• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    L2T Conference Betting Thread

    «First Previous 123 ... 353637 Next Last»
    Last2thirst
    nolemonasses
    JSN2Deep
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 18052
    Posts: 911
    «First Previous 123 ... 353637 Next Last»
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2026 - 2:20 PM ET #851

    Round of 32:   (5 - 4  +$210 in Round #1-2)

     Play #1 - Michigan - St.Louis OVER 161.5 x 2U  moneybagmoneybag

    Coming up....

    Play #2 Parlay: Michigan ML an_clap with  Sparty ML with Duke ML with Houston ML x 2.5 U pays > +136

    Play #3 Parlay: Same as above add Arkansas x HALF U > pays > +171

    Play #4 Parlay: Same as Play #2 parlay but add High Point +11.5 x HALF U > pays > +348

    Play #5 Parlay: Mich an_clap/Sparty/Houston with Duke Under x HALF U > pays +296

    ALSO: -wheel each combination of 3 teams in main parlay (see below) x $25 each and combine each combo with Vanderbilt ML and Arkansas ML to make 5 way parlay combos

    4 x $25  (each parlay combo pays): 

    Michan_clap/Sparty/Duke / V/ Ark = +306

    Michan_clap/Sparty/ Houston/ V/Ark = +339

    Michan_clap/ Duke/ Houston / V/Ark = +222

    Sparty/Duke/Houston / V/Ark = +347

     

    $25 winning margin bet on Louisville to win by 1-2 pts +1100 > would pay back $300

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Round of 32:   (5 - 4  +$210 in Round #1-2)

     Play #1 - Michigan - St.Louis OVER 161.5 x 2U  moneybagmoneybag

    Coming up....

    Play #2 Parlay: Michigan ML an_clap with  Sparty ML with Duke ML with Houston ML x 2.5 U pays > +136

    Play #3 Parlay: Same as above add Arkansas x HALF U > pays > +171

    Play #4 Parlay: Same as Play #2 parlay but add High Point +11.5 x HALF U > pays > +348

    Play #5 Parlay: Mich an_clap/Sparty/Houston with Duke Under x HALF U > pays +296

    ALSO: -wheel each combination of 3 teams in main parlay (see below) x $25 each and combine each combo with Vanderbilt ML and Arkansas ML to make 5 way parlay combos

    4 x $25  (each parlay combo pays): 

    Michan_clap/Sparty/Duke / V/ Ark = +306

    Michan_clap/Sparty/ Houston/ V/Ark = +339

    Michan_clap/ Duke/ Houston / V/Ark = +222

    Sparty/Duke/Houston / V/Ark = +347

     

    $25 winning margin bet on Louisville to win by 1-2 pts +1100 > would pay back $300

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2026 - 2:24 PM ET #852

    If I can get Michigan St winning.... I am eyeing Illinois Over at 7:50 pm .....mulling whether I do or not 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    If I can get Michigan St winning.... I am eyeing Illinois Over at 7:50 pm .....mulling whether I do or not 

     
    nolemonasses
    nolemonasses
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 2231
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2026 - 2:31 PM ET #853

    moneybag

    Also hit MICH -12.5

    Reply

    moneybag

    Also hit MICH -12.5

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2026 - 2:48 PM ET #854

    Quote Originally Posted by nolemonasses:

    Also hit MICH -12.5

     

    Congrats. Boss pick there an_cheers

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by nolemonasses:

    Also hit MICH -12.5

     

    Congrats. Boss pick there an_cheers

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2026 - 4:38 PM ET #855

    BOO YAH!!!! an_speechless

     

    There goes SPARTY teeing off.......they are inspired on defense too....feeling confident but game not over (13 pts lead)

     

    Need to stay vigilante on these Cardinal 3 pt shooters....they can light it up

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    BOO YAH!!!! an_speechless

     

    There goes SPARTY teeing off.......they are inspired on defense too....feeling confident but game not over (13 pts lead)

     

    Need to stay vigilante on these Cardinal 3 pt shooters....they can light it up

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2026 - 5:00 PM ET #856

    I saw Florida Man on Mich St as well as yourself and made this my biggest play of the year in cbb, thanks thirst, you  da  man as always.

    Reply

    I saw Florida Man on Mich St as well as yourself and made this my biggest play of the year in cbb, thanks thirst, you  da  man as always.

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2026 - 5:27 PM ET #857

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    I saw Florida Man on Mich St as well as yourself and made this my biggest play of the year in cbb, thanks thirst, you  da  man as always.

     

    Don't TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU BET !! 

     

    Congrats JSN an_cheers

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    I saw Florida Man on Mich St as well as yourself and made this my biggest play of the year in cbb, thanks thirst, you  da  man as always.

     

    Don't TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU BET !! 

     

    Congrats JSN an_cheers

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2026 - 5:42 PM ET #858

    Feeling good about how things are going today and now I am getting ready to go out to a Dave + Busters 50th birthday party/dinner and some gaming and lots of basketball watching around the bar with some sports friends and wives... going to be fun

     

    I want to lay this bet as I just saw something to confirm my like on it....

    -VCU scored 74 vs Vandy on neutral court

    -they scored 79 @ NC State

    -this game at Illinois will be an open game likely as Illinois will need their offense to roll vs a tough Houston team and I have no qualms with their ability to score....only concern is will this be a blowout like 85 - 62 or something close to that?

     

    Play #6 second round - Illinois /VCU Over 151.5 x 1U  << toe in the water but if I were down units, I might press on it, since I would bet VCU fouling to stay in this if only down by 12-15 and Illinois is #5 in the land at the FT line

     

    I am very curious on this Vandy-Nebraska game.... Vandy has so many ways to score and I don't think Nebraska has the players to stop Tanner in the lane getting to the hoop...he is too fast and talented but Nebraska sure looked unstoppable in their last game ....big upgrade on size and talent now with Vandy however

     

    Have a good night....be back later to go over the tale of the tape for the day and seeing if I am stacking bills or cleaning up blood on the floor

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Feeling good about how things are going today and now I am getting ready to go out to a Dave + Busters 50th birthday party/dinner and some gaming and lots of basketball watching around the bar with some sports friends and wives... going to be fun

     

    I want to lay this bet as I just saw something to confirm my like on it....

    -VCU scored 74 vs Vandy on neutral court

    -they scored 79 @ NC State

    -this game at Illinois will be an open game likely as Illinois will need their offense to roll vs a tough Houston team and I have no qualms with their ability to score....only concern is will this be a blowout like 85 - 62 or something close to that?

     

    Play #6 second round - Illinois /VCU Over 151.5 x 1U  << toe in the water but if I were down units, I might press on it, since I would bet VCU fouling to stay in this if only down by 12-15 and Illinois is #5 in the land at the FT line

     

    I am very curious on this Vandy-Nebraska game.... Vandy has so many ways to score and I don't think Nebraska has the players to stop Tanner in the lane getting to the hoop...he is too fast and talented but Nebraska sure looked unstoppable in their last game ....big upgrade on size and talent now with Vandy however

     

    Have a good night....be back later to go over the tale of the tape for the day and seeing if I am stacking bills or cleaning up blood on the floor

     

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2026 - 11:01 PM ET #859

    Round of 32:   

     Play #1 - Michigan - St.Louis OVER 161.5 x 2U  moneybagmoneybag

    .... settling some more bets 

    Play #2 Parlay: Michigan ML  with  Sparty ML with Duke ML with Houston ML x 2.5 U pays > +136 win

     > returning my $525 bet overall on parlats > gained +$65 now on parlays (rest of returns all bonus)

    Play #3 Parlay: Same as above add Arkansas x HALF U > pays > +171 > moneybag WIN return > $135 all profit

    Play #5 Parlay: Mich /Sparty/Houston with Duke Under x HALF U > pays +296

    > moneybag WIN pays > $198 all profit

    -----------------------------------------------------------

    Play #4 Parlay: Same as Play #2 parlay but add High Point +11.5 x HALF U >  WIN pays > +348  TBD

     

    ALSO: -wheel each combination of 3 teams in main parlay (see below) x $25 each and combine each combo with Vanderbilt ML and Arkansas ML to make 5 way parlay combos

    4 x $25  (each parlay combo pays):  ALL TBD 

    Mich/Sparty/Duke / V/ Ark = +306

    Mich/Sparty/ Houston/ V/Ark = +339

    Mich/ Duke/ Houston / V/Ark = +222

    Sparty/Duke/Houston / V/Ark = +347

     

    Now > (8 - 5  +$508 in Round #1-2) ....final tally later ...might have more with Vandy win and High Point keeping it close

     

    You HAVE TO BE selective and near sure when taking parlays....including Gonzaga would have been disastrous and that game smelled of competitive coinflip and so I thought Illinois > LOST 1U on OVER 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Round of 32:   

     Play #1 - Michigan - St.Louis OVER 161.5 x 2U  moneybagmoneybag

    .... settling some more bets 

    Play #2 Parlay: Michigan ML  with  Sparty ML with Duke ML with Houston ML x 2.5 U pays > +136 win

     > returning my $525 bet overall on parlats > gained +$65 now on parlays (rest of returns all bonus)

    Play #3 Parlay: Same as above add Arkansas x HALF U > pays > +171 > moneybag WIN return > $135 all profit

    Play #5 Parlay: Mich /Sparty/Houston with Duke Under x HALF U > pays +296

    > moneybag WIN pays > $198 all profit

    -----------------------------------------------------------

    Play #4 Parlay: Same as Play #2 parlay but add High Point +11.5 x HALF U >  WIN pays > +348  TBD

     

    ALSO: -wheel each combination of 3 teams in main parlay (see below) x $25 each and combine each combo with Vanderbilt ML and Arkansas ML to make 5 way parlay combos

    4 x $25  (each parlay combo pays):  ALL TBD 

    Mich/Sparty/Duke / V/ Ark = +306

    Mich/Sparty/ Houston/ V/Ark = +339

    Mich/ Duke/ Houston / V/Ark = +222

    Sparty/Duke/Houston / V/Ark = +347

     

    Now > (8 - 5  +$508 in Round #1-2) ....final tally later ...might have more with Vandy win and High Point keeping it close

     

    You HAVE TO BE selective and near sure when taking parlays....including Gonzaga would have been disastrous and that game smelled of competitive coinflip and so I thought Illinois > LOST 1U on OVER 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2026 - 11:19 PM ET #860

    Incredible Nebraska-Vanderbilt last 10 minutes.....wow

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Incredible Nebraska-Vanderbilt last 10 minutes.....wow

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2026 - 11:50 PM ET #861

    Now > (9 - 6  +$732 in Round #1-2)

    -picked up $224 in parlay returns and now I am booked from today > made over $500

    ----------------------------------------------

    Sunday Parlays:

    Play #8 Purdue ML 1.3 x Iowa St ML 1.47 x Florida ML 1.16  > pays +122 x 1.5U 

    Play #9 Purdue ML 1.3 x Iowas St ML 1.47 x Arizona ML 1.12 > pays +114 x 1.5U 

     

    No idea what will happen in the other games......the more I look at them 

    Leans: 

    Tennessee

    Alabama  

    Other games should be tight but I think I will wait for next round to pick sides/spreads ....Alabama/TTECH has some explosiveness potential to go over the total but it feels like VEGAS wanting to get money back from TOO LOW of a total in the Michigan game so I might just lay off

     

    GL tomorrow....might come up with another idea on a side...will look closer again

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Now > (9 - 6  +$732 in Round #1-2)

    -picked up $224 in parlay returns and now I am booked from today > made over $500

    ----------------------------------------------

    Sunday Parlays:

    Play #8 Purdue ML 1.3 x Iowa St ML 1.47 x Florida ML 1.16  > pays +122 x 1.5U 

    Play #9 Purdue ML 1.3 x Iowas St ML 1.47 x Arizona ML 1.12 > pays +114 x 1.5U 

     

    No idea what will happen in the other games......the more I look at them 

    Leans: 

    Tennessee

    Alabama  

    Other games should be tight but I think I will wait for next round to pick sides/spreads ....Alabama/TTECH has some explosiveness potential to go over the total but it feels like VEGAS wanting to get money back from TOO LOW of a total in the Michigan game so I might just lay off

     

    GL tomorrow....might come up with another idea on a side...will look closer again

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 2:18 PM ET #862

    Step #1 complete for parlays today 

     

    Sunday Parlays:

    Play #8 Purdue ML 1.3 an_clap x Iowa St ML 1.47 x Florida ML 1.16  > pays +122 x 1.5U 

    Play #9 Purdue ML 1.3 an_clap x Iowas St ML 1.47 x Arizona ML 1.12 > pays +114 x 1.5U 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Step #1 complete for parlays today 

     

    Sunday Parlays:

    Play #8 Purdue ML 1.3 an_clap x Iowa St ML 1.47 x Florida ML 1.16  > pays +122 x 1.5U 

    Play #9 Purdue ML 1.3 an_clap x Iowas St ML 1.47 x Arizona ML 1.12 > pays +114 x 1.5U 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 2:23 PM ET #863

    Play #10 - Iowa St -5 x 1.5U 

     

    Exotic play

    TEASER 5 pt  HALF U > Kentucky +10 with Kansas/STJ Under 150.5 with Tennesse +4 with Alabama +4

     

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #10 - Iowa St -5 x 1.5U 

     

    Exotic play

    TEASER 5 pt  HALF U > Kentucky +10 with Kansas/STJ Under 150.5 with Tennesse +4 with Alabama +4

     

     

     

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 2:31 PM ET #864

    Doing good as usual thirst! I'm tailing your Iowa St. play so good luck to us! I'm going a bit bigger on Iowa St. than I was going to bc you have it as a 1 1/2 unit play, let's do it! The one game bump of missing a key player (Jefferson) is a good angle, plus Kentucky doesn't play much defense. Good luck today my man.

    Reply

    Doing good as usual thirst! I'm tailing your Iowa St. play so good luck to us! I'm going a bit bigger on Iowa St. than I was going to bc you have it as a 1 1/2 unit play, let's do it! The one game bump of missing a key player (Jefferson) is a good angle, plus Kentucky doesn't play much defense. Good luck today my man.

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 2:37 PM ET #865

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    Doing good as usual thirst! I'm tailing your Iowa St. play so good luck to us! I'm going a bit bigger on Iowa St. than I was going to bc you have it as a 1 1/2 unit play, let's do it! The one game bump of missing a key player (Jefferson) is a good angle, plus Kentucky doesn't play much defense. Good luck today my man.

     

    I think Iowa St is so locked in for these early rounds and they are shooting amazing from the arc and Kentucky is not the type of team to control that ....hope we get itpeace_5

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    Doing good as usual thirst! I'm tailing your Iowa St. play so good luck to us! I'm going a bit bigger on Iowa St. than I was going to bc you have it as a 1 1/2 unit play, let's do it! The one game bump of missing a key player (Jefferson) is a good angle, plus Kentucky doesn't play much defense. Good luck today my man.

     

    I think Iowa St is so locked in for these early rounds and they are shooting amazing from the arc and Kentucky is not the type of team to control that ....hope we get itpeace_5

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 2:38 PM ET #866

    JSN...I am watching the Alabama and Tennessee lines....and if not comfortable with a side, I will play in-game so will let you know what I think is the side to move on if I see the right kind of setup in their play

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    JSN...I am watching the Alabama and Tennessee lines....and if not comfortable with a side, I will play in-game so will let you know what I think is the side to move on if I see the right kind of setup in their play

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 2:43 PM ET #867

    @Last2thirst

     Heck yea I'll be refreshing my screen way too much in wait. ha. Let's do it. Not like I know anything, but that Alabama total seems a tad low considering it could be a track meet, curious to get your thoughts.

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     Heck yea I'll be refreshing my screen way too much in wait. ha. Let's do it. Not like I know anything, but that Alabama total seems a tad low considering it could be a track meet, curious to get your thoughts.

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 2:49 PM ET #868

    That injury to Iowa St does not bother me one bit....their defense is so strong that they will hang their hat on that 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    That injury to Iowa St does not bother me one bit....their defense is so strong that they will hang their hat on that 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 2:54 PM ET #869

    In-game UNDER PLAY on Iowa St > UNDER 146.5 x 1U

    - I am expecting long clock shots as I watch them play

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    In-game UNDER PLAY on Iowa St > UNDER 146.5 x 1U

    - I am expecting long clock shots as I watch them play

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 2:56 PM ET #870

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    @Last2thirst  Heck yea I'll be refreshing my screen way too much in wait. ha. Let's do it. Not like I know anything, but that Alabama total seems a tad low considering it could be a track meet, curious to get your thoughts.

     

    I have to watch them play with that total...I commented earlier that I thought it was a tad high due to VEGAS getting steamrolled on the STL-MICHIGAN game. Alabama can play defense if they choose to and TTECH scoring is down slightly with Toppin injury

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    @Last2thirst  Heck yea I'll be refreshing my screen way too much in wait. ha. Let's do it. Not like I know anything, but that Alabama total seems a tad low considering it could be a track meet, curious to get your thoughts.

     

    I have to watch them play with that total...I commented earlier that I thought it was a tad high due to VEGAS getting steamrolled on the STL-MICHIGAN game. Alabama can play defense if they choose to and TTECH scoring is down slightly with Toppin injury

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 4:06 PM ET #871

    I think we are going to be ok...Kentucky not going to be as hot from 3 pt and Iowa St probably has defense takeover....I did the UNDER to protect my play but might get both

     

    They are tending to both use full clock in most possessions

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    I think we are going to be ok...Kentucky not going to be as hot from 3 pt and Iowa St probably has defense takeover....I did the UNDER to protect my play but might get both

     

    They are tending to both use full clock in most possessions

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 4:11 PM ET #872

    Cream slowly rising to the top like in the Purdue game, Iowa St's lead up to 4-6 range now and Kentucky is frustrated with all the early fouls, not to mention a couple main players in foul trouble, looking good.

    Reply

    Cream slowly rising to the top like in the Purdue game, Iowa St's lead up to 4-6 range now and Kentucky is frustrated with all the early fouls, not to mention a couple main players in foul trouble, looking good.

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 4:58 PM ET #873

    Step #2 complete for parlays today 

     

    Sunday Parlays:

    Play #8 Purdue ML 1.3 an_clap x Iowa St ML 1.47 an_clap x Florida ML 1.16  > pays +122 x 1.5U 

    Play #9 Purdue ML 1.3 an_clap x Iowas St ML 1.47 an_clap x Arizona ML 1.12 > pays +114 x 1.5U

     

    Play #10 - Iowa St -5 x 1.5U  an_2drinksmoneybag

     Exotic play

    TEASER 5 pt  HALF U > Kentucky +10 with Kansas/STJ Under 150.5 with Tennesse +4 with Alabama +4  an_burn_money

    In-game UNDER PLAY on Iowa St > UNDER 146.5 x 1U an_2drinks moneybag  <<< BOOM SHAKALAKA....that was tight!!

     

    ....we are also happy to keep the parlay train rolling.... and my march to over $1000 profits these first two rounds and $5K on the season, now working for $6K with a $1K shopping spree on the line or a new driver/putter/5 wood Tight Lies in the bag to start the golf season

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Step #2 complete for parlays today 

     

    Sunday Parlays:

    Play #8 Purdue ML 1.3 an_clap x Iowa St ML 1.47 an_clap x Florida ML 1.16  > pays +122 x 1.5U 

    Play #9 Purdue ML 1.3 an_clap x Iowas St ML 1.47 an_clap x Arizona ML 1.12 > pays +114 x 1.5U

     

    Play #10 - Iowa St -5 x 1.5U  an_2drinksmoneybag

     Exotic play

    TEASER 5 pt  HALF U > Kentucky +10 with Kansas/STJ Under 150.5 with Tennesse +4 with Alabama +4  an_burn_money

    In-game UNDER PLAY on Iowa St > UNDER 146.5 x 1U an_2drinks moneybag  <<< BOOM SHAKALAKA....that was tight!!

     

    ....we are also happy to keep the parlay train rolling.... and my march to over $1000 profits these first two rounds and $5K on the season, now working for $6K with a $1K shopping spree on the line or a new driver/putter/5 wood Tight Lies in the bag to start the golf season

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 5:08 PM ET #874

    Don't go crazy....Really like this STJ team so I looked at my CONF betting matchups by ranks and ...

    Top 20 teams are 21 - 12 - 1 vs Teams in the Top #21-40 (Kansas)

     

    Be wary of Kansas and Self prep for tourney ....first half of the season, they won 4 games in the TOP 20!! I think they got tired and they will be ready and going to push with their defense in this one

     

    Parlay Play #11 $50 (HALF U) > StJ Ml 1.58 and UNDER 145.5 1.9 pays > +200 or +1U payback and that seems appropriate for watching

     

    Good risk price

    clover

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Don't go crazy....Really like this STJ team so I looked at my CONF betting matchups by ranks and ...

    Top 20 teams are 21 - 12 - 1 vs Teams in the Top #21-40 (Kansas)

     

    Be wary of Kansas and Self prep for tourney ....first half of the season, they won 4 games in the TOP 20!! I think they got tired and they will be ready and going to push with their defense in this one

     

    Parlay Play #11 $50 (HALF U) > StJ Ml 1.58 and UNDER 145.5 1.9 pays > +200 or +1U payback and that seems appropriate for watching

     

    Good risk price

    clover

     

     

     
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 5:33 PM ET #875

    ah sugar....think I have the right side but the pace is too fast.....they should settle into a LONGER SHOT CLOCKS play system soon

     

    I am tempted to bang the OVER if they don't because STJ obviously has a size difference here and the size has athleticism so a lot of open shots should be made without someone hanging on your body or shot

     

    If at the 10 minute mark Kansas is still trying to get a shot off on one pass....or move within 10 seconds, I just might go OVER because that would indicate to me Self has put that in the plan knowing that STJ is more at home in the Big East playing the banging half court sets

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    ah sugar....think I have the right side but the pace is too fast.....they should settle into a LONGER SHOT CLOCKS play system soon

     

    I am tempted to bang the OVER if they don't because STJ obviously has a size difference here and the size has athleticism so a lot of open shots should be made without someone hanging on your body or shot

     

    If at the 10 minute mark Kansas is still trying to get a shot off on one pass....or move within 10 seconds, I just might go OVER because that would indicate to me Self has put that in the plan knowing that STJ is more at home in the Big East playing the banging half court sets

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123 ... 353637 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,881
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,598
    • MLB Playoffs 16,893
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,186
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,535
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,241
    • Wednesday 2,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.