NCAAB MON
Is anyone up that knows if they have games in the day Monday? My book has some at 1:00 in the afternoon,but covers is showing 4:00 pm,just curious as I might put in Depaul or Wake tonight as they might go up.
Is anyone up that knows if they have games in the day Monday? My book has some at 1:00 in the afternoon,but covers is showing 4:00 pm,just curious as I might put in Depaul or Wake tonight as they might go up.
I like that Pitt Depaul under myself. Favorite play of your leans so far, but I haven't faired so well in totals bro.
you from cincy Degenerate
I like that Pitt Depaul under myself. Favorite play of your leans so far, but I haven't faired so well in totals bro.
you from cincy Degenerate
NO PLAY ON ZONA. I THOUGHT BYU HAD UNLV ON DECK. PLUS I CANT TRUST THIS ZONA TEAM AFTER WATCHING THEM LAST TIME OUT....
WF IS SHAPING UP TO BE A HEADFAKE PLAY TODAY ALSO...
NO PLAY ON ZONA. I THOUGHT BYU HAD UNLV ON DECK. PLUS I CANT TRUST THIS ZONA TEAM AFTER WATCHING THEM LAST TIME OUT....
WF IS SHAPING UP TO BE A HEADFAKE PLAY TODAY ALSO...
GL to all.
GL to all.
Guys the only time I post plays early is in football. I really take my time with the college hoops area unless I really like a play the night before.
Guys the only time I post plays early is in football. I really take my time with the college hoops area unless I really like a play the night before.
it takes TIME ramathorn
it takes TIME ramathorn
Guys the only time I post plays early is in football. I really take my time with the college hoops area unless I really like a play the night before.
Keep up the good work bro!![]()
Guys the only time I post plays early is in football. I really take my time with the college hoops area unless I really like a play the night before.
Keep up the good work bro!![]()
Why is everyone wanting UNC to post his plays so early. Look at his record, he can post anytime he feels like it. Lets chill and let him do his homework.
GL to all.
Exactly....some people are so fin greedy and demanding man....Thanks UNC for your genius and clever insights to the games as always........
Why is everyone wanting UNC to post his plays so early. Look at his record, he can post anytime he feels like it. Lets chill and let him do his homework.
GL to all.
Exactly....some people are so fin greedy and demanding man....Thanks UNC for your genius and clever insights to the games as always........
Happy Monday UNC, love your leans, have you looked at Denver / No Colorado? I am leaning Denver +5.5. Also what the hell is Furman doing in Berkeley, California? Talk about a fish out of water. Heavy lean UCSB -5.
Depaul +13![]()
Wake -16 ![]()
UNC -21 ![]()
Happy Monday UNC, love your leans, have you looked at Denver / No Colorado? I am leaning Denver +5.5. Also what the hell is Furman doing in Berkeley, California? Talk about a fish out of water. Heavy lean UCSB -5.
Depaul +13![]()
Wake -16 ![]()
UNC -21 ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 171
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,671
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,994
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
