• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    L2T Conference Betting Thread

    «First Previous 282930 ... 353637 Next Last»
    Last2thirst
    JuiceCanseco
    FelixFermin21
    rufus1966
    boro33
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 18052
    Posts: 911
    «First Previous 282930 ... 353637 Next Last»
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2026 - 6:39 PM ET #676

    One game focus tonight for me and a press on one team.....

     

    Tenn-Martin were a powerhouse midseason and I don't know what has happened with their offense.....their defense is sublime, however we are at the stage where players/coaches are all familiar with each other on what is expected, where to be on the court and how to prepare against opponents.....my strong lean to Tennessee St stems around the fact they can produce offense and shot at the free flow line + play adequate to good defense enough to counter the best that UTM does..... 

     

    Tenn St. -1.5 or -2 whatever .... I am 2.5 UNITS on them at both numbers.... 1.5 U earlier and 1U at -2 now that I have spent more time looking at this

    Also: UNDER 137 x 1.5U

    -UTM will fight for every inch of space in their end.....TENN St can shoot FTs well, UTM cannot so you can bet that UTM is all in on defensive positioning/help/focus/strategy of man/zone mixes in this one as a one and done....

     

    I believe I will get one of those and likely both.... I am due to be smacked around with a surprise result so be careful

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    One game focus tonight for me and a press on one team.....

     

    Tenn-Martin were a powerhouse midseason and I don't know what has happened with their offense.....their defense is sublime, however we are at the stage where players/coaches are all familiar with each other on what is expected, where to be on the court and how to prepare against opponents.....my strong lean to Tennessee St stems around the fact they can produce offense and shot at the free flow line + play adequate to good defense enough to counter the best that UTM does..... 

     

    Tenn St. -1.5 or -2 whatever .... I am 2.5 UNITS on them at both numbers.... 1.5 U earlier and 1U at -2 now that I have spent more time looking at this

    Also: UNDER 137 x 1.5U

    -UTM will fight for every inch of space in their end.....TENN St can shoot FTs well, UTM cannot so you can bet that UTM is all in on defensive positioning/help/focus/strategy of man/zone mixes in this one as a one and done....

     

    I believe I will get one of those and likely both.... I am due to be smacked around with a surprise result so be careful

     
    JuiceCanseco
    JuiceCanseco
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 945
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2026 - 6:43 PM ET #677

    @Last2thirst

     let’s gopeace_5an_cheers

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     let’s gopeace_5an_cheers

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20402
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2026 - 6:56 PM ET #678

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    One game focus tonight for me and a press on one team.....   Tenn-Martin were a powerhouse midseason and I don't know what has happened with their offense.....their defense is sublime, however we are at the stage where players/coaches are all familiar with each other on what is expected, where to be on the court and how to prepare against opponents.....my strong lean to Tennessee St stems around the fact they can produce offense and shot at the free flow line + play adequate to good defense enough to counter the best that UTM does.....    Tenn St. -1.5 or -2 whatever .... I am 2.5 UNITS on them at both numbers.... 1.5 U earlier and 1U at -2 now that I have spent more time looking at this Also: UNDER 137 x 1.5U -UTM will fight for every inch of space in their end.....TENN St can shoot FTs well, UTM cannot so you can bet that UTM is all in on defensive positioning/help/focus/strategy of man/zone mixes in this one as a one and done....   I believe I will get one of those and likely both.... I am due to be smacked around with a surprise result so be careful

    BOL!!

    clover

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    One game focus tonight for me and a press on one team.....   Tenn-Martin were a powerhouse midseason and I don't know what has happened with their offense.....their defense is sublime, however we are at the stage where players/coaches are all familiar with each other on what is expected, where to be on the court and how to prepare against opponents.....my strong lean to Tennessee St stems around the fact they can produce offense and shot at the free flow line + play adequate to good defense enough to counter the best that UTM does.....    Tenn St. -1.5 or -2 whatever .... I am 2.5 UNITS on them at both numbers.... 1.5 U earlier and 1U at -2 now that I have spent more time looking at this Also: UNDER 137 x 1.5U -UTM will fight for every inch of space in their end.....TENN St can shoot FTs well, UTM cannot so you can bet that UTM is all in on defensive positioning/help/focus/strategy of man/zone mixes in this one as a one and done....   I believe I will get one of those and likely both.... I am due to be smacked around with a surprise result so be careful

    BOL!!

    clover

     
    rufus1966
    rufus1966
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 1998
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2026 - 7:10 PM ET #679

    Trust you.

     

    On them both.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Trust you.

     

    On them both.

    peace_5

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2026 - 8:15 PM ET #680

    Game is already ATYPICAL so I hope people did not press like me..... I am concerned that UTM is embracing a new approach here and this becomes a back and forth where neither side stops the other....

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Game is already ATYPICAL so I hope people did not press like me..... I am concerned that UTM is embracing a new approach here and this becomes a back and forth where neither side stops the other....

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2026 - 9:46 PM ET #681

    What is proving out in this UTM-TENN ST game....

     

    1. When a strong defense (UTM) faces a good offense (TENN ST), who can score from the FT line well too....that is enough to win or have a chance so a small line is attractive

    2. When weak offense (UTM) faces a decent defense (TENN ST).....chances are, that weak offense will struggle

     

    Put the two together, and you can see why it was a waste of time to find more thn one play ....and I have seen this pattern in the regular season too....but now the one and done scenario really amplifies this

     

    I was certain, Vegas had opened a door to a mistake line that I could not figure out but didn't overthink it

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    What is proving out in this UTM-TENN ST game....

     

    1. When a strong defense (UTM) faces a good offense (TENN ST), who can score from the FT line well too....that is enough to win or have a chance so a small line is attractive

    2. When weak offense (UTM) faces a decent defense (TENN ST).....chances are, that weak offense will struggle

     

    Put the two together, and you can see why it was a waste of time to find more thn one play ....and I have seen this pattern in the regular season too....but now the one and done scenario really amplifies this

     

    I was certain, Vegas had opened a door to a mistake line that I could not figure out but didn't overthink it

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2026 - 9:58 PM ET #682

    Tenn St. -1.5 or -2 .... I am 2.5 UNITS moneybagmoneybagthumbs_up on them at both numbers.... 1.5 U earlier and 1U at -2 

    Also: UNDER 137 x 1.5U  moneybagan_bounce

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Tenn St. -1.5 or -2 .... I am 2.5 UNITS moneybagmoneybagthumbs_up on them at both numbers.... 1.5 U earlier and 1U at -2 

    Also: UNDER 137 x 1.5U  moneybagan_bounce

     
    boro33
    boro33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 2756
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 8:25 AM ET #683

    Congratulations on the win. Almost time to breakdown the brackets. an_cheers

    Reply

    Congratulations on the win. Almost time to breakdown the brackets. an_cheers

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 9:35 AM ET #684

    100% Boro and I am working on my pts system!

    -Teams that beat a Top 18 team on neutral court get +0.5 bonus and 2 pts

    -Teams that beat a Top 18 team on the road get 0.25 bonus and 2 pts 

    -Teams that beat 19-36th team on neutral court get +0.5 bonus and 1 pt

    -Teams that beat 19-36th team on road court get 0.25 bonus and 1 pt

    -Teams that beat 37th-66th team on neutral court get +0.5 bonus and 0.5 points

    -Teams that beat 37th-66th team on road court get 0.25 bonus and 0.5 points

    -Teams that beat TOP 18 teams at home = 2pts

    -Teams that beat 19-36th teams at home = 1 pt

    -Teams that beat 37-66th teams at home = 0.5 

    *** and I do this at the last day or Feb or first week of March and start with Top 100 teams and as Conference teams get eliminated I only do the Conference winners after

     

    I call the final  WIN POWER# to properly sift teams mojo for one and done games in NCAAB tourney   ....and next year I might do it within each DIVISION if this works out well to assist me in early Conference matches + using my spreadsheet results that are ongoing added each year

     

    I have already found one strong/sneaky team that is a bubble team but have done some damage vs strong teams all year

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    100% Boro and I am working on my pts system!

    -Teams that beat a Top 18 team on neutral court get +0.5 bonus and 2 pts

    -Teams that beat a Top 18 team on the road get 0.25 bonus and 2 pts 

    -Teams that beat 19-36th team on neutral court get +0.5 bonus and 1 pt

    -Teams that beat 19-36th team on road court get 0.25 bonus and 1 pt

    -Teams that beat 37th-66th team on neutral court get +0.5 bonus and 0.5 points

    -Teams that beat 37th-66th team on road court get 0.25 bonus and 0.5 points

    -Teams that beat TOP 18 teams at home = 2pts

    -Teams that beat 19-36th teams at home = 1 pt

    -Teams that beat 37-66th teams at home = 0.5 

    *** and I do this at the last day or Feb or first week of March and start with Top 100 teams and as Conference teams get eliminated I only do the Conference winners after

     

    I call the final  WIN POWER# to properly sift teams mojo for one and done games in NCAAB tourney   ....and next year I might do it within each DIVISION if this works out well to assist me in early Conference matches + using my spreadsheet results that are ongoing added each year

     

    I have already found one strong/sneaky team that is a bubble team but have done some damage vs strong teams all year

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 10:16 AM ET #685

    Early Win Power Leaders (that I have done in between looking for daily betting angles)

    Duke       21.5

    Arizona    20.0

    Kansas    16.5 *** << quite the resume and if rested/strong, elite 8 sleeper!

    TTech      14.75

    Florida    14.0

    Illnois      12.75

    IWST      12.5

    TCU        10.5*** << very sneaky team and supposedly on bubble but shouldn't be!!

    Virg.        9.5

    Nebr.       8.5 < over rated for sure!

    UCLA      7.75 

    NCST      4.5 

     

    Even my ratings that I do are not quite as good as only based on eye test and perception....this list gets down to WHO YOU BEAT and what SITUATION did you beat them in and that is EVERYTHING in my view.....a team like IOWA ST is more of a homer team and Kansas has that reputation too....but Kansas has stocked more road wins in tougher situations than Iowa St!!!

     

    I will update my final list when complete 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Early Win Power Leaders (that I have done in between looking for daily betting angles)

    Duke       21.5

    Arizona    20.0

    Kansas    16.5 *** << quite the resume and if rested/strong, elite 8 sleeper!

    TTech      14.75

    Florida    14.0

    Illnois      12.75

    IWST      12.5

    TCU        10.5*** << very sneaky team and supposedly on bubble but shouldn't be!!

    Virg.        9.5

    Nebr.       8.5 < over rated for sure!

    UCLA      7.75 

    NCST      4.5 

     

    Even my ratings that I do are not quite as good as only based on eye test and perception....this list gets down to WHO YOU BEAT and what SITUATION did you beat them in and that is EVERYTHING in my view.....a team like IOWA ST is more of a homer team and Kansas has that reputation too....but Kansas has stocked more road wins in tougher situations than Iowa St!!!

     

    I will update my final list when complete 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 10:36 AM ET #686

    Saturday: - going to look at game to game matchups and if I see a good edge, only HALF - 1U

    -if I see a very strong edge like TENN ST last night, 2U or more

    -game by game today until I cap the horse card around 4:30 pm roughly ....and then will look for some evening magic later in between races....having bet horses much in 3 wks and itching to jump into seeing how the younger 3 yr old horses are doing early on in the new season....they should be coming out of barns each week after Quali's

     

    Play #1 - High Point -14 x HALF U

    Play #2  Under 148.5 x 1 U

    -this game is set on an appropriate line but in a one and done, High Point needs to be laser focused on their prize of winning the conference since I don't think they will get to NCAAB tourney otherwise despite a phenomenal record....and seeing what happened to Belmont in the same situation and resume, will have their coach preaching this before every game (DO NOT TAKE OPPONENTS LIGHTLY!!) 

    -HP superior offense and FT shooting /much stronger defense 

    -two matches totalling OVER 150.5 in first one and UNDER 150.5 by a lot in the 2nd match ..... laser focus on defense means this skews to the UNDER because UNC Ash are just not good on the FT line

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Saturday: - going to look at game to game matchups and if I see a good edge, only HALF - 1U

    -if I see a very strong edge like TENN ST last night, 2U or more

    -game by game today until I cap the horse card around 4:30 pm roughly ....and then will look for some evening magic later in between races....having bet horses much in 3 wks and itching to jump into seeing how the younger 3 yr old horses are doing early on in the new season....they should be coming out of barns each week after Quali's

     

    Play #1 - High Point -14 x HALF U

    Play #2  Under 148.5 x 1 U

    -this game is set on an appropriate line but in a one and done, High Point needs to be laser focused on their prize of winning the conference since I don't think they will get to NCAAB tourney otherwise despite a phenomenal record....and seeing what happened to Belmont in the same situation and resume, will have their coach preaching this before every game (DO NOT TAKE OPPONENTS LIGHTLY!!) 

    -HP superior offense and FT shooting /much stronger defense 

    -two matches totalling OVER 150.5 in first one and UNDER 150.5 by a lot in the 2nd match ..... laser focus on defense means this skews to the UNDER because UNC Ash are just not good on the FT line

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 10:53 AM ET #687

    Play #3 - Mercyhurst Under 134.5 x HALF U

    -two good defenses here and they played OT in both games with one going over this total and one going under it and in both cases, the regulation was UNDER this number

    -given the fact MH is at home and has a much better FT rating, and a better overall offense, I believe lightning will not strike a third time and they win scoring Under 70 pts for the win ...69 - 63 type of score at most and potentially 67 - 58 type of score or 65 - 59

    -its not to MH's advantage to play an open game here! 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #3 - Mercyhurst Under 134.5 x HALF U

    -two good defenses here and they played OT in both games with one going over this total and one going under it and in both cases, the regulation was UNDER this number

    -given the fact MH is at home and has a much better FT rating, and a better overall offense, I believe lightning will not strike a third time and they win scoring Under 70 pts for the win ...69 - 63 type of score at most and potentially 67 - 58 type of score or 65 - 59

    -its not to MH's advantage to play an open game here! 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 11:08 AM ET #688

    Play #4 - LouTech/Delaware Over 132 x 1U

    -Delaware has good shooting stats and so-so defense, and playing at home with a 10-20 record....they have been playing a lot of games hitting 142 pts-155 Totals lately and have nothing to lose prepping for their Conference tourney and will need to score a lot in open games to surprise stronger defenses 

    -Lou Tech tends to be a defensive beast at home mostly, and can be like that on the road but they too have been in a lot of games with totals over 132 lately 

    -scratching my head on this TOTAL so I am going to play a strong bet on it

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #4 - LouTech/Delaware Over 132 x 1U

    -Delaware has good shooting stats and so-so defense, and playing at home with a 10-20 record....they have been playing a lot of games hitting 142 pts-155 Totals lately and have nothing to lose prepping for their Conference tourney and will need to score a lot in open games to surprise stronger defenses 

    -Lou Tech tends to be a defensive beast at home mostly, and can be like that on the road but they too have been in a lot of games with totals over 132 lately 

    -scratching my head on this TOTAL so I am going to play a strong bet on it

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 11:28 AM ET #689

    Play #5 - Arky-Missouri Under 162.5 x HALF U

    -Darius A is out for Arky as their leading scorer  and I feel he is worth about 6-10 pts in scoring on the TOTAL ....it appears that Vegas adjusted that way too BUT, a check of Arky games vs middling Conference teams shows less urgency on offense and better accumen on defense

    -Arkansas can play defense .... Missouri is ok but not great vs 3 pt so does Calipari risk setting up play calls for perimeter shots and losing the game without Acuff OR do they work the inside/outside game and mix some offensive sets that get the play to the bigs .....and this is what I think they do ..... so there will be less outside shooting and Missouri will play a grinding style on Arky  

    -I think this total should not be going up so that is why I took the rising number in BET365

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #5 - Arky-Missouri Under 162.5 x HALF U

    -Darius A is out for Arky as their leading scorer  and I feel he is worth about 6-10 pts in scoring on the TOTAL ....it appears that Vegas adjusted that way too BUT, a check of Arky games vs middling Conference teams shows less urgency on offense and better accumen on defense

    -Arkansas can play defense .... Missouri is ok but not great vs 3 pt so does Calipari risk setting up play calls for perimeter shots and losing the game without Acuff OR do they work the inside/outside game and mix some offensive sets that get the play to the bigs .....and this is what I think they do ..... so there will be less outside shooting and Missouri will play a grinding style on Arky  

    -I think this total should not be going up so that is why I took the rising number in BET365

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 11:36 AM ET #690

     parlay - ND ML with UNDER 142 pay +242 x HALF U 

    -good shot on this one...as ND with the stronger offense /good defense facing a very good defense and weak offense 

    -first game between them hit 132 with ND winning at home by 4 .....Vegas thinks B.C. has a shot to win but for me, their horrid 361st FT shooting will let them down and I know ND can shoot clutch when they sniff out a chance for a win

    -calculated risk vs reward here 

     

    I might just ease off game volume of plays for a bit and search for a whopper to press on from 2 pm onward now.....

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

     parlay - ND ML with UNDER 142 pay +242 x HALF U 

    -good shot on this one...as ND with the stronger offense /good defense facing a very good defense and weak offense 

    -first game between them hit 132 with ND winning at home by 4 .....Vegas thinks B.C. has a shot to win but for me, their horrid 361st FT shooting will let them down and I know ND can shoot clutch when they sniff out a chance for a win

    -calculated risk vs reward here 

     

    I might just ease off game volume of plays for a bit and search for a whopper to press on from 2 pm onward now.....

     
    boro33
    boro33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 2756
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 11:41 AM ET #691

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Play #3 - Mercyhurst Under 134.5 x HALF U -two good defenses here and they played OT in both games with one going over this total and one going under it and in both cases, the regulation was UNDER this number -given the fact MH is at home and has a much better FT rating, and a better overall offense, I believe lightning will not strike a third time and they win scoring Under 70 pts for the win ...69 - 63 type of score at most and potentially 67 - 58 type of score or 65 - 59 -its not to MH's advantage to play an open game here!

    Local university here. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Play #3 - Mercyhurst Under 134.5 x HALF U -two good defenses here and they played OT in both games with one going over this total and one going under it and in both cases, the regulation was UNDER this number -given the fact MH is at home and has a much better FT rating, and a better overall offense, I believe lightning will not strike a third time and they win scoring Under 70 pts for the win ...69 - 63 type of score at most and potentially 67 - 58 type of score or 65 - 59 -its not to MH's advantage to play an open game here!

    Local university here. 

     
    boro33
    boro33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 2756
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 11:44 AM ET #692

    Have you run your numbers on Louisville by chance?

    Reply

    Have you run your numbers on Louisville by chance?

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 11:54 AM ET #693

    Play #6 - Butler +3.5 @ 1.95 x HALF U

    -Butler dominates this series every year and they score a lot of points .....DePaul playing well and at 16 - 14 are in line for a NIT invite potentially

    -Butler at 15 - 15 DOES NOT want to fall into an UNDER .500 record so they will be very motivated 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #6 - Butler +3.5 @ 1.95 x HALF U

    -Butler dominates this series every year and they score a lot of points .....DePaul playing well and at 16 - 14 are in line for a NIT invite potentially

    -Butler at 15 - 15 DOES NOT want to fall into an UNDER .500 record so they will be very motivated 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 11:56 AM ET #694

    Quote Originally Posted by boro33:

    Have you run your numbers on Louisville by chance?

     

    Not yet...I will get to in perhaps in the next couple of hours or later today if things go well....lots of good lines to tap I feel today so busy hacking my way through a busy Saturday and if I get early success, I will keep going after 2pm and limiting my time to work on the WIN POWER numbers

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by boro33:

    Have you run your numbers on Louisville by chance?

     

    Not yet...I will get to in perhaps in the next couple of hours or later today if things go well....lots of good lines to tap I feel today so busy hacking my way through a busy Saturday and if I get early success, I will keep going after 2pm and limiting my time to work on the WIN POWER numbers

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 12:10 PM ET #695

    2pm: Play#7 Vermont -13 x HALF U

    -this team is a beast year after year come Conference tourney time and crank up their defense.....its a rabid crowd in Burlington and I saw a game there during this time about 18 yrs ago when my wife and I took a trip to get away and had a blast in that city ....saw George Carlin comedy show also, downtown and it was magical ...he passed away later that year I think and I still remember that week in Burlington, Boston and Montreal for a couple of days....

    -Burlington comes alive at this time of the year ga ga over basketball 

    -Bryant cannot shoot well and their defense is not nearly as good as Vermont's

    -Vermont can play on offense and rarely turn it over 

    - I see this being covered late .....Vermont already beat them by over 20 at home

     

    Still hunting for more but going to be quite selective

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    2pm: Play#7 Vermont -13 x HALF U

    -this team is a beast year after year come Conference tourney time and crank up their defense.....its a rabid crowd in Burlington and I saw a game there during this time about 18 yrs ago when my wife and I took a trip to get away and had a blast in that city ....saw George Carlin comedy show also, downtown and it was magical ...he passed away later that year I think and I still remember that week in Burlington, Boston and Montreal for a couple of days....

    -Burlington comes alive at this time of the year ga ga over basketball 

    -Bryant cannot shoot well and their defense is not nearly as good as Vermont's

    -Vermont can play on offense and rarely turn it over 

    - I see this being covered late .....Vermont already beat them by over 20 at home

     

    Still hunting for more but going to be quite selective

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 12:28 PM ET #696

    Play #8 - Cincy +2.5 x HALF U

    -this game is going to be a humdinger.....

    -Cincy won the home game by 12 ....TCU on a roll no doubt and beat TTECH last game who were missing a very key player ....but have a look at Cincy's last 5 games and how they are winning.....omg they scoring well against good teams and using their strong defense to shut down good offenses

    -I like Cincy's defense and hunger right now to try to get a tourney pick and just think this will be a tight game at the very least if TCU delivers like they can on homecourt 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #8 - Cincy +2.5 x HALF U

    -this game is going to be a humdinger.....

    -Cincy won the home game by 12 ....TCU on a roll no doubt and beat TTECH last game who were missing a very key player ....but have a look at Cincy's last 5 games and how they are winning.....omg they scoring well against good teams and using their strong defense to shut down good offenses

    -I like Cincy's defense and hunger right now to try to get a tourney pick and just think this will be a tight game at the very least if TCU delivers like they can on homecourt 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 12:41 PM ET #697

    Trending 5 - 1 ATS/TOTALS/ 1 - 0 parlay in early plays but its tight .....who knows how it will end up in the 2nd half.....

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Trending 5 - 1 ATS/TOTALS/ 1 - 0 parlay in early plays but its tight .....who knows how it will end up in the 2nd half.....

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 1:15 PM ET #698

    2:30: Play #9 - NE/Drexel Over 139.5 x HALF U

     

    -this play is on a fine line but my case that I will make leads me to believe this number is too low

    -NE has only won 7 games because of a horrid defense...their offense is pretty good and lately they are having success in games jacking up a lot shots and higher TOTALS

    -when these two teams played at DREXEL, the total ended up way over this

    -NE will foul Drexel a lot because they are terrible on the line....and even if Drexel hits only half of them, NE gets their hands on the ball more to put up shots so this will force Drexel to open up a little and they can with a pretty good offense

     

    ....now add the fact that this is a one and done game !

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    2:30: Play #9 - NE/Drexel Over 139.5 x HALF U

     

    -this play is on a fine line but my case that I will make leads me to believe this number is too low

    -NE has only won 7 games because of a horrid defense...their offense is pretty good and lately they are having success in games jacking up a lot shots and higher TOTALS

    -when these two teams played at DREXEL, the total ended up way over this

    -NE will foul Drexel a lot because they are terrible on the line....and even if Drexel hits only half of them, NE gets their hands on the ball more to put up shots so this will force Drexel to open up a little and they can with a pretty good offense

     

    ....now add the fact that this is a one and done game !

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 2:45 PM ET #699

    3 - 3 Even in my first 6 plays but down -HALF U on a parlay.....last 3 games with good starts but like the earlier games, they can crap out so ....I just feel a little meh today and might just work on my brackets.....and then horses and will look later if anything grabs me

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    3 - 3 Even in my first 6 plays but down -HALF U on a parlay.....last 3 games with good starts but like the earlier games, they can crap out so ....I just feel a little meh today and might just work on my brackets.....and then horses and will look later if anything grabs me

     
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 3:13 PM ET #700

    Play of the Night for me now: Alabama -7 x 2U  << I think 1U 'should' be played but I just want to take a shot at winning my usual 1.5-3 U per day that I have been doing most days in the last 10....

     

    -I'll take a shot on a stronger offense and defense who is rounding into to form in their last 7 games or so and have been on the road for the last two and some home cooking and playing in front of the fans for the last time this season, THEY WILL PUT ON a show 

    -this line should be higher and just have a strong feeling that Alabama will come out very strong vs an Auburn team who is not very good on the road at all and are not going to the NCAAB tourney

     

    If I have the wrong read here and they come out flat, well.....it's Saturday and so it happens

     

    Other games I like looking at them but have played enough today:

    Mercer -1

    Drake Over << should have mentioned this one this morning....the TOTAL has risen now 2-2.5 pts 

    Duke UNDER if you can get 147 or higher ....revenge game and I have watched a lot of UNC lately and unless Caleb is playing, I don't think they will get much out of their offense vs Duke at home and motivated....just look at what DUKE does to their opponents vs top opponents at home .......just checked and Caleb Wilson is out still 

    Strong Lean BYU ML or spread but thing its a parlay dream for ML ....with Toppin injured and a tough road schedule lately with lots of travel, its obvious to me that TTECH coach is mixing his bench and starters to have them ready....he know's he has a formidable team that can hang with anyone especially if healthy and BYU at home is very tough to overcome 

    Strong Lean on Colorado +14.5 > I am pretty sure Zona won the BIG12 their last game as they were all wearing hats while coach was interviewed.....SO.....they have nothing to gain from flyer into a homecourt that is the highest point of elevation and creating a situation where someone gets injured....I figure they use their bench a lot tonight....they are a guaranteed #1 seed and have nothing to gain in this one

    -Colorado can score and have a strong home court traditionally!!!

    - ML play might be in order here for a small stab.... Colorado wins and they might steal a NCAAB berth with a good run through the BIG12 Conference tourney ....they already have some decent scalps.....NIT higher seed is possible which is what they would want to have some homecourt games 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play of the Night for me now: Alabama -7 x 2U  << I think 1U 'should' be played but I just want to take a shot at winning my usual 1.5-3 U per day that I have been doing most days in the last 10....

     

    -I'll take a shot on a stronger offense and defense who is rounding into to form in their last 7 games or so and have been on the road for the last two and some home cooking and playing in front of the fans for the last time this season, THEY WILL PUT ON a show 

    -this line should be higher and just have a strong feeling that Alabama will come out very strong vs an Auburn team who is not very good on the road at all and are not going to the NCAAB tourney

     

    If I have the wrong read here and they come out flat, well.....it's Saturday and so it happens

     

    Other games I like looking at them but have played enough today:

    Mercer -1

    Drake Over << should have mentioned this one this morning....the TOTAL has risen now 2-2.5 pts 

    Duke UNDER if you can get 147 or higher ....revenge game and I have watched a lot of UNC lately and unless Caleb is playing, I don't think they will get much out of their offense vs Duke at home and motivated....just look at what DUKE does to their opponents vs top opponents at home .......just checked and Caleb Wilson is out still 

    Strong Lean BYU ML or spread but thing its a parlay dream for ML ....with Toppin injured and a tough road schedule lately with lots of travel, its obvious to me that TTECH coach is mixing his bench and starters to have them ready....he know's he has a formidable team that can hang with anyone especially if healthy and BYU at home is very tough to overcome 

    Strong Lean on Colorado +14.5 > I am pretty sure Zona won the BIG12 their last game as they were all wearing hats while coach was interviewed.....SO.....they have nothing to gain from flyer into a homecourt that is the highest point of elevation and creating a situation where someone gets injured....I figure they use their bench a lot tonight....they are a guaranteed #1 seed and have nothing to gain in this one

    -Colorado can score and have a strong home court traditionally!!!

    - ML play might be in order here for a small stab.... Colorado wins and they might steal a NCAAB berth with a good run through the BIG12 Conference tourney ....they already have some decent scalps.....NIT higher seed is possible which is what they would want to have some homecourt games 

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 282930 ... 353637 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,604
    • MLB Playoffs 16,935
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,227
    • PART DEUX 137
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,692
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.