Boston red sox ml +105 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.10 units)
Phoenix suns +10.5 (medium bet to win 2 units)
1-1 -0.1 unit for Sunday
1-1 -0.1 unit for Sunday
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 657-484-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
8-4 mlb 2011 +10.02 units
35-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
64-71 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -15.3 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 117.28 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 657-484-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
8-4 mlb 2011 +10.02 units
35-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
64-71 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -15.3 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 117.28 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 659-487-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
9-6 mlb 2011 +7.98 units
35-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
65-72 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -15.5 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 115.04 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 659-487-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
9-6 mlb 2011 +7.98 units
35-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
65-72 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -15.5 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 115.04 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
3-0 +6.4 units for Tuesday
5-3 +4.16 units this week
3-0 +6.4 units for Tuesday
5-3 +4.16 units this week
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 662-487-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
10-6 mlb 2011 +10.38 units
35-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
67-72 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -11.5 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 121.44 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 662-487-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
10-6 mlb 2011 +10.38 units
35-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
67-72 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -11.5 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 121.44 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Wednesday premium
Washington wizards +5.5 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Milwaukee bucks +5.5 (1st Half) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
1-3-1 -4.2 units for Wednesday
6-6-1 -0.04 units this week
Wednesday premium
Washington wizards +5.5 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Milwaukee bucks +5.5 (1st Half) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
1-3-1 -4.2 units for Wednesday
6-6-1 -0.04 units this week
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 663-490-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
10-8-1 mlb 2011 +6.18 units
35-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
68-73 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -11.7 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 117.24 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 663-490-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
10-8-1 mlb 2011 +6.18 units
35-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
68-73 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -11.7 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 117.24 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Thursday premium
Houston astros ml -110 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
rockies/mets under 7.5 (-110) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Thursday premium
Houston astros ml -110 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
rockies/mets under 7.5 (-110) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 666-492-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
12-10-1 mlb 2011 +6.88 units
36-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +24.5 units
68-73 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -11.7 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 119.94 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 666-492-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
12-10-1 mlb 2011 +6.88 units
36-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +24.5 units
68-73 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -11.7 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 119.94 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
