• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    NCAAB MON

    «First Previous 456 ... 789 Next Last»
    FadeOnly
    HiHoldem
    Bcal889
    phillychamps34
    canaduahau
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30489
    Posts: 216
    «First Previous 456 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 5:02 PM ET #76

    Pitt ?
    Reply
    Pitt ?
     
    HiHoldem
    HiHoldem
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2741
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 5:02 PM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerw05:

    anyone who pays for picks is a moron

    I agree, only to a certain extent-----one example: I got a guy who hits 65-70% on CBB totals. You have to make his plays fast, because his plays actually move the line. And don't post something back tiger05 that you don't know anything about.......I SEE it happen------and I don't care if you believe me or not.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerw05:

    anyone who pays for picks is a moron

    I agree, only to a certain extent-----one example: I got a guy who hits 65-70% on CBB totals. You have to make his plays fast, because his plays actually move the line. And don't post something back tiger05 that you don't know anything about.......I SEE it happen------and I don't care if you believe me or not.

     
    Bcal889
    Bcal889
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 84
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 5:07 PM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by PurduePride2206:

    digging Depaul +12.5...waiting to see what you have to say uncforever!...really looking forward to Friday's new years day game - #6 West Virginia @ my #4 Purdue team! line probably around -4 for Purdue, game sold out (of course) and the student section is sold out as well which is unusual bc everyone is on break!


    that games gonna be intense, I go to WVU I cant wait for this, I really do like your team I've been watching them alot since last year Hummel's a beast
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PurduePride2206:

    digging Depaul +12.5...waiting to see what you have to say uncforever!...really looking forward to Friday's new years day game - #6 West Virginia @ my #4 Purdue team! line probably around -4 for Purdue, game sold out (of course) and the student section is sold out as well which is unusual bc everyone is on break!


    that games gonna be intense, I go to WVU I cant wait for this, I really do like your team I've been watching them alot since last year Hummel's a beast
     
    phillychamps34
    phillychamps34
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 4106
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 5:13 PM ET #79

    gl unc
    Reply
    gl unc
     
    canaduahau
    canaduahau
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 5:31 PM ET #80

        unc u post the final card for today? 
    thanks for the Christmas presents.   
    Reply
        unc u post the final card for today? 
    thanks for the Christmas presents.   
     
    joshie2284
    joshie2284
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 76
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 5:34 PM ET #81

    I need like a UNC text alert to my phone haha
    Reply
    I need like a UNC text alert to my phone haha
     
    Show_Stoppa
    Show_Stoppa
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 485
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 5:48 PM ET #82

    hahahahaha
    Reply
    hahahahaha
     
    PurduePride2206
    PurduePride2206
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 18648
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 5:52 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcal889:



    that games gonna be intense, I go to WVU I cant wait for this, I really do like your team I've been watching them alot since last year Hummel's a beast

    yea, and i go to purdue and will be in the front row of the student section, literally two feet away from the opposing team's bench.. so i will make sure we cover the spread by heckling the shit outta the players

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcal889:



    that games gonna be intense, I go to WVU I cant wait for this, I really do like your team I've been watching them alot since last year Hummel's a beast

    yea, and i go to purdue and will be in the front row of the student section, literally two feet away from the opposing team's bench.. so i will make sure we cover the spread by heckling the shit outta the players

     
    pscott31
    pscott31
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 279
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 5:52 PM ET #84

    BOL UNC
    Reply
    BOL UNC
     
    tigerw05
    tigerw05
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 224
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:16 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by HiHoldem:

    I agree, only to a certain extent-----one example: I got a guy who hits 65-70% on CBB totals. You have to make his plays fast, because his plays actually move the line. And don't post something back tiger05 that you don't know anything about.......I SEE it happen------and I don't care if you believe me or not.



    oh really?  where exactly do you see him move the line?  in some broke ass sportsbook where the cbb total max bet is like 500 bux or something?

    if he consistently hits 65-70%, is he THAT cheap where he wants to make a few bucks off morons like you rather than put all his glimmer into his winning formula?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HiHoldem:

    I agree, only to a certain extent-----one example: I got a guy who hits 65-70% on CBB totals. You have to make his plays fast, because his plays actually move the line. And don't post something back tiger05 that you don't know anything about.......I SEE it happen------and I don't care if you believe me or not.



    oh really?  where exactly do you see him move the line?  in some broke ass sportsbook where the cbb total max bet is like 500 bux or something?

    if he consistently hits 65-70%, is he THAT cheap where he wants to make a few bucks off morons like you rather than put all his glimmer into his winning formula?
     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:23 PM ET #86

    Alright boys just got home. Took the wife and kid shopping, out to eat, and had to take the little one to see the new Alvin and the Chimpmunks movie. Really nice to clear the head of sports for once. Here we go

     

    DEP +13 (5U)

    PITT playing at home can be a scary to bet against at anytime but with them having CUSE on deck I think they get caught looking ahead. I expect both teams to shoot the ball poorly as neither have powerhouse offenses. I think this game is going to be a defensive game as this is what both teams excel at. Should be a snoozer with Pitt pulling away late to win by 10 or so.

    DEP U 118 (5U)

    WF -16 (5U)

    I will bite here. NCGREEN is hitting a tough part of the schedule and unlike the Richmond team they faced the other night WF has some athletes. I can honestly see 30 fast break points out of WF tonight. NCG should turn it over a ton as WF will be getting out of the lanes. There wont be any slashing to the basket like they did to Richmond to keep them in that one for the most part. WF will control the glass and limit 2nd opportunities. Only way I lose this one is if WF has a complete hangover from the Holidays...

     

     

     

    Back later maybe depending how these go.

    Reply

    Alright boys just got home. Took the wife and kid shopping, out to eat, and had to take the little one to see the new Alvin and the Chimpmunks movie. Really nice to clear the head of sports for once. Here we go

     

    DEP +13 (5U)

    PITT playing at home can be a scary to bet against at anytime but with them having CUSE on deck I think they get caught looking ahead. I expect both teams to shoot the ball poorly as neither have powerhouse offenses. I think this game is going to be a defensive game as this is what both teams excel at. Should be a snoozer with Pitt pulling away late to win by 10 or so.

    DEP U 118 (5U)

    WF -16 (5U)

    I will bite here. NCGREEN is hitting a tough part of the schedule and unlike the Richmond team they faced the other night WF has some athletes. I can honestly see 30 fast break points out of WF tonight. NCG should turn it over a ton as WF will be getting out of the lanes. There wont be any slashing to the basket like they did to Richmond to keep them in that one for the most part. WF will control the glass and limit 2nd opportunities. Only way I lose this one is if WF has a complete hangover from the Holidays...

     

     

     

    Back later maybe depending how these go.

     
    CalienteTijuana
    CalienteTijuana
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:24 PM ET #87

    Good Luck tonight UNC !!!!!   
    get em           
    patience, i keep hitting the refresh button.....
    Reply
    Good Luck tonight UNC !!!!!   
    get em           
    patience, i keep hitting the refresh button.....
     
    bookie_killer
    bookie_killer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 275
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:25 PM ET #88

    has the big dog posted  his plays yet    you the man unc    i like the over in unc-rut    an pitt  depaul is really bad 

    Reply

    has the big dog posted  his plays yet    you the man unc    i like the over in unc-rut    an pitt  depaul is really bad 

     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:26 PM ET #89

    Correction

     

    WF -15 (5U)

    Reply

    Correction

     

    WF -15 (5U)

     
    philly 99
    philly 99
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 206
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:32 PM ET #90

    THANKS AS ALWAYS FOR YOUR EFFORTS NC.

     WORKING ON ANY OTHER PLAYS FOR LATER OR ARE WE JUST LOOKING AT A  3-0  NIGHT :)

     THANKS AGAIN .....

    Reply

    THANKS AS ALWAYS FOR YOUR EFFORTS NC.

     WORKING ON ANY OTHER PLAYS FOR LATER OR ARE WE JUST LOOKING AT A  3-0  NIGHT :)

     THANKS AGAIN .....

     
    bookie_killer
    bookie_killer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 275
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:33 PM ET #91

    my guy is at -17 on wake would you still play
    Reply
    my guy is at -17 on wake would you still play
     
    kanak70
    kanak70
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:33 PM ET #92

    How do you feel about North Carolina -20?????
    Reply
    How do you feel about North Carolina -20?????
     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:35 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by kanak70:

    How do you feel about North Carolina -20?????

     

    No opinion with Ginyard out.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kanak70:

    How do you feel about North Carolina -20?????

     

    No opinion with Ginyard out.

     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:36 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by bookie_killer:

    my guy is at -17 on wake would you still play

     

    Yikes thats stout. I think they win big personally I dont see UNCGREEN matching up well at all with this WF team. My question is when did this line hit 17 cause I never saw it when I was around today.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bookie_killer:

    my guy is at -17 on wake would you still play

     

    Yikes thats stout. I think they win big personally I dont see UNCGREEN matching up well at all with this WF team. My question is when did this line hit 17 cause I never saw it when I was around today.

     
    bookie_killer
    bookie_killer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 275
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:38 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCforever:

     

    Yikes thats stout. I think they win big personally I dont see UNCGREEN matching up well at all with this WF team. My question is when did this line hit 17 cause I never saw it when I was around today.

    local bookie
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCforever:

     

    Yikes thats stout. I think they win big personally I dont see UNCGREEN matching up well at all with this WF team. My question is when did this line hit 17 cause I never saw it when I was around today.

    local bookie
     
    222bad
    222bad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 10863
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:38 PM ET #96

    Wow UNC W.F.-15. Did you buy points or just get a great line somewhere? The lowest I see it anywhere is 151/2 and that's only one place. Everywhere else is 16 to 17. Not only are you a great capper you're a very smart shopper. Good lucki tonight and always. Hope the wife and kids had a great time tonight.
    Reply
    Wow UNC W.F.-15. Did you buy points or just get a great line somewhere? The lowest I see it anywhere is 151/2 and that's only one place. Everywhere else is 16 to 17. Not only are you a great capper you're a very smart shopper. Good lucki tonight and always. Hope the wife and kids had a great time tonight.
     
    philly 99
    philly 99
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 206
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:38 PM ET #97

    I HAVE 3 BOOKS, THEY HAVE 15.5,16,16.5 .

      BOOKIEKILLER YOU GOTTA GO ON-LINE BRO ...

    Reply

    I HAVE 3 BOOKS, THEY HAVE 15.5,16,16.5 .

      BOOKIEKILLER YOU GOTTA GO ON-LINE BRO ...

     
    bookie_killer
    bookie_killer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 275
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:39 PM ET #98

    local bookie
    Reply
    local bookie
     
    PLAYAAAA1969
    PLAYAAAA1969
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10344
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:39 PM ET #99

       Like the plays, 117 begs for an over play....

    under $$$

    Reply

       Like the plays, 117 begs for an over play....

    under $$$

     
     
    Latvians
    Latvians
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 6:39 PM ET #100

    It hit 17 a little while ago, but my book has it back down at 16.
    Reply
    It hit 17 a little while ago, but my book has it back down at 16.
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 456 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 690
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
    • PART DEUX 174
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,718
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,714
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,040
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,590

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.