Lost by a few points on a cbb total.
One away from a hat. :(
I started very earlier, and hit a great 16 in a row streak early. basically i got lucky and had random, but justicely picks throughout my 16 consective wins. I then talked to a bar tender at putt putts, and had my mind set on dallas, during the recent playoffs, but tailed someones elses pick off suvivor with baylor, to lose, and not hit 17 to win $1000.
My advice is, trust the gut and heart and do what u think is right. Otherwise, pay your paycheck to paying handicappers to winning you more money than you can win by tailing or picking by yourself. .. cheers....
I started very earlier, and hit a great 16 in a row streak early. basically i got lucky and had random, but justicely picks throughout my 16 consective wins. I then talked to a bar tender at putt putts, and had my mind set on dallas, during the recent playoffs, but tailed someones elses pick off suvivor with baylor, to lose, and not hit 17 to win $1000.
My advice is, trust the gut and heart and do what u think is right. Otherwise, pay your paycheck to paying handicappers to winning you more money than you can win by tailing or picking by yourself. .. cheers....
