• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Are you above .500 in Survivor picks?

    «First Previous 789 ... 232425 Next Last»
    skyyking
    Bengalfan9
    Njames
    bilsonx_nc
    Tuppy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 181730
    Posts: 619
    «First Previous 789 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    skyyking
    skyyking
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2001
    Posts: 42
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2009 - 9:04 PM ET #151

    E-Gads....Can we not edit our posts? I spelled Vick's name wrong1 The correct spelling should be ****ing jerk!!!!


    Reply
    E-Gads....Can we not edit our posts? I spelled Vick's name wrong1 The correct spelling should be ****ing jerk!!!!


     
    Bengalfan9
    Bengalfan9
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3872
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2009 - 11:30 AM ET #152

    Good thread man! I bet you probably didn't think it would go this long when it started...
     
    I sucked my first 100 picks or so, but I'm coming back strong to get to 500, going 13-2 in my last 15... getting close
     
    Good luck to all at getting over 500!!!!!
     
    and GO BENGALS!!
    Reply
    Good thread man! I bet you probably didn't think it would go this long when it started...
     
    I sucked my first 100 picks or so, but I'm coming back strong to get to 500, going 13-2 in my last 15... getting close
     
    Good luck to all at getting over 500!!!!!
     
    and GO BENGALS!!
     
    Njames
    Njames
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 247
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2009 - 9:27 PM ET #153

    I am 96-92-5 with an 8 game win streak going.  I think the key is being patient. You don't have to bet a game everyday.  I am not going to touch MNF tomorrow because this game can go either way.  I like the packers w/ the points, but there is no way i am betting against favre.  Minn wins 20-17.
    Reply
    I am 96-92-5 with an 8 game win streak going.  I think the key is being patient. You don't have to bet a game everyday.  I am not going to touch MNF tomorrow because this game can go either way.  I like the packers w/ the points, but there is no way i am betting against favre.  Minn wins 20-17.
     
    bilsonx_nc
    bilsonx_nc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2009 - 11:44 PM ET #154

    Everyone should be 55% + on streak survivor considering its your best pick each day. If your not then hopefully your not laying real money on your wagers : / lol. I am 39-29 57% but my goal is to get it 60%
    Reply
    Everyone should be 55% + on streak survivor considering its your best pick each day. If your not then hopefully your not laying real money on your wagers : / lol. I am 39-29 57% but my goal is to get it 60%
     
    Tuppy
    Tuppy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 1249
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2009 - 6:00 AM ET #155

    Anybody that is 55% or better after picking at least 250 picks...my hat is off to you
    Reply
    Anybody that is 55% or better after picking at least 250 picks...my hat is off to you
     
    RevZempoe
    RevZempoe
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2009 - 6:39 AM ET #156

    Just started playing this... buddy hooked me up to the site.  So far - 3 and 0 on my first 3 picks.  Majority of it is just timing... knowing what a populous is going to pick... letting them pick it... so your line gets better ;)
    Reply
    Just started playing this... buddy hooked me up to the site.  So far - 3 and 0 on my first 3 picks.  Majority of it is just timing... knowing what a populous is going to pick... letting them pick it... so your line gets better ;)
     
    Tuppy
    Tuppy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 1249
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2009 - 7:01 PM ET #157

    LOL  talk to us after 100 picks  and lets see where you are at
    Reply
    LOL  talk to us after 100 picks  and lets see where you are at
     
    trotter64
    trotter64
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4360
    Posted: Oct. 10, 2009 - 3:42 PM ET #158

    Really...3-0... come on now. I'm 8-0-1 this month and will try my luck with the NFL tomorrow. See if i can make it 9 in a row, overall i'm 101-86-7... could be better for sure, but all that matters is the current streak... next game please!
    Good luck all!
    Trotter in Jersey
    Reply
    Really...3-0... come on now. I'm 8-0-1 this month and will try my luck with the NFL tomorrow. See if i can make it 9 in a row, overall i'm 101-86-7... could be better for sure, but all that matters is the current streak... next game please!
    Good luck all!
    Trotter in Jersey
     
    expos1
    expos1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Oct. 10, 2009 - 3:59 PM ET #159

    3-0 great start, I wouldn't think you have it figured out, not too many winners since this started.  I can't get past a streak of 6 and I am only 21-12 overall. 
    Reply
    3-0 great start, I wouldn't think you have it figured out, not too many winners since this started.  I can't get past a streak of 6 and I am only 21-12 overall. 
     
    RevZempoe
    RevZempoe
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2009 - 10:16 PM ET #160

    yup took my first loss after the 3 streak... oh well... back on it.  4-1 now :)
    Reply
    yup took my first loss after the 3 streak... oh well... back on it.  4-1 now :)
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2009 - 4:18 PM ET #161

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengalfan9:

    Good thread man! I bet you probably didn't think it would go this long when it started...
     


    Definitely not!  Glad it has.  Love everyone's different takes on their overall % in relation to their streaks.

    It's weird now, I'm not sure whether I should make a pick every day to try for the monthly total prize.  If you have a good streak going, you could put it in jeopardy by picking every day.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengalfan9:

    Good thread man! I bet you probably didn't think it would go this long when it started...
     


    Definitely not!  Glad it has.  Love everyone's different takes on their overall % in relation to their streaks.

    It's weird now, I'm not sure whether I should make a pick every day to try for the monthly total prize.  If you have a good streak going, you could put it in jeopardy by picking every day.
     
    trotter64
    trotter64
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4360
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2009 - 7:51 AM ET #162

    I am in that situation right now. Streak of 11 going and i'm on top in the monthly total. I know i'm due for a bad beat in my streak, so i'm playing everyday trying for the monthly $1000 prize.
    I really have no choice but to go for both.. 6 more in a row for $1000 or 17 days to stay ahead of the rest of the monthly crew.
    Who really knows... hell i'm greedy I want them both! lol Actually all i'm really thinking about is win number 12 in a row... take it one day at a time, all you can do.
    Good luck all!
    Reply
    I am in that situation right now. Streak of 11 going and i'm on top in the monthly total. I know i'm due for a bad beat in my streak, so i'm playing everyday trying for the monthly $1000 prize.
    I really have no choice but to go for both.. 6 more in a row for $1000 or 17 days to stay ahead of the rest of the monthly crew.
    Who really knows... hell i'm greedy I want them both! lol Actually all i'm really thinking about is win number 12 in a row... take it one day at a time, all you can do.
    Good luck all!
     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 1:01 PM ET #163

    56-43-1



    Reply
    56-43-1



     
    Skubishack
    Skubishack
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 14624
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2009 - 2:20 AM ET #164

    Just started 12-4 overall, 10-2 this month Oct-2009, lost last night with Rutgers+5.5. Ranked #89 overall in this months win totals. Best streak was 6 in a row. I pick EVERY DAY without research. If I played less I would never lose since I sometimes play the only pick offered for the day, tha's were I go wrong. If this was DO OR DIE I'd be more selective and not play games just because they are the only game of the day offered. With MLB, NHL, NCAAFB, NBA and more going on, hopefully we will have more daily choices soon. Good Luck to all.
    Reply
    Just started 12-4 overall, 10-2 this month Oct-2009, lost last night with Rutgers+5.5. Ranked #89 overall in this months win totals. Best streak was 6 in a row. I pick EVERY DAY without research. If I played less I would never lose since I sometimes play the only pick offered for the day, tha's were I go wrong. If this was DO OR DIE I'd be more selective and not play games just because they are the only game of the day offered. With MLB, NHL, NCAAFB, NBA and more going on, hopefully we will have more daily choices soon. Good Luck to all.
     
    curtey
    curtey
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2009 - 12:31 PM ET #165

    do you  realy get a free $25 for reaching a streak of 7 ????
    Reply
    do you  realy get a free $25 for reaching a streak of 7 ????
     
    bigbang
    bigbang
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2002
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2009 - 12:28 PM ET #166

    my record is 1133-1066-51
    Reply
    my record is 1133-1066-51
     
    trotter64
    trotter64
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4360
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2009 - 10:00 AM ET #167

    Quote Originally Posted by curtey:

    do you  realy get a free $25 for reaching a streak of 7 ????

    Yes, you do get the $25, it's a free play at Diamond Sportsbook...BUT, you have to be a new player there and sign up for a new account, then you will get the $25 free play... if your like me, I have an account there so I didnt get my $25... just waiting to see if I get the Hat and hoodie for 9 and 13 wins. Also in hopes of actually getting paid $1000 when I win this months Survivor's monthly total contest. LOL You gotta belive right?!?!

    Good luck all 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by curtey:

    do you  realy get a free $25 for reaching a streak of 7 ????

    Yes, you do get the $25, it's a free play at Diamond Sportsbook...BUT, you have to be a new player there and sign up for a new account, then you will get the $25 free play... if your like me, I have an account there so I didnt get my $25... just waiting to see if I get the Hat and hoodie for 9 and 13 wins. Also in hopes of actually getting paid $1000 when I win this months Survivor's monthly total contest. LOL You gotta belive right?!?!

    Good luck all 

     
    T99
    T99
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 342
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2009 - 12:07 AM ET #168

    when i 1st srarted i thought i could put some sreaks together easily, but now i'm of the opinion that only if you research are you going to do it. hard to do though when you're at 0 or 1 !!!
    Reply
    when i 1st srarted i thought i could put some sreaks together easily, but now i'm of the opinion that only if you research are you going to do it. hard to do though when you're at 0 or 1 !!!
     
    T99
    T99
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 342
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2009 - 12:16 AM ET #169

    btw, i'm 7 above 28-21-2, but i got streaks of 6 and 4 and a whack of win,lose,win,lose, etc. also lost 4 consecuative on baseball.
    Reply
    btw, i'm 7 above 28-21-2, but i got streaks of 6 and 4 and a whack of win,lose,win,lose, etc. also lost 4 consecuative on baseball.
     
    trotter64
    trotter64
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4360
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2009 - 6:00 AM ET #170

    It's is hard to have fun when your streak is just starting off, just know that people at the top are falling and your climbing to the top. I just went through it, lots of fun, but i did my 13 in 13 days... because I was at the top of the monthly totals too, and the night I lost, only one game to choose from... hockey... it was a coin toss, and I lost my streak... but i'm still on top in the monthly, and with 9 days/bets left for the month... i'm 4 wins away from the magic 23 number (23 has won the $1000 Survivor monthly total last 8 months!) so i have a great shot at the $1000. I'm actually as hot as they get, I'm also in 2nd place in the $5000 Bet Jamaica Baseball playoff pool.... And have such a lead over 3rd that I really can't get caught for 2nd ($750 plus $5000 drawing of about13 people), check the pool out and see what i'm talking about. Combined picks for both contests... 40-6-1. Gotta love the waves when they come, they don't often happen. Do your research, it works! Can't get to 17 in a row without the first pick winning... they all count!

    Good luck all. 

    Reply

    It's is hard to have fun when your streak is just starting off, just know that people at the top are falling and your climbing to the top. I just went through it, lots of fun, but i did my 13 in 13 days... because I was at the top of the monthly totals too, and the night I lost, only one game to choose from... hockey... it was a coin toss, and I lost my streak... but i'm still on top in the monthly, and with 9 days/bets left for the month... i'm 4 wins away from the magic 23 number (23 has won the $1000 Survivor monthly total last 8 months!) so i have a great shot at the $1000. I'm actually as hot as they get, I'm also in 2nd place in the $5000 Bet Jamaica Baseball playoff pool.... And have such a lead over 3rd that I really can't get caught for 2nd ($750 plus $5000 drawing of about13 people), check the pool out and see what i'm talking about. Combined picks for both contests... 40-6-1. Gotta love the waves when they come, they don't often happen. Do your research, it works! Can't get to 17 in a row without the first pick winning... they all count!

    Good luck all. 

     
    CRACK3R
    CRACK3R
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 291
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2009 - 5:18 AM ET #171

    I am 6-4 with a current streak of 3....Wish me luck.
    Reply
    I am 6-4 with a current streak of 3....Wish me luck.
     
    Jaycream03
    Jaycream03
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2009 - 10:51 PM ET #172

    247-229
    Reply
    247-229
     
    swahili
    swahili
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2000
    Posts: 771
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2009 - 11:02 PM ET #173

    trotter you were doing so well --why have you used nba for youre last 2 picks?
    Reply
    trotter you were doing so well --why have you used nba for youre last 2 picks?
     
    trotter64
    trotter64
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4360
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2009 - 2:12 PM ET #174

    Quote Originally Posted by swahili:

    trotter you were doing so well --why have you used nba for youre last 2 picks?

    I must have been really stoned! Actually, when I made my picks the games I really wanted were gone, so I kinda had no choice. Got back on track last night with good old Miami -6 in a runaway over the low life Knicks....and got really lucky when the four tied with me in wins all lost. I'm still in a good spot, if I can win two  out of the next three I can't be beat, no matter who goes 3-0. Ties go to me with the better win%. So i'm looking to end this thing tomorrow. lol Good luck with your picks 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by swahili:

    trotter you were doing so well --why have you used nba for youre last 2 picks?

    I must have been really stoned! Actually, when I made my picks the games I really wanted were gone, so I kinda had no choice. Got back on track last night with good old Miami -6 in a runaway over the low life Knicks....and got really lucky when the four tied with me in wins all lost. I'm still in a good spot, if I can win two  out of the next three I can't be beat, no matter who goes 3-0. Ties go to me with the better win%. So i'm looking to end this thing tomorrow. lol Good luck with your picks 

     
     
    itagent
    itagent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 10:22 AM ET #175

    After 200+ picks and sitting at 113-89-6 (56%), I can honestly say that there is a great deal of luck involved in this. While my longest win streak is 10 games, I have lost 11 in a row! Anyone who can lose ELEVEN in a row can't know s***, right? LOL

    Good luck, all......

     

    Reply

    After 200+ picks and sitting at 113-89-6 (56%), I can honestly say that there is a great deal of luck involved in this. While my longest win streak is 10 games, I have lost 11 in a row! Anyone who can lose ELEVEN in a row can't know s***, right? LOL

    Good luck, all......

     

    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    «First Previous 789 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,397
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.