• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    NFL Division Playoffs Sunday Funday bye bye TB12 and Mahomes....

    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
    vanzack
    Supersharpone
    Aaaand-Its-Gone
    BigPapa21
    undermysac
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6575
    Posts: 153
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:33 PM ET #76

    @garbagetime

    Thanks for that.  I also see a primary line that sometimes is more away from -100 on one side than another line, but I always just choose the line and price I want.

    I am just amazed that most people dont.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @garbagetime

    Thanks for that.  I also see a primary line that sometimes is more away from -100 on one side than another line, but I always just choose the line and price I want.

    I am just amazed that most people dont.

    peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:33 PM ET #77

    @Mark_The_Narc

     Want to make sure you see post 74

     

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @Mark_The_Narc

     Want to make sure you see post 74

     

     
    Supersharpone
    Supersharpone
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 4036
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:34 PM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrankedChamp:

    Ahhh the smartest man in the room. By the way you were 3rd to respond in a few threads today, instead of your normal first. I think you’ll need to stay on covers for 24 hours instead of your normal 23. GL today.

     

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrankedChamp:

    Ahhh the smartest man in the room. By the way you were 3rd to respond in a few threads today, instead of your normal first. I think you’ll need to stay on covers for 24 hours instead of your normal 23. GL today.

     

    an_roll_laugh

     
    Aaaand-Its-Gone
    Aaaand-Its-Gone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 62
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:35 PM ET #79

    Concur. I've got the same 4 team ML parlay going as well, not for a G though you psycho an_roll_laugh

    Good luck.

    Reply

    Concur. I've got the same 4 team ML parlay going as well, not for a G though you psycho an_roll_laugh

    Good luck.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:36 PM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrankedChamp:

    Ahhh the smartest man in the room. By the way you were 3rd to respond in a few threads today, instead of your normal first. I think you’ll need to stay on covers for 24 hours instead of your normal 23. GL today.

    Being the smartest man in the room at covers is a really low bar.

     

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrankedChamp:

    Ahhh the smartest man in the room. By the way you were 3rd to respond in a few threads today, instead of your normal first. I think you’ll need to stay on covers for 24 hours instead of your normal 23. GL today.

    Being the smartest man in the room at covers is a really low bar.

     

     
    BigPapa21
    BigPapa21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3210
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:36 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoiltommy:

    I have come to realize that there are 2 types of bootlickers on covers:   Those who bet way too much on an individual game and blow their rent money, so they need to vent; Those who never bet, but are disgruntled, alt-sexual incels who can’t understand how the world is so unfair to them, so they need to seek the approval of anonymous men on the internet.   The idea that a self-professed full-time professional gambler like you posts so often on this site is almost comical.

    3. Then there is this type like you who create fake accounts to say asinine statements due to their cowardly nature and their unusual small sized testicles.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoiltommy:

    I have come to realize that there are 2 types of bootlickers on covers:   Those who bet way too much on an individual game and blow their rent money, so they need to vent; Those who never bet, but are disgruntled, alt-sexual incels who can’t understand how the world is so unfair to them, so they need to seek the approval of anonymous men on the internet.   The idea that a self-professed full-time professional gambler like you posts so often on this site is almost comical.

    3. Then there is this type like you who create fake accounts to say asinine statements due to their cowardly nature and their unusual small sized testicles.

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52287
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:41 PM ET #82

    I took Rams 1H and game ML, hoping for a split at worst(1.5 units each).

    My biggest bet of the week is Buffalo at +115(5 units). Bet it at open.

    I didn't take the points on either, I'm pretty damn nervous to be honest. Especially since going 0-2 yesterday.

    Let the cookie crumble in our favor.

    Best of Luck peace_5

    Reply

    I took Rams 1H and game ML, hoping for a split at worst(1.5 units each).

    My biggest bet of the week is Buffalo at +115(5 units). Bet it at open.

    I didn't take the points on either, I'm pretty damn nervous to be honest. Especially since going 0-2 yesterday.

    Let the cookie crumble in our favor.

    Best of Luck peace_5

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52287
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 2:43 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoiltommy:

    I have come to realize that there are 2 types of bootlickers on covers:   Those who bet way too much on an individual game and blow their rent money, so they need to vent; Those who never bet, but are disgruntled, alt-sexual incels who can’t understand how the world is so unfair to them, so they need to seek the approval of anonymous men on the internet.   The idea that a self-professed full-time professional gambler like you posts so often on this site is almost comical.

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoiltommy:

    I have come to realize that there are 2 types of bootlickers on covers:   Those who bet way too much on an individual game and blow their rent money, so they need to vent; Those who never bet, but are disgruntled, alt-sexual incels who can’t understand how the world is so unfair to them, so they need to seek the approval of anonymous men on the internet.   The idea that a self-professed full-time professional gambler like you posts so often on this site is almost comical.

    an_roll_laugh

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 3:35 PM ET #84

    Very good start. 10-0

    Pedal down Rams.

    an_horse

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Very good start. 10-0

    Pedal down Rams.

    an_horse

     
    Walt_The_Weapon
    Walt_The_Weapon
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 4:04 PM ET #85

    @vanzack

    I know it's VERY early, but since you are the ultimate and ridiculous numbers guy, I would like your honest opinion... I have (as previously mentioned)

    A 4 team ML DOG Parlay risking $50 (plus a 33% profit boost) to win $2,514!

    Plus a future on KC @ +475... $50 to win $287!

    If we are able to pull this Rams game out, what would you do? Hedge? If so, how and how much??

    Thanks in advance!  peace_5

    Reply

    @vanzack

    I know it's VERY early, but since you are the ultimate and ridiculous numbers guy, I would like your honest opinion... I have (as previously mentioned)

    A 4 team ML DOG Parlay risking $50 (plus a 33% profit boost) to win $2,514!

    Plus a future on KC @ +475... $50 to win $287!

    If we are able to pull this Rams game out, what would you do? Hedge? If so, how and how much??

    Thanks in advance!  peace_5

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 4:32 PM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Very good start. 10-0 Pedal down Rams.

    awesome buddy!  Name the charity, I’m in for a donation…

    live dogs always profit! 

    peace_5

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Very good start. 10-0 Pedal down Rams.

    awesome buddy!  Name the charity, I’m in for a donation…

    live dogs always profit! 

    peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 4:34 PM ET #87

    That turnover before HT is going to eat at me.

    angry

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    That turnover before HT is going to eat at me.

    angry

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 4:35 PM ET #88

    @Walt_The_Weapon

     Sorry dude, cant sit down and do the math now.  Too entrenched.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @Walt_The_Weapon

     Sorry dude, cant sit down and do the math now.  Too entrenched.

    peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 4:35 PM ET #89

    @wolfeman3

     Lets hit it!

    an_horse

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @wolfeman3

     Lets hit it!

    an_horse

     
    Walt_The_Weapon
    Walt_The_Weapon
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 4:42 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    @Walt_The_Weapon  Sorry dude, cant sit down and do the math now.  Too entrenched.

    Totally understandable!  peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    @Walt_The_Weapon  Sorry dude, cant sit down and do the math now.  Too entrenched.

    Totally understandable!  peace_5

     
    bluecompass
    bluecompass
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 4:43 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1:

    100% profits donated to: SOI DOG (Asian dog meat market rescue)

    I've eaten dog, at a street market in Cambodia about 20 years ago.  It actually wasn't too bad.  It reminded me of the guinea pig I ate in a street market in Bolivia a few years prior.  Neither one was nearly as good as the jerk goat I ate in Anguilla. 

    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1:

    100% profits donated to: SOI DOG (Asian dog meat market rescue)

    I've eaten dog, at a street market in Cambodia about 20 years ago.  It actually wasn't too bad.  It reminded me of the guinea pig I ate in a street market in Bolivia a few years prior.  Neither one was nearly as good as the jerk goat I ate in Anguilla. 

     
    LVTruck
    LVTruck
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 37352
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 4:47 PM ET #92

    @bluecompass

     Anybody that eats a dog, is a fucking complete jerk off…. It’s a dog what’s wrong with you.

    Reply

    @bluecompass

     Anybody that eats a dog, is a fucking complete jerk off…. It’s a dog what’s wrong with you.

     
    piratesgold
    piratesgold
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 2480
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 4:50 PM ET #93

    Coming from a "Dog" hoping to get fed. I hope to see Landshark1's post after the game.

    I like the animals better than the people....  especially the democrat people...lol.

     

    new_pleased

    Reply

    Coming from a "Dog" hoping to get fed. I hope to see Landshark1's post after the game.

    I like the animals better than the people....  especially the democrat people...lol.

     

    new_pleased

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 4:53 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass:

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1: 100% profits donated to: SOI DOG (Asian dog meat market rescue) I've eaten dog, at a street market in Cambodia about 20 years ago.  It actually wasn't too bad.  It reminded me of the guinea pig I ate in a street market in Bolivia a few years prior.  Neither one was nearly as good as the jerk goat I ate in Anguilla.

    Get the fuck outta here an dont come back.

    Asshole

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass:

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1: 100% profits donated to: SOI DOG (Asian dog meat market rescue) I've eaten dog, at a street market in Cambodia about 20 years ago.  It actually wasn't too bad.  It reminded me of the guinea pig I ate in a street market in Bolivia a few years prior.  Neither one was nearly as good as the jerk goat I ate in Anguilla.

    Get the fuck outta here an dont come back.

    Asshole

     
    piratesgold
    piratesgold
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 2480
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 5:00 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass:

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1: 100% profits donated to: SOI DOG (Asian dog meat market rescue) I've eaten dog, at a street market in Cambodia about 20 years ago.  It actually wasn't too bad.  It reminded me of the guinea pig I ate in a street market in Bolivia a few years prior.  Neither one was nearly as good as the jerk goat I ate in Anguilla.

     

    dog is God spelt backwards.  Your compass is pointed to hell.  Glad I am not you.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass:

    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1: 100% profits donated to: SOI DOG (Asian dog meat market rescue) I've eaten dog, at a street market in Cambodia about 20 years ago.  It actually wasn't too bad.  It reminded me of the guinea pig I ate in a street market in Bolivia a few years prior.  Neither one was nearly as good as the jerk goat I ate in Anguilla.

     

    dog is God spelt backwards.  Your compass is pointed to hell.  Glad I am not you.

     
    Supersharpone
    Supersharpone
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 4036
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 5:10 PM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass: Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1: 100% profits donated to: SOI DOG (Asian dog meat market rescue) I've eaten dog, at a street market in Cambodia about 20 years ago.  It actually wasn't too bad.  It reminded me of the guinea pig I ate in a street market in Bolivia a few years prior.  Neither one was nearly as good as the jerk goat I ate in Anguilla. Get the fuck outta here an dont come back. Asshole

     

    what is wrong with you entitled people?

     

    do you realize in africa and 3rd world countries where there are major scarcities, its a source of food. 

    im not saying it’s right but if you had to choose between survival or death wouldnt u?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass: Quote Originally Posted by LANDSHARK1: 100% profits donated to: SOI DOG (Asian dog meat market rescue) I've eaten dog, at a street market in Cambodia about 20 years ago.  It actually wasn't too bad.  It reminded me of the guinea pig I ate in a street market in Bolivia a few years prior.  Neither one was nearly as good as the jerk goat I ate in Anguilla. Get the fuck outta here an dont come back. Asshole

     

    what is wrong with you entitled people?

     

    do you realize in africa and 3rd world countries where there are major scarcities, its a source of food. 

    im not saying it’s right but if you had to choose between survival or death wouldnt u?

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 5:12 PM ET #97

    @Supersharpone

     Fuck you too.

    Get your facts right. Bluecompass was starving. GTFO

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @Supersharpone

     Fuck you too.

    Get your facts right. Bluecompass was starving. GTFO

     
    bluecompass
    bluecompass
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 5:34 PM ET #98

    @mansack

     I was in a situation where I would have greatly offended my hosts if I didn't eat it.  And this offense would have had consequences far beyond myself.  So I made a choice. 

    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
    Reply

    @mansack

     I was in a situation where I would have greatly offended my hosts if I didn't eat it.  And this offense would have had consequences far beyond myself.  So I made a choice. 

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 5:36 PM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass:

    @manzack  I was in a situation where I would have greatly offended my hosts if I didn't eat it.  And this offense would have had consequences far beyond myself.  So I made a choice.

    Great people do the right thing no matter what.

    Hang your head in shame. I have zero patience for this shit.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass:

    @manzack  I was in a situation where I would have greatly offended my hosts if I didn't eat it.  And this offense would have had consequences far beyond myself.  So I made a choice.

    Great people do the right thing no matter what.

    Hang your head in shame. I have zero patience for this shit.

     
     
    piratesgold
    piratesgold
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 2480
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2022 - 5:45 PM ET #100

    dog - god

    There is a reason they call them man's best friend.

    Reply

    dog - god

    There is a reason they call them man's best friend.

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,681
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,822
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,276
    • PART DEUX 260
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,433
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,667
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,571
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,658

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.