• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Bowl Money ~ HooTrain Collab

    «First Previous 141516 ... 212223 Next Last»
    ndsent1
    WahooS
    thehuntman
    TRAIN69
    WISEGUY36
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 52742
    Posts: 553
    «First Previous 141516 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    ndsent1
    ndsent1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 20813
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 10:55 AM ET #326

    @TRAIN69

     

    @WahooS

     an_worship Thx Guy's

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     

    @WahooS

     an_worship Thx Guy's

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25685
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 11:07 AM ET #327

    Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:

    Thanks Hoo!  Ended up pairing UCF ML with Aston Villa in soccer this afternoon. Aston Villa is basically a lock to win their game and I am only paying -125
    interesting, not sure I’ve bet soccer before besides a few World Cup games, I’d get crushed betting that sport since I don’t follow 

     

    only football & ncaab for me 

     

    Best to you an_cheers

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:

    Thanks Hoo!  Ended up pairing UCF ML with Aston Villa in soccer this afternoon. Aston Villa is basically a lock to win their game and I am only paying -125
    interesting, not sure I’ve bet soccer before besides a few World Cup games, I’d get crushed betting that sport since I don’t follow 

     

    only football & ncaab for me 

     

    Best to you an_cheers

     
    thehuntman
    thehuntman
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14226
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 11:14 AM ET #328

    @WahooS

     Thank You and Train so much for everything that you guys do here. peace_5

    You are the only ones that I have ever almost completely blindly tailed when making some wagers. Being up here in Toronto it can be difficult to get the proper information on some of these bowl games so again thanks for all your hard work and the knowledge you provide. 

    Happy Holidays and Continued success for everyone here! an_cheers

    You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.
    Reply

    @WahooS

     Thank You and Train so much for everything that you guys do here. peace_5

    You are the only ones that I have ever almost completely blindly tailed when making some wagers. Being up here in Toronto it can be difficult to get the proper information on some of these bowl games so again thanks for all your hard work and the knowledge you provide. 

    Happy Holidays and Continued success for everyone here! an_cheers

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55708
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 11:34 AM ET #329

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Official HooTrain Recommendations      1. UTSA - 9.5  2. Texas St - 4.5 3. UTSA ml / UCF ml +108 4. USF + 1.5 first half (small)  5. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards        we still have ucf ml pending tonight paired with utsa, I actually give slight lean to taking the points now that we are on game day & I see the razor thin options in the back end of the ucf defense, should be a fun game   we will add more bets today
    We added UCF ML to UTSA ML for 2 reasons...UTSA was probably the strongest bowl lean we had, so adding more to them in a varied way was good.....second, we both like UCF but leary of Malzahn.....so we wanted exposure with limited risk. Now we have the UCF ML +108 vs where it currently sits at -210ish.....anytime you can flip odds its a solid move. Opens up middle opportunities which are far better than hedging, which is about a zero EV move. Having options is good. We could go for GT +5 and have a free ride.....possibly tease GT to +11.5 crossing a ton of key numbers....or just let the +108 ride....regardless of outcome, putting yourself in position to succeed and make future decisions is paramount. Lots of people don't do parlays and teasers, and I understand why. I'm just not that guy....and I'm slowly turning Wahoos to the dark side......an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Official HooTrain Recommendations      1. UTSA - 9.5  2. Texas St - 4.5 3. UTSA ml / UCF ml +108 4. USF + 1.5 first half (small)  5. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards        we still have ucf ml pending tonight paired with utsa, I actually give slight lean to taking the points now that we are on game day & I see the razor thin options in the back end of the ucf defense, should be a fun game   we will add more bets today
    We added UCF ML to UTSA ML for 2 reasons...UTSA was probably the strongest bowl lean we had, so adding more to them in a varied way was good.....second, we both like UCF but leary of Malzahn.....so we wanted exposure with limited risk. Now we have the UCF ML +108 vs where it currently sits at -210ish.....anytime you can flip odds its a solid move. Opens up middle opportunities which are far better than hedging, which is about a zero EV move. Having options is good. We could go for GT +5 and have a free ride.....possibly tease GT to +11.5 crossing a ton of key numbers....or just let the +108 ride....regardless of outcome, putting yourself in position to succeed and make future decisions is paramount. Lots of people don't do parlays and teasers, and I understand why. I'm just not that guy....and I'm slowly turning Wahoos to the dark side......an_roll_laugh

     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 12:33 PM ET #330

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS: Official HooTrain Recommendations      1. UTSA - 9.5  2. Texas St - 4.5 3. UTSA ml / UCF ml +108 4. USF + 1.5 first half (small)  5. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards        we still have ucf ml pending tonight paired with utsa, I actually give slight lean to taking the points now that we are on game day & I see the razor thin options in the back end of the ucf defense, should be a fun game   we will add more bets today We added UCF ML to UTSA ML for 2 reasons...UTSA was probably the strongest bowl lean we had, so adding more to them in a varied way was good.....second, we both like UCF but leary of Malzahn.....so we wanted exposure with limited risk. Now we have the UCF ML +108 vs where it currently sits at -210ish.....anytime you can flip odds its a solid move. Opens up middle opportunities which are far better than hedging, which is about a zero EV move. Having options is good. We could go for GT +5 and have a free ride.....possibly tease GT to +11.5 crossing a ton of key numbers....or just let the +108 ride....regardless of outcome, putting yourself in position to succeed and make future decisions is paramount. Lots of people don't do parlays and teasers, and I understand why. I'm just not that guy....and I'm slowly turning Wahoos to the dark side......

     

    It sure opens up a lot of opportunity to manage risk. 

    Hoos , you'll love it.  bigsmile   

    Train , Merry Christmas , bud   an_cheers

    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS: Official HooTrain Recommendations      1. UTSA - 9.5  2. Texas St - 4.5 3. UTSA ml / UCF ml +108 4. USF + 1.5 first half (small)  5. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards        we still have ucf ml pending tonight paired with utsa, I actually give slight lean to taking the points now that we are on game day & I see the razor thin options in the back end of the ucf defense, should be a fun game   we will add more bets today We added UCF ML to UTSA ML for 2 reasons...UTSA was probably the strongest bowl lean we had, so adding more to them in a varied way was good.....second, we both like UCF but leary of Malzahn.....so we wanted exposure with limited risk. Now we have the UCF ML +108 vs where it currently sits at -210ish.....anytime you can flip odds its a solid move. Opens up middle opportunities which are far better than hedging, which is about a zero EV move. Having options is good. We could go for GT +5 and have a free ride.....possibly tease GT to +11.5 crossing a ton of key numbers....or just let the +108 ride....regardless of outcome, putting yourself in position to succeed and make future decisions is paramount. Lots of people don't do parlays and teasers, and I understand why. I'm just not that guy....and I'm slowly turning Wahoos to the dark side......

     

    It sure opens up a lot of opportunity to manage risk. 

    Hoos , you'll love it.  bigsmile   

    Train , Merry Christmas , bud   an_cheers

     
    Bixby17
    Bixby17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 356
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 12:38 PM ET #331

    @icemantbi

     Where on earth did you get Villa -125? I bet soccer often and can’t come close to that line. 

    Reply

    @icemantbi

     Where on earth did you get Villa -125? I bet soccer often and can’t come close to that line. 

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55708
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 12:49 PM ET #332

    Quote Originally Posted by Bixby17:

    @icemantbi  Where on earth did you get Villa -125? I bet soccer often and can’t come close to that line.
    Pretty sure he parlayed their ML with UCF ML to get the juice down to -125 peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Bixby17:

    @icemantbi  Where on earth did you get Villa -125? I bet soccer often and can’t come close to that line.
    Pretty sure he parlayed their ML with UCF ML to get the juice down to -125 peace_5

     
    icemantbi
    icemantbi
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 34302
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 2:17 PM ET #333

    @Bixby17

     Yes as train said that's what I did.  Soccer is great to add on for parlays if you pick the right spots lots of big mismatches.  Only thing you have to keep in mind is soccer also has the added risk of a tie.  But Villa should win easily today

    Reply

    @Bixby17

     Yes as train said that's what I did.  Soccer is great to add on for parlays if you pick the right spots lots of big mismatches.  Only thing you have to keep in mind is soccer also has the added risk of a tie.  But Villa should win easily today

     
    Bixby17
    Bixby17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 356
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 2:27 PM ET #334

    @TRAIN69

     Makes much more sense that way. Was multi tasking on the treadmill and about fell off when I thought he grabbed that line at that price lol. Thanks train! 

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     Makes much more sense that way. Was multi tasking on the treadmill and about fell off when I thought he grabbed that line at that price lol. Thanks train! 

     
    Bixby17
    Bixby17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 356
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 2:27 PM ET #335

    @icemantbi

     Oh yea been following it for years, the dreaded draw is always the biggest hurdle. Best of luck!

    Reply

    @icemantbi

     Oh yea been following it for years, the dreaded draw is always the biggest hurdle. Best of luck!

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25685
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 4:18 PM ET #336

    another add because we want plus money while we can get it 

     

     

     

    Official HooTrain Recommendations 

     

     

    1. UTSA - 9.5 moneybag

    2. USF + 1.5 first half (small) moneybag

    3. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards moneybag

    4. UTSA ML / UCF ML + 108

    5. Texas St - 4.5

    6. Okla St ML + 112

     

     

     

     more coming as we have now broken down almost every single bowl game on our own & then by phone 

    .
    Reply

    another add because we want plus money while we can get it 

     

     

     

    Official HooTrain Recommendations 

     

     

    1. UTSA - 9.5 moneybag

    2. USF + 1.5 first half (small) moneybag

    3. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards moneybag

    4. UTSA ML / UCF ML + 108

    5. Texas St - 4.5

    6. Okla St ML + 112

     

     

     

     more coming as we have now broken down almost every single bowl game on our own & then by phone 

     
    CravinMorehead
    CravinMorehead
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 4667
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 4:25 PM ET #337

    Thanks boys! Much apreciated

    Reply

    Thanks boys! Much apreciated

     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 4:27 PM ET #338

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    another add because we want plus money while we can get it        Official HooTrain Recommendations      1. UTSA - 9.5  2. USF + 1.5 first half (small)  3. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards  4. UTSA ML / UCF ML + 108 5. Texas St - 4.5 6. Okla St ML + 112        more coming as we have now broken down almost every single bowl game on our own & then by phone

    I am on Okie St as well

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    another add because we want plus money while we can get it        Official HooTrain Recommendations      1. UTSA - 9.5  2. USF + 1.5 first half (small)  3. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards  4. UTSA ML / UCF ML + 108 5. Texas St - 4.5 6. Okla St ML + 112        more coming as we have now broken down almost every single bowl game on our own & then by phone

    I am on Okie St as well

    an_cheers

     
    TheLorenaKid
    TheLorenaKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2147
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 4:34 PM ET #339

    Sure hope Oklahoma State RB Gordon doesn’t sit this one out an_nailbiter

     

    Jumped on the Cowboys ML Hoo Train!

    an_cheers clover

    Reply

    Sure hope Oklahoma State RB Gordon doesn’t sit this one out an_nailbiter

     

    Jumped on the Cowboys ML Hoo Train!

    an_cheers clover

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25685
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 4:37 PM ET #340

    Quote Originally Posted by tsw:

    I am on Okie St as well

     

    yes, adjusted Hoo line - 6 to Ok St 

     

    plus money all day long thumbs_up

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tsw:

    I am on Okie St as well

     

    yes, adjusted Hoo line - 6 to Ok St 

     

    plus money all day long thumbs_up

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25685
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 4:39 PM ET #341

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLorenaKid:

    Sure hope Oklahoma State RB Gordon doesn’t sit this one out    Jumped on the Cowboys ML Hoo Train!
    have faith bro, I can assure you I’m putting in the work, just let it unfold 

     

    an_cheers

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLorenaKid:

    Sure hope Oklahoma State RB Gordon doesn’t sit this one out    Jumped on the Cowboys ML Hoo Train!
    have faith bro, I can assure you I’m putting in the work, just let it unfold 

     

    an_cheers

     
    TheLorenaKid
    TheLorenaKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2147
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 4:45 PM ET #342

    @WahooS

     Oh I’ve got faith in the HooTrain…I’m along for the ride and hitting all the stops!

    peace_5

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Oh I’ve got faith in the HooTrain…I’m along for the ride and hitting all the stops!

    peace_5

     
    LoveCFB1_
    LoveCFB1_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 3327
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 5:04 PM ET #343

    @WahooS

     Thanks for the work, Gentlemen an_cheers

    Not to change the subject, but Tell me about your travel destinations. Have you checked out Argentina, Brazil or any other places with beautiful women? bigsmile

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Thanks for the work, Gentlemen an_cheers

    Not to change the subject, but Tell me about your travel destinations. Have you checked out Argentina, Brazil or any other places with beautiful women? bigsmile

     
    icemantbi
    icemantbi
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 34302
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 6:02 PM ET #344

    I hope no one did what I did.  Aston Villa blew it today.  Sorry about that just a crap result sad

    I'm just going to take a shot with UCF -6

     

    Reply

    I hope no one did what I did.  Aston Villa blew it today.  Sorry about that just a crap result sad

    I'm just going to take a shot with UCF -6

     

     
    Buford35
    Buford35
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2023
    Posts: 16
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 6:15 PM ET #345

    @icemantbi

     I tailed. Tough finish! The teaser last night was nice though 

    Reply

    @icemantbi

     I tailed. Tough finish! The teaser last night was nice though 

     
    icemantbi
    icemantbi
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 34302
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 6:20 PM ET #346

    @Buford35

     I watched the game.  Villa should have won.  They had a good goal disallowed because the goalie was held 39 seconds before they scored.  It was unreal.  The foul sis not prevent the goal it was literally a play before they scored.  Absolutely horrendous and I'm sick to my stomach 

    Reply

    @Buford35

     I watched the game.  Villa should have won.  They had a good goal disallowed because the goalie was held 39 seconds before they scored.  It was unreal.  The foul sis not prevent the goal it was literally a play before they scored.  Absolutely horrendous and I'm sick to my stomach 

     
    ndsent1
    ndsent1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 20813
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 6:23 PM ET #347

    @LoveCFB1_

     Dude i just got back from S E Asia  ( Thailand )  I have never seen so many pretty woman in my life.

    I shit you not..I recommend all single men to visit at least once. You wont regret it. 

    Reply

    @LoveCFB1_

     Dude i just got back from S E Asia  ( Thailand )  I have never seen so many pretty woman in my life.

    I shit you not..I recommend all single men to visit at least once. You wont regret it. 

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 6:24 PM ET #348

    Quote Originally Posted by ndsent1:

    @LoveCFB1_  Dude i just got back from S E Asia  ( Thailand )  I have never seen so many pretty woman in my life. I shit you not..I recommend all single men to visit at least once. You wont regret it.

    So you're into lady boys. Be proud.

    Nothing wrong with that, I guess  peace_5

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ndsent1:

    @LoveCFB1_  Dude i just got back from S E Asia  ( Thailand )  I have never seen so many pretty woman in my life. I shit you not..I recommend all single men to visit at least once. You wont regret it.

    So you're into lady boys. Be proud.

    Nothing wrong with that, I guess  peace_5

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13716
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 6:33 PM ET #349

    Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:

    @Buford35  I watched the game.  Villa should have won.  They had a good goal disallowed because the goalie was held 39 seconds before they scored.  It was unreal.  The foul sis not prevent the goal it was literally a play before they scored.  Absolutely horrendous and I'm sick to my stomach

    Why was that line so high with Aston Villa only allowing 5 goals and home and no losses or ties an_wink? I laid off because every x-mas a top team lays an egg in each country. That goal was a 'fix' takeaway goal to keep the other team in the game and they score in the 88th minute??? Haha.... not a 'proper game' was played there. 0-0 at half, I said to myself its this one that will be fixed as I shopped around.

     

    Sorry you didn't get it. My 'fix' game tomorrow in Spanish soccer is Sevilla (winless in 5) @ A. Madrid (undefeated at home) to win or tie.......

     

    Worth a shot to parlay with UCF tonight and/or Texas St. coming up

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:

    @Buford35  I watched the game.  Villa should have won.  They had a good goal disallowed because the goalie was held 39 seconds before they scored.  It was unreal.  The foul sis not prevent the goal it was literally a play before they scored.  Absolutely horrendous and I'm sick to my stomach

    Why was that line so high with Aston Villa only allowing 5 goals and home and no losses or ties an_wink? I laid off because every x-mas a top team lays an egg in each country. That goal was a 'fix' takeaway goal to keep the other team in the game and they score in the 88th minute??? Haha.... not a 'proper game' was played there. 0-0 at half, I said to myself its this one that will be fixed as I shopped around.

     

    Sorry you didn't get it. My 'fix' game tomorrow in Spanish soccer is Sevilla (winless in 5) @ A. Madrid (undefeated at home) to win or tie.......

     

    Worth a shot to parlay with UCF tonight and/or Texas St. coming up

     
     
    LoveCFB1_
    LoveCFB1_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 3327
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2023 - 6:34 PM ET #350

    @ndsent1

     Thanks for the info partner thumbs_up

    Im gonna try some sort of vaca this winter. All my friends are happily married an_roll_laughso I’m afraid I have to go alone. Might not be the worst thing as long as it’s safe! 

    Reply

    @ndsent1

     Thanks for the info partner thumbs_up

    Im gonna try some sort of vaca this winter. All my friends are happily married an_roll_laughso I’m afraid I have to go alone. Might not be the worst thing as long as it’s safe! 

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 141516 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,686
    • Tuesday 10/06/2026 768
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,313
    • MLB Playoffs 11,426
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
    • Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,771
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,227
    • PART DEUX 115
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.