• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    pre-2016

    123 ... 8910 Next Last»
    ryno23
    trainwreck66
    Pecador
    mashup
    BOCCO
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 31255
    Posts: 228
    123 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 9:40 AM ET #1

    hello guys- long awaited time of year. I, for one am having a yo yo like season in hoops as so many surprises and outright dogs winning nightly. that is a good thing though if you like them! :)
    so, lets start the 'pre' system  posting and hopefully we can find some diamonds in the rough so to speak.
    first,
    lets keep the thread civil, and  clean, bashing when we have losses does not help anyone. if your md that a play lost, remember, you put the bet it. I lose but do not go crying every time my bankroll takes a hit.
    2nd, please out of respect for the originator of this system, don't ask what the system is because you will just get an answer like 'follow and win' simple. from me.   we don't need clutter with that. personal msg me if youd like and ill explain, but I will be brief  when I respond as I have found the simpler it is kept the easier it is.

    3rd, any help on which teams fit, please tell me, I do miss some, and there are a handful of ppl that know the system and will help me.  there are a few of you that try to help but don't completely understand parameters, thanks but leave it to the guys who really know. ill address why or why not in simple form.
    4th, again, no bashing. we will attract attention IF these catch fire. I play a pre system for a couple weeks and over the last 5 or 6 years it has been profitable, even more so than the system itself which starts  last two  weeks  of season.
    by keeping this thread simple and not too congested people will find the pick easily. no excessive chest pumping. you know this hobby can hunble you on the next turn.

    betting- I have had a huge football season up over 15k.so my unit size bet may be bigger or smaller for you guys. I play 1 unit on all plays which is 500 for me.  flat betting is how I do it. I do play these first half and I will throw down on money line if I like it a lot.  but please don't worry about how much I win or lose. just play standard unit and u should make some money on this.
    record- I do play other games- last year I posted my picks...and started out on fire- and settled back to mediocrity by tourney time. not sure if you want to take my picks and use them as I don't like to hear how bad I suck and this and that. so...not sure how  ill do it yet but I keep record daily. I will post daily. and keep record.
    so, with all that hot air out of the way- good luck and lets hope the ball bounces our way with this horrible doggies!
    ryno


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    hello guys- long awaited time of year. I, for one am having a yo yo like season in hoops as so many surprises and outright dogs winning nightly. that is a good thing though if you like them! :)
    so, lets start the 'pre' system  posting and hopefully we can find some diamonds in the rough so to speak.
    first,
    lets keep the thread civil, and  clean, bashing when we have losses does not help anyone. if your md that a play lost, remember, you put the bet it. I lose but do not go crying every time my bankroll takes a hit.
    2nd, please out of respect for the originator of this system, don't ask what the system is because you will just get an answer like 'follow and win' simple. from me.   we don't need clutter with that. personal msg me if youd like and ill explain, but I will be brief  when I respond as I have found the simpler it is kept the easier it is.

    3rd, any help on which teams fit, please tell me, I do miss some, and there are a handful of ppl that know the system and will help me.  there are a few of you that try to help but don't completely understand parameters, thanks but leave it to the guys who really know. ill address why or why not in simple form.
    4th, again, no bashing. we will attract attention IF these catch fire. I play a pre system for a couple weeks and over the last 5 or 6 years it has been profitable, even more so than the system itself which starts  last two  weeks  of season.
    by keeping this thread simple and not too congested people will find the pick easily. no excessive chest pumping. you know this hobby can hunble you on the next turn.

    betting- I have had a huge football season up over 15k.so my unit size bet may be bigger or smaller for you guys. I play 1 unit on all plays which is 500 for me.  flat betting is how I do it. I do play these first half and I will throw down on money line if I like it a lot.  but please don't worry about how much I win or lose. just play standard unit and u should make some money on this.
    record- I do play other games- last year I posted my picks...and started out on fire- and settled back to mediocrity by tourney time. not sure if you want to take my picks and use them as I don't like to hear how bad I suck and this and that. so...not sure how  ill do it yet but I keep record daily. I will post daily. and keep record.
    so, with all that hot air out of the way- good luck and lets hope the ball bounces our way with this horrible doggies!
    ryno


     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 9:43 AM ET #2

    record- 0-0

    plays today-

    Bradley + 11

    texas san Antonio + 7

    north texas + 7.5

    sacramento state + 8.5

    northern Arizona +6.5

    gl today. ryno
    Reply
    record- 0-0

    plays today-

    Bradley + 11

    texas san Antonio + 7

    north texas + 7.5

    sacramento state + 8.5

    northern Arizona +6.5

    gl today. ryno
     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 9:51 AM ET #3

    bol ryno
    Reply
    bol ryno
     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 9:52 AM ET #4

    ryno,   Probably laying off NAU but will  play on the others.  System has been good to me in the past.

    GL,   Doc
    Reply
    ryno,   Probably laying off NAU but will  play on the others.  System has been good to me in the past.

    GL,   Doc
     
    mashup
    mashup
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 1659
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 9:53 AM ET #5

    GL Ryno....
    Reply
    GL Ryno....
     
    BOCCO
    BOCCO
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1708
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 9:53 AM ET #6

     ryno !   
    Reply
     ryno !   
     
    mbiddy
    mbiddy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 11658
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 9:56 AM ET #7

    good to see ya ryno....GL this year cuz!!!!




    Reply
    good to see ya ryno....GL this year cuz!!!!




     
    capskip
    capskip
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 33526
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 9:57 AM ET #8

    Nice picks as i have them also gl the rest of the season.
    Reply
    Nice picks as i have them also gl the rest of the season.
     
    player
    player
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1452
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 10:02 AM ET #9

    Reply
     
    tonyperaino
    tonyperaino
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 2379
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 10:28 AM ET #10

    Reply
     
    truongtran
    truongtran
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 10:45 AM ET #11

    good to see you back. gl. 
    Reply
    good to see you back. gl. 
     
    DJC
    DJC
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 1223
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 10:51 AM ET #12

    Thanks been looking to start a new system so on board.  Question, if your picks have low juice in my book (-105), recommend buying a half point?
    Reply
    Thanks been looking to start a new system so on board.  Question, if your picks have low juice in my book (-105), recommend buying a half point?
     
    xbeejkx
    xbeejkx
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 199
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 10:56 AM ET #13

    BOL Ryno, I used to have a KP system but everyone on here swears by you so I'll be tailing you. I know it's a system but you like any of these in particular more than the others?

    ??????
    Reply
    BOL Ryno, I used to have a KP system but everyone on here swears by you so I'll be tailing you. I know it's a system but you like any of these in particular more than the others?

    ??????
     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 11:18 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by DJC:

    Thanks been looking to start a new system so on board.  Question, if your picks have low juice in my book (-105), recommend buying a half point?

    absolutely...you know how many times that point or half comes into play?   gl bud  ryno
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DJC:

    Thanks been looking to start a new system so on board.  Question, if your picks have low juice in my book (-105), recommend buying a half point?

    absolutely...you know how many times that point or half comes into play?   gl bud  ryno
     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 11:20 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by xbeejkx:

    BOL Ryno, I used to have a KP system but everyone on here swears by you so I'll be tailing you. I know it's a system but you like any of these in particular more than the others?

    ??????
    hey bee.
    these are all crap teams..i play them all flat units but I like Bradley and northern arz the most. usually the ones I hate the most win outright..lol..gl ryno
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by xbeejkx:

    BOL Ryno, I used to have a KP system but everyone on here swears by you so I'll be tailing you. I know it's a system but you like any of these in particular more than the others?

    ??????
    hey bee.
    these are all crap teams..i play them all flat units but I like Bradley and northern arz the most. usually the ones I hate the most win outright..lol..gl ryno
     
    PLAYAAAA1969
    PLAYAAAA1969
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10343
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 11:23 AM ET #16

     Good to see you back.. System has worked over the years, its just  on a per game basis's.

    But, I am on board again, Lets cash some tickets and build a bank for March Madness.

    Reply

     Good to see you back.. System has worked over the years, its just  on a per game basis's.

    But, I am on board again, Lets cash some tickets and build a bank for March Madness.

     
    PLAYAAAA1969
    PLAYAAAA1969
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10343
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 11:25 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:

    hey bee.
    these are all crap teams..i play them all flat units but I like Bradley and northern arz the most. usually the ones I hate the most win outright..lol..gl ryno

    Agreed. The ML winners within this system are amazing. I wonder what st8 ML plays would equate to.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:

    hey bee.
    these are all crap teams..i play them all flat units but I like Bradley and northern arz the most. usually the ones I hate the most win outright..lol..gl ryno

    Agreed. The ML winners within this system are amazing. I wonder what st8 ML plays would equate to.

     
    PLAYAAAA1969
    PLAYAAAA1969
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10343
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 11:28 AM ET #18

     Ryno. If possible, don't want to sound lazy but can you include game numbers or times.
    Reply
     Ryno. If possible, don't want to sound lazy but can you include game numbers or times.
     
    URNOTEQUAL2ME
    URNOTEQUAL2ME
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 11:29 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:

    hello guys- long awaited time of year. I, for one am having a yo yo like season in hoops as so many surprises and outright dogs winning nightly. that is a good thing though if you like them! :)
    so, lets start the 'pre' system  posting and hopefully we can find some diamonds in the rough so to speak.
    first,
    lets keep the thread civil, and  clean, bashing when we have losses does not help anyone. if your md that a play lost, remember, you put the bet it. I lose but do not go crying every time my bankroll takes a hit.
    2nd, please out of respect for the originator of this system, don't ask what the system is because you will just get an answer like 'follow and win' simple. from me.   we don't need clutter with that. personal msg me if youd like and ill explain, but I will be brief  when I respond as I have found the simpler it is kept the easier it is.

    3rd, any help on which teams fit, please tell me, I do miss some, and there are a handful of ppl that know the system and will help me.  there are a few of you that try to help but don't completely understand parameters, thanks but leave it to the guys who really know. ill address why or why not in simple form.
    4th, again, no bashing. we will attract attention IF these catch fire. I play a pre system for a couple weeks and over the last 5 or 6 years it has been profitable, even more so than the system itself which starts  last two  weeks  of season.
    by keeping this thread simple and not too congested people will find the pick easily. no excessive chest pumping. you know this hobby can hunble you on the next turn.

    betting- I have had a huge football season up over 15k.so my unit size bet may be bigger or smaller for you guys. I play 1 unit on all plays which is 500 for me.  flat betting is how I do it. I do play these first half and I will throw down on money line if I like it a lot.  but please don't worry about how much I win or lose. just play standard unit and u should make some money on this.
    record- I do play other games- last year I posted my picks...and started out on fire- and settled back to mediocrity by tourney time. not sure if you want to take my picks and use them as I don't like to hear how bad I suck and this and that. so...not sure how  ill do it yet but I keep record daily. I will post daily. and keep record.
    so, with all that hot air out of the way- good luck and lets hope the ball bounces our way with this horrible doggies!
    ryno



    Ryno, should we play these 1st half as well? Or just for the full game?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:

    hello guys- long awaited time of year. I, for one am having a yo yo like season in hoops as so many surprises and outright dogs winning nightly. that is a good thing though if you like them! :)
    so, lets start the 'pre' system  posting and hopefully we can find some diamonds in the rough so to speak.
    first,
    lets keep the thread civil, and  clean, bashing when we have losses does not help anyone. if your md that a play lost, remember, you put the bet it. I lose but do not go crying every time my bankroll takes a hit.
    2nd, please out of respect for the originator of this system, don't ask what the system is because you will just get an answer like 'follow and win' simple. from me.   we don't need clutter with that. personal msg me if youd like and ill explain, but I will be brief  when I respond as I have found the simpler it is kept the easier it is.

    3rd, any help on which teams fit, please tell me, I do miss some, and there are a handful of ppl that know the system and will help me.  there are a few of you that try to help but don't completely understand parameters, thanks but leave it to the guys who really know. ill address why or why not in simple form.
    4th, again, no bashing. we will attract attention IF these catch fire. I play a pre system for a couple weeks and over the last 5 or 6 years it has been profitable, even more so than the system itself which starts  last two  weeks  of season.
    by keeping this thread simple and not too congested people will find the pick easily. no excessive chest pumping. you know this hobby can hunble you on the next turn.

    betting- I have had a huge football season up over 15k.so my unit size bet may be bigger or smaller for you guys. I play 1 unit on all plays which is 500 for me.  flat betting is how I do it. I do play these first half and I will throw down on money line if I like it a lot.  but please don't worry about how much I win or lose. just play standard unit and u should make some money on this.
    record- I do play other games- last year I posted my picks...and started out on fire- and settled back to mediocrity by tourney time. not sure if you want to take my picks and use them as I don't like to hear how bad I suck and this and that. so...not sure how  ill do it yet but I keep record daily. I will post daily. and keep record.
    so, with all that hot air out of the way- good luck and lets hope the ball bounces our way with this horrible doggies!
    ryno



    Ryno, should we play these 1st half as well? Or just for the full game?
     
    URNOTEQUAL2ME
    URNOTEQUAL2ME
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 11:30 AM ET #20

    Ryno, one last ?, are you playing all these ML and 1st half? As well as entire game?
    Reply
    Ryno, one last ?, are you playing all these ML and 1st half? As well as entire game?
     
    Rio501
    Rio501
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 588
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 11:34 AM ET #21

    What ranking are you using to determine plays?

    165? 180?
    Reply
    What ranking are you using to determine plays?

    165? 180?
     
    09ultra
    09ultra
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 808
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 11:36 AM ET #22

    Reply
     
    erdoc
    erdoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 1686
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 11:40 AM ET #23

    Glad to see you back. I will let my thread fade and you take over. Let's make some $$
    Reply
    Glad to see you back. I will let my thread fade and you take over. Let's make some $$
     
    letsgomets2007
    letsgomets2007
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 813
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 11:50 AM ET #24

    My man
    Reply
    My man
     
     
    willm61
    willm61
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 96
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 12:14 PM ET #25

    Thanx in advance Ryno

    Lets Do this
    Reply
    Thanx in advance Ryno

    Lets Do this
    All Forums | College Basketball
    123 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,709
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,391
    • PART DEUX 253
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,520
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,512
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,839
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,701

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.