• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    NFL Division Playoffs Sunday Funday bye bye TB12 and Mahomes....

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    piratesgold
    LVTruck
    vanzack
    TRAIN69
    Skipster
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6575
    Posts: 153
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    piratesgold
    piratesgold
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 2480
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 8:19 PM ET #126

    @LANDSHARK1

     Didn't like being attacked for unknown reasons but I won't hold it against you.  Good luck and keep being an animal activist.  Cheers.

    Reply

    @LANDSHARK1

     Didn't like being attacked for unknown reasons but I won't hold it against you.  Good luck and keep being an animal activist.  Cheers.

     
    LVTruck
    LVTruck
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 37352
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 9:09 PM ET #127

    Good call Rams an_cheers

    Reply

    Good call Rams an_cheers

     
    piratesgold
    piratesgold
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 2480
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 9:18 PM ET #128

    .

    Reply

    .

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 10:00 PM ET #129

    Wow.  Dont know what to say.

    Im going to regroup after that and donate my 1k anyways.

    Did that just happen?  You alive Walt?

    an_drunksick

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Wow.  Dont know what to say.

    Im going to regroup after that and donate my 1k anyways.

    Did that just happen?  You alive Walt?

    an_drunksick

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55665
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 10:03 PM ET #130

    Unreal. Bills coaching? Pathetic isn't strong enough a word.....

    Reply

    Unreal. Bills coaching? Pathetic isn't strong enough a word.....

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 10:05 PM ET #131

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Unreal. Bills coaching? Pathetic isn't strong enough a word.....

    The last 13 seconds were an abomination.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Unreal. Bills coaching? Pathetic isn't strong enough a word.....

    The last 13 seconds were an abomination.

     
    Skipster
    Skipster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 6422
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 10:20 PM ET #132

    disgusted

    Reply

    disgusted

     
    Walt_The_Weapon
    Walt_The_Weapon
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 10:38 PM ET #133

    @vanzack

    My TV almost went through the sliders and into the fukkin pool!  an_brick

    Even though I hedged $800 to win $500 in the 3rd, I was counting that ML parlay money with 13 seconds left! How the fukk does that happen?! No squib kick?!  confused  angry

    I think I need a defibrillator too!  thumbs_down

    Thanks for a hell of a ride this weekend!  peace_5

    Reply

    @vanzack

    My TV almost went through the sliders and into the fukkin pool!  an_brick

    Even though I hedged $800 to win $500 in the 3rd, I was counting that ML parlay money with 13 seconds left! How the fukk does that happen?! No squib kick?!  confused  angry

    I think I need a defibrillator too!  thumbs_down

    Thanks for a hell of a ride this weekend!  peace_5

     
    SteelUbaldo
    SteelUbaldo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 488
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 10:42 PM ET #134

    I can’t imagine how you guys feel. I just wanted to say great picks Van. I tailed most of the picks ( didn’t bet Buff) and it made my week. I didn’t bet the UDML but I was rooting like hell for you and the rest of the guys. Thanks for sharing. peace_5

    Reply

    I can’t imagine how you guys feel. I just wanted to say great picks Van. I tailed most of the picks ( didn’t bet Buff) and it made my week. I didn’t bet the UDML but I was rooting like hell for you and the rest of the guys. Thanks for sharing. peace_5

     
    rollonotes
    rollonotes
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 723
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 10:44 PM ET #135

    Nice weekend van!!!

    an_cheers

    It ain't over til it's over
    Reply

    Nice weekend van!!!

    an_cheers

     
    PipeDreaming
    PipeDreaming
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 512
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 11:34 PM ET #136

    @vanzack

     Wow dude I was routing for u. Ur a true grinder and train ...

    Reply

    @vanzack

     Wow dude I was routing for u. Ur a true grinder and train ...

     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 1:10 AM ET #137

    ain't nothing to do now but move onto next week and crush some more gentlemen peace_5

    Reply

    ain't nothing to do now but move onto next week and crush some more gentlemen peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 9:25 AM ET #138

    Thanks guys.

    Tough ending to a great weekend.  Football was actually fun for the first time in a long time.

    We will get em next week.

    Not much to say about that game.  No matter what side you were on - there was going to be a very tough loss and a fantastic win.  Those are the games I try to stay away from.

    peace_5an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Thanks guys.

    Tough ending to a great weekend.  Football was actually fun for the first time in a long time.

    We will get em next week.

    Not much to say about that game.  No matter what side you were on - there was going to be a very tough loss and a fantastic win.  Those are the games I try to stay away from.

    peace_5an_cheers

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 10:10 AM ET #139

    And also...

    A lot of things went RIGHT in the other 3 games this weekend.  So I am choosing to concentrate on that.  You can't dwell on misfortune when you had a lot of fortune also.

    It was the right call to take points in those close games, which is what I was relying on when I bet them.

    So I will try and think about the 3, and for the 1.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    And also...

    A lot of things went RIGHT in the other 3 games this weekend.  So I am choosing to concentrate on that.  You can't dwell on misfortune when you had a lot of fortune also.

    It was the right call to take points in those close games, which is what I was relying on when I bet them.

    So I will try and think about the 3, and for the 1.

    peace_5

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52287
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 11:05 AM ET #140

    KC had 11 drives to Buffalo's 9 in a game with no turnovers. 

    If Buffalo wins the toss, 10 to 10 and Buffalo probably wins.

    Has the term "coin flip game" ever been represented better literally and figuratively than this one?

    Nice weekend for you Van, GL moving forward peace_5

    Reply

    KC had 11 drives to Buffalo's 9 in a game with no turnovers. 

    If Buffalo wins the toss, 10 to 10 and Buffalo probably wins.

    Has the term "coin flip game" ever been represented better literally and figuratively than this one?

    Nice weekend for you Van, GL moving forward peace_5

     
    SteamCave
    SteamCave
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 7861
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 11:11 AM ET #141

    nice weekend an_cheers

     

    sent friend request

    Reply

    nice weekend an_cheers

     

    sent friend request

     
    Wizerguy
    Wizerguy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 38332
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 11:12 AM ET #142

    cloverpeace_5

    - The storms will come, the storms will pass -
    Reply

    cloverpeace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 11:30 AM ET #143

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    KC had 11 drives to Buffalo's 9 in a game with no turnovers.  If Buffalo wins the toss, 10 to 10 and Buffalo probably wins. Has the term "coin flip game" ever been represented better literally and figuratively than this one? Nice weekend for you Van, GL moving forward

    goodpost

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    KC had 11 drives to Buffalo's 9 in a game with no turnovers.  If Buffalo wins the toss, 10 to 10 and Buffalo probably wins. Has the term "coin flip game" ever been represented better literally and figuratively than this one? Nice weekend for you Van, GL moving forward

    goodpost

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 11:32 AM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by SteamCave:

    nice weekend    sent friend request

    I honestly didnt know this existed, but I have about 50 friend requests apparently.  an_drunksick

    What does this do?  confused

    I accepted.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SteamCave:

    nice weekend    sent friend request

    I honestly didnt know this existed, but I have about 50 friend requests apparently.  an_drunksick

    What does this do?  confused

    I accepted.

    peace_5

     
    LANDSHARK1
    LANDSHARK1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 205
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 11:38 AM ET #145

    WoW. Major Bummer. It all looked lost till Buf came from behind, out of nowhere, in the last minute, to take the lead and should have kept it.                                                             But it never ain't over till the phat, sexually non-descript person sings.

    I pride myself on coordinating what I call "TRIFECTAS", whereby I win, you-win, some good quality 3rd party wins.                                                                                                   It's a WIN-WIN-WIN situation.

    I lost tonight's opportunity, by a paltry margin, rest assured that my win, win-win, win-win-win stats are built in concrete.

     

    What's not on a permanent foundation made of stone is our rational and ideologies.

    ANTI-VAXXER'S are no different than "Dead man walking" . I'll take the odds on Covid19 every day of the week.

    Have a nice day & be kind to animals !

    Reply

    WoW. Major Bummer. It all looked lost till Buf came from behind, out of nowhere, in the last minute, to take the lead and should have kept it.                                                             But it never ain't over till the phat, sexually non-descript person sings.

    I pride myself on coordinating what I call "TRIFECTAS", whereby I win, you-win, some good quality 3rd party wins.                                                                                                   It's a WIN-WIN-WIN situation.

    I lost tonight's opportunity, by a paltry margin, rest assured that my win, win-win, win-win-win stats are built in concrete.

     

    What's not on a permanent foundation made of stone is our rational and ideologies.

    ANTI-VAXXER'S are no different than "Dead man walking" . I'll take the odds on Covid19 every day of the week.

    Have a nice day & be kind to animals !

     
    1pumpchump
    1pumpchump
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 3218
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 11:40 AM ET #146

    @vanzack

     

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by SteamCave: nice weekend    sent friend request I honestly didnt know this existed, but I have about 50 friend requests apparently.   What does this do?   I accepted.
    It now allows him to send you nudes peace_5

    Reply

    @vanzack

     

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by SteamCave: nice weekend    sent friend request I honestly didnt know this existed, but I have about 50 friend requests apparently.   What does this do?   I accepted.
    It now allows him to send you nudes peace_5

     
    Skipster
    Skipster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 6422
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 11:45 AM ET #147

    on to the next!

    Reply

    on to the next!

     
    BigPapa21
    BigPapa21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3210
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 12:22 PM ET #148

    I just keep thinking about the 13 second thing...Its tough to wrap my head around. Like why does every team in them moments change their defense in them situations. Why not play a straight up defense and try to grind out the last seconds of the game. Why such loose defense on kelsie and just hand him 20 yards. Even if your up on him and get a penalty it uses up clock. holding is 5 yards and a first down...It is just mind boggling...I don't know if I ever seen such a pathetic effort. Come in with pressure and make mahommes scramble around use clock. 

     anyway all in all it was a good weekend ...and we did get some breaks along the way. at least the rams didn't lose it...they were trying...

       GL peace_5

    Reply

    I just keep thinking about the 13 second thing...Its tough to wrap my head around. Like why does every team in them moments change their defense in them situations. Why not play a straight up defense and try to grind out the last seconds of the game. Why such loose defense on kelsie and just hand him 20 yards. Even if your up on him and get a penalty it uses up clock. holding is 5 yards and a first down...It is just mind boggling...I don't know if I ever seen such a pathetic effort. Come in with pressure and make mahommes scramble around use clock. 

     anyway all in all it was a good weekend ...and we did get some breaks along the way. at least the rams didn't lose it...they were trying...

       GL peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 1:03 PM ET #149

    @LANDSHARK1

     Sent my 1k to my animal shelter in crypto!!

    Lets get em next week.

    an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @LANDSHARK1

     Sent my 1k to my animal shelter in crypto!!

    Lets get em next week.

    an_cheers

     
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2022 - 1:03 PM ET #150

    Quote Originally Posted by 1pumpchump:

    @vanzack   Quote Originally Posted by vanzack: Quote Originally Posted by SteamCave: nice weekend    sent friend request I honestly didnt know this existed, but I have about 50 friend requests apparently.   What does this do?   I accepted. It now allows him to send you nudes

    that made me lol

    an_roll_laugh

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by 1pumpchump:

    @vanzack   Quote Originally Posted by vanzack: Quote Originally Posted by SteamCave: nice weekend    sent friend request I honestly didnt know this existed, but I have about 50 friend requests apparently.   What does this do?   I accepted. It now allows him to send you nudes

    that made me lol

    an_roll_laugh

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,680
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,822
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,276
    • PART DEUX 260
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,432
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,667
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,571
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,657

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.