I've got a spreadsheet that does it automatically so there's no human error here :) https://nl.tinypic.com/r/2dh8ys6/9
pre-2016
I've got a spreadsheet that does it automatically so there's no human error here :) https://nl.tinypic.com/r/2dh8ys6/9
I've got a spreadsheet that does it automatically so there's no human error here :) https://nl.tinypic.com/r/2dh8ys6/9
can someone show some etiquette..( I know that;s a lot to ask at covers) and let the threads originator (RYNO) posts his OWN plays in HIS OWN thread please. If he misses something, I am sure at least 4 people will point it out.
THANK YOU
can someone show some etiquette..( I know that;s a lot to ask at covers) and let the threads originator (RYNO) posts his OWN plays in HIS OWN thread please. If he misses something, I am sure at least 4 people will point it out.
THANK YOU
can someone show some etiquette..( I know that;s a lot to ask at covers) and let the threads originator (RYNO) posts his OWN plays in HIS OWN thread please. If he misses something, I am sure at least 4 people will point it out.
THANK YOU
can someone show some etiquette..( I know that;s a lot to ask at covers) and let the threads originator (RYNO) posts his OWN plays in HIS OWN thread please. If he misses something, I am sure at least 4 people will point it out.
THANK YOU
anyone have or good enough with excel to get a structure setup from kenpom that will update daily similar to how ^ did. from there setting parameters and tracking would be easier.
anyone have or good enough with excel to get a structure setup from kenpom that will update daily similar to how ^ did. from there setting parameters and tracking would be easier.
South Alabama down 6 with 16 seconds left .. guy chucks a 3 .. bricks it horribly .. but THEY DONT FOUL! Their coach waved them off! I’ve never seen this in college before. Amazing cover.
Fingers crossed for Montana State now
Nice hit on South Bama though Ryno ![]()
South Alabama down 6 with 16 seconds left .. guy chucks a 3 .. bricks it horribly .. but THEY DONT FOUL! Their coach waved them off! I’ve never seen this in college before. Amazing cover.
Fingers crossed for Montana State now
Nice hit on South Bama though Ryno ![]()
pre system full game: 5-5
first half :4-6
ml: 1-9 (+365)
Saturday plays: from what I see so far:
southern miss +7
troy +6.5
south east Missouri st +10
Austin peay +8.5
cal davis +6.5
lets turn this around guys: long way to go.
my personal plays have not been good for you guys so ill keep them personal ... record 5-5 unless I see something I really like and am confident...gl today. heading to casino with wifey for some fun...ill check back in am...ryno
pre system full game: 5-5
first half :4-6
ml: 1-9 (+365)
Saturday plays: from what I see so far:
southern miss +7
troy +6.5
south east Missouri st +10
Austin peay +8.5
cal davis +6.5
lets turn this around guys: long way to go.
my personal plays have not been good for you guys so ill keep them personal ... record 5-5 unless I see something I really like and am confident...gl today. heading to casino with wifey for some fun...ill check back in am...ryno
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,709
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,391
- PART DEUX 253
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,520
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,512
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,839
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,701
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
