• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    L2T Conference Betting Thread

    «First Previous 272829 ... 353637 Next Last»
    Last2thirst
    JSN2Deep
    JuiceCanseco
    River_fish
    FelixFermin21
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 18052
    Posts: 911
    «First Previous 272829 ... 353637 Next Last»
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 8:56 PM ET #651

    Florida St -1.5 X 1U

    -impressive this month and they are playing for a high seed and chance to host some games in the NIT 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Florida St -1.5 X 1U

    -impressive this month and they are playing for a high seed and chance to host some games in the NIT 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 9:01 PM ET #652

    Results:

    Play #1 Tonight > ULL/JMAD Over 135 x HALF U  moneybag

    Play #2 - Stetson-EKY Over 155.5 x 1U  moneybag

    Play #3 - Indiana Over 138.5 x HALF U  an_burn_money

    Detroit -2 x 2U   moneybagmoneybag win  JSN riding shotgun!

    OVER 151.5 x 1U  an_burn_money 

     

    3 - 2 +2U .... 1 GAME still to come with FSU...guaranteed winning night and that is all I care about ....not feeding my ego with endless picks. I am a horse guy, so you learn to pick up your winnings and get ready for the NEXT ONE!

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Results:

    Play #1 Tonight > ULL/JMAD Over 135 x HALF U  moneybag

    Play #2 - Stetson-EKY Over 155.5 x 1U  moneybag

    Play #3 - Indiana Over 138.5 x HALF U  an_burn_money

    Detroit -2 x 2U   moneybagmoneybag win  JSN riding shotgun!

    OVER 151.5 x 1U  an_burn_money 

     

    3 - 2 +2U .... 1 GAME still to come with FSU...guaranteed winning night and that is all I care about ....not feeding my ego with endless picks. I am a horse guy, so you learn to pick up your winnings and get ready for the NEXT ONE!

     

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 9:15 PM ET #653

    If you're a horse guy you know that it all goes into vet bills anyways, or in CBB's case, juice. Is juice the vet bills of the college basketball world, let's discuss. ha  Good job today brother.

    Reply

    If you're a horse guy you know that it all goes into vet bills anyways, or in CBB's case, juice. Is juice the vet bills of the college basketball world, let's discuss. ha  Good job today brother.

     
    JuiceCanseco
    JuiceCanseco
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 945
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 9:21 PM ET #654

    @Last2thirst

     nice day sir! peace_5an_cheers

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     nice day sir! peace_5an_cheers

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 9:23 PM ET #655

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    If you're a horse guy you know that it all goes into vet bills anyways, or in CBB's case, juice. Is juice the vet bills of the college basketball world, let's discuss. ha  Good job today brother.

     

    Ahhh... good discussion topic if we have it. 

     

    Horses and sports are similar in that they you look for the best situation + form  for a given moment ...betting wise. And the 3 best vehicles to bet and make money are:

    #1 Doubles

    #2 Pick5 and occasional Pick 4 but never Pick 3 or Pick6 for MAKING money 

    #3 Exactors 

    Supers once in a while but rare do you use them ....if your exactor looks it could pay and you love your KEY in the exactor, wheel your longshot/medium shot 2nd place winner for 3rd and 4th on a Superfecta but only if you have to pay 20-60c for a ticket 

     

    Now....concerning juice, I use British offshore and biggest handle with most variety > BET365 and most of the time, I am only paying out .10 juice on a 1.90 bet !...... capping to a rate close to 60% is meh worrying about juice

     

    Would love to hear your thoughts reciprocated 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    If you're a horse guy you know that it all goes into vet bills anyways, or in CBB's case, juice. Is juice the vet bills of the college basketball world, let's discuss. ha  Good job today brother.

     

    Ahhh... good discussion topic if we have it. 

     

    Horses and sports are similar in that they you look for the best situation + form  for a given moment ...betting wise. And the 3 best vehicles to bet and make money are:

    #1 Doubles

    #2 Pick5 and occasional Pick 4 but never Pick 3 or Pick6 for MAKING money 

    #3 Exactors 

    Supers once in a while but rare do you use them ....if your exactor looks it could pay and you love your KEY in the exactor, wheel your longshot/medium shot 2nd place winner for 3rd and 4th on a Superfecta but only if you have to pay 20-60c for a ticket 

     

    Now....concerning juice, I use British offshore and biggest handle with most variety > BET365 and most of the time, I am only paying out .10 juice on a 1.90 bet !...... capping to a rate close to 60% is meh worrying about juice

     

    Would love to hear your thoughts reciprocated 

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 9:35 PM ET #656

    Well the only sport I've ever won at myself is pro football, so other than that if I'm betting, I'm following fine people like yourself and hope you hit 60-65 percent to try and shoot for a small profit, and that's if I can not sabotage myself by chasing/placing dumb 2nd half bets.

     

    With horse racing, either owning or betting, I've almost never won. Betting across the board is unsustainable long-term so really the only way to really win are pick 4's, pick 5's, etc. I actually called in a favor to my bookie to completely take off horse racing from my account bc I'd lose so much, that was mid-last year. I stay off of TVG.com for betting too bc I get 30 percent of my losses back with no makeup through my bookie (again I lose a lot bc for a bookie to offer that, he's gotta know it's going to be profitable for him).

    The crazy thing I found with horse ownership was: I had a horse run 2nd 3/4 times in a row, and I still barely made money those two months, now that's insane. There are so many horses that rarely win, if ever, and just know those owners are absolutely losing their asses on a monthly basis, and they're just hoping to stumble upon a horse that can rattle off a few wins in a row so it'll pay for 5/6 of their losers in their stable.

    So imo the best sport for actually winning is NFL, it's the most predicable, especially earlier in the season as the last 2/3 weeks of the regular season is a fool's errand. 

     

    Reply

    Well the only sport I've ever won at myself is pro football, so other than that if I'm betting, I'm following fine people like yourself and hope you hit 60-65 percent to try and shoot for a small profit, and that's if I can not sabotage myself by chasing/placing dumb 2nd half bets.

     

    With horse racing, either owning or betting, I've almost never won. Betting across the board is unsustainable long-term so really the only way to really win are pick 4's, pick 5's, etc. I actually called in a favor to my bookie to completely take off horse racing from my account bc I'd lose so much, that was mid-last year. I stay off of TVG.com for betting too bc I get 30 percent of my losses back with no makeup through my bookie (again I lose a lot bc for a bookie to offer that, he's gotta know it's going to be profitable for him).

    The crazy thing I found with horse ownership was: I had a horse run 2nd 3/4 times in a row, and I still barely made money those two months, now that's insane. There are so many horses that rarely win, if ever, and just know those owners are absolutely losing their asses on a monthly basis, and they're just hoping to stumble upon a horse that can rattle off a few wins in a row so it'll pay for 5/6 of their losers in their stable.

    So imo the best sport for actually winning is NFL, it's the most predicable, especially earlier in the season as the last 2/3 weeks of the regular season is a fool's errand. 

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 9:39 PM ET #657

    Totally agree with betting across the board and only take the occasional favorite ....not more than 2 a night if you want to make money or prevent yourself from betting TOO big ....better to bet exotics with medium to longshots and use 1 KEY in a pick 5 or Pick 4 and always a wheel in a SUPER FECTA, otherwise, you are just padding their books trying to catch 'a thrill'

     

    Pro football is quite tough ....but in a way, its not if that is what you always did. You learn which angles to press on so kudos to you on that success JSN

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Totally agree with betting across the board and only take the occasional favorite ....not more than 2 a night if you want to make money or prevent yourself from betting TOO big ....better to bet exotics with medium to longshots and use 1 KEY in a pick 5 or Pick 4 and always a wheel in a SUPER FECTA, otherwise, you are just padding their books trying to catch 'a thrill'

     

    Pro football is quite tough ....but in a way, its not if that is what you always did. You learn which angles to press on so kudos to you on that success JSN

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 9:41 PM ET #658

    Horse ownership will be 'new' to me soon....I actually own a stable of horses I trust when I see signs of coming around or to use in an exactor so I treat them like an ownership in my betting stable ....and all of them are RARELY ever a favorite

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Horse ownership will be 'new' to me soon....I actually own a stable of horses I trust when I see signs of coming around or to use in an exactor so I treat them like an ownership in my betting stable ....and all of them are RARELY ever a favorite

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 10:00 PM ET #659

    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCanseco:

    @Last2thirst  nice day sir!

     

    Hey Jose, 

     

    I am Canadian and we don't have titles like the British .....and those that know me, well.....you know the side of Clint Eastwood that is brutal and likes to fight or take care of business? That was me into my 30's and could be nasty competitive person in all aspects but I appreciate the sir connotation now as I am definitely more mature and the antithesis of that period ....

     

    I love how you do that, honestly but when we go to MLB threads, man, don't do that haha....that is my ultimate love playing baseball and that is because its a raw and honest sport that has dirt on it and titles mean nothing....

     

    Cheers bro an_cheers

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCanseco:

    @Last2thirst  nice day sir!

     

    Hey Jose, 

     

    I am Canadian and we don't have titles like the British .....and those that know me, well.....you know the side of Clint Eastwood that is brutal and likes to fight or take care of business? That was me into my 30's and could be nasty competitive person in all aspects but I appreciate the sir connotation now as I am definitely more mature and the antithesis of that period ....

     

    I love how you do that, honestly but when we go to MLB threads, man, don't do that haha....that is my ultimate love playing baseball and that is because its a raw and honest sport that has dirt on it and titles mean nothing....

     

    Cheers bro an_cheers

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 12:45 PM ET #660

    Thursday:

    -Vegas looks tight on these early games but I think I have found a couple that are tipping me to take a stab at them

    Play #1 - Bucknell +15.5 x HALF U

    -I absolutely love how Navy plays on both ends of the court.....#6 vs 3 pt shooting and strong offensive stats under #100 ranking for shooting

    -this is a down year for Bucknell but they jack up a lot of 3 pt shots and their defense vs 3 pt shots is 45th which excellent ....their offensive stats are not the greatest for shooting BUT .....they had a very hard NON -CONFERENCE schedule and went up against some strong offensive teams with much higher final totals than 122 ...many in the 140's

    -also, they went 2 - 8 in NON CONF and then 8 - 14 in CONF play so they can be competitive 

    -Navy has never had a line this high except for a few games against far weaker teams than Bucknell

    - I think they just might squeak under this number in the end with Navy at home not really having to feel the pressure to advance to the next round, but Bucknell will have be taking a shot at surprising in their final game of the season 

     

    Play #2 - Over Tenn Martin 122 x 1U

    -I expect with a one and done game, there will be more times spent on the FT line than usual and UTENN is good with offensive rebounds so not only will they get there more, their opponent 

    -EIU had a tough Non Conf schedule if you read between the lines ....and went 2 - 8 so their record after was 11 - 11 in Conf play so this will not be a laydown for UTM who have been inconsistent their last 6 games and I highly doubt they all of a sudden become a lockdown team with their good defense

    - you cannot go through your conference bracket this way....you have to convert points in flow and in your offense sets with clock

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Thursday:

    -Vegas looks tight on these early games but I think I have found a couple that are tipping me to take a stab at them

    Play #1 - Bucknell +15.5 x HALF U

    -I absolutely love how Navy plays on both ends of the court.....#6 vs 3 pt shooting and strong offensive stats under #100 ranking for shooting

    -this is a down year for Bucknell but they jack up a lot of 3 pt shots and their defense vs 3 pt shots is 45th which excellent ....their offensive stats are not the greatest for shooting BUT .....they had a very hard NON -CONFERENCE schedule and went up against some strong offensive teams with much higher final totals than 122 ...many in the 140's

    -also, they went 2 - 8 in NON CONF and then 8 - 14 in CONF play so they can be competitive 

    -Navy has never had a line this high except for a few games against far weaker teams than Bucknell

    - I think they just might squeak under this number in the end with Navy at home not really having to feel the pressure to advance to the next round, but Bucknell will have be taking a shot at surprising in their final game of the season 

     

    Play #2 - Over Tenn Martin 122 x 1U

    -I expect with a one and done game, there will be more times spent on the FT line than usual and UTENN is good with offensive rebounds so not only will they get there more, their opponent 

    -EIU had a tough Non Conf schedule if you read between the lines ....and went 2 - 8 so their record after was 11 - 11 in Conf play so this will not be a laydown for UTM who have been inconsistent their last 6 games and I highly doubt they all of a sudden become a lockdown team with their good defense

    - you cannot go through your conference bracket this way....you have to convert points in flow and in your offense sets with clock

     

     
    River_fish
    River_fish
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2294
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 1:58 PM ET #661

    Bucknell was the number one seed last year and got upset. Maybe added motivation to try and rectify wrongs? lol

    Reply

    Bucknell was the number one seed last year and got upset. Maybe added motivation to try and rectify wrongs? lol

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 2:18 PM ET #662

    Play #3 - Oral Rob-NDST Over 144.5 x HALF U

    -price is right on a one and done...NDST first game and very powerful offense and occasionally, they like to play an open flow game which Oral Roberts will try to turn it into as their only chance to slay them because their defense is not good but their offense has some bright spots here and there

    -spread looks about right but I would not be surprised this is a blowout like 88 - 70 ..... I see more like a game 80 - 68 roughly 

     

    Looking at this Michigan-Iowa game..... Iowa is a pure shooting team on offense...very poor offensive rebounding and that gets even worse vs the size of Michigan with the size they have active around the bucket

    - Iowa defensive stats are not really the cat's meow but somehow they keep the score down to 22nd rank in NCAAB so I can see the following happening. Cason is out and Michigan coach will want to be a little leerie of burning out his guards or point guard getting injured slashing to the hoop so I can see a lot of inside ball happening around the bucket with guards feeding forwards so this tends to lead to lower scores  ....I also see Iowa having trouble scoring if they cannot shoot well and Michigan has  strong perimeter defense where they mix some bigs onto the guards occasionally to combat outside shooting....Iowa will have no choice as they are not great finishers around the bucket 

    Prediction... Iowa scores 59 - 66 .... and Michigan scores 72-77 pts  >> UNDER 147.5 (was 145 and I liked it 2 hrs ago) is my flag that I will probably play in-game on the TOTAL if I see how Michigan coach deploys his bench and offensive sets 

    - its a meaningless game for Michigan and meaningful for Iowa so I caution on the spread ..... but TOTAL seems to be the way to go with a Michigan win by 4-12 pts but it could tip toward either way on spread

    -reason why I say this is better to play in game.....Michigan is explosive on offense and like to prove it on a home team if they are shooting well also

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #3 - Oral Rob-NDST Over 144.5 x HALF U

    -price is right on a one and done...NDST first game and very powerful offense and occasionally, they like to play an open flow game which Oral Roberts will try to turn it into as their only chance to slay them because their defense is not good but their offense has some bright spots here and there

    -spread looks about right but I would not be surprised this is a blowout like 88 - 70 ..... I see more like a game 80 - 68 roughly 

     

    Looking at this Michigan-Iowa game..... Iowa is a pure shooting team on offense...very poor offensive rebounding and that gets even worse vs the size of Michigan with the size they have active around the bucket

    - Iowa defensive stats are not really the cat's meow but somehow they keep the score down to 22nd rank in NCAAB so I can see the following happening. Cason is out and Michigan coach will want to be a little leerie of burning out his guards or point guard getting injured slashing to the hoop so I can see a lot of inside ball happening around the bucket with guards feeding forwards so this tends to lead to lower scores  ....I also see Iowa having trouble scoring if they cannot shoot well and Michigan has  strong perimeter defense where they mix some bigs onto the guards occasionally to combat outside shooting....Iowa will have no choice as they are not great finishers around the bucket 

    Prediction... Iowa scores 59 - 66 .... and Michigan scores 72-77 pts  >> UNDER 147.5 (was 145 and I liked it 2 hrs ago) is my flag that I will probably play in-game on the TOTAL if I see how Michigan coach deploys his bench and offensive sets 

    - its a meaningless game for Michigan and meaningful for Iowa so I caution on the spread ..... but TOTAL seems to be the way to go with a Michigan win by 4-12 pts but it could tip toward either way on spread

    -reason why I say this is better to play in game.....Michigan is explosive on offense and like to prove it on a home team if they are shooting well also

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 2:19 PM ET #663

    Quote Originally Posted by River_fish:

    Bucknell was the number one seed last year and got upset. Maybe added motivation to try and rectify wrongs? lol

     

    I know!!

    How far have they fallen on their rebuild? Great post and thanks for that reminder peace_5

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by River_fish:

    Bucknell was the number one seed last year and got upset. Maybe added motivation to try and rectify wrongs? lol

     

    I know!!

    How far have they fallen on their rebuild? Great post and thanks for that reminder peace_5

     
    JuiceCanseco
    JuiceCanseco
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 945
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 2:28 PM ET #664

    @Last2thirst

     Haha all good man. I’m a youngin so I just try to show respect to the vets that have been doing this a long time. can’t wait for mlb… BOL today.an_cheers

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     Haha all good man. I’m a youngin so I just try to show respect to the vets that have been doing this a long time. can’t wait for mlb… BOL today.an_cheers

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 2:46 PM ET #665

    Man did you see that Flor St beat? They were up 20 in 2nd half and up 10 with about 4-5 minutes left, then up 4 with 5 seconds left and the dude hit a running 3-pointer with two defenders all over him and they put 1.4 seconds on the clock, dude throws it in long and the defender fouls the guy going up for the ball  but they don't call  it and they end up winning by 1. That 1/2 point was an expensive one for me. haha

    Onto today!

    Reply

    Man did you see that Flor St beat? They were up 20 in 2nd half and up 10 with about 4-5 minutes left, then up 4 with 5 seconds left and the dude hit a running 3-pointer with two defenders all over him and they put 1.4 seconds on the clock, dude throws it in long and the defender fouls the guy going up for the ball  but they don't call  it and they end up winning by 1. That 1/2 point was an expensive one for me. haha

    Onto today!

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 3:55 PM ET #666

    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCanseco:

    @Last2thirst  Haha all good man. I’m a youngin so I just try to show respect to the vets that have been doing this a long time. can’t wait for mlb… BOL today.

     

    Juice I get it but we are on the same level my man! Cheers broan_cheers

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCanseco:

    @Last2thirst  Haha all good man. I’m a youngin so I just try to show respect to the vets that have been doing this a long time. can’t wait for mlb… BOL today.

     

    Juice I get it but we are on the same level my man! Cheers broan_cheers

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 3:56 PM ET #667

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    Man did you see that Flor St beat? They were up 20 in 2nd half and up 10 with about 4-5 minutes left, then up 4 with 5 seconds left and the dude hit a running 3-pointer with two defenders all over him and they put 1.4 seconds on the clock, dude throws it in long and the defender fouls the guy going up for the ball  but they don't call  it and they end up winning by 1. That 1/2 point was an expensive one for me. haha Onto today!

     

    Did not see and was wondering about why the score got so tight....it happens

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    Man did you see that Flor St beat? They were up 20 in 2nd half and up 10 with about 4-5 minutes left, then up 4 with 5 seconds left and the dude hit a running 3-pointer with two defenders all over him and they put 1.4 seconds on the clock, dude throws it in long and the defender fouls the guy going up for the ball  but they don't call  it and they end up winning by 1. That 1/2 point was an expensive one for me. haha Onto today!

     

    Did not see and was wondering about why the score got so tight....it happens

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 8:08 PM ET #668

    ok...I got UNDER 145.5 x 1U on Michigan after 3 minutes+ 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    ok...I got UNDER 145.5 x 1U on Michigan after 3 minutes+ 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 8:59 PM ET #669

    2- 0  +1.5 ....working on 3-0 and 4-0 ....got a good shot 

     

    Won't lose money and keep some peeps happyan_clap

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    2- 0  +1.5 ....working on 3-0 and 4-0 ....got a good shot 

     

    Won't lose money and keep some peeps happyan_clap

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20402
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 9:01 PM ET #670

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    ok...I got UNDER 145.5 x 1U on Michigan after 3 minutes+

    BOL brother!! 

    clover

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    ok...I got UNDER 145.5 x 1U on Michigan after 3 minutes+

    BOL brother!! 

    clover

     
    rangersmets
    rangersmets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 3768
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 9:05 PM ET #671

    Thanks man, tailed that Eastern Illinois under ... your reasoning just made too much sense!!! moneybag

    Reply

    Thanks man, tailed that Eastern Illinois under ... your reasoning just made too much sense!!! moneybag

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 10:13 PM ET #672

    Ok, cool ... 3 - 1 + 2U ....just make money most nights is the goal

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Ok, cool ... 3 - 1 + 2U ....just make money most nights is the goal

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20402
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 10:15 PM ET #673

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    ok...I got UNDER 145.5 x 1U on Michigan after 3 minutes+

    Cash!!!

    moneybag

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    ok...I got UNDER 145.5 x 1U on Michigan after 3 minutes+

    Cash!!!

    moneybag

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 10:18 PM ET #674

    Quote Originally Posted by rangersmets:

    Thanks man, tailed that Eastern Illinois under ... your reasoning just made too much sense!!!

     

    Awesome, but you meant OVER right? That's what I did ...

     

    You go OVER early in the right situations....first couple of games and then you tail off and look for UNDERS come the semi and finals...sometimes Quarters in big conferences

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by rangersmets:

    Thanks man, tailed that Eastern Illinois under ... your reasoning just made too much sense!!!

     

    Awesome, but you meant OVER right? That's what I did ...

     

    You go OVER early in the right situations....first couple of games and then you tail off and look for UNDERS come the semi and finals...sometimes Quarters in big conferences

     
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 10:19 PM ET #675

    [Quote: Originally Posted by FelixFermin21]Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst: ok...I got UNDER 145.5 x 1U on Michigan after 3 minutes+ Cash!!!  << My peeps! an_cheers

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by FelixFermin21]Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst: ok...I got UNDER 145.5 x 1U on Michigan after 3 minutes+ Cash!!!  << My peeps! an_cheers

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 272829 ... 353637 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,606
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,950
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,246
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,261
    • Week 6 Money 5,779
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.