The ass kissing in here is hilarious!
GL UNC, make everyone money!
Happy Monday UNC, love your leans, have you looked at Denver / No Colorado? I am leaning Denver +5.5. Also what the hell is Furman doing in Berkeley, California? Talk about a fish out of water. Heavy lean UCSB -5.
Depaul +13![]()
Wake -16 ![]()
UNC -21 ![]()
Happy Monday UNC, love your leans, have you looked at Denver / No Colorado? I am leaning Denver +5.5. Also what the hell is Furman doing in Berkeley, California? Talk about a fish out of water. Heavy lean UCSB -5.
Depaul +13![]()
Wake -16 ![]()
UNC -21 ![]()
pretty sure it opened -21 or -21.5.....bol![]()
pretty sure it opened -21 or -21.5.....bol![]()
I have it opening at 21 in most places, and it's sitting at 20 right now, moving right where we want it, I love Carolina here. The only team that has played an easier schedule than Rutgers is Texas Arlington. They played two games in Atlantic City earlier this year and besides that they haven't left New Brunswick.
I have it opening at 21 in most places, and it's sitting at 20 right now, moving right where we want it, I love Carolina here. The only team that has played an easier schedule than Rutgers is Texas Arlington. They played two games in Atlantic City earlier this year and besides that they haven't left New Brunswick.
The ass kissing in here is hilarious!
GL UNC, make everyone money!
The ass kissing in here is hilarious!
GL UNC, make everyone money!
UNC & WF lines dropped .5 at my book....not heavy movement by any means....locked in mine with GT - 15 & RUTG + 21.5
All my plays for today put in already....still always like to see picks in here tho ![]()
BOL ![]()
UNC & WF lines dropped .5 at my book....not heavy movement by any means....locked in mine with GT - 15 & RUTG + 21.5
All my plays for today put in already....still always like to see picks in here tho ![]()
BOL ![]()
The ass kissing in here is hilarious!
GL UNC, make everyone money!
The ass kissing in here is hilarious!
GL UNC, make everyone money!
Jeez, the nerve of you guys to ask for "may I have the plays now" and "where are your final plays" is insane. I have paid a zillion dollars for good services, and you don't get one on one; THEY tell when the plays are coming; and only a few have matched UNC's streak and consistency..........and what are we paying?
So, please be a liitle more "cool"
When UNC goes bad for a while (which I hope never happens), I hope yall will be able to ride it out without becoming ugly.
Don't step on this "nest egg on the ground" guys
UNC-----hope I didn't speak OUT too much for you
![]()
Jeez, the nerve of you guys to ask for "may I have the plays now" and "where are your final plays" is insane. I have paid a zillion dollars for good services, and you don't get one on one; THEY tell when the plays are coming; and only a few have matched UNC's streak and consistency..........and what are we paying?
So, please be a liitle more "cool"
When UNC goes bad for a while (which I hope never happens), I hope yall will be able to ride it out without becoming ugly.
Don't step on this "nest egg on the ground" guys
UNC-----hope I didn't speak OUT too much for you
![]()
Could def be wrong, but did not notice him being deemed as out for the game until early this afternoon....Not a strong play for me on RUTG + 21, but to think a player who contributes more minutes per game than anyone else on the team won't be missed is laughable
BOL ![]()
Could def be wrong, but did not notice him being deemed as out for the game until early this afternoon....Not a strong play for me on RUTG + 21, but to think a player who contributes more minutes per game than anyone else on the team won't be missed is laughable
BOL ![]()
