• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    NCAAB MON

    «First Previous 123 ... 789 Next Last»
    danakers
    bigstork311
    alem
    UNCforever
    sailing58
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30489
    Posts: 216
    «First Previous 123 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    danakers
    danakers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 1626
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:02 PM ET #176

    UNC...if I could have your thoughts on this...I mentioned something in your post a couple days back about finding a spot to fade Charlotte based on very low kenpom rankings comapred to their record and they lost by 30+...BYU fits that tonight along with others (Bowling Green tongiht...others over the next few days)...plus...kenpom predicted score was BYU by 12 and LVSC opens them at -2.5...(9.5 point diff)...have you had any experience with a big point differential between a line and kenpom.com?

    thanks for all you do

    Reply

    UNC...if I could have your thoughts on this...I mentioned something in your post a couple days back about finding a spot to fade Charlotte based on very low kenpom rankings comapred to their record and they lost by 30+...BYU fits that tonight along with others (Bowling Green tongiht...others over the next few days)...plus...kenpom predicted score was BYU by 12 and LVSC opens them at -2.5...(9.5 point diff)...have you had any experience with a big point differential between a line and kenpom.com?

    thanks for all you do

     
    bigstork311
    bigstork311
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 827
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:02 PM ET #177

     2 pushes and a W. I will take it. We playing anything else?

    Reply

     2 pushes and a W. I will take it. We playing anything else?

     
    alem
    alem
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 1388
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:03 PM ET #178

    [Quote: Originally Posted by UNCforever]

    DEP +13 (5U) Push

    DEP U 118 (5U)

    WF -15 (5U) Push

     

     

    That was interesting...

     

    wow ur good 

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by UNCforever]

    DEP +13 (5U) Push

    DEP U 118 (5U)

    WF -15 (5U) Push

     

     

    That was interesting...

     

    wow ur good 

     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:05 PM ET #179

    Quote Originally Posted by danakers:

    UNC...if I could have your thoughts on this...I mentioned something in your post a couple days back about finding a spot to fade Charlotte based on very low kenpom rankings comapred to their record and they lost by 30+...BYU fits that tonight along with others (Bowling Green tongiht...others over the next few days)...plus...kenpom predicted score was BYU by 12 and LVSC opens them at -2.5...(9.5 point diff)...have you had any experience with a big point differential between a line and kenpom.com?

    thanks for all you do

     

    I dont really mess with numbers buddy. I dont believe in those systems as they have burnt me in the long run. I study every team and players and look for situational spots.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by danakers:

    UNC...if I could have your thoughts on this...I mentioned something in your post a couple days back about finding a spot to fade Charlotte based on very low kenpom rankings comapred to their record and they lost by 30+...BYU fits that tonight along with others (Bowling Green tongiht...others over the next few days)...plus...kenpom predicted score was BYU by 12 and LVSC opens them at -2.5...(9.5 point diff)...have you had any experience with a big point differential between a line and kenpom.com?

    thanks for all you do

     

    I dont really mess with numbers buddy. I dont believe in those systems as they have burnt me in the long run. I study every team and players and look for situational spots.

     
    sailing58
    sailing58
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 11273
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:05 PM ET #180

    lost that W.F. game by 1/2 pt   dang it why didn't I buy 1/2 pt

    Reply

    lost that W.F. game by 1/2 pt   dang it why didn't I buy 1/2 pt

     
    222bad
    222bad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 10863
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:06 PM ET #181

    UNC, you are a genius. I just wish you got the 131/2 I got from my local. At the end of the game I thought they were going to cover easy but go over. Something like o pts. 41/2 mins. until the one free throw at the end.I guess some times you have to pick your poison,score and you cover flat but don't get the under. Hope we make out as well in the Wake game. Thanks again and good luck
    Reply
    UNC, you are a genius. I just wish you got the 131/2 I got from my local. At the end of the game I thought they were going to cover easy but go over. Something like o pts. 41/2 mins. until the one free throw at the end.I guess some times you have to pick your poison,score and you cover flat but don't get the under. Hope we make out as well in the Wake game. Thanks again and good luck
     
    bigstork311
    bigstork311
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 827
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:06 PM ET #182

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCforever:

    ZONA +5.5 (2.5U)

     

    Fuck missed the play.. GL Buddy. Anything else tonight or are u done?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCforever:

    ZONA +5.5 (2.5U)

     

    Fuck missed the play.. GL Buddy. Anything else tonight or are u done?

     
    Ools
    Ools
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:07 PM ET #183

    any interest in Air Force -- Niagara traveling to El Paso for neutral court game...AF runs that princeton offense, may cause some trouble for uptempo squad like niagara
    Reply
    any interest in Air Force -- Niagara traveling to El Paso for neutral court game...AF runs that princeton offense, may cause some trouble for uptempo squad like niagara
     
    MuggsyBogues
    MuggsyBogues
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 8640
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:08 PM ET #184

    Fortune favors the brave. I did win the under bet. Muchas gracias!
    Reply
    Fortune favors the brave. I did win the under bet. Muchas gracias!
     
    OFFtheBOOKS
    OFFtheBOOKS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 160
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:08 PM ET #185

    Quote Originally Posted by sailing58:

    lost that W.F. game by 1/2 pt   dang it why didn't I buy 1/2 pt

     

    I learned to always buy into a push...but I never buy off of one.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sailing58:

    lost that W.F. game by 1/2 pt   dang it why didn't I buy 1/2 pt

     

    I learned to always buy into a push...but I never buy off of one.

     

     
    bigstork311
    bigstork311
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 827
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:08 PM ET #186

    Quote Originally Posted by sailing58:

    lost that W.F. game by 1/2 pt   dang it why didn't I buy 1/2 pt

     

    Hate that and I never know if it is worth the extra juice or not I was always buying the 1/2  and stopped doing it recently.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sailing58:

    lost that W.F. game by 1/2 pt   dang it why didn't I buy 1/2 pt

     

    Hate that and I never know if it is worth the extra juice or not I was always buying the 1/2  and stopped doing it recently.

     
    sailing58
    sailing58
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 11273
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:09 PM ET #187

    The guy who sets the numbers on the Pitt and W.F. games knew what he was doing that's for sure!!!! 
    Reply
    The guy who sets the numbers on the Pitt and W.F. games knew what he was doing that's for sure!!!! 
     
    222bad
    222bad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 10863
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:10 PM ET #188

    Quote Originally Posted by 222bad:

    UNC, you are a genius. I just wish you got the 131/2 I got from my local. At the end of the game I thought they were going to cover easy but go over. Something like o pts. 41/2 mins. until the one free throw at the end.I guess some times you have to pick your poison,score and you cover flat but don't get the under. Hope we make out as well in the Wake game. Thanks again and good luck
                                                                         Actually as I was writing this I lost the Wake game. Had it - 16. Hey you can't win them all. BOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 222bad:

    UNC, you are a genius. I just wish you got the 131/2 I got from my local. At the end of the game I thought they were going to cover easy but go over. Something like o pts. 41/2 mins. until the one free throw at the end.I guess some times you have to pick your poison,score and you cover flat but don't get the under. Hope we make out as well in the Wake game. Thanks again and good luck
                                                                         Actually as I was writing this I lost the Wake game. Had it - 16. Hey you can't win them all. BOL
     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:11 PM ET #189

    NEV -6.5 (5U)

     

     

    Looking at AF to round out the night..

    Reply

    NEV -6.5 (5U)

     

     

    Looking at AF to round out the night..

     
    FrostedMug
    FrostedMug
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:11 PM ET #190

    got WF -15 1/2 as well. pushed depaul. arizona pick came too late for me to get it in.  
    Reply
    got WF -15 1/2 as well. pushed depaul. arizona pick came too late for me to get it in.  
     
    Whacky-Paki
    Whacky-Paki
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 1896
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:12 PM ET #191

    Thank God I bought a point WF -14  Thanks UNC sorry bro I know you pushed I just got lucky cuz I bought a point....
    Reply
    Thank God I bought a point WF -14  Thanks UNC sorry bro I know you pushed I just got lucky cuz I bought a point....
     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:17 PM ET #192

    Well after skimming through the Blue Ribbon. AIR FORCE is a no play. NEV is it for the night...
    Reply
    Well after skimming through the Blue Ribbon. AIR FORCE is a no play. NEV is it for the night...
     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:17 PM ET #193

    Well after skimming through the Blue Ribbon. AIR FORCE is a no play. NEV is it for the night...
    Reply
    Well after skimming through the Blue Ribbon. AIR FORCE is a no play. NEV is it for the night...
     
    indiansfan
    indiansfan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:19 PM ET #194

    what about a teaser between airforce and nevada
    Reply
    what about a teaser between airforce and nevada
     
    gabs24
    gabs24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 2322
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:22 PM ET #195

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCforever:

    NEV -6.5 (5U)

     

    niagra gets a huge piece to their team back tonight in guard bilal benn....he changes the whole complexion of this offense bc he can score and dish....this is a diff team with him and airforce will be without grant parker who is doubtful with a groin injury...he by far their leader...best player and bext rebounder....i think niagra wins a blowout.....just my 2cents

     

    Looking at AF to round out the night..

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCforever:

    NEV -6.5 (5U)

     

    niagra gets a huge piece to their team back tonight in guard bilal benn....he changes the whole complexion of this offense bc he can score and dish....this is a diff team with him and airforce will be without grant parker who is doubtful with a groin injury...he by far their leader...best player and bext rebounder....i think niagra wins a blowout.....just my 2cents

     

    Looking at AF to round out the night..

     
    stickman80733
    stickman80733
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1864
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:26 PM ET #196

    UNC is this a true home game for Nevada ?  thanks 
    Reply
    UNC is this a true home game for Nevada ?  thanks 
     
    Ools
    Ools
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:28 PM ET #197

    AZ just not a well put together squad right now...was surprised u went there vs a BYU team that has been sharp. What leaned you that way?
    Reply
    AZ just not a well put together squad right now...was surprised u went there vs a BYU team that has been sharp. What leaned you that way?
     
    Sosana
    Sosana
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 3484
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:34 PM ET #198

    Quote Originally Posted by sailing58:

    lost that W.F. game by 1/2 pt   dang it why didn't I buy 1/2 pt



    Bought 4 pt teaser on WF, DEP
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sailing58:

    lost that W.F. game by 1/2 pt   dang it why didn't I buy 1/2 pt



    Bought 4 pt teaser on WF, DEP
     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:37 PM ET #199

    Quote Originally Posted by Ools:

    AZ just not a well put together squad right now...was surprised u went there vs a BYU team that has been sharp. What leaned you that way?

     

    BYU is not a great defensive team nor is ZONA but ZONA has defended the 3 well so far this season ranking in the top 40. BYU has relied heavy on the 3 ball and I really thought with this being BYU first true road game they would struggle from outside. Appears that I was way off...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ools:

    AZ just not a well put together squad right now...was surprised u went there vs a BYU team that has been sharp. What leaned you that way?

     

    BYU is not a great defensive team nor is ZONA but ZONA has defended the 3 well so far this season ranking in the top 40. BYU has relied heavy on the 3 ball and I really thought with this being BYU first true road game they would struggle from outside. Appears that I was way off...

     
     
    cgduch01
    cgduch01
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 331
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 9:42 PM ET #200

    still a lot of game left UNC
    Reply
    still a lot of game left UNC
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
    • Monday 10/05/2026 690
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
    • PART DEUX 171
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,632
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,976
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.