• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Are you above .500 in Survivor picks?

    «First Previous 141516 ... 232425 Next Last»
    TheosGame
    moneyformo
    vegasdestroyer
    Hands47
    timothyk2323
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 181730
    Posts: 619
    «First Previous 141516 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    TheosGame
    TheosGame
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7
    Posted: May. 20, 2010 - 11:16 AM ET #326

    56-47-0 i have the celtics -3 in game 3 at boston vs orlando to try to get to five in row. go green! good luck
    Reply
    56-47-0 i have the celtics -3 in game 3 at boston vs orlando to try to get to five in row. go green! good luck
     
    moneyformo
    moneyformo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 13
    Posted: May. 20, 2010 - 11:34 PM ET #327

    i just recently started playing and i love this game,5-2 so far,now if i can just keep it up
    Reply
    i just recently started playing and i love this game,5-2 so far,now if i can just keep it up
     
    vegasdestroyer
    vegasdestroyer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 14
    Posted: May. 22, 2010 - 11:25 PM ET #328

    81 - 53
    Reply
    81 - 53
     
    Hands47
    Hands47
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 15
    Posted: May. 25, 2010 - 1:12 AM ET #329

    I'd say it's a bad idea to post here, since I posted I am 1-3-1
    Reply
    I'd say it's a bad idea to post here, since I posted I am 1-3-1
     
    timothyk2323
    timothyk2323
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 12
    Posted: May. 26, 2010 - 10:22 AM ET #330

    I have been doing this for a while and ESPN THE STREAK......let me say this....with spreads as they have here I am 48-40-7........which is not bad in the gambling world...I would be making a little bit of money if I were betting my picks....But with espn last month i was 33-40 with no spreads.......maybe cause you can pick more than 1 a day ......but geez under 500 with no spreads.....what kind of loser am I >????
    Reply
    I have been doing this for a while and ESPN THE STREAK......let me say this....with spreads as they have here I am 48-40-7........which is not bad in the gambling world...I would be making a little bit of money if I were betting my picks....But with espn last month i was 33-40 with no spreads.......maybe cause you can pick more than 1 a day ......but geez under 500 with no spreads.....what kind of loser am I >????
     
    deMelo60
    deMelo60
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 451
    Posted: May. 26, 2010 - 10:52 PM ET #331

    one can research and research but at the end of the day its the luck of the draw..when i see in baseball a pitcher is 5 and 0 you can bet i will not bet on him even tho research saids he will win and he loses and when i see a pitcher in baseball 0 and 6 i will bet on him because that is way to long for a Major Leque  Pitcher not to earn a post so with that said its a game of luck its NOT a game of RESEARCH
    Reply
    one can research and research but at the end of the day its the luck of the draw..when i see in baseball a pitcher is 5 and 0 you can bet i will not bet on him even tho research saids he will win and he loses and when i see a pitcher in baseball 0 and 6 i will bet on him because that is way to long for a Major Leque  Pitcher not to earn a post so with that said its a game of luck its NOT a game of RESEARCH
     
    Boismier16
    Boismier16
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 60
    Posted: May. 27, 2010 - 2:14 PM ET #332

    Quote Originally Posted by timothyk2323:

    I have been doing this for a while and ESPN THE STREAK......let me say this....with spreads as they have here I am 48-40-7........which is not bad in the gambling world...I would be making a little bit of money if I were betting my picks....But with espn last month i was 33-40 with no spreads.......maybe cause you can pick more than 1 a day ......but geez under 500 with no spreads.....what kind of loser am I >????

     

    A pretty big loser lol jk... I have trouble with Streak for the Cash as well but it's because the games they put up are even lower ML then here on Wagerline. When it comes to the spread in Playoff Basketball anything can happen so u usually see alot of player props on ESPN and then youll see like the other night the Celts at home at -8 and they lost

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by timothyk2323:

    I have been doing this for a while and ESPN THE STREAK......let me say this....with spreads as they have here I am 48-40-7........which is not bad in the gambling world...I would be making a little bit of money if I were betting my picks....But with espn last month i was 33-40 with no spreads.......maybe cause you can pick more than 1 a day ......but geez under 500 with no spreads.....what kind of loser am I >????

     

    A pretty big loser lol jk... I have trouble with Streak for the Cash as well but it's because the games they put up are even lower ML then here on Wagerline. When it comes to the spread in Playoff Basketball anything can happen so u usually see alot of player props on ESPN and then youll see like the other night the Celts at home at -8 and they lost

     
    WillyWonka
    WillyWonka
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 13626
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2010 - 8:26 AM ET #333

    My best is 9 and I am 5  over .500.

    Reply
    My best is 9 and I am 5  over .500.

     
    ralphieboy
    ralphieboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2010 - 8:26 AM ET #334

    344-340-11   Best - 8 in a row
    Reply
    344-340-11   Best - 8 in a row
     
    Arodmvp
    Arodmvp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2010 - 1:57 PM ET #335

    Just started...started out 4-0, now 5-1. Good start so far.
    Reply
    Just started...started out 4-0, now 5-1. Good start so far.
     
    pipmove
    pipmove
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2010 - 6:17 PM ET #336

    Well above .500, been playing it for 4 years. No research, figure it's for fun. Got to 7 streak on a few occasions but that's what I have to show so far. I just couldn't break that 8th!!!
    Best Streak: 7
    Record: 403-374-13

    Can't wait to get OVER Eight! Maybe my luck could change.
    Reply
    Well above .500, been playing it for 4 years. No research, figure it's for fun. Got to 7 streak on a few occasions but that's what I have to show so far. I just couldn't break that 8th!!!
    Best Streak: 7
    Record: 403-374-13

    Can't wait to get OVER Eight! Maybe my luck could change.
     
    skoda
    skoda
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2161
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2010 - 8:10 PM ET #337

    Maybe 12 games over 50% approaching win #500. Trying for 4 in-a-row with the Dodgers tonight and if i can do 500 on this streak I'll be looking for my 2nd check from covers. My 1st check was for $200. Find it hard to hold and interest in anything except Football? 
    Reply
    Maybe 12 games over 50% approaching win #500. Trying for 4 in-a-row with the Dodgers tonight and if i can do 500 on this streak I'll be looking for my 2nd check from covers. My 1st check was for $200. Find it hard to hold and interest in anything except Football? 
     
    powerplayer063
    powerplayer063
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 227
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2010 - 10:03 AM ET #338

    35-15-2---just started this year. Only (2) 5 win streaks. I really don't expect to hit 15 wins without a loss. Not being negative but it is really hard to string together double digit straight wins.
    Reply
    35-15-2---just started this year. Only (2) 5 win streaks. I really don't expect to hit 15 wins without a loss. Not being negative but it is really hard to string together double digit straight wins.
     
    ParmyCharm
    ParmyCharm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 357
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2010 - 2:33 PM ET #339

    420-400-25 with one hat.
    Reply
    420-400-25 with one hat.
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2010 - 2:21 PM ET #340

    I really need to go on a couple win streaks to get back to .500.
    Fell off quite a bit the last few months.
    Reply
    I really need to go on a couple win streaks to get back to .500.
    Fell off quite a bit the last few months.
     
    Springer66
    Springer66
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2010 - 1:53 AM ET #341

    102-69-4 -- longest is only 8 games ...
    Reply
    102-69-4 -- longest is only 8 games ...
     
    DWest35
    DWest35
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 379
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2010 - 10:05 PM ET #342

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdestroyer:

    81 - 53

    7-0

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdestroyer:

    81 - 53

    7-0

     
    DWest35
    DWest35
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 379
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2010 - 10:07 PM ET #343

    Quote Originally Posted by snuke:

    I really need to go on a couple win streaks to get back to .500.
    Fell off quite a bit the last few months.

     

    Can I be of assistance to you in reaching your goal, right now I am 7-0 and I WILL hit the 27 before the season is over, thi streak is way too easy

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by snuke:

    I really need to go on a couple win streaks to get back to .500.
    Fell off quite a bit the last few months.

     

    Can I be of assistance to you in reaching your goal, right now I am 7-0 and I WILL hit the 27 before the season is over, thi streak is way too easy

     
    yisman
    yisman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 315
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2010 - 10:04 PM ET #344

    133-99 now, although I somehow still can't get to 9. I've hit 7 and 8 a bunch of times.
    Reply
    133-99 now, although I somehow still can't get to 9. I've hit 7 and 8 a bunch of times.
     
    funaki
    funaki
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2010 - 5:44 PM ET #345

    right now 61 games over 500,luck has a lot to do with it.
    Reply
    right now 61 games over 500,luck has a lot to do with it.
     
    jsab
    jsab
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 7592
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2010 - 4:07 PM ET #346

    LIke 38 under 500 witha current streak of 6.I am not disciplined though and just make random plays lots of times ,hence the horrible record.
    Reply
    LIke 38 under 500 witha current streak of 6.I am not disciplined though and just make random plays lots of times ,hence the horrible record.
     
    Bengalfan9
    Bengalfan9
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3872
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 1:04 PM ET #347

    Quote Originally Posted by funaki:

    right now 61 games over 500,luck has a lot to do with it.

    dude is on 15 in a row now... just picking Home Favorites in the range of -115 to -140

     good luck tonight with Chisox man...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by funaki:

    right now 61 games over 500,luck has a lot to do with it.

    dude is on 15 in a row now... just picking Home Favorites in the range of -115 to -140

     good luck tonight with Chisox man...

     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2010 - 5:37 PM ET #348

    Quote Originally Posted by funaki:

    right now 61 games over 500,luck has a lot to do with it.
    Go getem Funaki. 1 more win to the money!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by funaki:

    right now 61 games over 500,luck has a lot to do with it.
    Go getem Funaki. 1 more win to the money!

     
    vegasflyer1
    vegasflyer1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 2969
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2010 - 7:34 PM ET #349

    I have a 12 game winning streak, and I'm up about 40 games over .500 and Ido this professionally. I don't always have time to post a pick or I am out of town. I didn't get back in this month until the 15th and I am 14-1 closing out the month.
    Reply
    I have a 12 game winning streak, and I'm up about 40 games over .500 and Ido this professionally. I don't always have time to post a pick or I am out of town. I didn't get back in this month until the 15th and I am 14-1 closing out the month.
     
     
    FrancisVegas59
    FrancisVegas59
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2010 - 11:13 PM ET #350

    Yes 108-86.  That will make you money in Vegas, but even more on matchbook...  That said when I'm back at zero I have a tendency to be a little less careful with a pick just to get started again.
    Reply
    Yes 108-86.  That will make you money in Vegas, but even more on matchbook...  That said when I'm back at zero I have a tendency to be a little less careful with a pick just to get started again.
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    «First Previous 141516 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,382
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,367
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,479
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,145
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,198
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,877

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.