don't really take this seriously. am 49 games above .500 though. i like a few of you goof around till i get to 3 wins then start to take it serious. picked about 550 games or so.
don't really take this seriously. am 49 games above .500 though. i like a few of you goof around till i get to 3 wins then start to take it serious. picked about 550 games or so.
I'm above by 8-9 games , but best streak is 6; it's the six-pack one! I've had 3 streaks end there. Then, like others have pointed out, I get careless( carless too if my bb stats don't increase) and just pick anything that looks good which results in losing 4or 5 in a row. Now, streak of 1 with houston for a win today, but I still cannot force myself to take a streak seriously 'til I get 4 or 5 at least. Actually, Snuke, this is one of the best topics raised: a psychologist's dream.
I'm above by 8-9 games , but best streak is 6; it's the six-pack one! I've had 3 streaks end there. Then, like others have pointed out, I get careless( carless too if my bb stats don't increase) and just pick anything that looks good which results in losing 4or 5 in a row. Now, streak of 1 with houston for a win today, but I still cannot force myself to take a streak seriously 'til I get 4 or 5 at least. Actually, Snuke, this is one of the best topics raised: a psychologist's dream.
For all who say research, research, and more research. I have this for all to keep in mind study long, study wrong! A test to try, research and pick 10 games, then flip a coin on the same ten games. See which percentage is greater with the outcome of the games. It's all about the streaks with survivor.
For all who say research, research, and more research. I have this for all to keep in mind study long, study wrong! A test to try, research and pick 10 games, then flip a coin on the same ten games. See which percentage is greater with the outcome of the games. It's all about the streaks with survivor.
I am well over .500, though I have only just started. My record stands at 13-3-0, so 0.8125. My longest streak is 7..anyway lets see how long I can continue this.
I am well over .500, though I have only just started. My record stands at 13-3-0, so 0.8125. My longest streak is 7..anyway lets see how long I can continue this.
I should be over .500 for quite a while, barring some crazy losing streak. 30-13-1, 69% and currently on a 5 gamer. still a small sample size compared to a lot of you guys though.
I should be over .500 for quite a while, barring some crazy losing streak. 30-13-1, 69% and currently on a 5 gamer. still a small sample size compared to a lot of you guys though.