![]()
This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion
Listen, I understand the Chargers have some pieces in place, and I’m not even factoring in the 0-3 start. But with Sam Darnold back, that Seattle offense moving the football and that sick-ass defense at home… only -7 I don’t know. This line has my attention for sure.
Listen, I understand the Chargers have some pieces in place, and I’m not even factoring in the 0-3 start. But with Sam Darnold back, that Seattle offense moving the football and that sick-ass defense at home… only -7 I don’t know. This line has my attention for sure.
Seattle is No. 1 in the NFL in total defense, allowing 228.7 yards per game. They’ve allowed just 456 passing yards total through three games 152 per game and have four interceptions, tied for the league lead.
Seattle is No. 1 in the NFL in total defense, allowing 228.7 yards per game. They’ve allowed just 456 passing yards total through three games 152 per game and have four interceptions, tied for the league lead.
Los Angeles has scored only 46 points in three games 15.3 per game. Herbert is completing only about 59% of his passes with a 27.8 QBR, while the Chargers offensive line ranks 27th in pass block win rate and has allowed the fourt most combined QB hits and sacks. That is exactly the wrong matchup against Seattle’s defense
Los Angeles has scored only 46 points in three games 15.3 per game. Herbert is completing only about 59% of his passes with a 27.8 QBR, while the Chargers offensive line ranks 27th in pass block win rate and has allowed the fourt most combined QB hits and sacks. That is exactly the wrong matchup against Seattle’s defense
Chris O'Leary is from the same defensive tree as Mike Macdonald. I think the Chargers defense will come out to play. They seem to have clicked last week against the best offense in football.
My first concern is Derwin James is now out, and that could change everything.
My bigger concern is with the Chargers offense. Very anemic and not showing any signs of life. Maybe that changes this week, but as you said the Seahawks defense is legit.
Chris O'Leary is from the same defensive tree as Mike Macdonald. I think the Chargers defense will come out to play. They seem to have clicked last week against the best offense in football.
My first concern is Derwin James is now out, and that could change everything.
My bigger concern is with the Chargers offense. Very anemic and not showing any signs of life. Maybe that changes this week, but as you said the Seahawks defense is legit.
No Jadarian Price either.
Hard to figure out this Chargers team, they're definitely capable of competing but them interceptions by Herbert is inexcusable. The talent at WR is definitely subpar with all them drops plus INTs. Bills had 5 turnovers and Chargers still couldn't cover, let alone win lol
No Jadarian Price either.
Hard to figure out this Chargers team, they're definitely capable of competing but them interceptions by Herbert is inexcusable. The talent at WR is definitely subpar with all them drops plus INTs. Bills had 5 turnovers and Chargers still couldn't cover, let alone win lol
My book just dropped the juice on Seattle from -7 -112 to -7 -101, which is a little weird. Then I checked Pinnacle and they’re sitting at Seattle -7.5
My book just dropped the juice on Seattle from -7 -112 to -7 -101, which is a little weird. Then I checked Pinnacle and they’re sitting at Seattle -7.5
@LVTruck
LVTruck, I didn't see your post till just now, I have supporting info on the Seahawks in my thread if interested, I need them to close a teaser.
@LVTruck
LVTruck, I didn't see your post till just now, I have supporting info on the Seahawks in my thread if interested, I need them to close a teaser.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,675
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,363
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 627
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,034
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,716
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,102
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,827
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,382
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
