• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Are you above .500 in Survivor picks?

    «First Previous 151617 ... 232425 Next Last»
    TheMissingLink
    gandalfthebald
    DWest35
    dixter
    bctwitty
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 181730
    Posts: 619
    «First Previous 151617 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    TheMissingLink
    TheMissingLink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 185
    Posted: Aug. 2, 2010 - 12:28 AM ET #351

    11-4 as of right now.
    Reply
    11-4 as of right now.
     
    gandalfthebald
    gandalfthebald
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Aug. 2, 2010 - 5:16 PM ET #352

    I'm going for 50 above .500 today. I do good research, but luck is the major factor!
    Reply
    I'm going for 50 above .500 today. I do good research, but luck is the major factor!
     
    DWest35
    DWest35
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 379
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2010 - 8:33 PM ET #353

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingLink:

    11-4 as of right now.

    14-2-1 As of Right Now

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingLink:

    11-4 as of right now.

    14-2-1 As of Right Now

     
    dixter
    dixter
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 1999
    Posts: 1856
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2010 - 11:38 PM ET #354

    Here since '99!

    1628-1579-78

    best streaks - 11

    current streak - 8

    Reply

    Here since '99!

    1628-1579-78

    best streaks - 11

    current streak - 8

     
    bctwitty
    bctwitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 9:54 PM ET #355

    If I recall, there was a Grandma that won $1000 recently at 17 MLB daily pick wins. That is living proof that researching all over the place to simply make a 50/50 pick gets you no further than a gut-feeling based on a quick review of basic facts.

    I am of the opinion that your gut feeling or initial thought towards picking a side is correct more than not. Save your self from all the detailed research madness. Stand up and make a pic, and then let it roll, baby roll.
    Reply
    If I recall, there was a Grandma that won $1000 recently at 17 MLB daily pick wins. That is living proof that researching all over the place to simply make a 50/50 pick gets you no further than a gut-feeling based on a quick review of basic facts.

    I am of the opinion that your gut feeling or initial thought towards picking a side is correct more than not. Save your self from all the detailed research madness. Stand up and make a pic, and then let it roll, baby roll.
     
    flyersfan27
    flyersfan27
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2010 - 12:42 PM ET #356

    I THOUGHT I new hockey best!! I used to just "wing it", and did not too bad. When I entered the big pools, I researched, analyzed, and studied the stats and forecasts to death. Guess what? I crapped the bed, baby! Keep it simple, and use some common sense, is the way I'm rolling now.  I love keeping an eye on the leaders, also. Even today, leaders in the top ten are picking on both sides of the over/under. Somebody's streak ends today.  10% skill + 90% luck = $$$$$$ Good Luck To All.
    Reply
    I THOUGHT I new hockey best!! I used to just "wing it", and did not too bad. When I entered the big pools, I researched, analyzed, and studied the stats and forecasts to death. Guess what? I crapped the bed, baby! Keep it simple, and use some common sense, is the way I'm rolling now.  I love keeping an eye on the leaders, also. Even today, leaders in the top ten are picking on both sides of the over/under. Somebody's streak ends today.  10% skill + 90% luck = $$$$$$ Good Luck To All.
     
    timmybdubbs
    timmybdubbs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2010 - 3:31 PM ET #357

    I'm seven games above five hundred, have my longest streak right now of four going. I've only been doing this is mid july and i find myself caring almost more out the game i picked for my streak than the games i have action on! I've also found i sometimes over-research and over think obvious plays.
    Reply
    I'm seven games above five hundred, have my longest streak right now of four going. I've only been doing this is mid july and i find myself caring almost more out the game i picked for my streak than the games i have action on! I've also found i sometimes over-research and over think obvious plays.
     
    mikezadwarny
    mikezadwarny
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2010 - 6:32 PM ET #358

    Back to 3 after losing my streak of 9 and tonight I have the opposite of the 2nd place player on the leader board. Sorry to say it but hopefully he's resetting tonight.   
    Reply
    Back to 3 after losing my streak of 9 and tonight I have the opposite of the 2nd place player on the leader board. Sorry to say it but hopefully he's resetting tonight.   
     
    Bengalfan9
    Bengalfan9
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3872
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2010 - 4:28 PM ET #359

    14 back from .500... 20-6-1 my last 27.. getting there

     

     

    Reply

    14 back from .500... 20-6-1 my last 27.. getting there

     

     

     
    starwink
    starwink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 24201
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2010 - 10:20 PM ET #360

    38-26-3   
    Reply
    38-26-3   
     
    wonwiththehook
    wonwiththehook
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 6307
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2010 - 5:26 AM ET #361

    finally !
    Reply
    finally !
     
    flyersfan27
    flyersfan27
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2010 - 6:52 PM ET #362

    All new at this! It seems sooooo simple, but is sooooo difficult. I'm a Canadian boy, I need October to roll around so I can pick a sport I actually know something about. 4-1 after my first 5.
    Reply
    All new at this! It seems sooooo simple, but is sooooo difficult. I'm a Canadian boy, I need October to roll around so I can pick a sport I actually know something about. 4-1 after my first 5.
     
    flyersfan27
    flyersfan27
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2010 - 6:55 PM ET #363

    Very nice tight end Bengalfan9!!
    Reply
    Very nice tight end Bengalfan9!!
     
    bigdaddymichael
    bigdaddymichael
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 44
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2010 - 9:24 PM ET #364

    Research? I've always played by my gut feeling...I'm 520-502-22 my biggest downfall is from the O/U those are a big chunk of my losses.
    My longest streak is 10 (and I did get a cap) and I enjoy playing with it.
    Reply
    Research? I've always played by my gut feeling...I'm 520-502-22 my biggest downfall is from the O/U those are a big chunk of my losses.
    My longest streak is 10 (and I did get a cap) and I enjoy playing with it.
     
    graymeat2002
    graymeat2002
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 447
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2010 - 12:40 PM ET #365

    102*60*1  Baseball season mostly.  two hats this summer but, never above 11
    Reply
    102*60*1  Baseball season mostly.  two hats this summer but, never above 11
     
    vyomguy
    vyomguy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 134
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2010 - 11:28 PM ET #366

    20-7 to date.
    Reply
    20-7 to date.
     
    flyersfan27
    flyersfan27
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2010 - 5:16 PM ET #367

    Brand new at this. Faking my way through at 8-4, with a current streak of 3, in MLB and a little WNBA for good measure. Just counting the days for the NHL posts. 
    Reply
    Brand new at this. Faking my way through at 8-4, with a current streak of 3, in MLB and a little WNBA for good measure. Just counting the days for the NHL posts. 
     
    vyomguy
    vyomguy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 134
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2010 - 1:14 AM ET #368

    22-7
    Reply
    22-7
     
    flyersfan27
    flyersfan27
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2010 - 2:38 AM ET #369

    9-4!! Is that a good start for a rookie? I feel my BOOBIES getting bigger with each win!!
    Reply
    9-4!! Is that a good start for a rookie? I feel my BOOBIES getting bigger with each win!!
     
    KRRASHH
    KRRASHH
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 803
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2010 - 6:23 PM ET #370

    387-342-17

    Look at the STARS!!!!
    Reply
    387-342-17

    Look at the STARS!!!!
     
    TimTowner
    TimTowner
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2627
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2010 - 12:18 PM ET #371

    Finally went over .500 at 41-40.  I have won 8 straight and I noticed my winning streak started when I have been picking underdogs.  Seven were dogs and I did one O/U line.

    Just seems you have more opportunities to win with dogs.  I wish I would've learned that long ago with real bets!  lol
    Reply
    Finally went over .500 at 41-40.  I have won 8 straight and I noticed my winning streak started when I have been picking underdogs.  Seven were dogs and I did one O/U line.

    Just seems you have more opportunities to win with dogs.  I wish I would've learned that long ago with real bets!  lol
     
    PAULIO
    PAULIO
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2010 - 11:12 AM ET #372

    I have a 3 game streak going on baseball, and know nothing about the teams, but did a little research from the papers. I watch a lot of hockey and I think the picks will be harder because underdogs win all the time making winning streaks difficult. So I guess luck must play a significant role with Survivor.

     

    Reply

    I have a 3 game streak going on baseball, and know nothing about the teams, but did a little research from the papers. I watch a lot of hockey and I think the picks will be harder because underdogs win all the time making winning streaks difficult. So I guess luck must play a significant role with Survivor.

     

     
    braves5795
    braves5795
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 577
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2010 - 4:20 PM ET #373

    Thank the almighty, we don't have to pick baseball everyday on the survivor pics anymore.
    Reply
    Thank the almighty, we don't have to pick baseball everyday on the survivor pics anymore.
     
    breathmints
    breathmints
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1683
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2010 - 4:39 AM ET #374

    i been trying since i started.. currently 91-97.... right now 8-8-1 last 17
    Reply
    i been trying since i started.. currently 91-97.... right now 8-8-1 last 17
     
     
    breathmints
    breathmints
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1683
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2010 - 4:40 AM ET #375

    well not really ..was trying after my first 50 pick haha
    Reply
    well not really ..was trying after my first 50 pick haha
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    «First Previous 151617 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,679
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,311
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,353
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,477
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,144
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,140

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.