I see Texas State +8, UTSA + 7.5, South Alabama +7, VMI +7.5, Idaho St. +8, Northern Arizona +9, SE Missouri St. +10, Montana St. +6 as plays tomorrow.
Am I missing anything?
I see Texas State +8, UTSA + 7.5, South Alabama +7, VMI +7.5, Idaho St. +8, Northern Arizona +9, SE Missouri St. +10, Montana St. +6 as plays tomorrow.
I see Texas State +8, UTSA + 7.5, South Alabama +7, VMI +7.5, Idaho St. +8, Northern Arizona +9, SE Missouri St. +10, Montana St. +6 as plays tomorrow.
Am I missing anything?
Yes you are. Home teams need to be "FAVORED" by - 6.5 or more and ranked 180 or lower. Home dogs do not fit criteria.
So these are tomorrows 2 plays and 1 borderline play
8pm Idaho State @ 217 N Dakota -8
830pm South Alabama @ 224 Arkansas St. -7
**10pm Montana St. @ 263 Portland St. -6 ( I think this line will move in our favor by gametime so keep watch)
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeALook:
I see Texas State +8, UTSA + 7.5, South Alabama +7, VMI +7.5, Idaho St. +8, Northern Arizona +9, SE Missouri St. +10, Montana St. +6 as plays tomorrow.
Am I missing anything?
Yes you are. Home teams need to be "FAVORED" by - 6.5 or more and ranked 180 or lower. Home dogs do not fit criteria.
So these are tomorrows 2 plays and 1 borderline play
8pm Idaho State @ 217 N Dakota -8
830pm South Alabama @ 224 Arkansas St. -7
**10pm Montana St. @ 263 Portland St. -6 ( I think this line will move in our favor by gametime so keep watch)
I see Texas State +8, UTSA + 7.5, South Alabama +7, VMI +7.5, Idaho St. +8, Northern Arizona +9, SE Missouri St. +10, Montana St. +6 as plays tomorrow.Am I missing anything?
Yes you are.Home teams need to be "FAVORED" by - 6.5 or more and ranked 180 or lower. Home dogs do not fit criteria.So these are tomorrows 2 plays and 1 borderline play8pm Idaho State @ 217 N Dakota -8830pm South Alabama @ 224 Arkansas St. -7**10pm Montana St. @ 263 Portland St. -6 ( I think this line will move in our favor by gametime so keep watch)
Check IDAHO ST INJURY AND ILLNESSES. SCORESANDODDS HAS 3 IDAHO ST PLAYERS QUESTIONABLE, TWO ILLNESS, OE SHOULDER INJURY. Whoever can get information on this on this thread please post!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by willm61:
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeALook:
I see Texas State +8, UTSA + 7.5, South Alabama +7, VMI +7.5, Idaho St. +8, Northern Arizona +9, SE Missouri St. +10, Montana St. +6 as plays tomorrow.Am I missing anything?
Yes you are.Home teams need to be "FAVORED" by - 6.5 or more and ranked 180 or lower. Home dogs do not fit criteria.So these are tomorrows 2 plays and 1 borderline play8pm Idaho State @ 217 N Dakota -8830pm South Alabama @ 224 Arkansas St. -7**10pm Montana St. @ 263 Portland St. -6 ( I think this line will move in our favor by gametime so keep watch)
Check IDAHO ST INJURY AND ILLNESSES. SCORESANDODDS HAS 3 IDAHO ST PLAYERS QUESTIONABLE, TWO ILLNESS, OE SHOULDER INJURY. Whoever can get information on this on this thread please post!!!!!!!
saw it jimmy andi am on it already don't think this one climbs much gl ryno
Ryno is say S.Alab+7 is a play, but when reading this post Home teams need to be "FAVORED" by - 6.5 or more and ranked 180 or lower. Home dogs do not fit criteria.
So these are tomorrows 2 plays and 1 borderline play
8pm Idaho State @ 217 N Dakota -8
830pm South Alabama @ 224 Arkansas St. -7
**10pm Montana St. @ 263 Portland St. -6 ( I think this line will move in our favor by gametime so keep watch)
it looks like you are selecting the favs.........
Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:
saw it jimmy andi am on it already don't think this one climbs much gl ryno
Ryno is say S.Alab+7 is a play, but when reading this post Home teams need to be "FAVORED" by - 6.5 or more and ranked 180 or lower. Home dogs do not fit criteria.
So these are tomorrows 2 plays and 1 borderline play
8pm Idaho State @ 217 N Dakota -8
830pm South Alabama @ 224 Arkansas St. -7
**10pm Montana St. @ 263 Portland St. -6 ( I think this line will move in our favor by gametime so keep watch)
OK trying to get this right so the plays for tonight at Idaho State +8 South Alabama +7
And potentially Montana State +6 if the line moves 1/2 or more point ?
Exactly! My local has MSU 6.5 right now so i jumped on it. Borderline small plays for me are delaware and texas state that fall short of the KP rankings by less than 10
Quote Originally Posted by cuttycutts:
OK trying to get this right so the plays for tonight at Idaho State +8 South Alabama +7
And potentially Montana State +6 if the line moves 1/2 or more point ?
Exactly! My local has MSU 6.5 right now so i jumped on it. Borderline small plays for me are delaware and texas state that fall short of the KP rankings by less than 10
Plus, I am not sure why some of you have such a hard time understanding this "system" How it works has only been posted numerous times in this and other threads. Get your own KP subscription if needed
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Why do some of you have to so impatient?
Plus, I am not sure why some of you have such a hard time understanding this "system" How it works has only been posted numerous times in this and other threads. Get your own KP subscription if needed
OK trying to get this right so the plays for tonight at Idaho State +8 South Alabama +7
And potentially Montana State +6 if the line moves 1/2 or more point ?
This is Ryno's thread so he'll make this official but, I can tell you those are the 3 plays today. Assuming you can get or already got Montana St at 6.5
Quote Originally Posted by cuttycutts:
OK trying to get this right so the plays for tonight at Idaho State +8 South Alabama +7
And potentially Montana State +6 if the line moves 1/2 or more point ?
This is Ryno's thread so he'll make this official but, I can tell you those are the 3 plays today. Assuming you can get or already got Montana St at 6.5
What he is basically saying is that you use different parameters than what the thread is about. So your plays are not the same as what the OP or the thread are about
Example - Delaware is NOT within the parameters of this thread as Elon is 155 on Kenpom
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Quote Originally Posted by OGsimpson:
Loser
What he is basically saying is that you use different parameters than what the thread is about. So your plays are not the same as what the OP or the thread are about
Example - Delaware is NOT within the parameters of this thread as Elon is 155 on Kenpom
What he is basically saying is that you use different parameters than what the thread is about. So your plays are not the same as what the OP or the thread are about
Example - Delaware is NOT within the parameters of this thread as Elon is 155 on Kenpom
Actually it adjusts for kenpom not begin 180 by requiring higher opening line so it doesn't matter that much. This are the parameters by the one and only KineProfessor.
Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:
What he is basically saying is that you use different parameters than what the thread is about. So your plays are not the same as what the OP or the thread are about
Example - Delaware is NOT within the parameters of this thread as Elon is 155 on Kenpom
Actually it adjusts for kenpom not begin 180 by requiring higher opening line so it doesn't matter that much. This are the parameters by the one and only KineProfessor.