• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Why You Shouldn't Bet Against the SEC in Bowl Season

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    Gold_Rush
    jimmydafreak
    phancard
    linewatcher
    THEMUGG
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7807
    Posts: 118
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    Gold_Rush
    Gold_Rush
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 7850
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2009 - 3:45 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    I think he meant to say "forgot" Arkansas, not "forget" Arkansas.  So I don't think he was dumping on the at all.  Quite to the contrary.

     


    I see - thanks
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    I think he meant to say "forgot" Arkansas, not "forget" Arkansas.  So I don't think he was dumping on the at all.  Quite to the contrary.

     


    I see - thanks
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 1:07 AM ET #52

    SEC Lines:

    Clemson vs Kentucky +7

    Texas A&M vs Georgia -7

    Virginia Tech vs Tennessee +4.5

    Northwestern vs Auburn -8

    Penn State vs LSU +3

    Cincinnati vs Florida -10

    Connecticut vs South Carolina -4.5

    Oklahoma State vs Ole Miss -3

    East Carolina vs Arkansas -8

    Texas vs Alabama -6

     

    Reply

    SEC Lines:

    Clemson vs Kentucky +7

    Texas A&M vs Georgia -7

    Virginia Tech vs Tennessee +4.5

    Northwestern vs Auburn -8

    Penn State vs LSU +3

    Cincinnati vs Florida -10

    Connecticut vs South Carolina -4.5

    Oklahoma State vs Ole Miss -3

    East Carolina vs Arkansas -8

    Texas vs Alabama -6

     

     
    phancard
    phancard
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3706
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 1:37 AM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    SEC Lines:

    Clemson vs Kentucky +7

    Texas A&M vs Georgia -7

    Virginia Tech vs Tennessee +4.5

    Northwestern vs Auburn -8

    Penn State vs LSU +3

    Cincinnati vs Florida -10

    Connecticut vs South Carolina -4.5

    Oklahoma State vs Ole Miss -3

    East Carolina vs Arkansas -8

    Texas vs Alabama -6

     



    The Only one I don't like is Tenn +4.5. I think V Tech Defense can stop Tenn Offense. Other than that all goes bro.


    Best Conference IMHO are

    1) SEC
    2)Pac Ten
    3)Big East
    4)Big Ten
    5)Big 12
    6)ACC
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    SEC Lines:

    Clemson vs Kentucky +7

    Texas A&M vs Georgia -7

    Virginia Tech vs Tennessee +4.5

    Northwestern vs Auburn -8

    Penn State vs LSU +3

    Cincinnati vs Florida -10

    Connecticut vs South Carolina -4.5

    Oklahoma State vs Ole Miss -3

    East Carolina vs Arkansas -8

    Texas vs Alabama -6

     



    The Only one I don't like is Tenn +4.5. I think V Tech Defense can stop Tenn Offense. Other than that all goes bro.


    Best Conference IMHO are

    1) SEC
    2)Pac Ten
    3)Big East
    4)Big Ten
    5)Big 12
    6)ACC
     
    linewatcher
    linewatcher
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 5016
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 1:59 AM ET #54

    i totally agree with your thoughs jimmy. the sec teams in bowl games have been money, especially sec underdogs--damn those oddsmakers that they caught on to this angle: only lsu is the sole sec dog this season. as for the pac10--i wholeheartedly agree. the conference as a whole has improved (except for washy st) and the pac 10 has historically well in bowl games.... i do believe the pac10 will surprise a lot of people this season....
    Reply
    i totally agree with your thoughs jimmy. the sec teams in bowl games have been money, especially sec underdogs--damn those oddsmakers that they caught on to this angle: only lsu is the sole sec dog this season. as for the pac10--i wholeheartedly agree. the conference as a whole has improved (except for washy st) and the pac 10 has historically well in bowl games.... i do believe the pac10 will surprise a lot of people this season....
     
    linewatcher
    linewatcher
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 5016
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 2:00 AM ET #55

    scratch that sec underdog statement: tenny and kentucky are also sec dogs...
    Reply
    scratch that sec underdog statement: tenny and kentucky are also sec dogs...
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 2:28 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by linewatcher:

    scratch that sec underdog statement: tenny and kentucky are also sec dogs...

    I will automatically bet all SEC dogs.

    The PAC 10 was outstanding in bowl games last season, and I expect much the same this season, especailly because no SEC and PAC 10 schools collide.  Therefore, both conferences will feed off of the weaker conferences again this season.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by linewatcher:

    scratch that sec underdog statement: tenny and kentucky are also sec dogs...

    I will automatically bet all SEC dogs.

    The PAC 10 was outstanding in bowl games last season, and I expect much the same this season, especailly because no SEC and PAC 10 schools collide.  Therefore, both conferences will feed off of the weaker conferences again this season.

     

     
    phancard
    phancard
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3706
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 3:51 AM ET #57

    I really like LSU +3 , I think this line is a joke, I thought LSU was laying at least 3 myself.
    Reply
    I really like LSU +3 , I think this line is a joke, I thought LSU was laying at least 3 myself.
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 10:41 AM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by phancard:

    I really like LSU +3 , I think this line is a joke, I thought LSU was laying at least 3 myself.

     I have little doubt that LSU is more athletic across the board but.............

     

     JoePa vs Les Miles with 3 weeks to prep?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by phancard:

    I really like LSU +3 , I think this line is a joke, I thought LSU was laying at least 3 myself.

     I have little doubt that LSU is more athletic across the board but.............

     

     JoePa vs Les Miles with 3 weeks to prep?

     
    HURRICAN3
    HURRICAN3
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 360
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 11:33 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    My early score prediction is 56-21 Gators!!!


    eaisest pick of  the bowl games
    cinni cant stop the run and florida got best pass defense in the country ..their pass packages are sick
    these packages shut down bradford last year only difference was okl had a defense
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    My early score prediction is 56-21 Gators!!!


    eaisest pick of  the bowl games
    cinni cant stop the run and florida got best pass defense in the country ..their pass packages are sick
    these packages shut down bradford last year only difference was okl had a defense
     
    HURRICAN3
    HURRICAN3
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 360
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 11:35 AM ET #60

    fla wins by over 20
    Reply
    fla wins by over 20
     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 11:37 AM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     I have little doubt that LSU is more athletic across the board but.............

     

     JoePa vs Les Miles with 3 weeks to prep?

     

    Did you just say as if Joe pa actually preps?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     I have little doubt that LSU is more athletic across the board but.............

     

     JoePa vs Les Miles with 3 weeks to prep?

     

    Did you just say as if Joe pa actually preps?

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 12:36 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by jwheels86:

     

    Did you just say as if Joe pa actually preps?

     Say again??

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jwheels86:

     

    Did you just say as if Joe pa actually preps?

     Say again??

     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 12:46 PM ET #63

    Penn State plays no one all year and when they do, they get hammered. Even Miles staff can embarass them
    Reply
    Penn State plays no one all year and when they do, they get hammered. Even Miles staff can embarass them
     
    Uconn34
    Uconn34
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 8005
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 1:21 PM ET #64

    do my huskies have a chance jimmy?? i thought that line was a tad low
    Reply
    do my huskies have a chance jimmy?? i thought that line was a tad low
     
    Osirus13
    Osirus13
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 14174
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 1:25 PM ET #65

    Im going to bet against every sec team i dont care if i lose money. Conference arguments are so gay
    Reply
    Im going to bet against every sec team i dont care if i lose money. Conference arguments are so gay
     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 2:57 PM ET #66

    Good stuff Jimmy, I was going to mention your tid bit on the Pac-10 as well, but you already mentioned it. GL this Bowl year

    Reply

    Good stuff Jimmy, I was going to mention your tid bit on the Pac-10 as well, but you already mentioned it. GL this Bowl year

     
    koko11
    koko11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 3091
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 3:04 PM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by Osirus13:

    Im going to bet against every sec team i dont care if i lose money. Conference arguments are so gay

     Sounds smart...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Osirus13:

    Im going to bet against every sec team i dont care if i lose money. Conference arguments are so gay

     Sounds smart...
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 3:19 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by Uconn34:

    do my huskies have a chance jimmy?? i thought that line was a tad low

    I LOVE how UConn plays, and Randy Edsall is very, very good coach.  But I agree with you that the line seems a bit short.  USC is very physical and has an awfully tough defense, so I think your Huskies will find the sledding pretty tough.  At -4.5, I think you've got to side with Spurrier here.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Uconn34:

    do my huskies have a chance jimmy?? i thought that line was a tad low

    I LOVE how UConn plays, and Randy Edsall is very, very good coach.  But I agree with you that the line seems a bit short.  USC is very physical and has an awfully tough defense, so I think your Huskies will find the sledding pretty tough.  At -4.5, I think you've got to side with Spurrier here.

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 3:27 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by Osirus13:

    Im going to bet against every sec team i dont care if i lose money. Conference arguments are so gay

    Osirus, I know you've been around here for a while, that you're a Texas fan, and that you have a super hot chick as your avatar , but I only ask one thing of you.  Can I please hold all of your anti-SEC bets?  I won't even charge you a vig.  I hate to see you give your money to those evil online books!!!  Afterall, the kids need new shoes!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Osirus13:

    Im going to bet against every sec team i dont care if i lose money. Conference arguments are so gay

    Osirus, I know you've been around here for a while, that you're a Texas fan, and that you have a super hot chick as your avatar , but I only ask one thing of you.  Can I please hold all of your anti-SEC bets?  I won't even charge you a vig.  I hate to see you give your money to those evil online books!!!  Afterall, the kids need new shoes!!!

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 3:31 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by HURRICAN3:


    eaisest pick of  the bowl games
    cinni cant stop the run and florida got best pass defense in the country ..their pass packages are sick
    these packages shut down bradford last year only difference was okl had a defense

    Absolutely!!!  And with all the turmoil surrounding Brian Kelly, this is shaping up to be more of a mismatch with each passing day.

    Regardless of the outcome of the SEC Championship Game, the Gators are still the second best team in the country.

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HURRICAN3:


    eaisest pick of  the bowl games
    cinni cant stop the run and florida got best pass defense in the country ..their pass packages are sick
    these packages shut down bradford last year only difference was okl had a defense

    Absolutely!!!  And with all the turmoil surrounding Brian Kelly, this is shaping up to be more of a mismatch with each passing day.

    Regardless of the outcome of the SEC Championship Game, the Gators are still the second best team in the country.

     

     

     
    phobanbud
    phobanbud
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1345
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 3:35 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Osirus, I know you've been around here for a while, that you're a Texas fan, and that you have a super hot chick as your avatar , but I only ask one thing of you.  Can I please hold all of your anti-SEC bets?  I won't even charge you a vig.  I hate to see you give your money to those evil online books!!!  Afterall, the kids need new shoes!!!




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Osirus, I know you've been around here for a while, that you're a Texas fan, and that you have a super hot chick as your avatar , but I only ask one thing of you.  Can I please hold all of your anti-SEC bets?  I won't even charge you a vig.  I hate to see you give your money to those evil online books!!!  Afterall, the kids need new shoes!!!




     
    phobanbud
    phobanbud
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1345
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 3:36 PM ET #72

     to the above.  Clicked post too fast. 
    Reply
     to the above.  Clicked post too fast. 
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 7:35 PM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by phancard:

    I really like LSU +3 , I think this line is a joke, I thought LSU was laying at least 3 myself.

    I love LSU +3 Phancard!!!  My top 3 SEC games are:

    #1 Florida -10 (LOL)

    #2 Bama -6 (Anything under 7 is golden)

    #3 LSU +3 ("The Hat" is still the village idiot, but he's been terrific in bowl games and he's getting points versus the Big 10)

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by phancard:

    I really like LSU +3 , I think this line is a joke, I thought LSU was laying at least 3 myself.

    I love LSU +3 Phancard!!!  My top 3 SEC games are:

    #1 Florida -10 (LOL)

    #2 Bama -6 (Anything under 7 is golden)

    #3 LSU +3 ("The Hat" is still the village idiot, but he's been terrific in bowl games and he's getting points versus the Big 10)

     

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 7:38 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by HURRICAN3:

    fla wins by over 20

    I agree.  This is a complete mismatch in every aspect.  Despite Florida's loss in the SECCG, they are still the 2nd best team in the nation, and #3 is far behind.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HURRICAN3:

    fla wins by over 20

    I agree.  This is a complete mismatch in every aspect.  Despite Florida's loss in the SECCG, they are still the 2nd best team in the nation, and #3 is far behind.

     
     
    Uconn34
    Uconn34
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 8005
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 7:41 PM ET #75

    thanks for the comments on Uconn SC...i will be shocked if my boys keep it close
    Reply
    thanks for the comments on Uconn SC...i will be shocked if my boys keep it close
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,283
    • PART DEUX 197
    • Monday 10/05/2026 698
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,813
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,815
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,154
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,662
    • MNF 1,070
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,739
    • MLB Playoffs 8,680

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.