Thinking of also making a play with this teaser:
USF +9/Saints +10
This just looks too tasty to pass on.
I have USF first half and game. Smash
![]()
I have USF first half and game. Smash
![]()
Absolutely correct, I misread it, got my directional skools discombobulated.....
Absolutely correct, I misread it, got my directional skools discombobulated.....
We got some Byrum Brown O44.5 rushing yards....would take him anything under 50......I expect him to get 10-15 rushing attempts and break one for 20+.....![]()
We got some Byrum Brown O44.5 rushing yards....would take him anything under 50......I expect him to get 10-15 rushing attempts and break one for 20+.....![]()
I usually post our stuff but was out so he did but the play originated from Train, it was his favorite bet today
I usually post our stuff but was out so he did but the play originated from Train, it was his favorite bet today
Official HooTrain Recommendations
1. UTSA - 9.5
2. Texas St - 4.5
3. UTSA ml / UCF ml +108
4. USF + 1.5 first half (small)
5. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards
6. Harris under 237.5 passing (voided)
we will continue to add tonight I’d imagine, both of us are looking at everything now ![]()
Official HooTrain Recommendations
1. UTSA - 9.5
2. Texas St - 4.5
3. UTSA ml / UCF ml +108
4. USF + 1.5 first half (small)
5. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards
6. Harris under 237.5 passing (voided)
we will continue to add tonight I’d imagine, both of us are looking at everything now ![]()
Good job men! I lost a unit on the NFL game as @vanzack had one of his rare losses, but with a little help from syracusejoe on the under in this game, broke exactly even. If that's the worse day I have, it'll be a great bowl season!!! Thanks for your excellent coaching!
Good job men! I lost a unit on the NFL game as @vanzack had one of his rare losses, but with a little help from syracusejoe on the under in this game, broke exactly even. If that's the worse day I have, it'll be a great bowl season!!! Thanks for your excellent coaching!
Official HooTrain Recommendations
1. UTSA - 9.5 ![]()
2. Texas St - 4.5
3. UTSA ml / UCF ml +108
4. USF + 1.5 first half (small) ![]()
5. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards ![]()
we still have ucf ml pending tonight paired with utsa, I actually give slight lean to taking the points now that we are on game day & I see the razor thin options in the back end of the ucf defense, should be a fun game
we will add more bets today ![]()
Official HooTrain Recommendations
1. UTSA - 9.5 ![]()
2. Texas St - 4.5
3. UTSA ml / UCF ml +108
4. USF + 1.5 first half (small) ![]()
5. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards ![]()
we still have ucf ml pending tonight paired with utsa, I actually give slight lean to taking the points now that we are on game day & I see the razor thin options in the back end of the ucf defense, should be a fun game
we will add more bets today ![]()
Thanks Hoo! Ended up pairing UCF ML with Aston Villa in soccer this afternoon. Aston Villa is basically a lock to win their game and I am only paying -125
Thanks Hoo! Ended up pairing UCF ML with Aston Villa in soccer this afternoon. Aston Villa is basically a lock to win their game and I am only paying -125
