• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Are you above .500 in Survivor picks?

    123 ... 232425 Next Last»
    snuke
    billyloco
    wolves967
    Chevyguy24
    CorporalJoker
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 181730
    Posts: 619
    123 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2009 - 8:44 PM ET #1

    Just curious.  Right now, my secondary goal right now is to get my pick percentage back above .500 for survivor.

    Sadly, if survivor picks represent the best you can come up with, you really should be above .500.
    But for me, when I'm back to 0, I'll occasionally make a pick without really researching it.  Probably why my percentage isn't so great.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Just curious.  Right now, my secondary goal right now is to get my pick percentage back above .500 for survivor.

    Sadly, if survivor picks represent the best you can come up with, you really should be above .500.
    But for me, when I'm back to 0, I'll occasionally make a pick without really researching it.  Probably why my percentage isn't so great.
     
    billyloco
    billyloco
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 22557
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2009 - 7:40 AM ET #2

    yes i am.....research is why too....good post Snuke.....
    Reply
    yes i am.....research is why too....good post Snuke.....
     
    wolves967
    wolves967
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 20
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2009 - 7:32 PM ET #3

    No doubt, research, research and when you are done, research. Most of the time, a nice matchup, sometimes I get sucked in with gut feeling instead of my research. 
     
    Reply
    No doubt, research, research and when you are done, research. Most of the time, a nice matchup, sometimes I get sucked in with gut feeling instead of my research. 
     
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2009 - 11:14 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by billyloco:

    yes i am.....research is why too....good post Snuke.....



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by billyloco:

    yes i am.....research is why too....good post Snuke.....



     
    Chevyguy24
    Chevyguy24
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 7165
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 1:53 PM ET #5

    yeah when im at a streak of zero or even one or two i rarely do any research. I know it doesnt make sense but most of the time im strapped for time so i just make an educated guess. Whats the worst that could happen?? I stay at zero?? lol
    Reply
    yeah when im at a streak of zero or even one or two i rarely do any research. I know it doesnt make sense but most of the time im strapped for time so i just make an educated guess. Whats the worst that could happen?? I stay at zero?? lol
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2009 - 11:15 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyguy24:

    yeah when im at a streak of zero or even one or two i rarely do any research. I know it doesnt make sense but most of the time im strapped for time so i just make an educated guess. Whats the worst that could happen?? I stay at zero?? lol


    Agreed.  Its not that horrible when you have no time.  I sometimes don't really research until I get a 3 game win streak going.  I let chance get me there, and then start taking it serious.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyguy24:

    yeah when im at a streak of zero or even one or two i rarely do any research. I know it doesnt make sense but most of the time im strapped for time so i just make an educated guess. Whats the worst that could happen?? I stay at zero?? lol


    Agreed.  Its not that horrible when you have no time.  I sometimes don't really research until I get a 3 game win streak going.  I let chance get me there, and then start taking it serious.
     
    CorporalJoker
    CorporalJoker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 179
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2009 - 5:25 PM ET #7

    I wait to get to 5 before I start taking it seriously, thats probably why I'm 1 game under .500
    Reply
    I wait to get to 5 before I start taking it seriously, thats probably why I'm 1 game under .500
     
    PSU12
    PSU12
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 961
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2009 - 5:27 PM ET #8

    I have to be the worst Survivor player ever,over 900 games picked and my longest streak is 6 which i have right now.
    Saying that it will probably end tonight!
    Reply
    I have to be the worst Survivor player ever,over 900 games picked and my longest streak is 6 which i have right now.
    Saying that it will probably end tonight!
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2009 - 6:52 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by PSU12:

    I have to be the worst Survivor player ever,over 900 games picked and my longest streak is 6 which i have right now.
    Saying that it will probably end tonight!


    Think positive!  Go Blackhawks!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PSU12:

    I have to be the worst Survivor player ever,over 900 games picked and my longest streak is 6 which i have right now.
    Saying that it will probably end tonight!


    Think positive!  Go Blackhawks!!!
     
    LaCaze
    LaCaze
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2009 - 12:24 PM ET #10

    To say you should be above .500 on survivor or you aren't doing very well isn't all that accurate because you have to remember in some sports all games aren't available to choose...a.k.a. baseball. Here is a fun stat boys...as of right now I am 755-751-25....have been around 20 games over and 20 games under .500 over the years....but look where it is after 1531 picks...interesting huh?
    Reply
    To say you should be above .500 on survivor or you aren't doing very well isn't all that accurate because you have to remember in some sports all games aren't available to choose...a.k.a. baseball. Here is a fun stat boys...as of right now I am 755-751-25....have been around 20 games over and 20 games under .500 over the years....but look where it is after 1531 picks...interesting huh?
     
    Fathomable
    Fathomable
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1854
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2009 - 6:16 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by CorporalJoker:

    I wait to get to 5 before I start taking it seriously, thats probably why I'm 1 game under .500

    i think alot of us have that same mentality.     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CorporalJoker:

    I wait to get to 5 before I start taking it seriously, thats probably why I'm 1 game under .500

    i think alot of us have that same mentality.     

     
    ace7
    ace7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 2532
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2009 - 2:02 PM ET #12

    If you can ride a streak for 5 or more wins, then you should start studying. Until then, it's like throwing shit at the wall. Only some of it will stick....
    Reply
    If you can ride a streak for 5 or more wins, then you should start studying. Until then, it's like throwing shit at the wall. Only some of it will stick....
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2009 - 3:08 PM ET #13

    Ya know, since posting this I went on a great run (9-2) and am now one win below .500.  All because I started taking it a bit more seriously.....
    Reply
    Ya know, since posting this I went on a great run (9-2) and am now one win below .500.  All because I started taking it a bit more seriously.....
     
    rochitl
    rochitl
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2009 - 11:50 AM ET #14

    iys a good goal but i think you should be over .600 to make you a real winner
    Reply
    iys a good goal but i think you should be over .600 to make you a real winner
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2009 - 2:26 PM ET #15

    Well, I just hit .500.
    Reply
    Well, I just hit .500.
     
    maj
    maj
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2009 - 12:48 AM ET #16

    im 7 games above 500, and rarely do research in fact when i do i loose, i just pick my spots
    Reply
    im 7 games above 500, and rarely do research in fact when i do i loose, i just pick my spots
     
    JimMack6
    JimMack6
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 2030
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2009 - 10:09 PM ET #17

    Record: 131-90-7, thats my record but my best streak is only 8.
    Reply
    Record: 131-90-7, thats my record but my best streak is only 8.
     
    knowitall101
    knowitall101
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 284
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2009 - 2:28 PM ET #18

    im 8-2 i know it all
    Reply
    im 8-2 i know it all
     
    iamthejamman
    iamthejamman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 26
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2009 - 2:33 PM ET #19

    I quit being lazy about ANY pick!!  I had got to 10 wins, and I carelessly put in a bad pick  I'm at 4, but lok for me to get to the 25 wins!!!   In this eceonomy, I need the $$$$$$$$
    Reply
    I quit being lazy about ANY pick!!  I had got to 10 wins, and I carelessly put in a bad pick  I'm at 4, but lok for me to get to the 25 wins!!!   In this eceonomy, I need the $$$$$$$$
     
    Mike C.
    Mike C.
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 13124
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2009 - 4:18 PM ET #20

    I'm over .500 but I don't think you should be judged by your record. Many times I'll just guess or sometimes I forget until the last game to make a pick and have to force something. Sometimes when I'm feeling unlucky I'll even post the opposite of what I like so I don't jinx my real life wagers.
    Reply
    I'm over .500 but I don't think you should be judged by your record. Many times I'll just guess or sometimes I forget until the last game to make a pick and have to force something. Sometimes when I'm feeling unlucky I'll even post the opposite of what I like so I don't jinx my real life wagers.
     
    lucky leo
    lucky leo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 142
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2009 - 10:05 PM ET #21

    I am 21 games over 500.   My longest streak was 9.  I had it to 6 last week but now I am back at 1 after tonight
    Reply
    I am 21 games over 500.   My longest streak was 9.  I had it to 6 last week but now I am back at 1 after tonight
     
    SuicideKings
    SuicideKings
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1123
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2009 - 11:34 PM ET #22

    Recently started picking on Survivor.
    Best streak is only 4, but am 22-12 overall (63%)
     
    I do quite a bit of research on every pick and find that I get MORE nervous about making this single FREE pick than I do laying my hard earned money on the line for actual wagers!  Heck if I did this much work on my actual wagers..........  
     
    Reply
    Recently started picking on Survivor.
    Best streak is only 4, but am 22-12 overall (63%)
     
    I do quite a bit of research on every pick and find that I get MORE nervous about making this single FREE pick than I do laying my hard earned money on the line for actual wagers!  Heck if I did this much work on my actual wagers..........  
     
     
    Quad_17
    Quad_17
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1950
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2009 - 10:21 AM ET #23

    I am 22-30 and before winning 4 out of 5, I lost 6 in a row, lots of bad luck. I am probably going to take under 213 with Houston vs Sacramento I can't see that going over. I am on a 2 game streak (would be 4 if I had not taken Canisius) and have not won more then 3 in a row, extremely pitiful.
    https://www.wagerline.com/sportscontests/Survivor/profile.aspx?userID=363458
    Reply
    I am 22-30 and before winning 4 out of 5, I lost 6 in a row, lots of bad luck. I am probably going to take under 213 with Houston vs Sacramento I can't see that going over. I am on a 2 game streak (would be 4 if I had not taken Canisius) and have not won more then 3 in a row, extremely pitiful.
    https://www.wagerline.com/sportscontests/Survivor/profile.aspx?userID=363458
     
    zro415
    zro415
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2009 - 5:02 AM ET #24

    I won a hat once with 9 games, and was 20 games over once.  But, I now I think I'm getting closer to .500.  You have to do research.  After the 9 game streak, I cannot get anything going!
    Reply
    I won a hat once with 9 games, and was 20 games over once.  But, I now I think I'm getting closer to .500.  You have to do research.  After the 9 game streak, I cannot get anything going!
     
     
    Chevyguy24
    Chevyguy24
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 7165
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2009 - 2:13 PM ET #25

    Being over .500 doesnt mean anything in survivor. It's all about the streaks. Im 478-501-17, 23 games under yet ive won two hats with a 9 gamer and my 10 game longest streak. It's funny though because i also have a 12 game losing streak
    Reply
    Being over .500 doesnt mean anything in survivor. It's all about the streaks. Im 478-501-17, 23 games under yet ive won two hats with a 9 gamer and my 10 game longest streak. It's funny though because i also have a 12 game losing streak
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    123 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,679
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,311
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,353
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,477
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,144
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,140

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.