My Streak is 7 as of today and 5-0 for the month. Best I have ever done thanks to following some good cappers and being lucky myself. Hit 4 NBA in a row, which is unreal to me then switched to MLB and hit 3 in a row. St. L. was an easy winner today. I wanted Verlander today but Detroit was not an available choice. Followed cashaholic 100 unit play. Everyone was bashing him, haters and disbelievers. He was down like 65 units and made it all back in one play. I would recommend this, chasing. Any suggestions for tomorrow please pm and I'll thank you later.
My Streak is 7 as of today and 5-0 for the month. Best I have ever done thanks to following some good cappers and being lucky myself. Hit 4 NBA in a row, which is unreal to me then switched to MLB and hit 3 in a row. St. L. was an easy winner today. I wanted Verlander today but Detroit was not an available choice. Followed cashaholic 100 unit play. Everyone was bashing him, haters and disbelievers. He was down like 65 units and made it all back in one play. I would recommend this, chasing. Any suggestions for tomorrow please pm and I'll thank you later.
To say you should be above .500 on survivor or you aren't doing very well isn't all that accurate because you have to remember in some sports all games aren't available to choose...a.k.a. baseball. Here is a fun stat boys...as of right now I am 755-751-25....have been around 20 games over and 20 games under .500 over the years....but look where it is after 1531 picks...interesting huh?
2479-245-8 for me
Quote Originally Posted by LaCaze:
To say you should be above .500 on survivor or you aren't doing very well isn't all that accurate because you have to remember in some sports all games aren't available to choose...a.k.a. baseball. Here is a fun stat boys...as of right now I am 755-751-25....have been around 20 games over and 20 games under .500 over the years....but look where it is after 1531 picks...interesting huh?
The stats don't make for the game. The games are what makes the stats. Therefore, you can research the history (recent or long ago) all you want. It won't yield anyone anything more than frustration from a sense of expectation built on logical hopes. Someone's gut instinct is likely to yield a better result. That being said, neither research or gut instinct in sports betting (for fun, or for $) has gotten me anywhere other than this good 'ol Covers website post. I guess luck is luck is luck. There's really no other way to sum it up. Your either lucky good, lucky bad, or the standard 'ol mediocre somewhere in-between. Let's get back to our mediocre freebee sports picking contests. LMAO!
The stats don't make for the game. The games are what makes the stats. Therefore, you can research the history (recent or long ago) all you want. It won't yield anyone anything more than frustration from a sense of expectation built on logical hopes. Someone's gut instinct is likely to yield a better result. That being said, neither research or gut instinct in sports betting (for fun, or for $) has gotten me anywhere other than this good 'ol Covers website post. I guess luck is luck is luck. There's really no other way to sum it up. Your either lucky good, lucky bad, or the standard 'ol mediocre somewhere in-between. Let's get back to our mediocre freebee sports picking contests. LMAO!
Yes it's about streaks.I now have a current 13 game losing streak ( that's hard to do ) coming off a 7 game winning streak. Wish I would have picked the opposite side each time , I would have a hoodie.
Yes it's about streaks.I now have a current 13 game losing streak ( that's hard to do ) coming off a 7 game winning streak. Wish I would have picked the opposite side each time , I would have a hoodie.
I am above .500 on mine. It is much more difficult to pick ML winners when the line is -130. I think that is what makes it so challenging. Best streak so far was the begining of the month was like 3 in a row. I am working on getting back to 5 or six in a row. Doing good research helps.
I am above .500 on mine. It is much more difficult to pick ML winners when the line is -130. I think that is what makes it so challenging. Best streak so far was the begining of the month was like 3 in a row. I am working on getting back to 5 or six in a row. Doing good research helps.