pre-2016
hey guys...just got in..looks like we had a winner .....lets get the rest. I play the openers or whats available at earliest bet but bet at your own risk. this is the pre system remember and ill count it towards record even if they move away from us. ill continue to just play and pray so to speak. as you know I keep it simple and wont over analyze.
that's guys for the help but less clutter the better for people who want to search for picks. maybe next week I do a daily thread?
ok..home for the eveand will be around to pull more through glryno
hey guys...just got in..looks like we had a winner .....lets get the rest. I play the openers or whats available at earliest bet but bet at your own risk. this is the pre system remember and ill count it towards record even if they move away from us. ill continue to just play and pray so to speak. as you know I keep it simple and wont over analyze.
that's guys for the help but less clutter the better for people who want to search for picks. maybe next week I do a daily thread?
ok..home for the eveand will be around to pull more through glryno
ok boys lets get peay to the finish line...then work on cal davis for the sweep...
3-1 first halfs so far...and 2-1 with dog troy winner outright with Austin peay and davis remaining.
we been waiting for this kind of day...gl guys ryno
ok boys lets get peay to the finish line...then work on cal davis for the sweep...
3-1 first halfs so far...and 2-1 with dog troy winner outright with Austin peay and davis remaining.
we been waiting for this kind of day...gl guys ryno
,
,
hey guys...just got in..looks like we had a winner .....lets get the rest. I play the openers or whats available at earliest bet but bet at your own risk. this is the pre system remember and ill count it towards record even if they move away from us. ill continue to just play and pray so to speak. as you know I keep it simple and wont over analyze.
that's guys for the help but less clutter the better for people who want to search for picks. maybe next week I do a daily thread?
ok..home for the eveand will be around to pull more through glryno
hey guys...just got in..looks like we had a winner .....lets get the rest. I play the openers or whats available at earliest bet but bet at your own risk. this is the pre system remember and ill count it towards record even if they move away from us. ill continue to just play and pray so to speak. as you know I keep it simple and wont over analyze.
that's guys for the help but less clutter the better for people who want to search for picks. maybe next week I do a daily thread?
ok..home for the eveand will be around to pull more through glryno
pre system full game: 10-5
first half :8-7
ml: 4-9 (+365,325,+235,+230) lines I played
great start ! good luck today ryno
![]()
pre system full game: 10-5
first half :8-7
ml: 4-9 (+365,325,+235,+230) lines I played
great start ! good luck today ryno
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,709
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,391
- PART DEUX 253
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,520
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,512
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,839
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,701
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
