I’m refreshed & ready to go, if I’m right the bowl gods are about to gift us a playoff matchup for the ages, we will soon find out
Happy Holidays to the Covers Nation
let’s dominate these bowl games
![]()
I’m refreshed & ready to go, if I’m right the bowl gods are about to gift us a playoff matchup for the ages, we will soon find out
Happy Holidays to the Covers Nation
let’s dominate these bowl games
![]()
I’m refreshed & ready to go, if I’m right the bowl gods are about to gift us a playoff matchup for the ages, we will soon find out
Happy Holidays to the Covers Nation
let’s dominate these bowl games
![]()
Looking forward to it Hoos, I love bowl season .
Let's get em ![]()
Looking forward to it Hoos, I love bowl season .
Let's get em ![]()
Are they gonna put Georgia vs Flor St? Oh my.....both teams will have sucked sour grapes for a month.....but FSU might not get in the red zone the entire game.....
Collaboration Station. All aboard!![]()
Are they gonna put Georgia vs Flor St? Oh my.....both teams will have sucked sour grapes for a month.....but FSU might not get in the red zone the entire game.....
Collaboration Station. All aboard!![]()
Maybe title game? Texas vs Wash & Michigan vs Bama
Maybe title game? Texas vs Wash & Michigan vs Bama
While I have respect for this collaboration, Bowl Games in my opinion are more about motivation/players sitting out than actual football. It’s VERY DIFFICULT to predict who will show up and play hard.
My ONLY bowl plays are on the Semifinal. The wrong teams are favored. Alabama will be bet into a favorite. As for Washington, do I have to keep saying it to the Covers Crew? They are BALANCED and their defense is A LOT better than people think. McMillan, Odunze, Polk, Westover, Johnson. So many weapons for Michael Penis Jr.
I’ll read the thread for insight on games but hopefully you guys can answer the Semifinals because the rest of the games mean nothing except for trying to find an edge and win $$$.
Thanks,
Love The Moose
While I have respect for this collaboration, Bowl Games in my opinion are more about motivation/players sitting out than actual football. It’s VERY DIFFICULT to predict who will show up and play hard.
My ONLY bowl plays are on the Semifinal. The wrong teams are favored. Alabama will be bet into a favorite. As for Washington, do I have to keep saying it to the Covers Crew? They are BALANCED and their defense is A LOT better than people think. McMillan, Odunze, Polk, Westover, Johnson. So many weapons for Michael Penis Jr.
I’ll read the thread for insight on games but hopefully you guys can answer the Semifinals because the rest of the games mean nothing except for trying to find an edge and win $$$.
Thanks,
Love The Moose
The only place you have to look. Why fight the tide, when you just cruise along and enjoy a beer? ![]()
Do your thing boys, I doubt I will even bother creating a thread.... just come in here and ![]()
The only place you have to look. Why fight the tide, when you just cruise along and enjoy a beer? ![]()
Do your thing boys, I doubt I will even bother creating a thread.... just come in here and ![]()
Food for thought: ON THE BAMA-MICHIGAN LINE
If they rated Georgia above Michigan most of the year and Georgia did not beat anyone in the Top 5 all year, and Bama beats them, shouldn't Bama be set as favorite?
And why hasn't the money flipped by now??
Put your thinking caps on
Food for thought: ON THE BAMA-MICHIGAN LINE
If they rated Georgia above Michigan most of the year and Georgia did not beat anyone in the Top 5 all year, and Bama beats them, shouldn't Bama be set as favorite?
And why hasn't the money flipped by now??
Put your thinking caps on
Excellent! ![]()
I have plays on the Washington ML, bama ML, & Washington 7/1 to win the NC.........hey, I don't know when I'll see them in this position again. ![]()
BOL this bowl season, gentlemen....... I'll be watching this system closely. ![]()
Excellent! ![]()
I have plays on the Washington ML, bama ML, & Washington 7/1 to win the NC.........hey, I don't know when I'll see them in this position again. ![]()
BOL this bowl season, gentlemen....... I'll be watching this system closely. ![]()
@TRAIN69
Without a doubt Train! We are all on the same team! I meant nothing negative or insulting. I have read this thread before and the information on it is fantastic related to injuries, head coaching positions, transfer portal moves, who is sitting out, etc.
My only point for me is that I find it difficult to put my money on college kids when it’s a guessing game as to how hard and prepared they will be. If I dabble, it’s usually a team with a Senior QB (UTSA for example) or a Group of 5 team looking to cap a great year (James Madison, Liberty).
Thank you for this thread! I look forward to reading your insight. What are your thoughts on the Semifinal games?
I love Washington and Alabama!
@TRAIN69
Without a doubt Train! We are all on the same team! I meant nothing negative or insulting. I have read this thread before and the information on it is fantastic related to injuries, head coaching positions, transfer portal moves, who is sitting out, etc.
My only point for me is that I find it difficult to put my money on college kids when it’s a guessing game as to how hard and prepared they will be. If I dabble, it’s usually a team with a Senior QB (UTSA for example) or a Group of 5 team looking to cap a great year (James Madison, Liberty).
Thank you for this thread! I look forward to reading your insight. What are your thoughts on the Semifinal games?
I love Washington and Alabama!
That front line for Texas is full of NFL talent, I agree and put $50 on Texas real fast
That front line for Texas is full of NFL talent, I agree and put $50 on Texas real fast
