Posted:
#1
well, I am gonna try this again. I have not had the best luck with monitoring my plays on a forum but since monday march 29th I am 11-2 on my sides and totals plays. Also, since monday march 22nd I am 22-8 (11-6 for that week). What I have been doing differently recently is now I am using a system I derived in which I only play on teams that have a clear mathematical edge given the line and the way the market is moving. This is not just a probability theory as you will see as some of my plays only have a slight probability. My system is a edge system using two different mediums (pinnacle lines and another source which shows a line and certain faults can be see between the two lines because at times their are differences).
plays documented since March 22, keep in mind the first week I was just refining the system.
Monday March 22nd:
Orlando -7.5 (win)
Dayton +3.5 (win) 4-0
Utah -4.5 (win)
Golden state +5 (win)
Tues March 23:
Charlotte -6.5 (win) 1-0
Wed March 24:
Minnesota +9.5 (loss) 0-2
New Orleans +5.5 (loss
Thurs. March 25:
Washington( cbb) +4.5 (loss) 1-2
Cornell +8.5 (loss)
Portland Trail. -3.5 (win)
Friday March 26:
Indian pacers +5.5 (win)
washington wizards +10 (loss)
Baylor -4.5 (win) 5-2
Cavs/Spurs Under 194.5 (win)
Atl/Phi Over 194 (win)
Denver -5.5 (loss)
Duke -8.5 (win)
Saturday and sunday (NO PLAYS) 11-6 for the week
Monday March 29:
New York Knicks +11.5 (win)
New Jersey Nets +7.0 (win) 3-0 Sides/1-0 teasers
New orleans Hornets +6.5 (win)
6 point tease all three (win)
Tuesday March 30:
Chicago Bulls +3.5 (Loss)
Washington +7.5 (win) 2-2 sides/0-1 teasers
Philly +6.5 (loss)
6 point teased the top three (loss)
Milwaukee -10.5 (win)
Wednesday march 31:
Miami -6.5 (win)
Atlanta -1.0 (win) 3-0 sides/1-0 teasers
Oklahoma city +3 (win)
tease 6 point all three (win)
Thursday April 1:
Orlando -2 (win)
Orlando/Dallas Under 197.5 (win) 3-0 sides/1-0 teasers
tease the top 2 5pts also (win)
Dayton -2.5 (win) this was a personal play and not part of the system but still a nice win
As of March 22nd I am 22-8 (73%)
As of March 29th: 11-2 sides, 3-1 on teasers
To all those who think this is fabricated, all I can say is stay tuned.
Good luck to all who will follow in the coming days and on, I really hope this system will pan out in the long run for you all.
Please do not ask about the system and just concentrate on the end result.
see ya tommorrow.
plays documented since March 22, keep in mind the first week I was just refining the system.
Monday March 22nd:
Orlando -7.5 (win)
Dayton +3.5 (win) 4-0
Utah -4.5 (win)
Golden state +5 (win)
Tues March 23:
Charlotte -6.5 (win) 1-0
Wed March 24:
Minnesota +9.5 (loss) 0-2
New Orleans +5.5 (loss
Thurs. March 25:
Washington( cbb) +4.5 (loss) 1-2
Cornell +8.5 (loss)
Portland Trail. -3.5 (win)
Friday March 26:
Indian pacers +5.5 (win)
washington wizards +10 (loss)
Baylor -4.5 (win) 5-2
Cavs/Spurs Under 194.5 (win)
Atl/Phi Over 194 (win)
Denver -5.5 (loss)
Duke -8.5 (win)
Saturday and sunday (NO PLAYS) 11-6 for the week
Monday March 29:
New York Knicks +11.5 (win)
New Jersey Nets +7.0 (win) 3-0 Sides/1-0 teasers
New orleans Hornets +6.5 (win)
6 point tease all three (win)
Tuesday March 30:
Chicago Bulls +3.5 (Loss)
Washington +7.5 (win) 2-2 sides/0-1 teasers
Philly +6.5 (loss)
6 point teased the top three (loss)
Milwaukee -10.5 (win)
Wednesday march 31:
Miami -6.5 (win)
Atlanta -1.0 (win) 3-0 sides/1-0 teasers
Oklahoma city +3 (win)
tease 6 point all three (win)
Thursday April 1:
Orlando -2 (win)
Orlando/Dallas Under 197.5 (win) 3-0 sides/1-0 teasers
tease the top 2 5pts also (win)
Dayton -2.5 (win) this was a personal play and not part of the system but still a nice win
As of March 22nd I am 22-8 (73%)
As of March 29th: 11-2 sides, 3-1 on teasers
To all those who think this is fabricated, all I can say is stay tuned.
Good luck to all who will follow in the coming days and on, I really hope this system will pan out in the long run for you all.
Please do not ask about the system and just concentrate on the end result.
see ya tommorrow.
