Chicago cubs ml -136 (medium bet to win 2 units)
great run!
Tuesday premium
Chicago cubs ml -136 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Tuesday premium
Chicago cubs ml -136 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 647-478-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
3-1 mlb 2011 +3.56 units
34-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
60-69 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -18.90 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 107.22 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 647-478-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
3-1 mlb 2011 +3.56 units
34-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
60-69 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -18.90 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 107.22 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 651-479-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
3-2 mlb 2011 +1.44 units
35-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +24.5 units
63-69 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -12.90 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 113.1 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 651-479-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
3-2 mlb 2011 +1.44 units
35-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +24.5 units
63-69 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -12.90 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 113.1 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Thursday premium
Utah jazz +5.5 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
0-1 -2.2 units for Thursday
Thursday premium
Utah jazz +5.5 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
0-1 -2.2 units for Thursday
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 651-480-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
3-2 mlb 2011 +1.44 units
35-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +24.5 units
63-70 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -15.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 110.9 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 651-480-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
3-2 mlb 2011 +1.44 units
35-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +24.5 units
63-70 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -15.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 110.9 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Boston red sox ml -135 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Boston red sox ml -135 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 654-482-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
6-4 mlb 2011 +4.84 units
35-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +24.5 units
63-70 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -15.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 114.3 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 654-482-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
6-4 mlb 2011 +4.84 units
35-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +24.5 units
63-70 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -15.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 114.3 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Saturday premium
Kansas City royals ml +154 (medium bet 2 units to win 3.08 units) (winner)
Saturday premium
Kansas City royals ml +154 (medium bet 2 units to win 3.08 units) (winner)
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 656-483-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
7-4 mlb 2011 +7.92 units
35-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
64-70 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -13.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 117.38 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 656-483-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
7-4 mlb 2011 +7.92 units
35-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
64-70 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -13.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 117.38 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,655
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,232
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,484
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,816
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,436
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
