Our loss was a plus juice bet so we paid a little extra juice to get Troy at 6 in what could be low scoring game, train likes 6.5 & under, I like 7 or less so up to you guys what each of you decide as far as your own line & juice
my fair adjusted line is Troy - 9
feel like Troy shuts them down, duke has lost entirely too much & Troy should get us home in the morning
we will be adding more
.
Official HooTrain Recommendations
1. UTSA - 9.5
2. USF + 1.5 first half (small)
3. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards
4. UTSA ML / UCF ML + 108
5. Texas St - 4.5
6. Okla St ML + 112
7. Troy - 6 (-128)
Our loss was a plus juice bet so we paid a little extra juice to get Troy at 6 in what could be low scoring game, train likes 6.5 & under, I like 7 or less so up to you guys what each of you decide as far as your own line & juice
my fair adjusted line is Troy - 9
feel like Troy shuts them down, duke has lost entirely too much & Troy should get us home in the morning
I kind of like Moore the Duke RB over 49.5 rush yds. Waters is out giving Moore the opportunity to shine. Moore averaged 5.9 yds per carry in ACC play. plus the Duke in-term coach is the running back coach
Good luck today fellas
@WahooS
I kind of like Moore the Duke RB over 49.5 rush yds. Waters is out giving Moore the opportunity to shine. Moore averaged 5.9 yds per carry in ACC play. plus the Duke in-term coach is the running back coach
@TRAIN69 No disrespect but Wahoo doesn’t play as many games as you. merry Christmas!
he knows that, I bet way less than he does but I’m also betting at a different level than most, train has fun with it & he’s very knowledgeable when you speak with him on the phone, he just likes posting the board
happy holidays
.
Quote Originally Posted by marman1224:
@TRAIN69 No disrespect but Wahoo doesn’t play as many games as you. merry Christmas!
he knows that, I bet way less than he does but I’m also betting at a different level than most, train has fun with it & he’s very knowledgeable when you speak with him on the phone, he just likes posting the board