For all those that can't handle the swings of a college basketball game... just make your bet, don't watch the game and check the final score once it's over.
Not only will it save you from the stress, it will save the rest of us from all the unecessary in game "oh no, we're in trouble posts"
For all those that can't handle the swings of a college basketball game... just make your bet, don't watch the game and check the final score once it's over.
Not only will it save you from the stress, it will save the rest of us from all the unecessary in game "oh no, we're in trouble posts"
There was a very short window in which you could've caught Cal St Northridge for +7, that wouldve been a system play. I never saw the number but websites are saying it opened at that. That number vanished right away though and no where near a system play anymore.
There was a very short window in which you could've caught Cal St Northridge for +7, that wouldve been a system play. I never saw the number but websites are saying it opened at that. That number vanished right away though and no where near a system play anymore.
Nothing today on system,ryno did you take Bradley in first half?I had them +8 and loved the push,thought it was a loser. ryno you see anything you like today?
Nothing today on system,ryno did you take Bradley in first half?I had them +8 and loved the push,thought it was a loser. ryno you see anything you like today?
ok guys- Bradley was a great hit! some who layed first half got push I had 8.5 as I get my picks in early. I will count it as win (great push still though jegs)
down 2 with 40 secs left thought that +860 ml might of had a shot..oh well..still profitable night.
hit an almond joy but couldn't post it.
note- on these almond joys- this really isn't a system. it is something tin,nuggs ,ac etc and the old crew came up with which worked pretty well. not all under 2nd halfs that you may think fit the parameter works. got to dig a little deeper and look at full game total as well as just looking at the teams involved as far as how hey play. last night I had unlv under 2nd half and it hit as an almond joy. oaklahoma also fit but I didn't like it and looked funny compared to game total so I stayed away. so be careful on these. if you play them all you will be about 50% or so... ive monitored last year.
tonight- no system plays but I like a few.still searching...gl ryno
pre record: 4-3
first halfs 4-3
ml 1-6(+365)
personal plays 4-1
ok guys- Bradley was a great hit! some who layed first half got push I had 8.5 as I get my picks in early. I will count it as win (great push still though jegs)
down 2 with 40 secs left thought that +860 ml might of had a shot..oh well..still profitable night.
hit an almond joy but couldn't post it.
note- on these almond joys- this really isn't a system. it is something tin,nuggs ,ac etc and the old crew came up with which worked pretty well. not all under 2nd halfs that you may think fit the parameter works. got to dig a little deeper and look at full game total as well as just looking at the teams involved as far as how hey play. last night I had unlv under 2nd half and it hit as an almond joy. oaklahoma also fit but I didn't like it and looked funny compared to game total so I stayed away. so be careful on these. if you play them all you will be about 50% or so... ive monitored last year.
tonight- no system plays but I like a few.still searching...gl ryno