• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Are you above .500 in Survivor picks?

    «First Previous 123 ... 232425 Next Last»
    Sandler889
    2SpreadKiller
    itagent
    snuke
    malkin
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 181730
    Posts: 619
    «First Previous 123 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    Sandler889
    Sandler889
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2012 - 12:02 AM ET #551

    90-75-3 overall streak record and yet my longest streak is 7
    Reply
    90-75-3 overall streak record and yet my longest streak is 7
     
    2SpreadKiller
    2SpreadKiller
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 142
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 7:48 AM ET #552

    40-24 and best streak 8. Currently in a 6 win streak
    Reply
    40-24 and best streak 8. Currently in a 6 win streak
     
    itagent
    itagent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 1:34 PM ET #553

    68 games over now (629-561). Still only a tad under 53%, so not that great.
    Reply
    68 games over now (629-561). Still only a tad under 53%, so not that great.
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2012 - 1:10 PM ET #554

    Quote Originally Posted by itagent:

    68 games over now (629-561). Still only a tad under 53%, so not that great.

    That's really pretty good.  If any of the picks you make when you are back to zero are just on a whim (like I do sometimes) that may skew your percentage down a bit.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by itagent:

    68 games over now (629-561). Still only a tad under 53%, so not that great.

    That's really pretty good.  If any of the picks you make when you are back to zero are just on a whim (like I do sometimes) that may skew your percentage down a bit.
     
    itagent
    itagent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2012 - 8:51 AM ET #555

    Rarely a total whim, but I know what you mean. I almost never pass a day when I probably should.
    Reply
    Rarely a total whim, but I know what you mean. I almost never pass a day when I probably should.
     
    itagent
    itagent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2012 - 8:54 AM ET #556

    Actually 70 games over now, but cannot break the 10 game streak. I know I have broken it going the other way.....LOL
    Reply
    Actually 70 games over now, but cannot break the 10 game streak. I know I have broken it going the other way.....LOL
     
    malkin
    malkin
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 4297
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2012 - 12:46 PM ET #557

    IOWA -1.5 IS A LOCK TONIGHT! -HOME TEAM IS 7-2 ATS IN THIS SERIES!
    Reply
    IOWA -1.5 IS A LOCK TONIGHT! -HOME TEAM IS 7-2 ATS IN THIS SERIES!
     
    itagent
    itagent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2012 - 10:22 AM ET #558

    73 games over with a 10 game streak. Looks like tonight may be the first time I have ever intentionally passed on a night......not much to choose from.
    Reply
    73 games over with a 10 game streak. Looks like tonight may be the first time I have ever intentionally passed on a night......not much to choose from.
     
    itagent
    itagent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2012 - 10:24 AM ET #559

    Actually, there is absolutely nothing at the moment....
    Reply
    Actually, there is absolutely nothing at the moment....
     
    Banker
    Banker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2000
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2012 - 4:42 PM ET #560

    715-629 53% Best streak 11. Been trying to get over 100! 
    Reply
    715-629 53% Best streak 11. Been trying to get over 100! 
     
    itagent
    itagent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2012 - 9:45 AM ET #561

    Frustrating as hell, though. Started the month winning 11 straight and now have lost the next 7.....I just don't get it?
    Reply
    Frustrating as hell, though. Started the month winning 11 straight and now have lost the next 7.....I just don't get it?
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2013 - 1:05 AM ET #562

    I'm so close to getting back to .500.  Really need to stop making quick picks after a loss.
    Reply
    I'm so close to getting back to .500.  Really need to stop making quick picks after a loss.
     
    champ1970
    champ1970
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2013 - 12:22 PM ET #563

    i think the problem is in the way and what we research if your  not getting the results try changing the way and what you research before making your picks
    Reply
    i think the problem is in the way and what we research if your  not getting the results try changing the way and what you research before making your picks
     
    AverageAllstar
    AverageAllstar
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 3155
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2013 - 4:13 PM ET #564

    408-325-13... 55.5%. +83 Wins over 746 picks. Hit 9 a couple times.
    Reply
    408-325-13... 55.5%. +83 Wins over 746 picks. Hit 9 a couple times.
     
    stabone76
    stabone76
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2013 - 6:47 PM ET #565

    If I dont hit .600 I will probably kill myself... I am sure I could hit .800 if i was extremely selective, but making a pick every day, i would guess I will be around .600... 
    Reply
    If I dont hit .600 I will probably kill myself... I am sure I could hit .800 if i was extremely selective, but making a pick every day, i would guess I will be around .600... 
     
    panabetting
    panabetting
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 958
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2013 - 7:07 PM ET #566

    641-643-46 best streak 8 now I am at 6 but I would like to know if european residents are eligible...
    Reply
    641-643-46 best streak 8 now I am at 6 but I would like to know if european residents are eligible...
     
    stabone76
    stabone76
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2013 - 8:53 PM ET #567

    I am only two games over .500.... but I have only been here for 2 days so I have also never lost.... truth is, no way anyone should be under .600
    Reply
    I am only two games over .500.... but I have only been here for 2 days so I have also never lost.... truth is, no way anyone should be under .600
     
    stabone76
    stabone76
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2013 - 9:08 PM ET #568

    Quote Originally Posted by stabone76:

    I am only two games over .500.... but I have only been here for 2 days so I have also never lost.... truth is, no way anyone should be under .600

    unless you are the cute girl above me.. panabetting.... grrr...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by stabone76:

    I am only two games over .500.... but I have only been here for 2 days so I have also never lost.... truth is, no way anyone should be under .600

    unless you are the cute girl above me.. panabetting.... grrr...
     
    panabetting
    panabetting
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 958
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2013 - 8:35 AM ET #569

    I just won my first hat but I am not us resident so the first one of you who will send email to covers with subject:"panabetting hat" can provide his address and take it!
    Reply
    I just won my first hat but I am not us resident so the first one of you who will send email to covers with subject:"panabetting hat" can provide his address and take it!
     
    bamadog47
    bamadog47
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2013 - 2:49 PM ET #570

    Study long, Study wrong !!!!!!!!

    ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Study long, Study wrong !!!!!!!!

    ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!
     
    itagent
    itagent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2013 - 4:10 PM ET #571

    After 4 years and 1264 picks, I am at 675-589. Although it is 86 games over .500, it is still just 53.4%.  To the guy who thinks he can hit 80% by being selective....that, Sir is utterly delusional. 

    No offense, but as far as your statement that nobody should be below 60%, you'd probably be best served on another site because you certainly don't know much about this stuff.

    Reply

    After 4 years and 1264 picks, I am at 675-589. Although it is 86 games over .500, it is still just 53.4%.  To the guy who thinks he can hit 80% by being selective....that, Sir is utterly delusional. 

    No offense, but as far as your statement that nobody should be below 60%, you'd probably be best served on another site because you certainly don't know much about this stuff.

     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2013 - 1:16 AM ET #572

    Quote Originally Posted by itagent:

    No offense, but as far as your statement that nobody should be below 60%, you'd probably be best served on another site because you certainly don't know much about this stuff.


    And like I said from the beginning, when I get to zero, sometimes I'll make a pick based on minimal research at best, because you have nothing to lose once your back to zero.  That alone eats into your overall percentage.

    Anyway, I just got back to .500 on a 5 game win streak (631-631-44).....so I'm guessing I'll lose my next 7 picks now, hehe.
    Seriously though, I've been researching my picks even at zero now since I really wanted to get back to .500.  Now if I can just stay there....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by itagent:

    No offense, but as far as your statement that nobody should be below 60%, you'd probably be best served on another site because you certainly don't know much about this stuff.


    And like I said from the beginning, when I get to zero, sometimes I'll make a pick based on minimal research at best, because you have nothing to lose once your back to zero.  That alone eats into your overall percentage.

    Anyway, I just got back to .500 on a 5 game win streak (631-631-44).....so I'm guessing I'll lose my next 7 picks now, hehe.
    Seriously though, I've been researching my picks even at zero now since I really wanted to get back to .500.  Now if I can just stay there....
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2013 - 10:56 AM ET #573

    Just hit 9 for the hat... Barely over .500
    Reply
    Just hit 9 for the hat... Barely over .500
     
    AverageAllstar
    AverageAllstar
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 3155
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2013 - 7:31 PM ET #574

    Quote Originally Posted by stabone76:

    I am only two games over .500.... but I have only been here for 2 days so I have also never lost.... truth is, no way anyone should be under .600


    Surprised yet?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by stabone76:

    I am only two games over .500.... but I have only been here for 2 days so I have also never lost.... truth is, no way anyone should be under .600


    Surprised yet?
     
     
    SwipinBags4Life
    SwipinBags4Life
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 159
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2013 - 8:44 AM ET #575

    Barely over .500 on a 5 game streak now. Taking xmen plus 4.5 today
    Reply
    Barely over .500 on a 5 game streak now. Taking xmen plus 4.5 today
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    «First Previous 123 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,679
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,379
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,311
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,356
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,477
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,144
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,197

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.