Tough night Train, get ‘em next time ![]()
Bowl Money ~ HooTrain Collab
@TRAIN69
I took Vasko with you so thanks for pointing that on out brother!!!
since I started betting props in NFL, NBA and MLB my gambling has become a successful habit ![]()
Props are fun because at any moment they can break a 20 yd run or catch ![]()
@TRAIN69
I took Vasko with you so thanks for pointing that on out brother!!!
since I started betting props in NFL, NBA and MLB my gambling has become a successful habit ![]()
Props are fun because at any moment they can break a 20 yd run or catch ![]()
@TRAIN69 I took Vasko with you so thanks for pointing that on out brother!!!
Amen! Got crushed all day, but that little gem at least ended the skid! Merry Christmas and here's to better days ahead!! ![]()
@TRAIN69 I took Vasko with you so thanks for pointing that on out brother!!!
Amen! Got crushed all day, but that little gem at least ended the skid! Merry Christmas and here's to better days ahead!! ![]()
Train and Wahoo,
Been laying low all year due to many reasons but have popped in and read both of your post when I could. Glad to see the HooTrain rolling agan this year. Many THANKS for the information and imput. Wishing you both and all BOL and MERRY CHIRSTMAS. May Santa only bring you all winners.
Train and Wahoo,
Been laying low all year due to many reasons but have popped in and read both of your post when I could. Glad to see the HooTrain rolling agan this year. Many THANKS for the information and imput. Wishing you both and all BOL and MERRY CHIRSTMAS. May Santa only bring you all winners.
Yo Gents!
Really like Jason Bean of Kansas over 22.5 rush yds tonight.
He likes to run and I think he leaves it all on the field tonight in what will be his last collegiate football game!
Excited for a nice Texas State win!!!
Yo Gents!
Really like Jason Bean of Kansas over 22.5 rush yds tonight.
He likes to run and I think he leaves it all on the field tonight in what will be his last collegiate football game!
Excited for a nice Texas State win!!!
Yo Gents! Really like Jason Bean of Kansas over 22.5 rush yds tonight. He likes to run and I think he leaves it all on the field tonight in what will be his last collegiate football game! Excited for a nice Texas State win!!!
Yo Gents! Really like Jason Bean of Kansas over 22.5 rush yds tonight. He likes to run and I think he leaves it all on the field tonight in what will be his last collegiate football game! Excited for a nice Texas State win!!!
what are you guys on today?
BG ML in and UDMLP
Kansas -6.5 1st H
Kansas/UNLV U68
![]()
what are you guys on today?
BG ML in and UDMLP
Kansas -6.5 1st H
Kansas/UNLV U68
![]()
@TRAIN69
I really like Texas State QB TJ Finely over 264 passing yards too!! I think he goes for 300+ tonight. I don’t think they will take their foot off the pedal! ![]()
@TRAIN69
I really like Texas State QB TJ Finely over 264 passing yards too!! I think he goes for 300+ tonight. I don’t think they will take their foot off the pedal! ![]()
@TRAIN69
I have to stop looking at this…
Love Vincent of UNLV over 53 rush yards too!
it’s crazy how many rushing yards Kansas gives up per game ![]()
@TRAIN69
I have to stop looking at this…
Love Vincent of UNLV over 53 rush yards too!
it’s crazy how many rushing yards Kansas gives up per game ![]()
@PUSSYGALORE333
FanDual has props. I bet on them all the time
They have the Bean o27.5 yards
They have Finley o265.5 yards
They have Vincent o53.5 yards
@PUSSYGALORE333
FanDual has props. I bet on them all the time
They have the Bean o27.5 yards
They have Finley o265.5 yards
They have Vincent o53.5 yards
@wmi799
my ignorance is frustrating ...can't find player props ...quickbets...game specials....looked under -more wagers- totals and everything...what am i missing besides few brain cells here...any help ![]()
@wmi799
my ignorance is frustrating ...can't find player props ...quickbets...game specials....looked under -more wagers- totals and everything...what am i missing besides few brain cells here...any help ![]()
@PUSSYGALORE333
The "more wages"works for me. Just click on that. Scroll over to what you need
That is on mobile version. Plus you can YouTube how to if needed
@PUSSYGALORE333
The "more wages"works for me. Just click on that. Scroll over to what you need
That is on mobile version. Plus you can YouTube how to if needed
@wmi799
wow they basically said varies by state ...sorry to clog up thread..but thanks...sorry chris didn't see your post prior to writing
@wmi799
wow they basically said varies by state ...sorry to clog up thread..but thanks...sorry chris didn't see your post prior to writing
@Silk24
a lot of people wait until closer to the game starts to put their bets in.
unlv covered all year and people like them to cover tonight.
![]()
@Silk24
a lot of people wait until closer to the game starts to put their bets in.
unlv covered all year and people like them to cover tonight.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,616
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 746
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,212
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
- MLB Playoffs 10,935
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,820
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,722
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,147
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
