• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Are you above .500 in Survivor picks?

    «First Previous 8910 ... 232425 Next Last»
    swahili
    trotter64
    Ashflow
    itagent
    cisco
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 181730
    Posts: 619
    «First Previous 8910 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    swahili
    swahili
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2000
    Posts: 771
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 12:12 PM ET #176

    well done -- i hope you hold on and win the month
    Reply
    well done -- i hope you hold on and win the month
     
    trotter64
    trotter64
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4360
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 12:21 PM ET #177

    Quote Originally Posted by swahili:

    well done -- i hope you hold on and win the month

    Thanks Swahili... took a hit last night with a lose, so it looks like I now need to go 2 for 2 and control my own destiny. Who knows whats going to happen, all I can say is it's been alot of fun this month. Who do you like tonight... I'm looking for help.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by swahili:

    well done -- i hope you hold on and win the month

    Thanks Swahili... took a hit last night with a lose, so it looks like I now need to go 2 for 2 and control my own destiny. Who knows whats going to happen, all I can say is it's been alot of fun this month. Who do you like tonight... I'm looking for help.

     
    trotter64
    trotter64
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4360
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 12:27 PM ET #178

    Quote Originally Posted by itagent:

    After 200+ picks and sitting at 113-89-6 (56%), I can honestly say that there is a great deal of luck involved in this. While my longest win streak is 10 games, I have lost 11 in a row! Anyone who can lose ELEVEN in a row can't know s***, right? LOL

    Good luck, all......

     

    Anything over 500 are good numbers, streaks run good and bad, have to say though... 11 losers in a row might just be the longest I have heard of. lol I'm sure you know what your doing though. Hey, that would be a great new contest for covers... see how many losers in a row you can pick! When things start to go bad for me, thats what I do... try and pick a loser and hope my luck keeps up and they win!

    Luck is a big part of all handicapping, we all think our picks are good ones, but you still need to be lucky.

    Good luck with your picks!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by itagent:

    After 200+ picks and sitting at 113-89-6 (56%), I can honestly say that there is a great deal of luck involved in this. While my longest win streak is 10 games, I have lost 11 in a row! Anyone who can lose ELEVEN in a row can't know s***, right? LOL

    Good luck, all......

     

    Anything over 500 are good numbers, streaks run good and bad, have to say though... 11 losers in a row might just be the longest I have heard of. lol I'm sure you know what your doing though. Hey, that would be a great new contest for covers... see how many losers in a row you can pick! When things start to go bad for me, thats what I do... try and pick a loser and hope my luck keeps up and they win!

    Luck is a big part of all handicapping, we all think our picks are good ones, but you still need to be lucky.

    Good luck with your picks!

     
    swahili
    swahili
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2000
    Posts: 771
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 6:23 PM ET #179

    took raptors under - they are supposed to be putting more emphasis on d this yr. --hoping books basing number on theyre history of not playing tough d
    Reply
    took raptors under - they are supposed to be putting more emphasis on d this yr. --hoping books basing number on theyre history of not playing tough d
     
    trotter64
    trotter64
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4360
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 8:01 PM ET #180

    Man, I just fckd up, been waiting all day to bet the raptors -2, I need to wait so I can see what the others are picking and not let them see my picks, you know the deal. Don't you know they took the game off the fckn board! Just my luck, cursed! Went with the magic -9.5 the line dropped a full point from the start of the day... whats superman hurt now? lol Oh well wait and see all we can do.

    Good luck, get that $$$$

    Reply

    Man, I just fckd up, been waiting all day to bet the raptors -2, I need to wait so I can see what the others are picking and not let them see my picks, you know the deal. Don't you know they took the game off the fckn board! Just my luck, cursed! Went with the magic -9.5 the line dropped a full point from the start of the day... whats superman hurt now? lol Oh well wait and see all we can do.

    Good luck, get that $$$$

     
    Ashflow
    Ashflow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 249
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2009 - 12:48 AM ET #181

    Jut got started but I am at 18-10-0. Longest is 4.
    Reply
    Jut got started but I am at 18-10-0. Longest is 4.
     
    trotter64
    trotter64
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4360
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2009 - 8:49 AM ET #182

    Swahili...WOW, talk about lucky! I get shut out of a losing bet... then the other game I like Magic/Nets goes from -10.5 at the start of the day, to -10 three hours before game time... to -9.5 15 minutes before game time, and Orlando wins by 10, SICK! Good thing I waited till the last minute. Got away with one last night. Well bottom line, if I can pick a winner today, I win the $1000.

    Let me know who you like.

    Reply

    Swahili...WOW, talk about lucky! I get shut out of a losing bet... then the other game I like Magic/Nets goes from -10.5 at the start of the day, to -10 three hours before game time... to -9.5 15 minutes before game time, and Orlando wins by 10, SICK! Good thing I waited till the last minute. Got away with one last night. Well bottom line, if I can pick a winner today, I win the $1000.

    Let me know who you like.

     
    itagent
    itagent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2009 - 9:54 AM ET #183

    Good luck, Trotter
    Reply
    Good luck, Trotter
     
    cisco
    cisco
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 11995
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2009 - 10:01 AM ET #184

    Trotter64-
    You're doing just fine on your own.


    Reply
    Trotter64-
    You're doing just fine on your own.


     
    trotter64
    trotter64
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4360
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2009 - 10:23 AM ET #185

    Itagent, Cisco, thanks alot! So far so good, but it's not over yet. I'm in a pretty good spot, but it's Halloween, and i'm cursed, will sure be a trick or treat for me today! lol

    Good luck with your pic's

    Reply

    Itagent, Cisco, thanks alot! So far so good, but it's not over yet. I'm in a pretty good spot, but it's Halloween, and i'm cursed, will sure be a trick or treat for me today! lol

    Good luck with your pic's

     
    swahili
    swahili
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2000
    Posts: 771
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2009 - 2:12 PM ET #186

    way to go - trotter!!
    Reply
    way to go - trotter!!
     
    cisco
    cisco
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 11995
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2009 - 1:24 AM ET #187

    Enjoy the cash my friend. You had a hell of a month! 

    Are you eligible to win again?
    Reply
    Enjoy the cash my friend. You had a hell of a month! 

    Are you eligible to win again?
     
    trotter64
    trotter64
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4360
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2009 - 6:32 AM ET #188

    Quote Originally Posted by cisco:

    Enjoy the cash my friend. You had a hell of a month! 

    Are you eligible to win again?

    Thanks Cisco and to all who wished me luck. It was a good month and came down to the wire, lots of great handicappers on covers.

    Yes, i'm eligible and the $1000 will be well spent!

    Thanks again

    Good luck with all your picks!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cisco:

    Enjoy the cash my friend. You had a hell of a month! 

    Are you eligible to win again?

    Thanks Cisco and to all who wished me luck. It was a good month and came down to the wire, lots of great handicappers on covers.

    Yes, i'm eligible and the $1000 will be well spent!

    Thanks again

    Good luck with all your picks!

     
    middletown
    middletown
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 127
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2009 - 8:55 AM ET #189

    there's a 7day window, myself I'm learning to not push, let the games come to us
    Reply
    there's a 7day window, myself I'm learning to not push, let the games come to us
     
    itagent
    itagent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2009 - 8:56 AM ET #190

    Well done, Trotter
    Reply
    Well done, Trotter
     
    KeyElement
    KeyElement
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 23750
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 6:25 PM ET #191

    Yes, and I have hit 5 in a row but it ain't easy. Hard work is the key. Anyone at or over 55% long term should be happy about it.
    Now and then even a BLIND squirrel can find an acorn
    Reply
    Yes, and I have hit 5 in a row but it ain't easy. Hard work is the key. Anyone at or over 55% long term should be happy about it.
     
    Bucci020
    Bucci020
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 3680
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2009 - 2:19 PM ET #192

    its all good snuke. . . .i do the same thing. . .

    just a tip. . . im gonna go on a big run here. . . keep in touch. .. hope i can make ya sum money
    Reply
    its all good snuke. . . .i do the same thing. . .

    just a tip. . . im gonna go on a big run here. . . keep in touch. .. hope i can make ya sum money
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2009 - 8:56 AM ET #193

    Late congrats, Trotter!
    Reply
    Late congrats, Trotter!
     
    AtholEagles
    AtholEagles
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2009 - 3:11 PM ET #194

    A friend of mine at work told me about this site and I'm having a blast. I used to be a small bettor in Carson City but I really sucked because I wagered on to many games. My streak is at 5 and my wife thinks I'll have a heart attack if I ever reach double digits. I proudly told everybody at work that the Ravens were a lock against the Colts but that shows what I know. I kind of like either Vanderbilt or the New York Rangers tonight but that's my gut not my head talking. Anybody have thoughts. Good luck hope everybody has NBW.
    Reply
    A friend of mine at work told me about this site and I'm having a blast. I used to be a small bettor in Carson City but I really sucked because I wagered on to many games. My streak is at 5 and my wife thinks I'll have a heart attack if I ever reach double digits. I proudly told everybody at work that the Ravens were a lock against the Colts but that shows what I know. I kind of like either Vanderbilt or the New York Rangers tonight but that's my gut not my head talking. Anybody have thoughts. Good luck hope everybody has NBW.
     
    Adil_Sportstar
    Adil_Sportstar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2009 - 12:54 AM ET #195

    I just started...I'm 7-1...hope I had started at the beginning of the month. I got a 7 game win streak, only lost my first prop so far. Hoping to keep it going, in desperate need of money unfortunately.
    Reply
    I just started...I'm 7-1...hope I had started at the beginning of the month. I got a 7 game win streak, only lost my first prop so far. Hoping to keep it going, in desperate need of money unfortunately.
     
    wjeremy97
    wjeremy97
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 38798
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2009 - 11:19 PM ET #196

    i think im above .500 after 500 games
    Reply
    i think im above .500 after 500 games
     
    Coin Toss
    Coin Toss
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 485
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2009 - 11:07 AM ET #197

    I was over .500 at one time, maybe when there were 8 teams in a league in baseball - lol!
    Now I'm running about 16 games under .500 and it's a bear trying to get to .500
    As for research, I'll never forget the late Pete Axthelm on the NFL pre-game show talking about offense / defense ratings, QB ratings, etc...and after 10 minutes of this, he had a stage hand throw a football on the set and said, "So in the long run you're betting on how something shaped like this is going to bounce!"
    Good Luck all.

    Reply
    I was over .500 at one time, maybe when there were 8 teams in a league in baseball - lol!
    Now I'm running about 16 games under .500 and it's a bear trying to get to .500
    As for research, I'll never forget the late Pete Axthelm on the NFL pre-game show talking about offense / defense ratings, QB ratings, etc...and after 10 minutes of this, he had a stage hand throw a football on the set and said, "So in the long run you're betting on how something shaped like this is going to bounce!"
    Good Luck all.

     
    Biloxi_Boy
    Biloxi_Boy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2009 - 8:05 PM ET #198

    Just barely lol...as barely as possible...532-531-36
    Reply
    Just barely lol...as barely as possible...532-531-36
     
    JimMack6
    JimMack6
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 2030
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2009 - 10:06 PM ET #199

    198-157-11 Just had a streak of 9 snapped
    Reply
    198-157-11 Just had a streak of 9 snapped
     
     
    Randercity
    Randercity
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2009 - 5:23 AM ET #200

    I am currently hitting 75% of all my PLAYS!!!!!!!

    No joke, it's for real.... but I'm streaky! Lost 3, have won last 9! 
    Reply
    I am currently hitting 75% of all my PLAYS!!!!!!!

    No joke, it's for real.... but I'm streaky! Lost 3, have won last 9! 
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    «First Previous 8910 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,398
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.