NCAAB MON
Wow UNC W.F.-15. Did you buy points or just get a great line somewhere? The lowest I see it anywhere is 151/2 and that's only one place. Everywhere else is 16 to 17. Not only are you a great capper you're a very smart shopper. Good lucki tonight and always. Hope the wife and kids had a great time tonight.
TheGreek has it at 15...
Wow UNC W.F.-15. Did you buy points or just get a great line somewhere? The lowest I see it anywhere is 151/2 and that's only one place. Everywhere else is 16 to 17. Not only are you a great capper you're a very smart shopper. Good lucki tonight and always. Hope the wife and kids had a great time tonight.
TheGreek has it at 15...
Like the plays, 117 begs for an over play....
under $$$
I have always learned that anything under 120 your supposed to go with the under. I dont know what PUCK and KGC do to get there numbers but these arent high powered offenses. Little perplexed to see them on this over.
Like the plays, 117 begs for an over play....
under $$$
I have always learned that anything under 120 your supposed to go with the under. I dont know what PUCK and KGC do to get there numbers but these arent high powered offenses. Little perplexed to see them on this over.
UNBELIEVABLE ...WAKE O/U IS NOW 147.5 , I GOT 42.5 ON THE SAME BOOK LITERALLY 15 MINUTES AGO.... I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TOTAL MOVE 5 POINTS IN 15 MINUTES ... WOW .
Good sign for you![]()
UNBELIEVABLE ...WAKE O/U IS NOW 147.5 , I GOT 42.5 ON THE SAME BOOK LITERALLY 15 MINUTES AGO.... I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TOTAL MOVE 5 POINTS IN 15 MINUTES ... WOW .
Good sign for you![]()
Kind of like Arizona tonight even though they're a bunch of clowns.
I still do to. I would just like to see them play some D and not just trade baskets. Both of these teams can fade at anytime during the game which ever fades first is going to struggle to get a cover...
Kind of like Arizona tonight even though they're a bunch of clowns.
I still do to. I would just like to see them play some D and not just trade baskets. Both of these teams can fade at anytime during the game which ever fades first is going to struggle to get a cover...
Correction
WF -15 (5U)
BOL as always
on them myself @ -15 earlier....staying away from PITT-DUQ....leaned Panthers early, decided to likely play the halftime line depending on how things r lookin
Correction
WF -15 (5U)
BOL as always
on them myself @ -15 earlier....staying away from PITT-DUQ....leaned Panthers early, decided to likely play the halftime line depending on how things r lookin
You thinking let down for Temple? Or has BG shown enough improvement over their last 3 road games that it's no slam dunk that Temple blows them out?
I would do whatever JeffBlake has done on this game. He is the Temple guru...![]()
You thinking let down for Temple? Or has BG shown enough improvement over their last 3 road games that it's no slam dunk that Temple blows them out?
I would do whatever JeffBlake has done on this game. He is the Temple guru...![]()
Alright boys just got home. Took the wife and kid shopping, out to eat, and had to take the little one to see the new Alvin and the Chimpmunks movie. Really nice to clear the head of sports for once. Here we go
DEP +13 (5U) ![]()
PITT playing at home can be a scary to bet against at anytime but with them having CUSE on deck I think they get caught looking ahead. I expect both teams to shoot the ball poorly as neither have powerhouse offenses. I think this game is going to be a defensive game as this is what both teams excel at. Should be a snoozer with Pitt pulling away late to win by 10 or so.
DEP U 118 (5U) ![]()
WF -16 (5U) Got WF -15 ![]()
I will bite here. NCGREEN is hitting a tough part of the schedule and unlike the Richmond team they faced the other night WF has some athletes. I can honestly see 30 fast break points out of WF tonight. NCG should turn it over a ton as WF will be getting out of the lanes. There wont be any slashing to the basket like they did to Richmond to keep them in that one for the most part. WF will control the glass and limit 2nd opportunities. Only way I lose this one is if WF has a complete hangover from the Holidays...
Back later maybe depending how these go.
Love the plays UNC Thanks for sharing.. Lets cash this shit ![]()
Alright boys just got home. Took the wife and kid shopping, out to eat, and had to take the little one to see the new Alvin and the Chimpmunks movie. Really nice to clear the head of sports for once. Here we go
DEP +13 (5U) ![]()
PITT playing at home can be a scary to bet against at anytime but with them having CUSE on deck I think they get caught looking ahead. I expect both teams to shoot the ball poorly as neither have powerhouse offenses. I think this game is going to be a defensive game as this is what both teams excel at. Should be a snoozer with Pitt pulling away late to win by 10 or so.
DEP U 118 (5U) ![]()
WF -16 (5U) Got WF -15 ![]()
I will bite here. NCGREEN is hitting a tough part of the schedule and unlike the Richmond team they faced the other night WF has some athletes. I can honestly see 30 fast break points out of WF tonight. NCG should turn it over a ton as WF will be getting out of the lanes. There wont be any slashing to the basket like they did to Richmond to keep them in that one for the most part. WF will control the glass and limit 2nd opportunities. Only way I lose this one is if WF has a complete hangover from the Holidays...
Back later maybe depending how these go.
Love the plays UNC Thanks for sharing.. Lets cash this shit ![]()
I would do whatever JeffBlake has done on this game. He is the Temple guru...![]()
Good to know. Thanks brother! ![]()
I would do whatever JeffBlake has done on this game. He is the Temple guru...![]()
Good to know. Thanks brother! ![]()
Best of luck on your bets.. reverse line movement is one of the things that has cashed in for me in college basketball. I follow your threads religiously, but there was 1.5 reverse line movement in your Wake Game and it scared me off... ![]()
Took bowling Green for the night, but we'll see how things play out.. still plenty of more games to check out
Best of luck on your bets.. reverse line movement is one of the things that has cashed in for me in college basketball. I follow your threads religiously, but there was 1.5 reverse line movement in your Wake Game and it scared me off... ![]()
Took bowling Green for the night, but we'll see how things play out.. still plenty of more games to check out
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 172
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,702
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,032
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,588
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
