i know the feeling man but thankfully i above .500 but when i reset i do that same exact thing...but gl get on a hot streak
Thanks skibs, you too.
What happens is that when I reset to 0 after a loss, sometimes I'll quickly make a pick without researching it just to get one up there. I mean, I've got nothing to lose, so why not? If I don't have the time to really look into a game that day, maybe I'll just get lucky.
Quote Originally Posted by skibs10:
i know the feeling man but thankfully i above .500 but when i reset i do that same exact thing...but gl get on a hot streak
Thanks skibs, you too.
What happens is that when I reset to 0 after a loss, sometimes I'll quickly make a pick without researching it just to get one up there. I mean, I've got nothing to lose, so why not? If I don't have the time to really look into a game that day, maybe I'll just get lucky.
I'm at a .568% pct. picking which I think is above avg. and long streak is still just 11 games after 2 years and in depth knowledge of most sports since I work with FSN (florida sports network) theres a reason those Vegas lines are accurate to keep the know it alls in check!! Hang in there girl and keep picking- the streaks come on crazy shit you never expect, thats what gets a streak going..
I'm at a .568% pct. picking which I think is above avg. and long streak is still just 11 games after 2 years and in depth knowledge of most sports since I work with FSN (florida sports network) theres a reason those Vegas lines are accurate to keep the know it alls in check!! Hang in there girl and keep picking- the streaks come on crazy shit you never expect, thats what gets a streak going..
I claim no particular expertise and/or "method" of picking. I do some research based on a number of factors, but my current record is just 484-466-14 with a 9-game best win streak and an 8-game worst losing streak. So, I guess we're all sort of stuck in the middle, hoping to get better at this somehow....
I claim no particular expertise and/or "method" of picking. I do some research based on a number of factors, but my current record is just 484-466-14 with a 9-game best win streak and an 8-game worst losing streak. So, I guess we're all sort of stuck in the middle, hoping to get better at this somehow....
I'm 41-34-1 (55%) and bet 10 bucks/day on my pick, money in the bank. yes, research is the key... once i get to 3 win streak, i put real money against my pick and double up if i am right. my longest streak is 5...
I'm 41-34-1 (55%) and bet 10 bucks/day on my pick, money in the bank. yes, research is the key... once i get to 3 win streak, i put real money against my pick and double up if i am right. my longest streak is 5...