• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Are you above .500 in Survivor picks?

    «First Previous 91011 ... 232425 Next Last»
    swahili
    johnobvious
    Bengalfan9
    kendog_3
    TheBossMan100
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 181730
    Posts: 619
    «First Previous 91011 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    swahili
    swahili
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2000
    Posts: 771
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2009 - 9:43 AM ET #201

    this is still the best record I have found
     
     
     
    webba
    Member Since: Mar 2003
    Location:
    Team: New England Patriots
    Posts: 21560
    Survivor Status
    Current Streak: 0
    Best Streak: 17
    Record: 1068-920-51
     
    Reply
    this is still the best record I have found
     
     
     
    webba
    Member Since: Mar 2003
    Location:
    Team: New England Patriots
    Posts: 21560
    Survivor Status
    Current Streak: 0
    Best Streak: 17
    Record: 1068-920-51
     
     
    johnobvious
    johnobvious
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 520
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2009 - 11:25 AM ET #202

    24-15 right now and hit 8 of last 9.  The one loss was on stupid college basketball which I know sh*t about and should have never touched.  Once football is over I am toast until next year.
    Reply
    24-15 right now and hit 8 of last 9.  The one loss was on stupid college basketball which I know sh*t about and should have never touched.  Once football is over I am toast until next year.
     
    Bengalfan9
    Bengalfan9
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3872
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2009 - 5:06 PM ET #203

    85-102-1

    was hoping to get 100 wins before I reached 100 Losses

    didn't happen... so next is getting 150 wins before 150 losses

    Reply

    85-102-1

    was hoping to get 100 wins before I reached 100 Losses

    didn't happen... so next is getting 150 wins before 150 losses

     
    kendog_3
    kendog_3
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2000
    Posts: 1511
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2009 - 6:07 PM ET #204

    97-77-6...Most was 7 in a row...55.7%
    Reply
    97-77-6...Most was 7 in a row...55.7%
     
    TheBossMan100
    TheBossMan100
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2009 - 2:19 PM ET #205

    i'm at about .580

    Reply

    i'm at about .580

     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26758
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2009 - 3:54 PM ET #206

    97-94 and a couple pushes,best in a row is 5 which Ive done 3 times,cant get #6,lol

    Have Id St +11.5 tonight,hope for 2 in a row and also want to hit 100 wins before 100 losses.

    Reply

    97-94 and a couple pushes,best in a row is 5 which Ive done 3 times,cant get #6,lol

    Have Id St +11.5 tonight,hope for 2 in a row and also want to hit 100 wins before 100 losses.

     
    SacTeaser
    SacTeaser
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2009 - 2:26 PM ET #207

    78-65-6 here . . . 55% . . which is really just even. Take the Kings  -7 tonight.
    Reply
    78-65-6 here . . . 55% . . which is really just even. Take the Kings  -7 tonight.
     
    SacTeaser
    SacTeaser
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2009 - 2:26 PM ET #208

    78-65-6 here . . . 55% . . which is really just even. Take the Kings  -7 tonight.
    Reply
    78-65-6 here . . . 55% . . which is really just even. Take the Kings  -7 tonight.
     
    2pacalypsa
    2pacalypsa
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2009 - 11:26 AM ET #209

     
    Quote Originally Posted by zillagod:

    I have won a hat once, and then lost my 10th pick. Thats the best I have done streak wise. Now, just for fun, I decided to see if I could still do math and so I computed my percentage of wins on paper. I am 448-362-16. According to my math, that gives me a winning percentage of 54.2 percent. To me, that sucks. Hope my math is correct. I dont own a calculator. LOL Oh well, its all fun, especially with the new prizes added.



    Don't own a calculator??  Considering a computer does 100000000000000000000000 (probably more) per second, I'm sure if you were nice enough and asked, it would calculate your winning percentage....
    Reply
     
    Quote Originally Posted by zillagod:

    I have won a hat once, and then lost my 10th pick. Thats the best I have done streak wise. Now, just for fun, I decided to see if I could still do math and so I computed my percentage of wins on paper. I am 448-362-16. According to my math, that gives me a winning percentage of 54.2 percent. To me, that sucks. Hope my math is correct. I dont own a calculator. LOL Oh well, its all fun, especially with the new prizes added.



    Don't own a calculator??  Considering a computer does 100000000000000000000000 (probably more) per second, I'm sure if you were nice enough and asked, it would calculate your winning percentage....
     
    2pacalypsa
    2pacalypsa
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2009 - 11:26 AM ET #210

     
    Quote Originally Posted by zillagod:

    I have won a hat once, and then lost my 10th pick. Thats the best I have done streak wise. Now, just for fun, I decided to see if I could still do math and so I computed my percentage of wins on paper. I am 448-362-16. According to my math, that gives me a winning percentage of 54.2 percent. To me, that sucks. Hope my math is correct. I dont own a calculator. LOL Oh well, its all fun, especially with the new prizes added.



    Don't own a calculator??  Considering a computer does 100000000000000000000000 (probably more) per second, I'm sure if you were nice enough and asked, it would calculate your winning percentage....
    Reply
     
    Quote Originally Posted by zillagod:

    I have won a hat once, and then lost my 10th pick. Thats the best I have done streak wise. Now, just for fun, I decided to see if I could still do math and so I computed my percentage of wins on paper. I am 448-362-16. According to my math, that gives me a winning percentage of 54.2 percent. To me, that sucks. Hope my math is correct. I dont own a calculator. LOL Oh well, its all fun, especially with the new prizes added.



    Don't own a calculator??  Considering a computer does 100000000000000000000000 (probably more) per second, I'm sure if you were nice enough and asked, it would calculate your winning percentage....
     
    flmmkrz
    flmmkrz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3310
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2009 - 5:58 PM ET #211

    90-72-4

    on a huge 2 game winning streak lol.  Largest was 9 games
    Reply
    90-72-4

    on a huge 2 game winning streak lol.  Largest was 9 games
     
    johnobvious
    johnobvious
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 520
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2009 - 12:26 PM ET #212

    Just did my stats by sport.  19-5 on NCAA Football.  9-8 on NFL

    2-7 on Basketball.  3game streak and no football in sight.  I don't know shit about basketball!
    Reply
    Just did my stats by sport.  19-5 on NCAA Football.  9-8 on NFL

    2-7 on Basketball.  3game streak and no football in sight.  I don't know shit about basketball!
     
    icanwin
    icanwin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 100
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2009 - 7:24 PM ET #213

    I'm 50-31-3 since I started playing, beast streak was 10.
    Reply
    I'm 50-31-3 since I started playing, beast streak was 10.
     
    johnobvious
    johnobvious
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 520
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 10:14 AM ET #214

    Why can't we pick the Indy-Jag game tonight on SS?
    Reply
    Why can't we pick the Indy-Jag game tonight on SS?
     
    itagent
    itagent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 10:42 AM ET #215

    Can anyone top an 11 game losing streak? LOL
    Reply
    Can anyone top an 11 game losing streak? LOL
     
    MikeVargas10
    MikeVargas10
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 23
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2009 - 2:11 PM ET #216

    I just joined covers... first run so far im 6-6 100% woot! so from what im seeing the 25 free is garbage so im shooting for the hat!!
    Reply
    I just joined covers... first run so far im 6-6 100% woot! so from what im seeing the 25 free is garbage so im shooting for the hat!!
     
    skibs10
    skibs10
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 84
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2009 - 2:33 PM ET #217

    Quote Originally Posted by snuke:

    Just curious.  Right now, my secondary goal right now is to get my pick percentage back above .500 for survivor.

    Sadly, if survivor picks represent the best you can come up with, you really should be above .500.
    But for me, when I'm back to 0, I'll occasionally make a pick without really researching it.  Probably why my percentage isn't so great.

    i know the feeling man but thankfully i above .500 but when i reset i do that same exact thing...but gl get on a hot streak

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by snuke:

    Just curious.  Right now, my secondary goal right now is to get my pick percentage back above .500 for survivor.

    Sadly, if survivor picks represent the best you can come up with, you really should be above .500.
    But for me, when I'm back to 0, I'll occasionally make a pick without really researching it.  Probably why my percentage isn't so great.

    i know the feeling man but thankfully i above .500 but when i reset i do that same exact thing...but gl get on a hot streak

     
    pezeveng
    pezeveng
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 4711
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2009 - 5:34 PM ET #218

    Record: 72-72-2
    Reply
    Record: 72-72-2
     
    anti-clutch
    anti-clutch
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2009 - 6:01 PM ET #219

    I just surpassed my best (8 wins) with my current streak of 9 wins.  24-10 overall.  I should seriously consider doing one play a day
    Reply
    I just surpassed my best (8 wins) with my current streak of 9 wins.  24-10 overall.  I should seriously consider doing one play a day
     
    Raging_Fetus
    Raging_Fetus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2002
    Posts: 2544
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2009 - 12:10 AM ET #220

    Im 125-89-4. if i get to 150-100-4, ill be happy.

    Reply

    Im 125-89-4. if i get to 150-100-4, ill be happy.

     
    Classof78
    Classof78
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 835
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2009 - 2:08 AM ET #221

    is close but no cigar .................485 - 506 - 11=    me from and  before I go
    Reply
    is close but no cigar .................485 - 506 - 11=    me from and  before I go
     
    Classof78
    Classof78
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 835
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2009 - 2:11 AM ET #222

    13 in a row is my best streak to date, good enough for a new look Covers hoodie............... thanks again Wagerline/Covers !
    Reply
    13 in a row is my best streak to date, good enough for a new look Covers hoodie............... thanks again Wagerline/Covers !
     
    Classof78
    Classof78
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 835
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2009 - 2:14 AM ET #223

    YO 2pacalypsa, I LOVE THE CAMEL TOE !!!!!!!
    Reply
    YO 2pacalypsa, I LOVE THE CAMEL TOE !!!!!!!
     
    freebilly33
    freebilly33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2009 - 6:34 PM ET #224

    I'm over .500 by 21 games.  I think my record is 128-107-10.  I got a 10 streak early on and thought this would be pretty easy, but I haven't gotten past 6 games since.  And I also never got my hat... anybody esle not receive the prize?
    Reply
    I'm over .500 by 21 games.  I think my record is 128-107-10.  I got a 10 streak early on and thought this would be pretty easy, but I haven't gotten past 6 games since.  And I also never got my hat... anybody esle not receive the prize?
     
     
    PackAttack0109
    PackAttack0109
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 909
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2009 - 10:18 AM ET #225

    I am 18-10-2... Cleveland +3 tonight..
    Reply
    I am 18-10-2... Cleveland +3 tonight..
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    «First Previous 91011 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,408
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,486
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,843
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,206
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,839

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.