• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    pre-2016

    «First Previous 567 ... 8910 Next Last»
    ryno23
    Mako-CV
    DJC
    RicoCortez
    worthbob
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 31255
    Posts: 228
    «First Previous 567 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2016 - 9:16 PM ET #101

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosiermafia55:

    Ryno,

    Was Monmouth/Siena almond joy too? 2nd half was set at 83...

    no it wasn't an almond joy. you need to look at total for whole game also.. there is more than just taking under if it is posted over the total. I learned this from tinoker last year.   message me and I can explain further   ryno

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosiermafia55:

    Ryno,

    Was Monmouth/Siena almond joy too? 2nd half was set at 83...

    no it wasn't an almond joy. you need to look at total for whole game also.. there is more than just taking under if it is posted over the total. I learned this from tinoker last year.   message me and I can explain further   ryno

     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2016 - 9:17 PM ET #102

    Quinnipiac winner.   iona winner...2 almond joys winners...sweep of a night peeps!   ryno
    Reply
    Quinnipiac winner.   iona winner...2 almond joys winners...sweep of a night peeps!   ryno
     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2016 - 9:20 PM ET #103

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

     Oh man.  Hard to take under in Oakland games second half.  I'm with you though.  I hate second half unders.  I had under 140 in the Wich Stat game yesterday and they scored like 96 points in the second half.  I lost on a 3 with 15 seconds off a turnover.  They scored about 40 points in the last 4 minutes.  Worst loss ever

    jeff... I do look at the teams playing before I unload on these almond joys but basically play it like the kp system..bet it and believe in the system...we wont hit them all but we just want to win more than lose. great night...!  wish I posted the parlay I hit!   gl ryno

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

     Oh man.  Hard to take under in Oakland games second half.  I'm with you though.  I hate second half unders.  I had under 140 in the Wich Stat game yesterday and they scored like 96 points in the second half.  I lost on a 3 with 15 seconds off a turnover.  They scored about 40 points in the last 4 minutes.  Worst loss ever

    jeff... I do look at the teams playing before I unload on these almond joys but basically play it like the kp system..bet it and believe in the system...we wont hit them all but we just want to win more than lose. great night...!  wish I posted the parlay I hit!   gl ryno

     
    Mako-CV
    Mako-CV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2016 - 9:22 PM ET #104

    So nice he posted thrice...
    Reply
    So nice he posted thrice...
     
    DJC
    DJC
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 1223
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2016 - 9:29 PM ET #105

    Hey Ryno thanks again for posting.  When is the official start of this system? I would like to bet my actually units once we hot that date as I've been playing these like pre season games !
    Reply
    Hey Ryno thanks again for posting.  When is the official start of this system? I would like to bet my actually units once we hot that date as I've been playing these like pre season games !
     
    RicoCortez
    RicoCortez
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 949
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2016 - 9:51 PM ET #106

    Great calls Ryno - thanks for posting   
    Reply
    Great calls Ryno - thanks for posting   
     
    worthbob
    worthbob
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 527
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 3:40 AM ET #107

    Bradley +14.5 is only system play I see for tomorrow at Missouri St. Tough to take Bradley Braves, but they cashed in Saturday +11, lost by 10. Guess you gotta roll with em. Comments anyone?
    Reply
    Bradley +14.5 is only system play I see for tomorrow at Missouri St. Tough to take Bradley Braves, but they cashed in Saturday +11, lost by 10. Guess you gotta roll with em. Comments anyone?
     
    BigBoiHarris
    BigBoiHarris
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 803
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 8:38 AM ET #108

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

     Oh man.  Hard to take under in Oakland games second half.  I'm with you though.  I hate second half unders.  I had under 140 in the Wich Stat game yesterday and they scored like 96 points in the second half.  I lost on a 3 with 15 seconds off a turnover.  They scored about 40 points in the last 4 minutes.  Worst loss ever

    Trust me...the UVA/Wake Forest game under is the worst loss ever
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

     Oh man.  Hard to take under in Oakland games second half.  I'm with you though.  I hate second half unders.  I had under 140 in the Wich Stat game yesterday and they scored like 96 points in the second half.  I lost on a 3 with 15 seconds off a turnover.  They scored about 40 points in the last 4 minutes.  Worst loss ever

    Trust me...the UVA/Wake Forest game under is the worst loss ever
     
    BigBoiHarris
    BigBoiHarris
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 803
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 9:03 AM ET #109

    Looking like just the Bradley Braves again eh? WMU and Miami OH fall right outside of system...
    Reply
    Looking like just the Bradley Braves again eh? WMU and Miami OH fall right outside of system...
     
    TheTangoFox
    TheTangoFox
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 380
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 9:25 AM ET #110

    Western MI opened @ +6 & Toledo is just outside on the ranking.

    Anyone gambling on this?
    Reply
    Western MI opened @ +6 & Toledo is just outside on the ranking.

    Anyone gambling on this?
     
    BigBoiHarris
    BigBoiHarris
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 803
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 9:47 AM ET #111

    I was telling a buddy ... im willing to put a small one unit or so play on ones that fall outside the border like these two, but thats about it. I would think these do better than moneyline bets would on system plays?
    Reply
    I was telling a buddy ... im willing to put a small one unit or so play on ones that fall outside the border like these two, but thats about it. I would think these do better than moneyline bets would on system plays?
     
    R_Town
    R_Town
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 140
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 2:01 PM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:

    hello guys- long awaited time of year. I, for one am having a yo yo like season in hoops as so many surprises and outright dogs winning nightly. that is a good thing though if you like them! :)
    so, lets start the 'pre' system  posting and hopefully we can find some diamonds in the rough so to speak.
    first,
    lets keep the thread civil, and  clean, bashing when we have losses does not help anyone. if your md that a play lost, remember, you put the bet it. I lose but do not go crying every time my bankroll takes a hit.
    2nd, please out of respect for the originator of this system, don't ask what the system is because you will just get an answer like 'follow and win' simple. from me.   we don't need clutter with that. personal msg me if youd like and ill explain, but I will be brief  when I respond as I have found the simpler it is kept the easier it is.

    3rd, any help on which teams fit, please tell me, I do miss some, and there are a handful of ppl that know the system and will help me.  there are a few of you that try to help but don't completely understand parameters, thanks but leave it to the guys who really know. ill address why or why not in simple form.
    4th, again, no bashing. we will attract attention IF these catch fire. I play a pre system for a couple weeks and over the last 5 or 6 years it has been profitable, even more so than the system itself which starts  last two  weeks  of season.
    by keeping this thread simple and not too congested people will find the pick easily. no excessive chest pumping. you know this hobby can hunble you on the next turn.

    betting- I have had a huge football season up over 15k.so my unit size bet may be bigger or smaller for you guys. I play 1 unit on all plays which is 500 for me.  flat betting is how I do it. I do play these first half and I will throw down on money line if I like it a lot.  but please don't worry about how much I win or lose. just play standard unit and u should make some money on this.
    record- I do play other games- last year I posted my picks...and started out on fire- and settled back to mediocrity by tourney time. not sure if you want to take my picks and use them as I don't like to hear how bad I suck and this and that. so...not sure how  ill do it yet but I keep record daily. I will post daily. and keep record.
    so, with all that hot air out of the way- good luck and lets hope the ball bounces our way with this horrible doggies!
    ryno




    Hello Ryno, I am new to this system. Have you ran a historical database on it? If so, would you be willing to email it to me?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:

    hello guys- long awaited time of year. I, for one am having a yo yo like season in hoops as so many surprises and outright dogs winning nightly. that is a good thing though if you like them! :)
    so, lets start the 'pre' system  posting and hopefully we can find some diamonds in the rough so to speak.
    first,
    lets keep the thread civil, and  clean, bashing when we have losses does not help anyone. if your md that a play lost, remember, you put the bet it. I lose but do not go crying every time my bankroll takes a hit.
    2nd, please out of respect for the originator of this system, don't ask what the system is because you will just get an answer like 'follow and win' simple. from me.   we don't need clutter with that. personal msg me if youd like and ill explain, but I will be brief  when I respond as I have found the simpler it is kept the easier it is.

    3rd, any help on which teams fit, please tell me, I do miss some, and there are a handful of ppl that know the system and will help me.  there are a few of you that try to help but don't completely understand parameters, thanks but leave it to the guys who really know. ill address why or why not in simple form.
    4th, again, no bashing. we will attract attention IF these catch fire. I play a pre system for a couple weeks and over the last 5 or 6 years it has been profitable, even more so than the system itself which starts  last two  weeks  of season.
    by keeping this thread simple and not too congested people will find the pick easily. no excessive chest pumping. you know this hobby can hunble you on the next turn.

    betting- I have had a huge football season up over 15k.so my unit size bet may be bigger or smaller for you guys. I play 1 unit on all plays which is 500 for me.  flat betting is how I do it. I do play these first half and I will throw down on money line if I like it a lot.  but please don't worry about how much I win or lose. just play standard unit and u should make some money on this.
    record- I do play other games- last year I posted my picks...and started out on fire- and settled back to mediocrity by tourney time. not sure if you want to take my picks and use them as I don't like to hear how bad I suck and this and that. so...not sure how  ill do it yet but I keep record daily. I will post daily. and keep record.
    so, with all that hot air out of the way- good luck and lets hope the ball bounces our way with this horrible doggies!
    ryno




    Hello Ryno, I am new to this system. Have you ran a historical database on it? If so, would you be willing to email it to me?
     
    cosmo123
    cosmo123
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 3:19 PM ET #113

    Ryno glad to see you posting . I'm heading to Vegas!!!  BOL to you this season  
    Reply
    Ryno glad to see you posting . I'm heading to Vegas!!!  BOL to you this season  
     
    Mako-CV
    Mako-CV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 3:38 PM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiHarris:

    I was telling a buddy ... im willing to put a small one unit or so play on ones that fall outside the border like these two, but thats about it. I would think these do better than moneyline bets would on system plays?

    System ML plays are tough to beat.  Looking at my excel sheet for the past two seasons, it's a small sample but if you limited your ML plays to teams getting between +6.5 and a maximum of +9.5 points, you've done well.  Teams getting +10 or more points don't win enough even with the high payout odds to pay off. 

    No I won't send anyone the sheet, don't PM me or ask, do your own research.  But if you're looking to spice up the system and play ML, go for it, just keep it reasonable and don't go over +9.5. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiHarris:

    I was telling a buddy ... im willing to put a small one unit or so play on ones that fall outside the border like these two, but thats about it. I would think these do better than moneyline bets would on system plays?

    System ML plays are tough to beat.  Looking at my excel sheet for the past two seasons, it's a small sample but if you limited your ML plays to teams getting between +6.5 and a maximum of +9.5 points, you've done well.  Teams getting +10 or more points don't win enough even with the high payout odds to pay off. 

    No I won't send anyone the sheet, don't PM me or ask, do your own research.  But if you're looking to spice up the system and play ML, go for it, just keep it reasonable and don't go over +9.5. 
     
    chewbacca
    chewbacca
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 919
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 4:07 PM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by Mako-CV:


    System ML plays are tough to beat.  Looking at my excel sheet for the past two seasons, it's a small sample but if you limited your ML plays to teams getting between +6.5 and a maximum of +9.5 points, you've done well.  Teams getting +10 or more points don't win enough even with the high payout odds to pay off. 

    No I won't send anyone the sheet, don't PM me or ask, do your own research.  But if you're looking to spice up the system and play ML, go for it, just keep it reasonable and don't go over +9.5. 

    Great info - appreciate you sharing 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mako-CV:


    System ML plays are tough to beat.  Looking at my excel sheet for the past two seasons, it's a small sample but if you limited your ML plays to teams getting between +6.5 and a maximum of +9.5 points, you've done well.  Teams getting +10 or more points don't win enough even with the high payout odds to pay off. 

    No I won't send anyone the sheet, don't PM me or ask, do your own research.  But if you're looking to spice up the system and play ML, go for it, just keep it reasonable and don't go over +9.5. 

    Great info - appreciate you sharing 
     
    thecookster1963
    thecookster1963
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 230
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 4:19 PM ET #116

    Glad to see you back RYNO lets have some fun and make some green....
    Reply
    Glad to see you back RYNO lets have some fun and make some green....
     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 4:21 PM ET #117

    Quote Originally Posted by Mako-CV:


    System ML plays are tough to beat.  Looking at my excel sheet for the past two seasons, it's a small sample but if you limited your ML plays to teams getting between +6.5 and a maximum of +9.5 points, you've done well.  Teams getting +10 or more points don't win enough even with the high payout odds to pay off. 

    No I won't send anyone the sheet, don't PM me or ask, do your own research.  But if you're looking to spice up the system and play ML, go for it, just keep it reasonable and don't go over +9.5. 
    mako.....I agree. if they want historical do the work like you and I have. I will say this- I do put down on ml on every one of these and it is profitable. u are right the longer shots don't hit much but worth a poke I think.

    as far as almost plays- you guys are on your own. kine tweeked the system to change parameters but I'm old school and stick to the original and never sway. I leave the almosts alone.
    lets keep it rolling...ryno
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mako-CV:


    System ML plays are tough to beat.  Looking at my excel sheet for the past two seasons, it's a small sample but if you limited your ML plays to teams getting between +6.5 and a maximum of +9.5 points, you've done well.  Teams getting +10 or more points don't win enough even with the high payout odds to pay off. 

    No I won't send anyone the sheet, don't PM me or ask, do your own research.  But if you're looking to spice up the system and play ML, go for it, just keep it reasonable and don't go over +9.5. 
    mako.....I agree. if they want historical do the work like you and I have. I will say this- I do put down on ml on every one of these and it is profitable. u are right the longer shots don't hit much but worth a poke I think.

    as far as almost plays- you guys are on your own. kine tweeked the system to change parameters but I'm old school and stick to the original and never sway. I leave the almosts alone.
    lets keep it rolling...ryno
     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 4:28 PM ET #118

    nice hits ryno....bol tonight
    Reply
    nice hits ryno....bol tonight
     
    pbp1313
    pbp1313
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 144
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 4:34 PM ET #119

    Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:

    no it wasn't an almond joy. you need to look at total for whole game also.. there is more than just taking under if it is posted over the total. I learned this from tinoker last year.   message me and I can explain further   ryno

    sent a friend request so I can message you as well to understand the almond joys better. Any insight would be great. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:

    no it wasn't an almond joy. you need to look at total for whole game also.. there is more than just taking under if it is posted over the total. I learned this from tinoker last year.   message me and I can explain further   ryno

    sent a friend request so I can message you as well to understand the almond joys better. Any insight would be great. 

     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 4:38 PM ET #120

     pre record:   3-3

    first halfs       3-3

     ml                 1-5(+365)


    personal plays 4-1

    one system play tonight guys-Bradley +14

    personals I'm still looking for something....gl ryno
    Reply
     pre record:   3-3

    first halfs       3-3

     ml                 1-5(+365)


    personal plays 4-1

    one system play tonight guys-Bradley +14

    personals I'm still looking for something....gl ryno
     
    PLAYAAAA1969
    PLAYAAAA1969
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10343
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 6:38 PM ET #121

    Reply
     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26757
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 6:41 PM ET #122

    Good to see you back at work ryno,lol.
    GL this year.
    Reply
    Good to see you back at work ryno,lol.
    GL this year.
     
    BOCCO
    BOCCO
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1708
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 6:52 PM ET #123

    Great Work Ryno !    
    Reply
    Great Work Ryno !    
     
    Damon102
    Damon102
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 17447
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 8:07 PM ET #124

    Anything good tonight Ryno.
    Everyday above ground is a good day - 83
    Reply
    Anything good tonight Ryno.
     
     
    thecookster1963
    thecookster1963
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 230
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 8:27 PM ET #125

    Bradley is coming out of the gates slowly
    Reply
    Bradley is coming out of the gates slowly
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 567 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,709
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,391
    • PART DEUX 253
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,520
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,512
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,839
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,701

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.