• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    L2T Conference Betting Thread

    «First Previous 123 ... 353637 Next Last»
    Last2thirst
    FelixFermin21
    JSN2Deep
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 18052
    Posts: 911
    «First Previous 123 ... 353637 Next Last»
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 5:41 PM ET #876

    Self calls timeout....lets see how fast they shoot these next two possessions....clearly you can see the size and athleticism of STJ and they are deadly outside shooters but will start going inside because I see some Kansas defenders getting dragged around with Pitino movement

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Self calls timeout....lets see how fast they shoot these next two possessions....clearly you can see the size and athleticism of STJ and they are deadly outside shooters but will start going inside because I see some Kansas defenders getting dragged around with Pitino movement

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 5:50 PM ET #877

    I'm holding the line.....Pitino's rebounding crew is much much better and I have to laugh at announcers sayiing pre-game the better athletes are with Kansas  quiet 

     

    an_roll_laugh

     

    STJ got no respect all season...I have them Top 10 when UCONN was shredding everyone early (except Michigan of course) and ESPN and other Vegas making sites kept STJ in the 15-25 rank range even after going on a win run many times

     

    Well, Vegas made them faves to suck in the KANSAS bettors as we can see....but let's see what happens the rest of the way as Kansas and Self may work themselves into a tight ballgame and I definitely love Self as a coach and strategizer in game

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    I'm holding the line.....Pitino's rebounding crew is much much better and I have to laugh at announcers sayiing pre-game the better athletes are with Kansas  quiet 

     

    an_roll_laugh

     

    STJ got no respect all season...I have them Top 10 when UCONN was shredding everyone early (except Michigan of course) and ESPN and other Vegas making sites kept STJ in the 15-25 rank range even after going on a win run many times

     

    Well, Vegas made them faves to suck in the KANSAS bettors as we can see....but let's see what happens the rest of the way as Kansas and Self may work themselves into a tight ballgame and I definitely love Self as a coach and strategizer in game

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20402
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 7:43 PM ET #878

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Don't go crazy....Really like this STJ team so I looked at my CONF betting matchups by ranks and ... Top 20 teams are 21 - 12 - 1 vs Teams in the Top #21-40 (Kansas)   Be wary of Kansas and Self prep for tourney ....first half of the season, they won 4 games in the TOP 20!! I think they got tired and they will be ready and going to push with their defense in this one   Parlay Play #11 $50 (HALF U) > StJ Ml 1.58 and UNDER 145.5 1.9 pays > +200 or +1U payback and that seems appropriate for watching   Good risk price

    St.Johnies and under parlay cash!!!

    peace_5  moneybag

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Don't go crazy....Really like this STJ team so I looked at my CONF betting matchups by ranks and ... Top 20 teams are 21 - 12 - 1 vs Teams in the Top #21-40 (Kansas)   Be wary of Kansas and Self prep for tourney ....first half of the season, they won 4 games in the TOP 20!! I think they got tired and they will be ready and going to push with their defense in this one   Parlay Play #11 $50 (HALF U) > StJ Ml 1.58 and UNDER 145.5 1.9 pays > +200 or +1U payback and that seems appropriate for watching   Good risk price

    St.Johnies and under parlay cash!!!

    peace_5  moneybag

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 8:05 PM ET #879

    Play #12 - $25 TOE in the water play ....same set up as STJ game (rank group play that is 22 - 12 now for the TOP 20 team), but this time we go OVER

    UCONN -4.5 1.9 x UCONN Over 136.5 = pays +261 

    -notice I am shrinking my bets from the first one at 2.5U? << when you hit one like that paying well, you do that because 3 or 4 way parlays are a real risk and going forward you look for spots in your next set of plays and shrink your bets 

    -Also, UCLA playing well but this is the 6th-8th best BIG10 team ...probably the 1/1A best Conferences going up against he 1/1A best team in the Big East 

    -UCONN plays tight but UCLA has upped their output and style from a defensive team under Cronin to a TOURNEY gaining screen to pass inside or hit the open player on the arc team ....and their totals are increasing

    -you will have to play UCONN this way because they are a very smart positional team 

     

    I have one team score 70-73 pts and the other 65-68 pts ....so I think the OVER is likely to hit

     

    Its just an action play ...enjoy clover

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #12 - $25 TOE in the water play ....same set up as STJ game (rank group play that is 22 - 12 now for the TOP 20 team), but this time we go OVER

    UCONN -4.5 1.9 x UCONN Over 136.5 = pays +261 

    -notice I am shrinking my bets from the first one at 2.5U? << when you hit one like that paying well, you do that because 3 or 4 way parlays are a real risk and going forward you look for spots in your next set of plays and shrink your bets 

    -Also, UCLA playing well but this is the 6th-8th best BIG10 team ...probably the 1/1A best Conferences going up against he 1/1A best team in the Big East 

    -UCONN plays tight but UCLA has upped their output and style from a defensive team under Cronin to a TOURNEY gaining screen to pass inside or hit the open player on the arc team ....and their totals are increasing

    -you will have to play UCONN this way because they are a very smart positional team 

     

    I have one team score 70-73 pts and the other 65-68 pts ....so I think the OVER is likely to hit

     

    Its just an action play ...enjoy clover

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 8:45 PM ET #880

    Iowa taking advantage of Florida.... shoot, I missed this one ....think about it....Which team is the BIGGEST sized and skilled team in all of college??? They play in the BIG 10 and Nebraska is big and skilled too in order to compete with them...and Iowa

     

    MICHIGAN!!

     

    Florida is big and skilled but Iowa is used to to playing teams like this and holding down their offenses....then some hot shooting is pushing them over the top here

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Iowa taking advantage of Florida.... shoot, I missed this one ....think about it....Which team is the BIGGEST sized and skilled team in all of college??? They play in the BIG 10 and Nebraska is big and skilled too in order to compete with them...and Iowa

     

    MICHIGAN!!

     

    Florida is big and skilled but Iowa is used to to playing teams like this and holding down their offenses....then some hot shooting is pushing them over the top here

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 9:46 PM ET #881

    Action play, shoot I think we just found a .25 unit option eh? ha 

    Reply

    Action play, shoot I think we just found a .25 unit option eh? ha 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 10:15 PM ET #882

    Oh...I am no big fish player JSN ...older guy who loves to bet 4 sports and horses and win some here and there.....enough to sustain me and make some profits most of the time hitting higher than 55% recovery rate and staying away when cold 

     

    Looks like I am trending OVER and cover in that UCONN GAME but lots of time left to lose ...

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Oh...I am no big fish player JSN ...older guy who loves to bet 4 sports and horses and win some here and there.....enough to sustain me and make some profits most of the time hitting higher than 55% recovery rate and staying away when cold 

     

    Looks like I am trending OVER and cover in that UCONN GAME but lots of time left to lose ...

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2026 - 10:27 PM ET #883

    Looks like I was on the right side of Tennesse, and Alabama but they seemed like coinflip games....

     

    Laying off of this Alabama game ...total ....probably end up an UNDER

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Looks like I was on the right side of Tennesse, and Alabama but they seemed like coinflip games....

     

    Laying off of this Alabama game ...total ....probably end up an UNDER

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2026 - 12:08 AM ET #884

    9 - 6  +$732  (in Round #1-2) < to start today

    Sunday Parlays:

    Play #8 Purdue ML 1.3 an_clap x Iowa St ML 1.47 an_clap x Florida ML 1.16  > pays +122 x 1.5U   < NOPE!!

    Play #9 Purdue ML 1.3 an_clap x Iowas St ML 1.47 an_clap x Arizona ML 1.12 > pays +114 x 1.5U < returns $321

     

    Play #10 - Iowa St -5 x 1.5U  an_2drinksmoneybag  < returns $135 profit

     Exotic play

    TEASER 5 pt  HALF U > Kentucky +10 with Kansas/STJ Under 150.5 with Tennesse +4 with Alabama +4  an_burn_money

    -$50

    In-game UNDER PLAY on Iowa St > UNDER 146.5 x 1U an_2drinks moneybag  <<< returns +$90 profit

    Play #12 - $25 TOE in the water play ....UCONN -4.5 1.9 x UCONN Over 136.5 = pays +261

    -$25

     

    11 - 8  +$928  (in Round #1-2) ....total profit includes exotic wins/losses incorporated into total ....Florida loss was a $300+ cash back opportunity but looking forward to next set of lines 

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    9 - 6  +$732  (in Round #1-2) < to start today

    Sunday Parlays:

    Play #8 Purdue ML 1.3 an_clap x Iowa St ML 1.47 an_clap x Florida ML 1.16  > pays +122 x 1.5U   < NOPE!!

    Play #9 Purdue ML 1.3 an_clap x Iowas St ML 1.47 an_clap x Arizona ML 1.12 > pays +114 x 1.5U < returns $321

     

    Play #10 - Iowa St -5 x 1.5U  an_2drinksmoneybag  < returns $135 profit

     Exotic play

    TEASER 5 pt  HALF U > Kentucky +10 with Kansas/STJ Under 150.5 with Tennesse +4 with Alabama +4  an_burn_money

    -$50

    In-game UNDER PLAY on Iowa St > UNDER 146.5 x 1U an_2drinks moneybag  <<< returns +$90 profit

    Play #12 - $25 TOE in the water play ....UCONN -4.5 1.9 x UCONN Over 136.5 = pays +261

    -$25

     

    11 - 8  +$928  (in Round #1-2) ....total profit includes exotic wins/losses incorporated into total ....Florida loss was a $300+ cash back opportunity but looking forward to next set of lines 

     

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2026 - 12:39 AM ET #885

    Round #3

    Play #1 > Houston -2.5 x  2.25 U 

    -Houston gets to sleep in their own bed all week while Illinois travels into enemy territory

    - you can bet the locals will do everything in their power to disrupt the visitors if you know where they are staying haha

    - I rate Houston 1-2 pts better on neutral court and now this game is in Houston which will be a big boost for the Cougars...I really like Sharp's big game mentality and ice in his veins approach to shooting from anywhere and the dual point guard setup is ideal 

    -BIG10 is dominating the sweet 16 but both DUKE and HOUSTON are strong representatives of their conferences, not to mention Iowa St

     

    I think this line will settle around -3 to -3.5 so I want it early

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Round #3

    Play #1 > Houston -2.5 x  2.25 U 

    -Houston gets to sleep in their own bed all week while Illinois travels into enemy territory

    - you can bet the locals will do everything in their power to disrupt the visitors if you know where they are staying haha

    - I rate Houston 1-2 pts better on neutral court and now this game is in Houston which will be a big boost for the Cougars...I really like Sharp's big game mentality and ice in his veins approach to shooting from anywhere and the dual point guard setup is ideal 

    -BIG10 is dominating the sweet 16 but both DUKE and HOUSTON are strong representatives of their conferences, not to mention Iowa St

     

    I think this line will settle around -3 to -3.5 so I want it early

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2026 - 12:57 AM ET #886

    Teasers: - 5pt - HALF U each unless stated otherwise 

    -teams have roughly 5 days to prep and get stronger and amped up but more lethal with shooting practice....know some players will really take advantage of the focus time to prep themselves and what they need to do 

    -last year saw ever Sweet 16 game go OVER 140 except one game.... 2 games went OVER 180 and 3 OVER 160....

    KEY: Iowa +7.5 with Duke -2 with:

    -Iowa /Nebraska will be a war and they know each other well ...should be close within 5 pts like most of their games 

    -I like this STJ team a lot but asking them to play a lightning fast guard set and small forward group of Duke and win will take some incredible shooting ....yes DUKE is playing 'off' but they know they have to bring their A-game to a team that has destroyed UCONN once and beat them twice ...STJ lost to Iowa St and Alabama in Non-Conf fairly easily ....Duke plays to their potential, it will be hard to lose by 1-2 pts so that is why I am buying the teaser because I think VEGAS has made a lot of mistakes with the TOTALS 

    1. Over IWST 133.5 

    2. Over Houston 134.5

    3. Over Purdue 144

    4. Over Iowa 128.5

    5. Houston +2.5 x 1U play 

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Teasers: - 5pt - HALF U each unless stated otherwise 

    -teams have roughly 5 days to prep and get stronger and amped up but more lethal with shooting practice....know some players will really take advantage of the focus time to prep themselves and what they need to do 

    -last year saw ever Sweet 16 game go OVER 140 except one game.... 2 games went OVER 180 and 3 OVER 160....

    KEY: Iowa +7.5 with Duke -2 with:

    -Iowa /Nebraska will be a war and they know each other well ...should be close within 5 pts like most of their games 

    -I like this STJ team a lot but asking them to play a lightning fast guard set and small forward group of Duke and win will take some incredible shooting ....yes DUKE is playing 'off' but they know they have to bring their A-game to a team that has destroyed UCONN once and beat them twice ...STJ lost to Iowa St and Alabama in Non-Conf fairly easily ....Duke plays to their potential, it will be hard to lose by 1-2 pts so that is why I am buying the teaser because I think VEGAS has made a lot of mistakes with the TOTALS 

    1. Over IWST 133.5 

    2. Over Houston 134.5

    3. Over Purdue 144

    4. Over Iowa 128.5

    5. Houston +2.5 x 1U play 

     

     

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2026 - 12:59 AM ET #887

    Oh I just mean you usually do 1/2 unit, or 1 and 2 unit plays, I thought maybe the vernacular for a play just to have some action could be a 1/4ths unit play. Bad joke on my part. Also the one time I go against you I lose, I thought Alabama would go over like their  last game, but  alas. At least I had their team over as a W to break even. Thanks a lot for all of your  hard work Thirst, I'm all over Houston, have a great night.

    Reply

    Oh I just mean you usually do 1/2 unit, or 1 and 2 unit plays, I thought maybe the vernacular for a play just to have some action could be a 1/4ths unit play. Bad joke on my part. Also the one time I go against you I lose, I thought Alabama would go over like their  last game, but  alas. At least I had their team over as a W to break even. Thanks a lot for all of your  hard work Thirst, I'm all over Houston, have a great night.

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2026 - 1:01 AM ET #888

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    Oh I just mean you usually do 1/2 unit, or 1 and 2 unit plays, I thought maybe the vernacular for a play just to have some action could be a 1/4ths unit play. Bad joke on my part. Also the one time I go against you I lose, I thought Alabama would go over like their  last game, but  alas. At least I had their team over as a W to break even. Thanks a lot for all of your  hard work Thirst, I'm all over Houston, have a great night.

     

    Thanks peace_5

    That 165 Total in Bama was fishy and I realize now...if I would have watched Bama without their arrested 3 pt shooter guard play..... I would have seen them not changing a thing and shooting even faster....I would have taken their side. I guess I could have watched them on Youtube but I don't need to play every game, that is when you become a degenerate and coinflipper for action

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    Oh I just mean you usually do 1/2 unit, or 1 and 2 unit plays, I thought maybe the vernacular for a play just to have some action could be a 1/4ths unit play. Bad joke on my part. Also the one time I go against you I lose, I thought Alabama would go over like their  last game, but  alas. At least I had their team over as a W to break even. Thanks a lot for all of your  hard work Thirst, I'm all over Houston, have a great night.

     

    Thanks peace_5

    That 165 Total in Bama was fishy and I realize now...if I would have watched Bama without their arrested 3 pt shooter guard play..... I would have seen them not changing a thing and shooting even faster....I would have taken their side. I guess I could have watched them on Youtube but I don't need to play every game, that is when you become a degenerate and coinflipper for action

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2026 - 1:04 AM ET #889

    Last year Sweet 16 Results:

    Thursday, March 27 (Sweet 16)

    • (2) Alabama 113, (6) BYU 88
    • (1) Florida 87, (4) Maryland 71 
    • (1) Duke 100, (4) Arizona 93 
    • (3) Texas Tech 85, (10) Arkansas 83 (OT)

    Friday, March 28 (Sweet 16)

    • (2) Michigan State 73, (6) Ole Miss 70 
    • (2) Tennessee 78, (3) Kentucky 65 
    • (1) Auburn 78, (5) Michigan 65 
    • (1) Houston 62, (4) Purdue 60
    • <

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Last year Sweet 16 Results:

    Thursday, March 27 (Sweet 16)

    • (2) Alabama 113, (6) BYU 88
    • (1) Florida 87, (4) Maryland 71 
    • (1) Duke 100, (4) Arizona 93 
    • (3) Texas Tech 85, (10) Arkansas 83 (OT)

    Friday, March 28 (Sweet 16)

    • (2) Michigan State 73, (6) Ole Miss 70 
    • (2) Tennessee 78, (3) Kentucky 65 
    • (1) Auburn 78, (5) Michigan 65 
    • (1) Houston 62, (4) Purdue 60
    • <

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2026 - 1:11 AM ET #890

    I personally think if you are going to follow me on the HOUSTON play and bet big....1st bet of roughly half of what you want to commit should go on the MONEYLINE .....and THEN you take the number if you like it for 25% of your stack you want to commit. I see the ML is 1.66. I would also look at take some exotic bets to use  with the rest of your bet allocation (20-25%) on winning margin 3-6 pts win for Houston probably at +500 roughly and Illinois to win by 1-2 pts at +1100 .....that gives you some nice extras to pad your stack 

     

     

    I am going to be playing the winning margin for sure that way but not the ML as I am picking them up already on a TEASER and can risk a little more due to my profit accumulation already

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    I personally think if you are going to follow me on the HOUSTON play and bet big....1st bet of roughly half of what you want to commit should go on the MONEYLINE .....and THEN you take the number if you like it for 25% of your stack you want to commit. I see the ML is 1.66. I would also look at take some exotic bets to use  with the rest of your bet allocation (20-25%) on winning margin 3-6 pts win for Houston probably at +500 roughly and Illinois to win by 1-2 pts at +1100 .....that gives you some nice extras to pad your stack 

     

     

    I am going to be playing the winning margin for sure that way but not the ML as I am picking them up already on a TEASER and can risk a little more due to my profit accumulation already

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2026 - 1:22 AM ET #891

    Michigan -10.5 ....I am seeing in Covers lines?? I don't see it yet in BET365

     

    That is way too much....no Alabama will not be able to get off that many 3 pt shots vs this Michigan defense with who they use on the perimeter but that said, I think Michigan should have a field day vs a pretty soft defense when they face a strong offense 

     

    Maybe then, this number is about right? I can see a 92-77 type of score or 93-81 ...... I am pretty sure I won't be touching the total...its an in-game type of approach if you want to tackle that high number of 172.5

     

    How is STL and Michigan only 161.5 and now its cranked up 11 more??? STL has a pace similar to Alabama so I am leaning UNDER here if the STL-Mich game only hit 167....remember, Alabama does show a 167 with Purdue, a 176 game with Illinois and a 171 game with Arizona ...so I can see why Vegas set it here !

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Michigan -10.5 ....I am seeing in Covers lines?? I don't see it yet in BET365

     

    That is way too much....no Alabama will not be able to get off that many 3 pt shots vs this Michigan defense with who they use on the perimeter but that said, I think Michigan should have a field day vs a pretty soft defense when they face a strong offense 

     

    Maybe then, this number is about right? I can see a 92-77 type of score or 93-81 ...... I am pretty sure I won't be touching the total...its an in-game type of approach if you want to tackle that high number of 172.5

     

    How is STL and Michigan only 161.5 and now its cranked up 11 more??? STL has a pace similar to Alabama so I am leaning UNDER here if the STL-Mich game only hit 167....remember, Alabama does show a 167 with Purdue, a 176 game with Illinois and a 171 game with Arizona ...so I can see why Vegas set it here !

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2026 - 8:48 AM ET #892

    My next game I focus on ..... Michigan St @ UCONN

     

    I am very surprised the line is +2 for UCONN

    -is it Hurley's resume?

    -UCONN gasped to the finish of the season and was only meh during the Conference play

    -Sparty was tight as a fiddle all the way after getting spanked by Wolverines at home ....and looked good in their last game vs them in Michigan

    -BIG 10 is obviously a much much stronger conference but UCONN had a good non-Conference schedule and record.

    ***SPARTY is a more senior team and made the ELITE 8 last year and UCONN nowhere to be found****

     

    I want this to go to +2.5 and I wil pounce, but just might take SPARTY ML because its the most logical.....this will be a tight game and I can see the TOTAL going over since there will be a high chance of OT in my opinion and both teams score in the high 60's or low 70's

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    My next game I focus on ..... Michigan St @ UCONN

     

    I am very surprised the line is +2 for UCONN

    -is it Hurley's resume?

    -UCONN gasped to the finish of the season and was only meh during the Conference play

    -Sparty was tight as a fiddle all the way after getting spanked by Wolverines at home ....and looked good in their last game vs them in Michigan

    -BIG 10 is obviously a much much stronger conference but UCONN had a good non-Conference schedule and record.

    ***SPARTY is a more senior team and made the ELITE 8 last year and UCONN nowhere to be found****

     

    I want this to go to +2.5 and I wil pounce, but just might take SPARTY ML because its the most logical.....this will be a tight game and I can see the TOTAL going over since there will be a high chance of OT in my opinion and both teams score in the high 60's or low 70's

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2026 - 3:22 PM ET #893

    Above post should say -2 for UCONN << that is a surprise ....BIG EAST is stronger than BIG 10? 

     

    I think Vegas is setting up the narrative in that one

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Above post should say -2 for UCONN << that is a surprise ....BIG EAST is stronger than BIG 10? 

     

    I think Vegas is setting up the narrative in that one

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2026 - 8:48 PM ET #894

    Some moving totals....I took UNDER 167.5 and 168 for the Arizona/ARKY game ( Zona has a strong defense get to position quickly to prevent easy fast break pts) in parlays with a lot of different soccer combos such as Turkey and Turkey Over and Riestra UNDER 1.5 in Argentina soccer with ml plays in NCAAB 

     

    4 way parlays have been killer for me if I can find the right weekly combos and Riestra and Turkey are them

     

    The other game I am intrigued to go under is Iowa Under 134.5 at one point and now 132.5

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Some moving totals....I took UNDER 167.5 and 168 for the Arizona/ARKY game ( Zona has a strong defense get to position quickly to prevent easy fast break pts) in parlays with a lot of different soccer combos such as Turkey and Turkey Over and Riestra UNDER 1.5 in Argentina soccer with ml plays in NCAAB 

     

    4 way parlays have been killer for me if I can find the right weekly combos and Riestra and Turkey are them

     

    The other game I am intrigued to go under is Iowa Under 134.5 at one point and now 132.5

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2026 - 8:55 PM ET #895

    Riestra - San Lorenzo each have only had about 6-8 goals scored for/against in total after 11 games and here are the last 3 matchups between them.... UNDER 1.5 Goals is  a nice gamble:

     

    Head-to-head matches
    Oct 31, 2025
    LPF

    San Lorenzo

    Dep. Riestra
    1
    0
    Apr 20, 2025
    LPF

    Dep. Riestra

    San Lorenzo
    0
    0
    May 12, 2024
    LPF

    Dep. Riestra

    San Lorenzo
    1
    0

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Riestra - San Lorenzo each have only had about 6-8 goals scored for/against in total after 11 games and here are the last 3 matchups between them.... UNDER 1.5 Goals is  a nice gamble:

     

    Head-to-head matches
    Oct 31, 2025
    LPF

    San Lorenzo

    Dep. Riestra
    1
    0
    Apr 20, 2025
    LPF

    Dep. Riestra

    San Lorenzo
    0
    0
    May 12, 2024
    LPF

    Dep. Riestra

    San Lorenzo
    1
    0

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2026 - 8:36 PM ET #896

    Do you have fasttrack for BAD BETS and BAD BEATS?? an_roll_laugh

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Do you have fasttrack for BAD BETS and BAD BEATS?? an_roll_laugh

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2026 - 5:28 PM ET #897

    I will make a decision on how to play Sparty tomorrow....I am leaning to an in-game play on the total and ML before the game starts ...this line should spark a ton of betting as it features 2 of the 10 best 'royalty' NCAAB tourney teams in the last 20 yrs and so, public interest in betting will be large with it being a Friday night game! 

     

    I am making a move on the Houston - Illiinois TOTAL however.... OVER 140 x 1U

    - do you realize that Illinois has a crazy record of going over 140 except for two games, against any team that is top 70?

    -Houston is 10 - 4 Over 140 vs good offensive teams on the season and 4 - 1 on neutral court and realize this game is being played in their city but not on their home court I think....

    -Illinois #5 FT shooting and Houston #25 so if game is within reach, foul shooting should push it over

    -Illinois and Houston have had 4 OT games combined this season 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    I will make a decision on how to play Sparty tomorrow....I am leaning to an in-game play on the total and ML before the game starts ...this line should spark a ton of betting as it features 2 of the 10 best 'royalty' NCAAB tourney teams in the last 20 yrs and so, public interest in betting will be large with it being a Friday night game! 

     

    I am making a move on the Houston - Illiinois TOTAL however.... OVER 140 x 1U

    - do you realize that Illinois has a crazy record of going over 140 except for two games, against any team that is top 70?

    -Houston is 10 - 4 Over 140 vs good offensive teams on the season and 4 - 1 on neutral court and realize this game is being played in their city but not on their home court I think....

    -Illinois #5 FT shooting and Houston #25 so if game is within reach, foul shooting should push it over

    -Illinois and Houston have had 4 OT games combined this season 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2026 - 6:26 PM ET #898

    Just had a real good argument with a friend via text....

     

    He is taking Nebraska ML as his play of the day.

     

    My response to him was, why take the team that only beat the 3rd or 4th best team in the SEC when you can take the ML team paying close to 2 to 1 who just upset a #1 seed and the #1 team in the SEC

     

    i am doing some parlays right now...

     

    GL

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Just had a real good argument with a friend via text....

     

    He is taking Nebraska ML as his play of the day.

     

    My response to him was, why take the team that only beat the 3rd or 4th best team in the SEC when you can take the ML team paying close to 2 to 1 who just upset a #1 seed and the #1 team in the SEC

     

    i am doing some parlays right now...

     

    GL

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2026 - 10:11 PM ET #899

    Great start to the OVER lie

    an_roll_laugh

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Great start to the OVER lie

    an_roll_laugh

     
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2026 - 10:38 PM ET #900

    Excellent defensive scheming by Illini coach not letting Duran or Sharp get a shot off from the arc and they are forced  to pass off while the other 3 Cougars are not hitting shots 

     

    I say they take it to the hoop a little more.....they should open up some spots out on the arc 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Excellent defensive scheming by Illini coach not letting Duran or Sharp get a shot off from the arc and they are forced  to pass off while the other 3 Cougars are not hitting shots 

     

    I say they take it to the hoop a little more.....they should open up some spots out on the arc 

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123 ... 353637 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,881
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,598
    • MLB Playoffs 16,892
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,185
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,530
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,241
    • Wednesday 2,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.