I just keep thinking about the 13 second thing...Its tough to wrap my head around. Like why does every team in them moments change their defense in them situations. Why not play a straight up defense and try to grind out the last seconds of the game. Why such loose defense on kelsie and just hand him 20 yards. Even if your up on him and get a penalty it uses up clock. holding is 5 yards and a first down...It is just mind boggling...I don't know if I ever seen such a pathetic effort. Come in with pressure and make mahommes scramble around use clock. anyway all in all it was a good weekend ...and we did get some breaks along the way. at least the rams didn't lose it...they were trying... GL
In times of very high stress and pressure, combined with quick decisions - even the best make sub-optimal decisions.
Thats what I am telling myself.
Someone sent me an interesting note on twitter.... Bills had 9 possessions and Chiefs had 11 with zero turnovers. Coin flips had a big influence on the outcome.
GL
Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa21:
I just keep thinking about the 13 second thing...Its tough to wrap my head around. Like why does every team in them moments change their defense in them situations. Why not play a straight up defense and try to grind out the last seconds of the game. Why such loose defense on kelsie and just hand him 20 yards. Even if your up on him and get a penalty it uses up clock. holding is 5 yards and a first down...It is just mind boggling...I don't know if I ever seen such a pathetic effort. Come in with pressure and make mahommes scramble around use clock. anyway all in all it was a good weekend ...and we did get some breaks along the way. at least the rams didn't lose it...they were trying... GL
In times of very high stress and pressure, combined with quick decisions - even the best make sub-optimal decisions.
Thats what I am telling myself.
Someone sent me an interesting note on twitter.... Bills had 9 possessions and Chiefs had 11 with zero turnovers. Coin flips had a big influence on the outcome.
Damn. I just noticed one of the sports books I use offering boosted odds (Sportsbet - Aussie book) for the Bills ML. Odds offered are $2.53 (+153 American) capped at a maximum bet of $250. I'm heavily invested in the Bills ML already. The reason I say damn is because these bets they offer the boosted odds on rarely win. It's like they've had a witch sticking pins into Josh Allen doll while chanting "Mahomes will win, Kelce will win" all night. Anyway I will add this $250 boosted odds bet to my quota for the game it doesn't make much difference now. Fuck you Sportsbet take the curse off the Bills you scumbags.
Just saying....this happened.
It's like a 100% win rate going against these boosted odds bets that they offer. I've got to start using this to my advantage
Anyway...... still feel a bit sick from the loss that one stung like a bitch.
Quote Originally Posted by Mick_Dundee:
Damn. I just noticed one of the sports books I use offering boosted odds (Sportsbet - Aussie book) for the Bills ML. Odds offered are $2.53 (+153 American) capped at a maximum bet of $250. I'm heavily invested in the Bills ML already. The reason I say damn is because these bets they offer the boosted odds on rarely win. It's like they've had a witch sticking pins into Josh Allen doll while chanting "Mahomes will win, Kelce will win" all night. Anyway I will add this $250 boosted odds bet to my quota for the game it doesn't make much difference now. Fuck you Sportsbet take the curse off the Bills you scumbags.
Just saying....this happened.
It's like a 100% win rate going against these boosted odds bets that they offer. I've got to start using this to my advantage
Anyway...... still feel a bit sick from the loss that one stung like a bitch.