I am over .500 but it ain't fair at all to pick choices that ain't available to all at equal times. I use this site mainly for schedules and other necessities. The contests would be a bonus.
I am over .500 but it ain't fair at all to pick choices that ain't available to all at equal times. I use this site mainly for schedules and other necessities. The contests would be a bonus.
i got 2 wins and 23 to go and im gonna cash in $100,000.00. I will be the first to win it all........................................dont laugh...................im serious.
i got 2 wins and 23 to go and im gonna cash in $100,000.00. I will be the first to win it all........................................dont laugh...................im serious.
yea im doing pretty good cant get more than 5 game streak though, but my actual record is good, im hitting around 67%. doing very good in sports betting anyone want any picks let me know
mike
yea im doing pretty good cant get more than 5 game streak though, but my actual record is good, im hitting around 67%. doing very good in sports betting anyone want any picks let me know
To all those here who claim they only start "paying attention" and start doing research when their win-streak gets to at least 5.......why is your best streak 6?
To all those here who claim they only start "paying attention" and start doing research when their win-streak gets to at least 5.......why is your best streak 6?
I think the key to winning is patience. It's hard sometimes but I think Tuppy would agree. I think things should be tweaked a bit liike......
No matter what the Moneyline is, all over/under's should be up on the board.
We should be able to pick the underdogs on the moneylines.
Any underdogs above +400 should count as 2 wins.
And last but not least...anybody that gets one correct pick gets to water board Michael Vick! .
BTW, My record is 7414-645-44-42. My longest streak was 11. I can remember the excitement of getting that far and barely missing pick 12. Last week I hit 6 and was in a hurry to go somewhere and just made a quick pick and blew it.
??????????????????????????+?
I think the key to winning is patience. It's hard sometimes but I think Tuppy would agree. I think things should be tweaked a bit liike......
No matter what the Moneyline is, all over/under's should be up on the board.
We should be able to pick the underdogs on the moneylines.
Any underdogs above +400 should count as 2 wins.
And last but not least...anybody that gets one correct pick gets to water board Michael Vick! .
BTW, My record is 7414-645-44-42. My longest streak was 11. I can remember the excitement of getting that far and barely missing pick 12. Last week I hit 6 and was in a hurry to go somewhere and just made a quick pick and blew it.