![]()
PART DEUX
Posted:
#10
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
Wish I could find Messi to score from a PK but can't find that anywhere
yes it was I thought a MESSI PK
Wish I could find Messi to score from a PK but can't find that anywhere
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
Wish I could find Messi to score from a PK but can't find that anywhere
yes it was I thought a MESSI PK Wish I could find Messi to score from a PK but can't find that anywhere
Posted:
#20
Quote Originally Posted by tt_boy:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: NHL HORNY of coursecrazy..5 in the 1st in Montreal
yes ... hard to figure it out Quote Originally Posted by p_66: NHL HORNY of coursecrazy..5 in the 1st in Montreal
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by tt_boy:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: NHL HORNY of coursecrazy..5 in the 1st in Montreal
yes ... hard to figure it out Quote Originally Posted by p_66: NHL HORNY of coursecrazy..5 in the 1st in Montreal
Posted:
#25
Quote Originally Posted by tt_boy:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @tt_boy HABS my second teamGood choice
yeah a long time ago a coworker went to Montreal and got me a Jersey,Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @tt_boy HABS my second teamGood choice
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by tt_boy:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @tt_boy HABS my second teamGood choice
yeah a long time ago a coworker went to Montreal and got me a Jersey,Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @tt_boy HABS my second teamGood choice
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,706
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 771
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,288
- MLB Playoffs 11,903
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,317
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
- PART DEUX 141
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,813
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,238
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
