No doubt, research, research and when you are done, research. Most of the time, a nice matchup, sometimes I get sucked in with gut feeling instead of my research.
you think you can reach 25??? Hell no...In pursuit of 25 straight correct picks, you need luck, luck and when you are done, luck
Quote Originally Posted by wolves967:
No doubt, research, research and when you are done, research. Most of the time, a nice matchup, sometimes I get sucked in with gut feeling instead of my research.
you think you can reach 25??? Hell no...In pursuit of 25 straight correct picks, you need luck, luck and when you are done, luck
If I dont hit .600 I will probably kill myself... I am sure I could hit .800 if i was extremely selective, but making a pick every day, i would guess I will be around .600...
stabone76...your a freaking retard, you think u you could be at 80%??? your a joke dude, you obviously dont know anything about sports betting...a dumbass like you will be lucky to be at 50%...if anyone could hit 80% they would be living in a mansion with 100 beautiful girls living with him...a loser like you could never have that lifestyle
Quote Originally Posted by stabone76:
If I dont hit .600 I will probably kill myself... I am sure I could hit .800 if i was extremely selective, but making a pick every day, i would guess I will be around .600...
stabone76...your a freaking retard, you think u you could be at 80%??? your a joke dude, you obviously dont know anything about sports betting...a dumbass like you will be lucky to be at 50%...if anyone could hit 80% they would be living in a mansion with 100 beautiful girls living with him...a loser like you could never have that lifestyle
sometime whim picks are just as good as picks that u spend an hour researching...l mean seriously, most of sports picks are a craps shoot anyway...last nite l picked cleveland st.+4.5 over chicago illinios...cleveland st. won the last 11 or 12 games STRAIGHT UP, so in this game they were GETTING POINTS...how the hell did the odds makers know that chicago illinois were gonna win this game? l couldnt find any articles on this game so l didnt really know too much about it, such as injuries or hot and or cold players...my streak ended last nite and lm sad
sometime whim picks are just as good as picks that u spend an hour researching...l mean seriously, most of sports picks are a craps shoot anyway...last nite l picked cleveland st.+4.5 over chicago illinios...cleveland st. won the last 11 or 12 games STRAIGHT UP, so in this game they were GETTING POINTS...how the hell did the odds makers know that chicago illinois were gonna win this game? l couldnt find any articles on this game so l didnt really know too much about it, such as injuries or hot and or cold players...my streak ended last nite and lm sad
I wish I had known about this contest in previous years! I just signed up this year. Every single season I get a win streak of 17 games...and then it stops there. It's kind of strange. My best streak ever was 28-2 but I'm pretty consistent. I have yet to hit the 17 win streak this NBA season so I should start doing this contest more often (And yes I'm over .500 but as most of you said I sometimes dont put any effort into this contest...not sure why it's certainly worth it!! I hope to get to 21 wins at least and cash in on this. I went 21-2 several years ago in the NBA playoffs, one of my wins was +1800 during that streak as well (I picked Golden State Warriors to beat Dallas Mavericks in the opening round #1 VS #8 seed back in 07 I believe it was?)
I wish I had known about this contest in previous years! I just signed up this year. Every single season I get a win streak of 17 games...and then it stops there. It's kind of strange. My best streak ever was 28-2 but I'm pretty consistent. I have yet to hit the 17 win streak this NBA season so I should start doing this contest more often (And yes I'm over .500 but as most of you said I sometimes dont put any effort into this contest...not sure why it's certainly worth it!! I hope to get to 21 wins at least and cash in on this. I went 21-2 several years ago in the NBA playoffs, one of my wins was +1800 during that streak as well (I picked Golden State Warriors to beat Dallas Mavericks in the opening round #1 VS #8 seed back in 07 I believe it was?)
People who hit over 55% over a sample of 400 or 500 should connect, because they may have syndicate power. Short term streaking is easy, but long term consistency is hard to find. My present record is 263-205-11. That's close to 500 picks at 56+ % ATS.
Feel free to contact me if you have a similar winning ratio and sample size. Five or ten of us can do more damage than a person by himself.
People who hit over 55% over a sample of 400 or 500 should connect, because they may have syndicate power. Short term streaking is easy, but long term consistency is hard to find. My present record is 263-205-11. That's close to 500 picks at 56+ % ATS.
Feel free to contact me if you have a similar winning ratio and sample size. Five or ten of us can do more damage than a person by himself.
People who hit over 55% over a sample of 400 or 500 should connect, because they may have syndicate power. Short term streaking is easy, but long term consistency is hard to find. My present record is 263-205-11. That's close to 500 picks at 56+ % ATS.
Feel free to contact me if you have a similar winning ratio and sample size. Five or ten of us can do more damage than a person by himself.
I've thought of trying to do something with this. 420-338-13 is my record but I am guilty of doing throw in wagers when I'm on a loss and there's nothing I like.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse21:
People who hit over 55% over a sample of 400 or 500 should connect, because they may have syndicate power. Short term streaking is easy, but long term consistency is hard to find. My present record is 263-205-11. That's close to 500 picks at 56+ % ATS.
Feel free to contact me if you have a similar winning ratio and sample size. Five or ten of us can do more damage than a person by himself.
I've thought of trying to do something with this. 420-338-13 is my record but I am guilty of doing throw in wagers when I'm on a loss and there's nothing I like.
stabone76...your a freaking retard, you think u you could be at 80%??? your a joke dude, you obviously dont know anything about sports betting...a dumbass like you will be lucky to be at 50%...if anyone could hit 80% they would be living in a mansion with 100 beautiful girls living with him...a loser like you could never have that lifestyle
Not even close to true. Most gambling has NOTHING TO DO WITH KNOWLEDGE.... it is about self restraint. The reason I say on this site most ppl (including myself) should be at about .600 is because you only get to bet once a day. You only pick the BEST game for your insight, or you can skip a few days. The issues come when you try to think you are too smart and bet on a bunch of games a day. The fact you can only pick a MAX of one a day, should help almost EVERYONE. Vegas doesnt make money on people who pick one game a week, it is the people who make multiple picks a day. Yeah, I have been to vegas and I used to bet online. I had no issues winning, it was confining myself to bet within a limit. That was my issue anyway. Other people may have other issues. Some people are homers... any home team they like, they take the bet if it is close. A good clue is to take a bet that you HATE to take, but yet all your knowledge or research goes against what you WANT to pick.
Quote Originally Posted by notlNmyH0USE:
stabone76...your a freaking retard, you think u you could be at 80%??? your a joke dude, you obviously dont know anything about sports betting...a dumbass like you will be lucky to be at 50%...if anyone could hit 80% they would be living in a mansion with 100 beautiful girls living with him...a loser like you could never have that lifestyle
Not even close to true. Most gambling has NOTHING TO DO WITH KNOWLEDGE.... it is about self restraint. The reason I say on this site most ppl (including myself) should be at about .600 is because you only get to bet once a day. You only pick the BEST game for your insight, or you can skip a few days. The issues come when you try to think you are too smart and bet on a bunch of games a day. The fact you can only pick a MAX of one a day, should help almost EVERYONE. Vegas doesnt make money on people who pick one game a week, it is the people who make multiple picks a day. Yeah, I have been to vegas and I used to bet online. I had no issues winning, it was confining myself to bet within a limit. That was my issue anyway. Other people may have other issues. Some people are homers... any home team they like, they take the bet if it is close. A good clue is to take a bet that you HATE to take, but yet all your knowledge or research goes against what you WANT to pick.
Not even close to true. Most gambling has NOTHING TO DO WITH KNOWLEDGE.... it is about self restraint. The reason I say on this site most ppl (including myself) should be at about .600 (minimum) is because you only get to bet once a day. You only pick the BEST game for your insight, or you can skip a few days. The issues come when you try to think you are too smart and bet on a bunch of games a day. The fact you can only pick a MAX of one a day, should help almost EVERYONE. Vegas doesnt make money on people who pick one game a week, it is the people who make multiple picks a day. Yeah, I have been to vegas and I used to bet online. I had no issues winning, it was confining myself to bet within a limit. That was my issue anyway. Other people may have other issues. Some people are homers... any home team they like, they take the bet if it is close. A good clue is to take a bet that you HATE to take, but yet all your knowledge or research goes against what you WANT to pick.
Quote Originally Posted by stabone76:
Not even close to true. Most gambling has NOTHING TO DO WITH KNOWLEDGE.... it is about self restraint. The reason I say on this site most ppl (including myself) should be at about .600 (minimum) is because you only get to bet once a day. You only pick the BEST game for your insight, or you can skip a few days. The issues come when you try to think you are too smart and bet on a bunch of games a day. The fact you can only pick a MAX of one a day, should help almost EVERYONE. Vegas doesnt make money on people who pick one game a week, it is the people who make multiple picks a day. Yeah, I have been to vegas and I used to bet online. I had no issues winning, it was confining myself to bet within a limit. That was my issue anyway. Other people may have other issues. Some people are homers... any home team they like, they take the bet if it is close. A good clue is to take a bet that you HATE to take, but yet all your knowledge or research goes against what you WANT to pick.