wirfs and Jensen play - and how effective will they be?  I expect them to play, but you would have to think there will be a loss of effectiveness from the two all pros.  If the Bucs are going to make a run - it will need to be with offense - and they quietly lead the league in offense adjusted.  But the Rams D is a different beast.  The key here is the Rams have safety injury issues - but in order to test safeties downfield you have to have time in the pocket - which I just dont think Brady will have.  I fully expect the Bucs to come out with lots of short routes to get the ball out of Bradys hands quickly to avoid the rush of the Rams - which doesnt exploit the biggest weakness of the Rams defense.

    The bucs can be run on - and the Rams will do it.  Hopefully - until the Bucs can stop it - which I dont see happening.

    Rams +3 and ML for me in the range of 3 units or so depending on news this week.  Rams 28-21

     

    Bills / Chiefs:  Line will likely bounce between Chiefs -2.5 and -1 the rest of the way.  Doesnt take much money to move a line under 3.

    The Bills are excellent statistically on both sides of the ball, and it feels like this team is peaking at just the right time.  The achilles of the Chiefs is their defense - which is vulnerable to especially mobile qbs.  I prefer not to see a shootout like last seasons playoff loss at Arrowhead - I feel like the Bills can dominate possession in this one.  Very similar result to earlier this season when the Bills went to arrowhead and won 38-20.

    Bills spread and ML in the range of 3 units or so.  Bills 31-20

    GL all

    an_cheers

     

     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:52 AM ET #2

    Also like Rams and Bills.

    Rams down to 2.5 - hope you grabbed the 3 already, I could see this line bouncing back and forth...

    Like the Rams Under and Bills Alt Line as well. Bills have been good while playing with the lead all year, so I think they will tack on a TD at some point if they win.  I see Brady under duress all game.  I would bet Pass Attempts Over if I could, but I like his Yards under.

    Reply

    Also like Rams and Bills.

    Rams down to 2.5 - hope you grabbed the 3 already, I could see this line bouncing back and forth...

    Like the Rams Under and Bills Alt Line as well. Bills have been good while playing with the lead all year, so I think they will tack on a TD at some point if they win.  I see Brady under duress all game.  I would bet Pass Attempts Over if I could, but I like his Yards under.

     
    MB67
    MB67
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 7259
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:57 AM ET #3

    an_cheers

    love it 

    Four doggies barking  an_dance

    Claim to Fame - beating Bill Rodgers in a race.
    Reply

    an_cheers

    love it 

    Four doggies barking  an_dance

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:59 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by thorpe:

    Also like Rams and Bills. Rams down to 2.5 - hope you grabbed the 3 already, I could see this line bouncing back and forth... Like the Rams Under and Bills Alt Line as well. Bills have been good while playing with the lead all year, so I think they will tack on a TD at some point if they win.  I see Brady under duress all game.  I would bet Pass Attempts Over if I could, but I like his Yards under.

    Expensive 2.5 or cheap 3 for the Bucs. 

    2.75

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by thorpe:

    Also like Rams and Bills. Rams down to 2.5 - hope you grabbed the 3 already, I could see this line bouncing back and forth... Like the Rams Under and Bills Alt Line as well. Bills have been good while playing with the lead all year, so I think they will tack on a TD at some point if they win.  I see Brady under duress all game.  I would bet Pass Attempts Over if I could, but I like his Yards under.

    Expensive 2.5 or cheap 3 for the Bucs. 

    2.75

    peace_5

     
    philschnaars
    philschnaars
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4244
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 8:10 AM ET #5

    @vanzack

     Very scared to be on both dogs today especially since I was on both favs yesterday an_burn_money

     

    BOL to you today sir peace_5

     

    I have both dogs ML and a same unit play on a ML parlay with them so I’m rooting for you today. If the Rams are focused and play smart turnover free football I can see them winning this game unless Brady does what he’s been doing for his career mostly and just wins. 
    Bills and chiefs game is a toss up imo but I need action so obviously I’d rather take the dog at +$ in that scenario and if I’m wrong I’m wrong, my kids will still eat well regardless of the outcomes of these games, even if I am stuck with Ramen Noodles after the game

    Freedom road was a one-way street
    Reply

    @vanzack

     Very scared to be on both dogs today especially since I was on both favs yesterday an_burn_money

     

    BOL to you today sir peace_5

     

    I have both dogs ML and a same unit play on a ML parlay with them so I’m rooting for you today. If the Rams are focused and play smart turnover free football I can see them winning this game unless Brady does what he’s been doing for his career mostly and just wins. 
    Bills and chiefs game is a toss up imo but I need action so obviously I’d rather take the dog at +$ in that scenario and if I’m wrong I’m wrong, my kids will still eat well regardless of the outcomes of these games, even if I am stuck with Ramen Noodles after the game

     
    Walt_The_Weapon
    Walt_The_Weapon
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 8:20 AM ET #6

    @vanzack

    Congrars on yesterday  an_clap   and thank you!  peace_5

    I threw in the 4 dog team parlay as well @ 35 to 1 and (even though I have spent countless hours at an Animal Shelter here in Jersey - Pitbulls have a big part of my heart) if we are to be so fortunate to hit this, I will make a donation too!  an_speak

    I'm small time (compared to some of you guys on here) but do you know if there a way to post my ticket? Always wanted to do that for one guy on here an_roll_laugh 

    Reply

    @vanzack

    Congrars on yesterday  an_clap   and thank you!  peace_5

    I threw in the 4 dog team parlay as well @ 35 to 1 and (even though I have spent countless hours at an Animal Shelter here in Jersey - Pitbulls have a big part of my heart) if we are to be so fortunate to hit this, I will make a donation too!  an_speak

    I'm small time (compared to some of you guys on here) but do you know if there a way to post my ticket? Always wanted to do that for one guy on here an_roll_laugh 

     
    insatiable
    insatiable
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 36896
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 8:24 AM ET #7

    peace_5an_cheers

    Reply

    peace_5an_cheers

     
    Crazy_Train
    Crazy_Train
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 9903
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 8:45 AM ET #8

    donate to animal charity win or lose peace_5

    GL

     

    Be the Hammer Not the Nail
    Reply

    donate to animal charity win or lose peace_5

    GL

     

     
    Area51
    Area51
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 3129
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 8:49 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Train:

    donate to animal charity win or lose  GL

     

    thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Train:

    donate to animal charity win or lose  GL

     

    thumbs_up

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 8:55 AM ET #10

    @philschnaars

     peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @philschnaars

     peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 8:57 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt_The_Weapon:

    @vanzack Congrars on yesterday     and thank you!   I threw in the 4 dog team parlay as well @ 35 to 1 and (even though I have spent countless hours at an Animal Shelter here in Jersey - Pitbulls have a big part of my heart) if we are to be so fortunate to hit this, I will make a donation too!   I'm small time (compared to some of you guys on here) but do you know if there a way to post my ticket? Always wanted to do that for one guy on here

    Post a picture on covers?  You mean 1998 technology?  Too high of an expectation.

    I honestly have no idea how to post a pic here.

    Lets hope todays doggies can raise some money for real doggies.  Might hit you up for the shelter you support later.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt_The_Weapon:

    @vanzack Congrars on yesterday     and thank you!   I threw in the 4 dog team parlay as well @ 35 to 1 and (even though I have spent countless hours at an Animal Shelter here in Jersey - Pitbulls have a big part of my heart) if we are to be so fortunate to hit this, I will make a donation too!   I'm small time (compared to some of you guys on here) but do you know if there a way to post my ticket? Always wanted to do that for one guy on here

    Post a picture on covers?  You mean 1998 technology?  Too high of an expectation.

    I honestly have no idea how to post a pic here.

    Lets hope todays doggies can raise some money for real doggies.  Might hit you up for the shelter you support later.

    peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 8:58 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Train:

    donate to animal charity win or lose  GL

    Always do. 

    Just seizing an opportunity to maybe get some momentum here with others also.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Train:

    donate to animal charity win or lose  GL

    Always do. 

    Just seizing an opportunity to maybe get some momentum here with others also.

    peace_5

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 9:02 AM ET #13

    Great work yesterday and all season FAM an_praise

    Very happy to see you on the BILLS .

    Rams pick makes sense to me as well ...

    Every young novice bettor at my work loved all the chalks this week ..My guess is they'll just keep adding more money to their accounts and chase their losses until they go broke ..

     

    BEST of LUCK BROTHER 

    SWEEP YOUR BOARD moneyeyes

     

     

    an_blowhornGO BILLS 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Great work yesterday and all season FAM an_praise

    Very happy to see you on the BILLS .

    Rams pick makes sense to me as well ...

    Every young novice bettor at my work loved all the chalks this week ..My guess is they'll just keep adding more money to their accounts and chase their losses until they go broke ..

     

    BEST of LUCK BROTHER 

    SWEEP YOUR BOARD moneyeyes

     

     

    an_blowhornGO BILLS 

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 9:35 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Great work yesterday and all season FAM  Very happy to see you on the BILLS . Rams pick makes sense to me as well ... Every young novice bettor at my work loved all the chalks this week ..My guess is they'll just keep adding more money to their accounts and chase their losses until they go broke ..   BEST of LUCK BROTHER  SWEEP YOUR BOARD      GO BILLS

    I have been here a long time...  The amount of "Packers cant lose" posts I saw yesterday was amazing - even for covers.

    Go bills!!

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Great work yesterday and all season FAM  Very happy to see you on the BILLS . Rams pick makes sense to me as well ... Every young novice bettor at my work loved all the chalks this week ..My guess is they'll just keep adding more money to their accounts and chase their losses until they go broke ..   BEST of LUCK BROTHER  SWEEP YOUR BOARD      GO BILLS

    I have been here a long time...  The amount of "Packers cant lose" posts I saw yesterday was amazing - even for covers.

    Go bills!!

     
    7out
    7out
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 2654
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 9:51 AM ET #15

    @Vanzack Thanks for info and truly contributing to Forum.
    Reply
    @Vanzack Thanks for info and truly contributing to Forum.
     
    CravinMorehead
    CravinMorehead
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 4661
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 9:52 AM ET #16

    Thanks for sharing Van! I appreciate it bud

    Reply

    Thanks for sharing Van! I appreciate it bud

     
    CravinMorehead
    CravinMorehead
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 4661
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 9:53 AM ET #17

    I’ve always loved the avatar to by the way

    Reply

    I’ve always loved the avatar to by the way

     
    Dynasty4
    Dynasty4
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 1898
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 10:02 AM ET #18

    Do one more charity for human too. Like children who had been abused by their stupid parents or other evil and stupid human beings. GL

    Reply

    Do one more charity for human too. Like children who had been abused by their stupid parents or other evil and stupid human beings. GL

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 10:23 AM ET #19

    @7out

     an_cheers

    @CravinMorehead

     an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @7out

     an_cheers

    @CravinMorehead

     an_cheers

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 10:23 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty4:

    Do one more charity for human too. Like children who had been abused by their stupid parents or other evil and stupid human beings. GL

    How about you do 1 before I do 2?

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty4:

    Do one more charity for human too. Like children who had been abused by their stupid parents or other evil and stupid human beings. GL

    How about you do 1 before I do 2?

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 10:30 AM ET #21

    Confident enough to post some line guesses for next week:

    Rams / Bucs -3.25 over SF
    Bills / Chiefs -8 over Cincy

    A lot has to do with today....  But lets see.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Confident enough to post some line guesses for next week:

    Rams / Bucs -3.25 over SF
    Bills / Chiefs -8 over Cincy

    A lot has to do with today....  But lets see.

    peace_5

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171376
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 11:01 AM ET #22

    GL clover@vanzack woof woof! an_2drinks

    I have been here a long time...  The amount of "Packers cant lose" posts I saw yesterday was amazing - even for covers.

    Go bills!!

    new_pleased

     

     

     

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    GL clover@vanzack woof woof! an_2drinks

    I have been here a long time...  The amount of "Packers cant lose" posts I saw yesterday was amazing - even for covers.

    Go bills!!

    new_pleased

     

     

     

     
    LANDSHARK1
    LANDSHARK1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 205
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 11:01 AM ET #23

    @vanzack

     Unbelievable that I randomly hover over this site from time to time and zoom into your amazing post!  I've got comments & (20/20) insight / hindsight ! LOL

    I hit CIN & doubled up on GB as a solid play only to choke upon realizing the league punished A.Rodgers for his anti-vax / stalwart NFL enthusiasm.

    Gotta laff hard here at both Rodgers and myself.  Actually pretty much laughing at myself for archaically believing in the "cold tundra" vs a warm weather team,                 which was for all intents & purposes, banged up.  Hell, the State Farm Insurance guy had no problem getting a TD on their opening drive. Just a F/G after that in the 4thQ and I guess that's why everyone should have State Farm Insurance ! (Do they cover your losses for betting on anti-vax A-Holes who douzze on their team cause they want to get traded to a warm weather climate for 3X $$$ like Tom Brady ?) 

    Speaking of Brady. Don't get me wrong. I respect him as an athlete. I'm just tired of him. Really - Is there nobody else out there ? Do I need to see him yet again this StuporBlow ?  AUGHH.

     

    Enter stage left: 2 teams who have severely wounded, bloodied and left me for dead in a ditch somewhere. Fair disclosure - It was all my own fault...

    I never should have bet on Detroit all those many THX-GVG games, nor Buffalo every single StuporBlow 4 yrs in a row doubling down each time.

    Matthew Stafford and The Buffalo Bills owe me LARGE ! 

    Now I'm not one to bet with my heart, fact is I don't have a heart anymore. Those 2 stole it. I WANT IT BACK !  I'm trading 1 kidney and a section of liver to get my pride & sanity back or die trying !

    LAR ML & BUF ML TO THE BANK !

    As far as I'm concerned, the NFL owes me 10 thanx-givings and 4 Superbowls. I'll take payment for that today !! (and still, it will not amount to what I lost)

    $1k LAR ML / $1k BUF ML / $2h>$7h parlay LAR/BUF ml

    -Whatever. Drop in the bucket. 

     

    On another note and most importantly, is your animal charity !

    GREAT COUDOS FOR BRINGING ATTENTION TO THIS NOBLE CAUSE !  Most righteous.

    Back in the day, I did this thing called "BET$ 4 PET$"

    I posted my plays up front. Using my own money, staked NFL ventures. 50% 0f any winnings would go directly to "grass-roots" animal charities. (by grass roots - I mean "non-profit volunteer rescue agencies who took no salaries and gave 100% of the donations towards the animals. I had a Notary Public" oversee the account to ensure transparency.

    1 week, I won $34,000 !! I gave $17k to worthy causes. (Hell, way more over time). To this day, I have 2 beautiful rescue dogs the charity bestowed upon me as a thank-you.

     

    Animals are in plight. Planet Earth is in peril. Who are you ? What are you doing about anything ?

     

    You rock dude. Tell me where to put $500 today and if it wins I will show you proof that money went to my rescue charity: SOI DOG (Asian Meat-Market rescue)

     

    WE GOOD ? WE CLEAR ?

     

    Reply

    @vanzack

     Unbelievable that I randomly hover over this site from time to time and zoom into your amazing post!  I've got comments & (20/20) insight / hindsight ! LOL

    I hit CIN & doubled up on GB as a solid play only to choke upon realizing the league punished A.Rodgers for his anti-vax / stalwart NFL enthusiasm.

    Gotta laff hard here at both Rodgers and myself.  Actually pretty much laughing at myself for archaically believing in the "cold tundra" vs a warm weather team,                 which was for all intents & purposes, banged up.  Hell, the State Farm Insurance guy had no problem getting a TD on their opening drive. Just a F/G after that in the 4thQ and I guess that's why everyone should have State Farm Insurance ! (Do they cover your losses for betting on anti-vax A-Holes who douzze on their team cause they want to get traded to a warm weather climate for 3X $$$ like Tom Brady ?) 

    Speaking of Brady. Don't get me wrong. I respect him as an athlete. I'm just tired of him. Really - Is there nobody else out there ? Do I need to see him yet again this StuporBlow ?  AUGHH.

     

    Enter stage left: 2 teams who have severely wounded, bloodied and left me for dead in a ditch somewhere. Fair disclosure - It was all my own fault...

    I never should have bet on Detroit all those many THX-GVG games, nor Buffalo every single StuporBlow 4 yrs in a row doubling down each time.

    Matthew Stafford and The Buffalo Bills owe me LARGE ! 

    Now I'm not one to bet with my heart, fact is I don't have a heart anymore. Those 2 stole it. I WANT IT BACK !  I'm trading 1 kidney and a section of liver to get my pride & sanity back or die trying !

    LAR ML & BUF ML TO THE BANK !

    As far as I'm concerned, the NFL owes me 10 thanx-givings and 4 Superbowls. I'll take payment for that today !! (and still, it will not amount to what I lost)

    $1k LAR ML / $1k BUF ML / $2h>$7h parlay LAR/BUF ml

    -Whatever. Drop in the bucket. 

     

    On another note and most importantly, is your animal charity !

    GREAT COUDOS FOR BRINGING ATTENTION TO THIS NOBLE CAUSE !  Most righteous.

    Back in the day, I did this thing called "BET$ 4 PET$"

    I posted my plays up front. Using my own money, staked NFL ventures. 50% 0f any winnings would go directly to "grass-roots" animal charities. (by grass roots - I mean "non-profit volunteer rescue agencies who took no salaries and gave 100% of the donations towards the animals. I had a Notary Public" oversee the account to ensure transparency.

    1 week, I won $34,000 !! I gave $17k to worthy causes. (Hell, way more over time). To this day, I have 2 beautiful rescue dogs the charity bestowed upon me as a thank-you.

     

    Animals are in plight. Planet Earth is in peril. Who are you ? What are you doing about anything ?

     

    You rock dude. Tell me where to put $500 today and if it wins I will show you proof that money went to my rescue charity: SOI DOG (Asian Meat-Market rescue)

     

    WE GOOD ? WE CLEAR ?

     

     
    SteamCave
    SteamCave
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 7861
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 11:03 AM ET #24

    clover    an_cheers

    Reply

    clover    an_cheers

     
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 11:24 AM ET #25

    @SteamCave

     an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @SteamCave

     an_cheers

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,680
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,822
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,276
    • PART DEUX 260
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,432
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,667
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,571
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,657

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.