Chicago white sox ml +119 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.38 units)
great run!
Friday premium (full card)
chicago cubs +1.5 (-155) (medium bet to win 2 units)
cubs ml +139 (small bet 1 unit to win 1.39 units)
Chicago white sox ml +119 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.38 units)
Washington nationals ml +111 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.22 units)
New york yankees ml -131 (medium bet to win 2 units)
Chicago/Vancouver over 5 (-136) (medium bet to win 2 units)
Friday premium (full card)
chicago cubs +1.5 (-155) (medium bet to win 2 units)
cubs ml +139 (small bet 1 unit to win 1.39 units)
Chicago white sox ml +119 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.38 units)
Washington nationals ml +111 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.22 units)
New york yankees ml -131 (medium bet to win 2 units)
Chicago/Vancouver over 5 (-136) (medium bet to win 2 units)
Friday premium (full card)
chicago cubs +1.5 (-155) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
cubs ml +139 (small bet 1 unit to win 1.39 units) loss
Chicago white sox ml +119 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.38 units) loss
Washington nationals ml +111 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.22 units) (winner)
New york yankees ml -131 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Chicago/Vancouver over 5 (-136) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
2-4 -4.5 units for Friday
Friday premium (full card)
chicago cubs +1.5 (-155) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
cubs ml +139 (small bet 1 unit to win 1.39 units) loss
Chicago white sox ml +119 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.38 units) loss
Washington nationals ml +111 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.22 units) (winner)
New york yankees ml -131 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Chicago/Vancouver over 5 (-136) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
2-4 -4.5 units for Friday
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 668-496-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
13-14-1 mlb 2011 +0.39 units
37-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +26.5 units
68-73 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -11.7 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 115.44 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 668-496-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
13-14-1 mlb 2011 +0.39 units
37-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +26.5 units
68-73 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -11.7 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 115.44 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for winners
khaliagent22@gmail.com for winners
total of 3 nba plays guaranteed to profit or your money back.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for winners
total of 3 nba plays guaranteed to profit or your money back.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for winners
Saturday premium
Houston astros +1.5 (-126) (medium bet to win 3 units) (winner)
Houston Astros ml +139 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.78 units) (winner)
Hawks/Magic Over 179.5 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
76er's/heat under 189.5 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
76ers/Heat Under 96.5 (1st Half) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
4-1 +7.58 units for Saturday
Saturday premium
Houston astros +1.5 (-126) (medium bet to win 3 units) (winner)
Houston Astros ml +139 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.78 units) (winner)
Hawks/Magic Over 179.5 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
76er's/heat under 189.5 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
76ers/Heat Under 96.5 (1st Half) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
4-1 +7.58 units for Saturday
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 672-497-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
15-14-1 mlb 2011 +6.17 units
37-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +26.5 units
70-74 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -9.9 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 123.02 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 672-497-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
15-14-1 mlb 2011 +6.17 units
37-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +26.5 units
70-74 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -9.9 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 123.02 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
try my guaranteed winners for $15 for the day or sign on for the week ($50.00). If you sign up for the day and dont profit, you will get refunded. If you sign up for the week, you will get a whole month (first time customers).
Guaranteed money![]()
try my guaranteed winners for $15 for the day or sign on for the week ($50.00). If you sign up for the day and dont profit, you will get refunded. If you sign up for the week, you will get a whole month (first time customers).
Guaranteed money![]()
Sunday premium
Hornets +10.5 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Sunday premium
Hornets +10.5 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 673-498-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
15-14-1 mlb 2011 +6.17 units
37-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +26.5 units
71-75 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -10.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 122.82 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 673-498-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
15-14-1 mlb 2011 +6.17 units
37-34-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +26.5 units
71-75 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -10.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 122.82 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
I will be making the move to twitter soon.
I will still be keeping track here but i will not be posting my plays minutes after the start like I have been doing. I will not be posting my games at all except for on twitter. Reason for this is I know for a fact people are profiting live in game off my wagers. Another reason is the books definitely take an interest in someone who has hit 58% with around 1200 plays. I say to hell with the books and if you want to join a long term winner then you will follow me on twitter. I have posted my games just minutes after each game for a year and proved my honesty. Until I set up twitter I will post games as usual after the start. Eventually I will be making my own monitor and the true cappers will want to be monitored with me because they know I keep it honest. The reason I monitor my picks here is because those other monitors are very crooked.
good luck to all
I will be making the move to twitter soon.
I will still be keeping track here but i will not be posting my plays minutes after the start like I have been doing. I will not be posting my games at all except for on twitter. Reason for this is I know for a fact people are profiting live in game off my wagers. Another reason is the books definitely take an interest in someone who has hit 58% with around 1200 plays. I say to hell with the books and if you want to join a long term winner then you will follow me on twitter. I have posted my games just minutes after each game for a year and proved my honesty. Until I set up twitter I will post games as usual after the start. Eventually I will be making my own monitor and the true cappers will want to be monitored with me because they know I keep it honest. The reason I monitor my picks here is because those other monitors are very crooked.
good luck to all
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,590
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 245
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,109
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,805
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 617
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
