Sacramento ml +111 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.22)
great run!
Tuesday premium (results, March 29th)
OKC -11 (-105) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Sacramento ml +111 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.22) (winner)
1-1 +0.12 units for Tuesday
Tuesday premium (results, March 29th)
OKC -11 (-105) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Sacramento ml +111 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.22) (winner)
1-1 +0.12 units for Tuesday
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 639-475-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
74-69-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +12.76 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
56-67 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -22.52 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 100.06 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 639-475-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
74-69-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +12.76 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
56-67 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -22.52 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 100.06 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Wednesday premium
Atlanta Hawks +2.5 (+101) (medium bet 2 units to win 2.02 units) (winner)
1-0 +2.02 units for Wednesday
2-2 +0.08 units this week
Wednesday premium
Atlanta Hawks +2.5 (+101) (medium bet 2 units to win 2.02 units) (winner)
1-0 +2.02 units for Wednesday
2-2 +0.08 units this week
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 640-475-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
74-69-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +12.76 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
57-67 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -20.50 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 102.08 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 640-475-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
74-69-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +12.76 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
57-67 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -20.50 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 102.08 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
1-0 +2 units for Thursday
3-2 +2.08 units this week
1-0 +2 units for Thursday
3-2 +2.08 units this week
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 641-475-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
74-69-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +12.76 units
1-0 mlb 2011 +2 units
57-67 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -20.50 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 104.08 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 641-475-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
74-69-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +12.76 units
1-0 mlb 2011 +2 units
57-67 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -20.50 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 104.08 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
1-0 +2 units for Friday
4-2 +4.08 units this week
1-0 +2 units for Friday
4-2 +4.08 units this week
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 642-475-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
74-69-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +12.76 units
1-0 mlb 2011 +2 units
58-67 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -18.50 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 106.08 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 642-475-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
74-69-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +12.76 units
1-0 mlb 2011 +2 units
58-67 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -18.50 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 106.08 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Sunday premium
New York Rangers ml +119 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.38 units) (winner)
St. louis cardinals -155 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
|
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount |
Sunday premium
New York Rangers ml +119 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.38 units) (winner)
St. louis cardinals -155 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
|
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount |
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 644-476-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
34-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
74-70-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.56 units (9-3 for the ncaa tournament)
2-1 mlb 2011 +1.56 units
59-68 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -18.70 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 105.62 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 644-476-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
34-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
74-70-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.56 units (9-3 for the ncaa tournament)
2-1 mlb 2011 +1.56 units
59-68 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -18.70 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 105.62 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Butler/Uconn under 61.5 (first half) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
1-1 -0.2 units for Monday
Butler/Uconn under 61.5 (first half) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
1-1 -0.2 units for Monday
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 645-477-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
34-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
2-1 mlb 2011 +1.56 units
59-68 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -18.70 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 105.42 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 645-477-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
34-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +22.5 units
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
2-1 mlb 2011 +1.56 units
59-68 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -18.70 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 105.42 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,667
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,292
- PART DEUX 251
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,495
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,458
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,821
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
