NCAAB MON
wow unc, not looking too good. especially wake forest.
wow unc, not looking too good. especially wake forest.
Wake Forest better wake the Hell Up...thought they'd be up by at least 8 or 9 by this point but damn...1 point game...
Not really worried surprisingly as NCG is one of the worst 2nd half teams...
Wake Forest better wake the Hell Up...thought they'd be up by at least 8 or 9 by this point but damn...1 point game...
Not really worried surprisingly as NCG is one of the worst 2nd half teams...
Thanks get the money, you would think for the $120 a pay per month for cable I would have espnu but I don't. Cablevision sucks unless someone knows something different. The assholes don't even carry the nfl network
Not sure where you're from but the basic uverse package has both espnu and nfl network.
Thanks get the money, you would think for the $120 a pay per month for cable I would have espnu but I don't. Cablevision sucks unless someone knows something different. The assholes don't even carry the nfl network
Not sure where you're from but the basic uverse package has both espnu and nfl network.
I'm not worried either bro you either gonna win this or lose it... It doesn't matter what we can do it's the kids on the court that decide the game. I'm just hoping we are on the right side cuz it would be nice to start a week with a positive balance...
I'm not worried either bro you either gonna win this or lose it... It doesn't matter what we can do it's the kids on the court that decide the game. I'm just hoping we are on the right side cuz it would be nice to start a week with a positive balance...
Look at this. UNC Wilmington and Richmond scored 31 poitns combined in 1st half and 2nd half total is 67.5. Too good to be true?
Maybe, but I had to take that.
Look at this. UNC Wilmington and Richmond scored 31 poitns combined in 1st half and 2nd half total is 67.5. Too good to be true?
Maybe, but I had to take that.
Not sure where you're from but the basic uverse package has both espnu and nfl network.
long island ny yea we get fucked by cablevision
Not sure where you're from but the basic uverse package has both espnu and nfl network.
long island ny yea we get fucked by cablevision
Sorry bud, I forgot switched to verizon..
Was just talking today to my pops about changing u like it better? Sorry to be wasting peoples time w/ this but it would help me out
Sorry bud, I forgot switched to verizon..
Was just talking today to my pops about changing u like it better? Sorry to be wasting peoples time w/ this but it would help me out
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 174
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,718
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,714
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,040
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,590
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
